Fraternity Housewife Ch. 06

Story Info
The Honeymoon.
2k words
4.33
15.3k
13

Part 7 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron lifted me in his arms, demonstrating that he's stronger than he looks. I'm not a small girl.

He carried me up both flights of stairs to my bedroom. He was winded by the time he got there taking away some of the romance. But honestly, I didn't care.

My ass was still on fire and there was a lassitude in my arms and legs that made me wonder if my body wasn't actually going into shock or something.

But he laid me on the bed and pulled his robe over his head and his interest was obvious. His erection was standing straight up as he crawled onto the bed beside me and started covering my face with kisses.

"Say you love me," I said, still crying a little.

"I love you," he said between the kisses on my forehead and my eyelids, on my snot slick lips and my chin.

"Again," I said.

"I love you," he breathed into my ear as he crawled around until his knees were between mine.

"I love you," he whispered as his erection touched where I was beyond "wet," where I was slick, needing, wanting him.

"I love you," he said as he entered me for the first time, consummating our marriage.

And I was cumming again. My fingernails were digging into his back as my own back arched, my heels drumming on his ass as another wave of that purest ecstasy took me.

"I love you," he cried as his rhythm sped up and I felt the sudden tenseness in his body and then the warmth of his semen joining my own nectar running down the crack of my ass as he filled me as only a man can fill a woman.

"I love you," I managed between tears and hiccups and gasps.

I felt him softening and tried to squeeze, to hold him inside of me, but he slipped out with another warm gush.

"Don't be a hog Prez," came a voice and I opened my eyes to see Thomas pulling his own robe over his head.

Thomas was different. As he crawled onto the bed, snuggling where Aaron had just been, his mouth found mine but then immediately sought my nipple. And when he took it, latching on like a hungry baby, I was cumming again.

"I love you," I whispered, stroking his hair as he nursed.

I felt a weight on the bed and Wayne was naked on the other side, taking my other breast. And his fingers were gentle but insistent, finding my clitoral hood and then the little button under it, bringing me another orgasm, this one different, the pleasure a slow flow rather than a quick clenching of muscles.

The night was like that. I would drift in and out of sleep but I was never alone. I had Roger, thick as a damn beer can, in my mouth and when he came I coughed and wound up with semen all over my face making us both laugh as he started kissing me again. I had Wayne, a second time, while Drew was latched onto my breast.

I must have had fifty orgasms, each good, each different, each wonderful. It was getting light out when I finally fell asleep in Roger's arms with Aaron snuggled against my back, his erection making me wonder how long I would sleep.

But I did sleep.

Finally.

And then was awakened with Wayne latched onto my breast as someone, Roger as it turned out, took me from behind and I was cumming again even as I woke.

When Roger slipped out his hands turned me and then it was him on my nipple and Wayne taking me and I was cumming again.

The week was like that.

To an outside observer, it would have looked like a debauch. An orgy. Something, well, something to be ashamed of.

To me, to us I like to think, it was an expression of love. It was a honeymoon rather than a bacchanal although there were certainly shades of Bacchus involved.

Finally, the pace slowed. In part, I think it was satisfaction on the part of the guys. Once they didn't have to spend every waking second wondering if they would get laid their attitude changed. In part, it was just plain old familiarity. Not breeding "contempt," but breeding a level of comfort.

For example, since my "wedding night," I never showered alone. And once the bruises on my ass cleared up, and that took a couple of weeks, that damn paddle had HURT, my ass was fair game and we all knew it.

One night Roger came to my bed. He was big. Easily the biggest man I had ever had. His cock was like a damn Coke can only about a foot long. I took him into my arms and kissed him, enjoying the response I felt.

But he seemed, well, reserved that night.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked, my fingertips lightly tickling his arm.

He smiled at me and we kissed, softly, like lovers do when they know that they will enjoy each other's bodies.

"Nothing," he said when we broke the kiss and that was a tip-off.

I pushed him onto his back and rolled up onto my side, my head propped on my hand, my elbow crooked onto the pillow.

"No secrets my love," I said, "what is it?"

He actually blushed.

"Becky," he started and then stopped, obviously seeking words.

I waited him out.

"Becky," he began again, "I'm pretty big, you know?"

I giggled and touched him where he was hard and ready.

"Trust me, baby," I said, "I know."

He looked away then and sort of shook his head.

"Never mind," he said.

I gave that magnificent cock of his a squeeze.

"Nuh un," I said, "spill it."

He met my eyes again.

"It's just that, well," and he wound down.

"What honey," I repeated.

"Okay," he took a deep breath, "I've always wondered what it would be like to, you know, have a woman, well, you know," and I giggled at that. He was usually so articulate.

"Spill it buster," I said with a giggle, "or I'm finding another bed partner."

Another deep breath.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to have a woman anally," he said in a rush.

"Ohhhhh," I said, drawing the vowel out.

"It's okay," he said hurriedly, "I understand if..."

I put my fingers on his lips, shushing him.

"Roger," I said, holding his eyes with mine now, "have I ever said 'no' to you?"

"No," he said.

I reached down and took him into my hand. DAMN he was big.

I smiled down and kissed him.

"Let's try," I said, "okay? I'm not promising I can but let's try."

His smile looked like my son on Christmas when he was five and got that remote control truck he had wanted (which he managed to break in under a week).

"Really?" he said.

I kissed him and rolled off of him and went into the bathroom.

I'm naturally a generously lubricated woman but I keep a tube of Vaseline and a tube of K-Y Jelly in my medicine cabinet. I looked at them and decided this would be heavy-duty and picked the Vaseline out of the cabinet and went back to bed.

"Now be patient baby," I said as I straddled him, sitting on his knees.

He said nothing, just watching me.

I squeezed a very healthy line of the Vaseline down the length of his shaft and then gently rubbed it in, giggling at the way he squirmed.

Another line and some more rubbing until I had him glistening with the petroleum jelly.

And then I started on myself. A dollop on my middle finger and then leaning forward so I could start lubricating myself.

I kissed him since his mouth was right there.

And I realized he was enjoying watching me and giggled as I loaded up my finger again.

"Pervert," I said with a giggle, "you want to help?"

I slipped the finger in again, adding another layer of slickness.

"Yes," he said softly and I handed the tube to him and turned around, my knees straddling his waist now, offering my ass to him.

He was gentle and thorough as he worked the slick stuff in and, I noticed, used his fingers to gently spread me. I realized he had thought about this a lot.

I turned then to face him again, my knees beside his waist, leaning forward, my boobs touching his nipples, and kissed him.

"I love you, Roger," I said softly into his ear, "and I want to give you what you want. Be patient baby,"

His breath caught as I leaned back then, reaching down to lift him until he pointed straight up and then adjusting myself.

I could feel the glans against my anus and tried to relax as much as I could before I started to settle onto him.

God, he was big.

I held him in my hand, guiding, as I slowly let my weight settle.

I opened my eyes and he was watching me.

"It's okay Becky," he said, starting to reach for me.

"No," I sort of hissed, "I'm okay."

And suddenly he was in me.

I stopped myself as I felt that final stretch, that instant of pain and I wondered if something had actually torn, and then that deliciously full feeling.

His eyes were big as I held myself up, letting my body adjust and accept him.

I smiled.

"What you had hoped?" I asked.

"Oh God Becky," was all he managed.

The pain was gone now and it was just that stretched out feeling as I slowly, carefully settled, accepting more of him.

I wasn't yet fully settled when he stopped and I could feel him against the top of my rectum.

"Hold on baby," I whispered as I leaned forward and back, seeking that exact angle.......

And I settled that final two inches.

I was fully impaled on him now, his cock past my rectum all of the way onto my bowels.

And I came then, my release soaking his belly.

The orgasm went on, different, wonderful, flowing. I could smell my womanscent and tried to squeeze him but he was just too big.

When I caught my breath I smiled down at him.

"I love you," I said and started a rhythm, moving slowly, feeling him so deep in me. About every fourth slow stroke, I would have to stop and let the orgasm take me again.

I couldn't really bend down to kiss him the way he was inside of me so deeply, but I kept telling him I loved him and he kept saying it back.

I was looking into his eyes when he came. I could feel his contractions against the stretched-out muscles and he was absolutely beautiful in that instant.

He started to soften immediately and I could finally lean over and kiss him.

I was kissing him and squeezing him to hold him inside of me when I heard the door open.

"DAMN," I heard Davey's voice, "just DAMN."

I giggled.

"Come back in a little while honey, okay," I said not letting Roger look away.

I heard him chuckle and the door close.

Roger was softening and I was squeezing and I actually let out a little whimper when he finally slipped out.

"Thank you, Becky," he said, kissing me.

"I love you, Roger," I said, "and now we know it will work you can have it any time."

He grinned at that.

"I wanted to know," he said, "but honestly, I miss kissing you when we're making love,"

I giggled and rolled off of him and then back onto my belly.

"Now," I said, "I've done the work until now. Go into the bathroom and get one of the old towels, wet it with warm water, and come in here and clean us up. I'm guessin' we're a mess."

He chuckled and kissed me again, lightly rubbing my ass as he got up to comply. I looked and yes, he was streaked with brown.

When he started cleaning me up back there I said "ummmmm, honey you are big, is there any blood?"

"Oh God," he said, "I'll look, I'm sorry."

"Stop it," I said, "I don't think there is any but damn you ARE big."

He cleaned me, gently, thoroughly, and reported no blood.

"Okay," I said, rolling off of the bed, "come shower with me."