Fraternity Housewife Ch. 14

Story Info
Explanations and history.
1.7k words
4.21
5.7k
8

Part 15 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen

I woke with a start, twitching away from whatever was tickling my cheek. As I moved I groaned, aware of the pain in my ass and the various aches in other places. I worked up my courage and opened my eyes.

Aaron was there. He bent, kissed me, and said, "I love you."

"Oh God," I sort of moaned as I remembered.

"Come on sleepy butt," he said taking my hand and pulling me up.

"I have to pee," I managed, taking a step toward my bathroom.

"Okay," he said, "but just that and I'll be watching."

And he DID as I peed and wiped and then started for the sink.

"No," he said grabbing my hand, "this is a come as you are party."

"Aaarrron," I kind of wailed, looking in the mirror.

"Yes," he said, "come with me."

God, I was a mess. My hair was a rat's nest, my eyes were baggy, I smelled like sweat and sex and pussy and when I looked my ass was a big bruise.

"Aaaaarrrrrroonnnnnnnnn," I said again but he was relentless. He took my hand and started pulling me.

So I gave up and followed, my head hanging, feeling like I hadn't for a few months.

When I got downstairs they were all there, waiting for me, showered and brushed, and looking like bright and chipper college students.

Mark, ever the actor, came to me and took me in his arms. "Becky," he said, just holding me, "I love you. I am proud to call you my wife."

And, of course, I was crying.

In turn, all nine of them came to me and made the same profession of love.

I was bawling by the time they were done and we were involved in a big group hug.

Davey left the room and came back in a minute with a big breakfast which he sat at my spot.

"Eat, my love," he said, "and then, if you feel like it, we'd all like to know what that was all about last night."

I smiled through my tears and sat, wincing and letting out a loud, "owwwww" when my bruised ass hit the chair which brought general laughter and kind of broke the mood.

So I ate breakfast, looking like a wreck but feeling loved.

Finally, full, I pushed the plate away, sipped my coffee, gathered my thoughts, and started.

"Okay," I said, "Aaron knows some of this and I suppose he might have shared it with you guys..."

He interrupted by saying, "no Becky, I've told no one what I know or what I suspect."

"Okay," I said, starting over, "here's my story."

"I was a virgin bride, well, I had been a virgin when I got knocked up at 19 the first time I ever had sex, and was a bride a few weeks later. My son came along in due course and my husband and I did all of those things young parents do. We struggled while I juggled being a mom and working to help support us while he finished med school and internship and residency and all of that."

I stopped to drink some more of my coffee.

"By the time he was ready to open his practice David, my son," and here I smiled at Davey," was in school. So I worked at the office, pulled those 60 hour weeks getting things set up, made soccer games and baseball games and football games and karate classes and all the things a boy gets into. In other words, I was being an adult while others my age were still being, well, not quite adult."

Another drink and another deep breath.

"I was only 38 when David went off to college. The practice was successful and we had money and we started, well, you know," and here I wound down a bit, taking a drink of my coffee while I got my thoughts together.

"We started acting like we were in our 20s and having fun. We ran around with a younger group, did the clubs, offered a place to crash when the party was at our house and it often was, it's a big house and we always had booze and pot."

"That lasted for three years when, out of the blue, well, anyway I hadn't seen it coming, my husband told me he was divorcing me and going to marry Lana, a blonde ball of fluff age-appropriate for our son."

Another sip of the coffee and pause to gather thoughts.

"I have a bit of a temper," and had to giggle at the chorus of "oh yeahs," the first sound any of them had made.

"All right, I have a LOT of temper, okay. Anyway, I told him to get the fuck out of my house because if he slept here again he'd never wake up. Apparently, he believed me because he left. The next day I was at a divorce attorney's office I'd had recommended by a friend and the conversation went something like this - -"

"Mr. Rasmussen, I have no interest in being nice and settling, I remember his name because it was my fourth-grade teacher's name. I want the house. I want the cars. I want the furniture and the art and the dishes and I want the fucking cat and I don't even like the fucking cat!"

I had to pause and giggle as I recalled that conversation.

"He took me at my word and when the divorce was over I got it all plus exactly 33.3 percent of anything that fucking practice ever makes with a stipulation that MY accountant audits it annually for which my ex pays."

"The day I signed the papers I gave away the fucking cat, gave away the art he had wanted so damn badly, hopped into that little mustang convertible out there, miraculously unwrecked after three years with a drunk driver, and took off on a fuck and suck tour of the nation."

I took a drink of coffee and a deep breath and went on.

"For the next three years I would hop in my car, and drive in a more or less random direction for a few hours, stop at the first town I saw with a motel and a bar, and I checked in and started looking around for whichever man would be fucking me."

I smiled and looked around the room.

"Yes, it was pure fucking, no love involved."

"That's what I did for three years. A different man every night. Often more than one. Sometimes names weren't even exchanged."

Another drink of coffee and a deep breath.

"Then, one morning, I woke up in a dirty motel room in, of all places, Bullhead City, Arizona with a black eye, fat lip, and cigarette burns on my ass," I said with a bit of a giggle and rubbed where I was bruised, "and I decided I needed to knock that shit off. I came home, checked myself into rehab, dried out, and went looking for a job."

I smiled, taking my time, making eye contact with each of the guys in turn.

"And so here I am. There was something about that paddle last night that got to me and on some level I wanted you all to see what you were getting into."

I looked down into my coffee cup, giggled, and said, "well, and sometimes a girl just needs a good fuckin'."

Another deep breath and I looked up. They were all looking at me and for the first time in a long time, I felt myself blush.

"If you're done with me, well, I understand," I said.

Mark, often the clown and always quick with a wisecrack jumped up and took the three steps to get to me. He dropped to a knee, took my hand, kissed it, and said, "Rebecca Morgan, you have captured my heart, please remain my wife."

"Oh God," I said and felt the tears start.

One by one they all proposed (reproposed?) and one by one I said "yes, God help me yes."

The rest of the morning was a lovefest. If last night was a fuckfest, and it surely was, this was the opposite. Oh, don't get me wrong, there was sex. Oh my goodness there was sex. With nine healthy young men, and me, it was all I could have ever hoped for.

Most of the morning was spent in the great room. In a way, I suppose it looked like something from a porn film based on the decline of Rome. For a couple of hours it was pure sex and in a silent film would have looked like porn. Add sound, though, and all of the "I love you" and "You're so beautiful" and "Thank you baby" lines and a different image would emerge.

At one point I was being spit-roasted - for those of you unfamiliar with the term, and I wasn't, I was on hands and knees with an erection deep in my throat while another was deep in my vagina - with two others on their backs suckling my nipples. As you can imagine, I was a mass of sensations. What put me over the top though, was when a fifth man, I still have no idea who, started lightly tickling my back.

My whole body was involved in the orgasm. It was like every CELL exploded in a blast of pure ecstasy. It left me limp and spent. It caused an instant reaction in the men and one came deep in my throat, one deep in my pussy, and two sort of clamped down on my nipples.

I was spent, exhausted, unable to move or react when my bruised ass cheeks were parted and I was taken anally.

It was wonderful.

Suddenly Aaron split the air with one of his whistles.

"ENOUGH!" he commanded. "It is time for the fair Rebecca and me to prepare to meet our new wife recruit. So unhand her minions."

I giggled weakly as we disengaged from the pile of bodies.

"Help," I said weakly, lifting my arm. He took my hand and helped me to my feet. When I stood, warm, sticky semen just poured out of me. I giggled at the sensation, looked around, and falling into Aaron's semi-courtly language said, "thank you beloveds for a beautiful day."