Fraternity Housewife Ch. 07

Story Info
A Close Shave.
1.2k words
4.25
14.3k
12

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't say 'no' until you hear me out," Aaron said, his cheek propped on his elbow and his finger tracing my nipple. We were both lingering in the afterglow of love well made.

"When," I said, capturing his finger and kissing it lightly before putting it back to where I was enjoying it, "have I ever said 'no' to anything my love?"

"Well," he said, bending to kiss me, "this is a bit of a kinky request."

"hmmmmmmmmmmm," I said, "as if taking that damn hawser Roger calls a cock up my ass isn't kinky?"

He laughed.

"Okay," he said, "this is a little different then, how's that?"

"Just tell me, honey," I said, "but I don't expect to start saying 'no' at this point."

"Wellllllllllllllllll," he said, and now his finger trailed down my belly to find that thatch of my pubic hair, "we'd like to shave you."

I had thought nothing could surprise me anymore but that did.

"ummmmmmmmmmmm," I said, "you mean, you know.........."

He gave my pubic hair a little tug.

"Yes sweety," he said, "this thatch you have."

"Oh God," I moaned, "are you serious?"

He chuckled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah," he said. "Becky, we think you're perfect, don't get me wrong, but, well, it seems to be the style and we think you'd look even sexier than you do now."

I rolled my eyes.

"I still don't get what you guys see in a 47-year-old barfly," I said which earned me a slap on the thigh.

I yelped.

"You know better than that," he said, "now, what do you say?"

"Oh God," I repeated, "you know I can't say 'no' to you. When."

He jumped out of bed and yelled "SHE SAID YES!"

"Oh shit," I said as the other six came through the door.

"Get her ready," Wayne said as he made a production of tying a leather strap to the doorknob and starting to strop an old-fashioned straight razor.

"Oh Jesus," I moaned as I let Aaron lead me into the bathroom.

We showered and he took extra time between my legs.

"Jesus buster," I said, "are you trying to make me cum?"

He laughed.

"Wayne said it would help if the hair was nice and soft," he said, "and he seems to know what he's talking about."

As always, I enjoyed the attention as he scrubbed my face, washed and rinsed and conditioned my hair, and then did my body.

Finally, squeaky clean and dry he led me into the bedroom.

The first thing I noticed was the big towel spread over the bedspread. Well, the first thing I noticed was that they had made the bed but you get the picture.

"Oh God," I said again, adjusting myself onto the bed so my ass was centered on the towel.

"I'm trusting you," I said, lifting my head to look at Wayne, "to NOT fucking nick me."

He laughed and said, "relax my darling and just enjoy."

He used an old-fashioned shaving mug and brush to start working the lather into my pubic hair.

And it felt good in kind of a kinky way.

Finally, he gave the razor a few final brushes on the leather strop, and I found the light swishing sound both erotic and frightening.

"Now relax and for Christ's sake hold still," he said as he bent down, his face a mask of concentration.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I could feel his fingers pulling up on my skin, stretching it, and then the light touch and odd little scratching sensation as the razor went to work.

Across my mons veneris was pretty straightforward. I'm reasonably plump down there and the razor was about like doing a face I suppose.

But as he worked lower, stretching the skin of my labia tight it became harder and harder to not move. And of course, to move would be a disaster.

The whole process took maybe 15 minutes but it seemed like hours.

Then he surprised me by saying "roll over baby."

I rolled over.

"Butt up," he said and I realized what he wanted.

"Oh God," I moaned but lifted my hips, my knees moving up so that my ass was up in the air.

"Good girl," he said, giving my ass a pat, and then I felt his fingers spread my cheeks and that strange cold tingly feeling as he worked the lather down the crack of my ass and my anus.

I held my breath as he finished and then wiped me down with hot towels.

Another ass pat and he said, "there you are, done done."

Aaron took my hand and helped me stand and I was deluged with wolf whistles.

"Oh Jesus," I laughed, "let me see."

He led me to the dressing mirror on the back of the door.

I was stunned.

My son hadn't been a particularly big baby but he had really, you know, stretched me and my labia sort of dangled and that was just SO visible it was all I could look at.

I thought I looked hideous.

And then Roger whispered "Jesus, you are SUCH a hottie," and I giggled.

When Tom's hand reached down and touched me I almost came right there. Without the cushion of that mat of hair, his touch was electric.

Tom took me by the hand and led me to the bed where Wayne had carefully folded the towel and shaken my hair into the toilet.

I heard Aaron saying "Oh no Roger, back of the line, you ain't ruinin' her for the rest of us."

I laughed and crooked my finger at Roger.

"Come here baby, let Mama Becky take care of you," I said.

When he came I patted the bed beside me and when he climbed up I opened my mouth, wide, and took him.

About that time someone latched onto my right nipple and Aaron, claiming President's Privilege, slipped inside of me where I was wet and slick.

I know this sounds like some sort of a "gangbang" or something and I suppose it was. But it was so much more. It was a sharing, one woman and seven men giving and receiving pleasure.

There was none of the degradation or humiliation you associate with the term "gangbang" or "bukkake" or any of that. The words were "I love you," not "over here bitch."

And it was a wonderful two hours.

Roger exploded, as he always did, and I had semen all over my face and in my hair. About that same time, Aaron came and I was right there with him.

Tom, it turned out it was Tom, was content to nurse and my nipple was sore but with a wonderful, sensual, sexual, erotic soreness.

Finally, it ended, as all good things must I suppose, with me exhausted, leaking and gasping for breath.

For the rest of the day, I wasn't allowed clothes.

I felt naked.

I felt sexy.

I loved the looks.

I loved my look.

I made love to each of them at least once more that day and every time the sensation of pubic hair against my freshly bare skin got to me on levels I don't understand. I would have multiple orgasms with each.

Finally, with Tom on my nipple (he did enjoy nursing) and Wayne snuggled against my back I slept.