Fraternity Housewife Ch. 05

Story Info
The Wedding.
1.3k words
4.15
14.8k
15

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say a word, just offered his hand and I took it. I noticed that he was barefoot too and I wondered if he was naked under the robe.

We walked down to the basement and for the first time that door marked "Fraternity Business Only" was unlocked. He opened it and I entered the Fraternity Sanctum.

It wasn't a large room. There was a large box-like structure on a slightly raised dais in the center at the end opposite the door. The word "altar" sprang to mind. Three divided rows of what looked like pews salvaged from a church were lined up facing the "altar." The only light was candles in sconces and an elaborate candelabrum on the altar. The six others sat in the front row of the pews, three on each side of the central aisle, and all were dressed in robes like Aaron's, with the hoods up.

It was kind of spooky actually and I stopped, fighting an impulse to run.

Aaron leaned close and said, softly, not quite a whisper "last chance to say no."

I looked at him and shook my head fractionally.

He smiled and offered me his arm in that classic crooked arm position of a gentleman.

I took it and we walked slowly to the altar.

He turned me and I was facing the room.

I wasn't surprised when he reached down and grasped the hem of my shift and slowly lifted it. It seemed natural to lift my arms and he lifted the shift off of me.

And there I was, naked before them.

I could feel my nipples harden and the sudden pressure deep in my belly was undeniable.

"Brothers," Aaron intoned in a stage voice, deep and breathy, "before you, naked and unashamed, stands Rebecca who would join the Order (I noticed that he used the word "Order" rather than "Fraternity" and that seemed a little funny to me). As is done with every Initiate, the decision of the Order must be unanimous." (Each capital letter was clear from his inflection.)

"Now I will call the roll and you will respond with Aye or Nay," he said.

"As always," he went on, "alphabetically."

He paused, again I'm sure for dramatic effect. I stood as still as I could. I have never, before or since, felt as naked, as utterly exposed, as I did right then.

"Andrew," he intoned.

Drew stood, faced Aaron, turned slightly to face me, pushed the hood back, and said "Aye."

"David," he said.

And we went through every one of the six, each saying his "Aye" after pushing back his hood.

"And Aaron, President, also votes "Aye," he said.

"Now Rebecca, turn and face the Table," he said.

I turned.

He took my hands and put them on a wooden rod, a handle, that I hadn't noticed before.

"Membership," he said still in that theatrical breathy voice, "is sealed with pain and tears. Do not release the bar or your initiation will be void."

I was in an awkward position, bent at the waist, my ass out and now I was a little scared.

When he reached under the draping of what I still thought of as the altar and brought out the paddle I almost quit. It was a long thing, probably 3 feet long and easily eight inches across. It looked like it had been cut from a piece of one by eight pine with a handle cut out and then wrapped with leather. A pattern of holes in what was obviously the paddle area made a frightening swishing sound when he gave it a practice swing.

He leaned down and whispered "take it easy Becky. One swat per member. Be thankful we're not all here. Final chance to say no."

I was afraid to speak but I managed to shake my head.

"Alphabetical as always," he intoned and handed the paddle to Drew.

I clenched my ass in anticipation and closed my eyes. I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I let it out. And then I relaxed.

SMACK

It was a hard slap, hard enough to sting but nothing I couldn't handle. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"David," he called.

And again I clenched. And relaxed.

SMACKK

That was harder, drawing a yelp. He had hit in exactly the same place as the first swat.

"Mark," he called.

SMACKKKK

Harder again, this time making my foot involuntarily sort of kick and it was hard to hold on to the bar.

"Roger," he called.

I couldn't help the tears now. But I held on to the damn bar. And waited, clenched. And finally relaxed.

SMACKKKKKKK

I yelled at that, my leg kicking and my back straining, my body begging me to let go. But I didn't.

My nose was starting to run and I could see, through my tears, the streamer of snot hanging from my nose along with the thick mucusy drool as I struggled to get my breathing under control.

"THOMAS," Aaron said, his voice louder now over the sound of my crying.

I was squirming, my ass was on fire, and the pressure in my belly was a living thing too.

Between sobs, I was trying to say "I love you," but I don't know if it came through or not.

I was clenched. So hard that my back was cramping.

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKK

And I screamed. I couldn't help it. But I hung onto that damn bar. I coughed and thick drool and snot spewed onto the white drape of the altar. I was moaning and whimpering

"WAYNE," Aaron cried to be heard over me.

My whole body was shuddering. I was bawling. When I tried to breathe through my nose snot bubbles formed and popped. When I tried to breathe through my mouth I would drool like a rabid dog. I couldn't stop my back from arching and relaxing trying to protect myself.

When I finally got myself under control

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

"Oh JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I wailed.

But I held that goddam bar.

And all of a sudden I came. I'm not normally one of those women you see "squirt" in the porn videos but I felt the rush of my release running down my thighs. And then a second wave. While I bawled and concentrated on hanging on to the bar.

"And the President," Aaron intoned, taking the paddle and standing beside me, waiting.

I could smell the womanscent of my release. My nipples were so hard they hurt. And God help me, I was more in love right then than I could ever imagine being.

"And with this, you are one of us, now and forever Rebecca," he said and

SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

The force of that final blow almost knocked my hands free. The pain in my ass was beyond belief. I was on fire. I was being torn apart. And I was cumming again. Wave after wave of purest ecstasy cutting through the agony in my ass. I was shuddering from the hands on the bar to the toes of my feet on the rough floor. And I was cumming in waves.

He slowly, deliberately put the paddle back under the drape of the altar and then touched my hands with his.

"You are one of us now," he said, gently taking my hands from the bar and holding them in his, "beloved wife."

Each of the others came now and kissed me softly and those kisses, tear salty and snot slick seemed to take away everything else. I knew, in a way I had never known when I got married the first time, that I was no longer alone, that I was no longer single, and I embraced each of them in turn, my mouth accepting theirs and my body arching, offering more if they chose.