Fraternity Housewife Ch. 15

Story Info
The First Recruit.
1.9k words
4.22
6.8k
8
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fifteen

The shower we shared was rare. It was simply cleaning each other up with no sexuality involved. Oh, it was sensual as hell, especially when he washed my bruised ass and told me it needed a regular spanking, but it wasn't sexual.

Clean and dry, he watched, apparently fascinated, as I did my face and hair. when I was satisfied and laid the comb down he brushed the hair back from my ear, kissed my neck softly and whispered, "you are beautiful and I love you."

I said, "thank you, baby."

I smiled when I saw the outfit he had laid out. It was about as modest as anything I own. The dress was short-sleeved and slightly scoop necked, almost to my knees, in a rust orange color that set off my hair and eyes. He had set out simple underwear, a white bra and panties, suntan pantyhose, and moderately high-heeled oxblood shoes. It was something I wore when I had to report to Academic Hall.

"We're going as a conservative couple?" I asked.

"I thought it appropriate," he said, "we don't want to scare her off now, do we?"

I smiled and just got dressed. He watched and I enjoyed it.

Fluffed, buffed, and looking good if I do say so myself, I stood and lightly brushed his cheek with my lips, not wanting to smear anything. "See you downstairs," I said, giving his bare ass a pat and leaving him there.

I liked the whistles I drew as I walked down the stairs.

"Are you excited?" Mark asked, being serious for a change.

"Honey, I'm so many emotions I can't begin to describe them," I said, being serious myself.

"As much as anything, I'm curious," I went on. "I'm trying to figure out how I would react if I was presented with our," and here I hesitated, looking for the right word.

"Our, well, our group marriage I guess, right out of the gate. Remember, for us, it kind of evolved but we're going to present it straight up," I finished.

He smiled and said, "you're the best spokeswife we could have," which made me giggle.

We talked a bit about how things would work. In the end, we decided Aaron and I would go on this date and evaluate the potential of Paula as a, well, co-wife is a good way to put it. If we thought she might fit in we would invite her to a get-to-know-your-future-husbands party the following Friday night.

About the time we finished our planning meeting Aaron came down looking every inch the college preppy. He had on khaki slacks, not jeans, an Oxford cloth pin-striped button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled under at the wrists, brown loafers, and some brightly colored socks. His hair was combed and his face was shaved. I barely recognized him.

"Ready?" he asked, offering me his arm.

"Nervous but ready," I said, taking it, "let's go see if we can find me co-wife."

Al's Steak House was a fixture in a town about 20 miles from the university. It was a bigger town, far enough away and populous enough to offer at least the potential for anonymity. We arrived about 15 minutes before the appointed 7:00 so we could have the table and watch her enter.

Aaron got us a booth actually and told the hostess to be on the watch for a cute redhead who would say she was supposed to meet someone. At the booth, I got in first. The idea was as she walked in, scanning the room as she undoubtedly would be, he would stand and she would at least start in his direction rather than just turning and leaving when she saw me.

We ordered iced tea, wanting to be fully alert.

It worked.

We saw her walk in and she was even cuter than her picture. She was short, I estimated 5'2 or so, and her description as a "pear" was absolutely accurate. In a blue top, her A-cup breasts were obvious. In the clingy grey slacks, her magnificent hips and ass were too. Her face was round with a generous mouth wide-set eyes, a button nose, and when she smiled when Aaron stood up it was one of those smiles that lit up the room.

Then she saw me and the smile disappeared and she stopped.

Aaron flashed The Grin and at least she didn't turn and walk away although she didn't move forward either.

Aaron walked to her, his hand extended. I couldn't hear the exact exchange but she smiled weakly and accepted his guidance, the hand on the small of the back thing, and came toward the table.

I stood as they approached and held out my hand as Aaron made introductions - you know, "Paula, meet Becky, Becky, Paula," that sort of introduction. It was an oddly formal handshake.

We seated with Aaron and me on one side of the booth, Paula on the other. Aaron nodded at me and I started to speak but then the waiter was there.

"Beer for me, whatever's on tap," I said. Aaron order the same, Paula said she had heard the margaritas were good and ordered one.

"So," I started again, "please listen for a couple of minutes and if I scare you off, well, you still get a good dinner."

Her smile was speculative, but she nodded.

It actually took me about five minutes of pretty steady talking to explain what Aaron and I were there for. I tried to walk a fine line between a "job interview" and asking her on a date, but explaining my unique marriage was difficult. I emphasized that what we had was not JUST sex but was love with lots of sex included. I hadn't really rehearsed a speech and I suppose I rambled.

When I finally wound down she was looking at me speculatively.

"You're serious, aren't you," she said with a little smile on her lips.

I grinned. "Ohhhhhhhh yeah," I said, "it's real." I added, "I didn't plan any of this but I sure ain't bitchin'."

"Sooooooooooooooooooooo," Aaron said, deliberately stringing out the vowel, "you're not running screaming from the room I see."

"No," she said, that speculative look still on her face, "I'm still here."

He flashed The Grin and she giggled.

"So let's eat," he said and raised a hand for the waiter.

Dinner was a treat. As always when splurging, I had lobster, salad, baked potato, and the works. Aaron, being manly, ordered the T-bone steak, potatoes, salad, with a shrimp salad. Paula had the filet, not the petit either.

It turned out she was interesting. She, like me, had married young. Their marriage hadn't lasted as long as mine did. She was funny talking about her post-marriage life. Her self-image had been as an "ugly duckling," and when she went out with friends for their regular "Girl's Nights Out," she just assumed that when the men came to the table they were interested in one of the others. Her sex life had been mostly casual encounters, rarely more than a date or two, and often a one-night-stand.

Then, a couple of years ago, she had fallen in with a man who turned out to be, basically, a con man. She had invested about $10,000 in photographic equipment since he wanted to be a professional photographer. She giggled and blushed a bit when she talked of how much she had enjoyed posing for him. He had paid her back by posting what she thought were private pictures when he left.

Unlike me, though, she hadn't decided to fuck and suck her way to forgetfulness. Rather, she had immersed herself in her work which was ghostwriting papers for lazy college students. It had only been recently that she decided to try dating again and we were the second time she had actually met anyone from the dating site.

I found I like her. I liked her slightly raspy voice and her quick wit, the way she would make fun of things we were treating so seriously. And she had me laughing. A lot.

We laughed and ate. I had a screwdriver. Paula and Aaron split a pitcher of beer. It was as much fun as I'd had with another woman, well, probably ever.

As we were finishing our drinks and the waiter was cleaning up the table I caught Aaron's eye.

We had, of course, worked out some signals in case we didn't hit it off with our date. It turned out we didn't need them and I gave a small nod of my head.

"Paula," he said, reaching across the table and covering her hand with his, "if you think you're interested after hearing what we're about, well, I'd like to invite you to a party on Friday night."

She started to speak but he held up his hand.

"No," he said, "don't respond yet. I'll call you tomorrow and you can let me know then. Look, we've had some drinks and I think you need some time to process."

She smiled and said, "okay, but I'm telling you now my answer is yes."

We talked for a while longer. Nothing important, we just chatted. You know, bullshitting.

Finally, the waiter was making it pretty obvious he would like our table so we stood and headed for the door.

Outside Aaron took Paula's hand and said, "are you okay to drive? I can have one of my minions here in about 15 minutes to drive you home."

She looked at me and I just shrugged and said, "yes, he can."

She laughed and said, "no, I'm okay and I only live ten minutes away."

He bent and kissed her, lightly, and said, "good night then."

I stepped forward and kissed her too, not so lightly, and said, "good night."

"One more thing," I said, holding both of her hands in mine, "if you decide that you want to come to the party Friday you're still not, well, committed to anything."

She started to speak but I held up my hand.

"Hear me out," I said. "But we are putting a great deal of trust in you. You'll be involved in something that could get us all in a LOT of trouble should the word get out, so I'm asking you now, can you keep your mouth shut if things don't work out?"

She smiled and said, "yes Becky, I understand, and I look forward to Aaron's call in the morning but I'm telling you," and here there was a bit of a catch in her voice, "I'm in. What you've described is so far from anything I ever imagined that I want to, well, at least try it."

Then she turned, obviously brushing a tear away as she walked to her car.

We weren't even out of the parking lot before Aaron said, "Becky, understand, something."

I was caught off guard by his seriousness.

"What's that honey?" I said.

"You'll always be Number One," and the way he said it the capitalization was obvious.

"Thank you, honey," I said, "but I like her too and I won't be jealous if the rest of the guys do too."

And I realized I was horny so I undid my safety belt, squirmed around until my knees were in the footwell, and leaned across the console to get to his belt, button, and zipper.

He said, softly, "oh my," as I worked him free and leaned across, taking him in my mouth. The blow job made for a pleasant ride home.

For both of us.