Fraudulent Judicial Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls are transported for punishment.
3.4k words
4.52
22.5k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers

This is the second chapter. You will need to have read chapter 1 of 'Fraudulent Judicial Punishment' to appreciate what is happening.

Lauren tried to get to her feet but found that her hands cuffed to her belly chain made that task much more difficult than normal. She felt her tummy muscles push tight against the restraint chain as she tried to sit up. Eventually she worked out that she had to roll over and kneel up by which time the other prisoners were already standing with the guard at the door. She felt a new wave of embarrassment wash over her having had so much trouble mastering the ability to stand while chained.

The guard stepped into the cell and behind Lauren "Come on then ladies. Out the cell and turn left, head down the corridor and stop at the gate". Each girl shuffled forward and out of the cell at the extent of their leg chains and their passage was accompanied by the rattle of the chains. As Lauren started to move in line behind the other two the guard squeezed her left breast and held her, whispering in her ear "You'd best remember the rules at the prison, they will punish you for looking the wrong way. Enjoy bitch". Lauren fought to hold back her tears and ignore the dull ache in her breast as she followed her colleagues out into the corridor.

The thin girl was at the front with Charlotte second in line. Lauren could see how the metal bra device was digging into her back and could only imagine the pressure that the poor girl's breasts were under and the pain she must be in. She could see how the crotch chain disappeared down the girls crack and the skin pushed out around the chain. Lauren imagined what her arse must look like and she pushed her tummy against the chain again which pulled the crotch chain up closer to cliterous and she felt that thrill again. The chain was tightly up between her lips and every step she took was a delicious rubbing sensation that, in any other circumstance would have been highly erotic.

The thin girl reached the barred gate and the girls all came to a stop. A new guard, a tall female with a stern look on her face waited on the other side and took a look at her new charges. "Any trouble with this lot Rob?" she asked the guard behind Lauren.

"Nothing a little shock or two hasn't resolved"

The new guard slipped a key in the lock and opened the gate. She reached for a clip board "Name?" she said to the thin girl.

The thin girl with the collar looked down at the ground and replied "Janine Jennings Ma'am". The guard looked down at her board and made a tick mark. She reached out and grabbed the girl's handcuffs and pulled her through the gate. "Stand on the red spot on the floor Jennings".

"Next. Name?"

"Err. Charlotte " the guard reached forward and hit the breast device eliciting a scream from Charlotte.

"You address me as 'Miss or Ma'am. Try again."

"I'm sorry. Please don't hurt my boobs miss. My name is Charlotte Trow"

The guard marked her clipboard and nodded Charlotte through the gate. "That makes you Rebecca Cooke then?" the guard glanced at Lauren and pinned her through the gate by her elbow.

She slammed the gate shut and opened the other door revealing a garage where a can was parked. "Come on ladies. We don't have all day"

As they all stepped into the garage, a man got out of the van and openly looked the girls up and down before opening the call doors of the van.

Inside the van was separated into single solid cells with only enough room to stand. Janine was pushed up the step first and put into the end cell. When the door was closed there was a small horizontal space at the top where her face could be seen.

Charlotte was into the next cell, and then Lauren was gripped by the elbows and half pushed half lifted up the step and into the back of the van and into the cell.

When the door closed behind her, it was immediately obvious to her that this was absolutely not going to be a comfortable journey.

The female guard spoke "Right ladies, you well find a handle at waist height, I would suggest you hold onto it tightly. We will be about 20 minutes or so. I'm going to be sat here in the back with you and I don't expect any trouble."

The floor of the cell was ridged which made it a little uncomfortable to stand on in bare feet. There was indeed a handle that resembled a very small bike handlebars that Lauren was able to grip while her hands were cuffed.

She could feel her back pressed up against the wall of the cell and there wasn't much space between each shoulder and the side walls. She wondered how the bigger Charlotte was getting on in her cell especially with her metal torture bra device.

The back door of the van slammed shut without warning making her jump. The van moved on it's suspension as the man could be heard climbing into the drivers seat and the engine rumbled to a start.

When the engine started Lauren could hear a fan start somewhere under the floor and warm air began to blow up into the cell. The van lurched forward pushing her back into the rear wall and they were on their way.

The ridges in the floor were such that Lauren had to keep moving her feet to relive the pressure on her soles but it was bearable, perhaps akin to stepping on gravel in bare feet.

As time went on, the warm air kept pumping into the cell and it was beginning to get uncomfortably warm and Lauren could feel a sheen of sweat begin to form on her skin.

"Please miss" Lauren heard Charlotte call "Can you please turn the heating down?"

"No" came the single word, rather unhelpful response.

Lauren reflected that the guard's response was typical of the system. A petty discomfort, but it was really making the journey that more unpleasant than it already was.

Her hands were beginning to ache from holding onto the handle to keep from being thrown around as the van made it's way through the traffic.

Her feet were still constantly moving on the ridged floor in a hopeless attempt to find relief.

There was now beads of sweat appearing and running down her body. She could feel the dampness under the chain cinched into her belly.

The van came to a stop and Lauren could hear muffled voices at the front of the van before they lurched into motion again but only for a few seconds before pausing and moving forward again.

"Here we are. I hope you're all ready to repay society for your crimes" called the female guard accompanying them in the back of the van. "When the doors open, you're going to be taken out of the van and you will meet me colleague and wait for further instruction."

Lauren's cell door opened and she was ushered out of the van into a loading dock surrounded by bars. As she waited for her fellow prisoners to disembark, she cooled down in the comparative cool air and pulled at her chains again pondering why they would bother with so many bars of all prisoners were restrained like her. It was clear she was going nowhere quickly.

She found that the more she pulled her hands up, the more her cuffs pulled the belly chain which in turn pulled the crotch chain up between her lips. She was close to orgasm despite her situation, or potentially because of her situation she pondered. Either way, she was enjoying herself when Charlotte joined her on the platform.

She looked very hot and sweaty as if she had been in a sauna and her hair was stuck to her face and it was obvious to Lauren that she'd been crying. Lauren took a step towards her and rubbed her arm against hers as moral support. The other girl looked grateful and returned the push.

Jennings joined them on the platform and without further ado they were all marched into a door marked 'Day Intake'.

Inside was a tall reception desk that came to almost head height of the prisoners and was extremely imposing on the prisoners who stood infront of it naked and tightly chained.

The female guard sitting atop of the desk said "This must be Jennings, Trow and Cooke. I need all of you into intake straightaway -- we have a schedule to keep."

The female guard from the van led them to the door marked intake and allowed them to shuffle through and the door slammed shut behind them. The three of them were left in a room alone that had a four chains hanging from the ceiling.

The guard from the reception desk came into the room accompanied by the driver and the escort from the van. Jennings was grabbed by the man and dragged to one of the hanging chains. He found keys on his belt and released the handcuffs from her belly chain and attached them to the chain hanging from the ceiling. A moment later, her hands were raised above her head as the chain went up on a pully until she was at full stretch but with her feet on the floor.

Charlotte was next and once she was in place the female guard grabbed Lauren and within seconds the handcuffs that had brought her pleasure back at the centre, we're digging into her wrists as her hands were forced above her head. Her shoulders screamed at the change of position after being chained at her waist for so long. She spread her legs as far as the leg chain would allow for stability.

The guard from reception grabbed a clip board and moved over to Jennings. "So. You are Janine Jennings?"

"Yes ma'am"

"And you have been sentenced to a ninety minute electro therapy session."

"Yes ma'am" Jennings replied meekly.

Lauren looked over her in interest wondering if that was actually as scary as it sounded. She also wondered why she was made to wear the collar, but no explanation for that seemed to be forthcoming.

"Your body is now going to be photographed so that we have a record of marks and any injuries you have before you are punished"

The male guard appraised her and started taking pictures of Jennings, paying particular attention to any mark or blemish on her skin. The female guard gathered the prisoner's hair up and quickly clipped it up so it was up off the prisoner's shoulders.

She moved to Charlotte. "You are Charlotte Trow?"

"Yes miss"

"And you've been sentenced to thirty strokes to the breasts from the automatic flaggation machine with this enhancement" she said, indicating the metal bra.

"Yes miss" Charlotte said again. Lauren thought she was about to cry and it looked like she was being held up by the chain.

"Right then. Let's get this discipline device removed" said the guard reaching for a key from her belt. "I warn you -- when I take this off, it's going to hurt!" she said as she inserted the key into a lock on the bra. A little whimper escaped from Charlotte before there was a resounding click and the bra sprung open. The guard pulled the bra off Charlotte's chest and her breasts escaped their confinement.

Charlotte screamed and began to cry as blood rushed back out of the compressed breasts and as the guard moved away, Lauren could see the deep red marks around Charlottes breasts which were a deep purple in colour. The most surprising thing though that would have had Lauren grasp her own breasts protectively had she not have been chained, was the red puncture marks all over. The device had obviously had lots of spikes on the inside of the cups which had been driving into Charlotte's breasts all this time.

Charlotte stood sobbing with her hands chained above her head. Her chest was heaving and her breasts were moving up and down. Her chubby belly was bulging around the chain and the lower part that was forced outwards was wobbling in time with her sobs. She looked the very sight of pity and suffering. The routine with the camera paid special attention to the severely marked breasts and Lauren was sure she could see a slight bulge in the male guard's trousers.

Before she knew it, the guard was on top of her and Lauren was being appraised by her.

"Rebecca Cooke sentenced to 18 strokes to your vagina from the automatic flaggation machine. Is that right?"

"Yes ma'am" lied Lauren again.

"You got summonsed to be here, is that right?" The guard went on.

Lauren had another feeling of dread, noting the deviation in script from the other two "Errmm yes miss" she stammered.

"Then why haven't you shaved your dirty little pussy like you were told?"

A cold bolt of lightning shot down Lauren's spine. Oh god. How could she have been so stupid to not read the summons she had been given. Her breathing sped up and she was beginning to get a bit light headed.

"Well?" demanded the guard

"I don't know miss. I'm sorry miss"

"For goodness sake. Like I've got nothing better to do than shave you" the guard was clearly extremely pissed.

"Right Cooke. You're only here for a day, we don't have time to deal with your penalty for not following instructions so I'm going to write you up and report you for the consideration of further prosecution for this offence. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention now anything which you later rely on in this matter. Do you have anything to say?"

Lauren was totally broken. This was so unfair. This was supposed to be a way of earning a little bit of extra cash by taking some simple cane strokes on her arse. She began to cry again.

"No miss. I'm sorry miss"

The guard made notes on her clip board before moving to a computer terminal in the corner of the room while the male officer leered at her with the camera. Lauren felt more exposed than she had ever experienced in her whole life, especially when he got down on his knees for a closeup of her pussy. The female guard came back to Lauren and lifted a clear sticker off a sheet. She stuck it on Lauren's bulging belly between the chain and her pubis before pulling it back off again. "This is the same stuff they use for henna tattoos -- it will come off by itself in a few weeks".

Lauren couldn't see what was now on her but equally didn't dare to ask. The guard went and put Charlotte's sticker on her chest between the top of her breasts and her neck. Lauren could see it was a barcode about the size of an A6 piece of paper. They were marked like cattle.

Jennings didn't get one. "The barcodes are for the flaggation machine to read to make sure you get the correct punishment.

The guard spoke to her colleague "How about you take Jennings to get her tits fried in electrotherapy while I sort out this one's illegal cunt?"

Jennings' leg chains and crotch chain were removed leaving her cuffed with the belly chain and the collar. Her wrists were let down and she was led out of the room by the van guard.

Charlotte had managed to calm down and Lauren was able to see the effect on her breasts. Each breast had a deep red line across the top at the base where they had been compressed. Lauren assumed there would be a matching mark underneath her ample breasts. Each breast was covered by lots of pin marks which each looked very sore. The skin wasn't pierced but it must have been at the absolute limit of its tolerance. Despite Lauren's own problems, she felt very sorry for Charlotte.

The guard approached Lauren carrying a long bar with cuffs at the end. It's purpose was immediately obvious when the guard knelt down in front of Lauren. She removed the cuffs from the leg chain and attached the other cuff. "Spread wider" the guard barked.

Lauren did her best, but the guard ended up pulling her leg wide enough to accommodate the spreader bar. Lauren's stability was severely compromised and she ended up pulling to the extent of the chain to the ceiling. Her wrists hurt, her shoulders hurt and the muscles in her thighs were already screaming at their newly forced position.

The guard unlocked the crotch chain and removed it. "You're wet. That's disgusting!" declared the guard. Lauren burned in shame and could feel Charlotte's eyes on her.

A little "Sorry miss" was all Lauren could make in reply.

The guard tutted and moved away dropping the chain in a box on her way to the cupboard.

She came back with a bottle and some medical gloves. She donned the gloves and started rubbing cream into Lauren's crotch. Despite her utter humiliation, within seconds, Lauren found herself pushing against the guard's gloved fingers as the orgasm reached crescendo. Her breathing was rapid and she again felt the thrill of her stomach muscles pushing against the belly chain. She loved the feeling of being restrained that gave her.

She couldn't control herself and the raging orgasm washed over her. It was, without a doubt, the most powerful orgasm she had ever felt. She shuddered and was only kept on her feet by the chain

It was several long moments before she became aware of her surroundings to see the guard with a satisfied grin on her face.

"You are definitely going to regret that you little slut" she said. Lauren couldn't even respond as her body calmed down again. The pain in her wrists and shoulders broke through her pleasure again but there was something else happening.

Oh god. Her pussy was tingling. 'That's never happened before, maybe it was the chain?' she thought to herself. The tingling increased and soon began to burn.

"Miss. What have you put on me? It huurrrttsss" Lauren cried.

"It's a cream to remove the hair and it burns like a bitch even when you've not just had a dirty little orgasm" she sneered. "It takes ten minutes. Enjoy yourself"

She went to leave the room and said to Charlotte on the way "You're both on the machine, so you're going to need to wait for her" she left with her colleague and the room went quiet save for Lauren's whimpering and crying as her pussy burned.

It was obvious to Lauren that the guard had gone right into the cleft of her buttocks as her arsehole was on fire too.

She was hopping from foot to foot to the extent she could with the spreader bar fixed to her ankles and crying. She couldn't find anyway to relieve the burning.

Charlotte looked on with concern on her face. "Rebecca. Look at me. Rebecca!"

Lauren didn't immediately realise that Charlotte meant her but turned her head towards Charlotte.

"Right. Good. Keep looking at me and let's breathe together. Slowly in and slowly out."

Charlotte calmed Lauren right down and by the time the guard came back, the burning had subsided.

The guard had new gloves on and some cloth. She rubbed the remaining cream off along with Lauren's pubic hair. "There you go. All ready for punishment. We don't want any protection from any illegal hair, do we?"

Lauren's feet were released and her wrists were let down as were Charlotte's. That left both prisoners still handcuffed to the front with their bellies still bulging around their tight chains.

They were led out of the room and down the corridor to a door marked 'Flaggation'. The guard pushed them through the door.

The girls both stopped in their tracks at the sight that awaited them. There were two big machines who's purpose was horribly clear to the girls along with some imposing frames that also had only one purpose.

The girls looked at each other, a look of panic on each of their faces.

To be continued.

jdb12399
jdb12399
174 Followers