All Comments on 'Frathouse Fuckery Pt. 02: Miranda'

by LadyRoscoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We can't wait for the next part! :) Erotic yet asking questions about sexuality at the same time.

All we can say is that in her fantasies Suzi wants to be absolutely drenched in cum. How she would react in reality is another thing but it sure makes for a great fantasy that both of us enjoys (not just me).

Regards again,

Paul & Suzi

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoeover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Paul & Suzi,

Some events in these stories are very much real. Some are completely dramatized for effect. Sometimes fantasy is hotter than reality - by far. But all you can do is try it out if you want to. Communication and consent are everything. For some of the more challenging fantasies that might push limits - take the time and talk it through.

I am thrilled my writing is engaging you and your partner and livening up your sex life and dirty talk. This totally makes it worth it!

LadyRoscoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you Lady Roscoe for some good advice. We do indeed take time and talk through everything, ensuring that both of us, and particularly Suzi, are comfortable with everything we are doing. We are pushing our limits, but hopefully in a way that pleasures us both. I would never force a fantasy of mine on to her if she was not happy with it. At the moment we are both having a blast!

An example of how your writing has engaged us in livening up our sex life is that, after reading "Frathouse Fuckery, Pt. 1" (what a wonderful title, by the way) we imagined that Suzi had picked option number 3 from the story (to be taken anally by multiple men) and we acted it out. With help from my shoulders she secured her heels and legs bent double behind her ears and with her own hands held her magnificent buttocks apart as wide as possible. I then took her anally six times, each time withdrawing after a while and pretending to be a different man entering her. We loved acting this out and from the position we were in I could really enjoy seeing her beautiful face contorted in that glorious mix of pain and sexual pleasure, just like some of the girls in your stories. It was one of our best sexual experiences ever and it was a direct result of your story.

However, regarding acting out "Frathouse Fuckery pt 2." that might be a bit more difficult as I only have one load of cum! I might be a heavy cummer on occasions but I'm not that heavy! We will just have to imagine my load is multiple loads!

Like you say, fantasy can be hotter than reality.

In case you are wondering. I'm 43 and Suzi is 37. Probably ideal ages for lots of hot fantasies.

Regards

Paul & Suzi

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoeover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Paul & Suzi,

That's so amazing! I love this so much. Thank you for telling me about your experiences. And your lived-out fantasy sounds SUPER hot! I hope you can continue to explore. I personally enjoy anal as well. But I am also a masochist and the bottom in our dynamic.

As for experiencing Pt. 2, you can substitute other materials. If you want go the yummy route, whipped cream can be fun. If you want to go the true-to-life texture, something like glycerin or aloe Vera might be a good sensation to work with. A blindfold might help with Suzi's immersion.

My husband/Top and I are 37. We, too, are exploring new territories sexually.

Have fun!

LadyRoscoe

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dear Lady Roscoe,

Thanks again for the advice re: cum substitute. Our aloe vera dispenser squirts so maybe that will help! One of Suzi's fantasies is to be covered in load after load of cum so all that aloe vera followed/mixed with my hopefully copious cum will be enjoyed, I'm sure. we will have to ensure it is only my cum that goes into her mouth though!

Regarding our dynamic. I am dominant sexually and Suzi is submissive, instinctively. It is not an archetypal "master/slave" thing at all, however. It is more of a man and a woman with clearly defined male and female traditional bedroom roles. It has always been that way between us. We are both 100% happy with that. Suzi is not a masochist in the generally accepted sense of the word but she very much enjoys light bondage activities and the thing she really likes is receiving sexual pain, such as she gets from balls deep anal sex, similarly deep and very aggressive vaginal pounding and also things like firm nipple tweaking/pulling. I enjoy giving her this pain, I have to admit, and enjoy her screams, but they are always screams of pain mixed with titanic orgasming. From how you described yourself, I'm sure you understand where we are coming from with this.

Regarding anal sex, it has long been a part of our sex life (we first did it after about three months together), but in recent times it has become something we indulge in more and more. I guess we have started to master what can be a bit of a challenging act to perfect. From my point of view, the feeling of being deep in Suzi's anus just blows my mind. It turns me on that she is prepared to give her anus to me. From Suzi's side, she likes me to hold a mirror so she can see how her anus has stretched to accommodate my cock and she is turned on by seeing her "gape" when I pull my cock out, as am I. My God, I love seeing that.

There's nothing as exciting as Suzi whispering lustily in my ear as we are kissing - "oh baby, I want you to fuck me in my ass".

We are so looking forward to reading more "frathouse fuckery"!

Paul & Suzi

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoeover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Paul & Suzi,

I absolutely hear you.

We have been active members in our kink community for a little over a decade. I teach Better Sex and Risk Aware Kink classes. And I bottom for Ragnar (husband) for Rope Bondage classes.

Keep in mind BDSM isn't just cages and collars and chains. It is what a dynamic makes of it.

We are not a Dom/slave dynamic either. In life, I am a very assertive and confident leader. In bed, I like him on top of me, fucking me like he means it, and making me submit.

Tell Suzi that if she receives sexual plessure from pain, by definition, she is a Masochist. And that is perfectly OK. And if you enjoy delivering pain and receive sexual satisfaction from it, you, by definition, are a Sadist.

That said, that doesn't mean either of you enjoy impact play (floggers and paddles and what not). Nor does it diminish what you do like. There is no Good or Bad here.

I recommend you check out a Podcast called Loving BDSM. The producers of that blog and Podcast are great examples of a real life BDSM dynamic. And they have wonderful advice. Check them out. You'll find a lot of truth there.

Regards,

LR

LadyRoscoeLadyRoscoeover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Paul & Suzi,

I received your private message, but with Anonymous submission, I have no ability to respond. :)

If you would like to continue our conversation, please PM me again.

LR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyRoscoe@LadyRoscoe
I'm a 37 year old woman. I've been writing since I was big enough to hold a pencil. All kinds of works. Anywhere from fantasy and history, to modern, to the most erotic fantasy scene I get in my head. My writing comes from a delightful mix of personal experiences that are very...