Freak City, Bitches Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drita squeezes his chunky ass and pulls him in further, his entire dick stuffed down that ravenously gulping throat.

They end up fucking on her desk, Drita bent over taking a hard pounding from behind. She's still in control, looking back and spitting at Spence, slapping his face as he drills up her pussy deep and hard, the desk shaking from the pussy plowing force. Drita cums, squirting hard on that rampaging smooth dick.

The customers and other employees watch from afar, cheering them on and taking pics. Drita smirks at them, loving the attention. Spence grins and sweats, trying to last as long as possible inside of that amazing pussy. It horny hugs his huge dick, squeezing and pumping it repeatedly, bathing but in all those fine juices, dancing provocatively all over it.

"Fuck my fucking ass, bitch! NOW!!!" Boss bitch gets what boss bitch wants. Spence pulls out and spits on his cock, rubbing it in and Drita spits on him again. Spence is super turned on by Drita's aggression sexually. Much better than getting verbally bashed while work.

Spence works his fat dick up Drita's tight, very toned and tan butt, reaching up and pulling her hair hard. She loves that. "Harder, bitch! HARDER!" Drita commands, a fierce look of angry sexual delight raging all over that gorgeous, milf model face.

Spence yanks her long, dirty blonde hair harder, ass fucking her harder as well, every fat inch stretching and battering that awesomely sexy, firm ass, making Spence grunt uncontrollably as it clamps down tight on it, anally devouring it every deep thrust in.

Drita squirts again, hard. Her sweet pussy slime shoots out, right between Spence's chubby legs, splattering the wall behind him. A loud, horny cheer from the crowd gets Drita to pump her fist... and Spence to grin and sweat even more.

"OH SHIT... I'M GONNA CUMMM!!!" Spence yells, shaking violently as he grins his pasty white ass off.

"Cum in my fucking mouth, bitch! DO IT!" Drita pushes Spence off, laying on her back on her desk, moving up so her head hangs off the other side of it. Spence runs around the desk, tripping and falling... but quickly getting back up... barely getting to Drita's wide open, anxiously waiting mouth as he starts cumming.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!" Spence lurches, his cum exploding outta his fat, pumping cock. Drita grabs it and points it at her mouth and outstretched tongue. The fat globs of thick cream pummel her tongue and mouth, hitting her cheeks as well.

Her mouth is covered with... and full of... Spence's gooey jizz. It hangs off of Drita's lapping tongue. She pulls his dick into her mouth and sucks out the rest of the cream, ravaging that fat rod with her cum crazed mouth. She deepthroats it, bobbing her hanging head on it, sucking hard and fast. She greedily gulps down the thick cream and keeps sucking, a cummy mess forming on and around her mouth, Spence's dick... and the carpet under them.

"Good boy! Fucking good cum too! Fuck!" Drita looks sexually raging at him, like a lioness in full blown heat. She devours that thumping rod over and over, making Spence grunt and growl like a very happy maniac.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! I FINALLY GOT TO FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU, DRITAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!" Spence pumps both fists, so freaking excited to finally get to fuck my super hot ass model wife.

"FREAK CITY, BITCHESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Spence gets it in. That sparks a raucous cheer from the horny onlookers. Even Drita laughs around that fat dick as she sucks off all that thick cream, swallowing it down quickly and violently. She's in full aroused heat and she's cock... and cum... crazed. Another freaktastic day at Freak City Autos.

Back in Van Nuys...

"Yeah, babe. OK. I'll see you when you get home. Love ya, baby doll." I'm smoking, getting off the phone with Kim. She's heading to the airport for her business trip with Harry and his buddies. She's flying to Seattle to pick them up and bring them back to LA. Knowing Kim, it should be a very interesting... and probably very profitable... trip.

Anita's on her knees in front of me, watching me, titty fucking my fourteen inch rod as she sucks off the bulging crown.

Latifah's inside arguing with her woman. Her girl came back from the store to find her doggy fucking Aryana on the bed with her huge, purple strap on.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... "Take it, bitch." I smokey smirk at Anita as she gulps down my cum,my cock lurching in her throat as her big, jiggly, chocolate jugs shake and pump all over my huge and hefty white dick. Oh fuck yeahhhhhhhh! The sweet sensations of cumming in a hot honey's mouth. I cum a ton, right down Anita's quick guzzling throat. She opens it wide and let's it glide. Mmmmmmmmm. All that creamy jizz splashing down that throat. Every time my cock pumps out a glob of cream... I tingle all over. So fucking goodddddddd.

"Mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm." Anita smiles up at me, her mouth and throat full of fat white meat. She moans blissfully as she gorges herself on all that sweet cream. Chicks love my jizz and Anita sure as hell does. She can't stop moaning in cum happy delight. I just watch and smoke... and film with my phone. Can never have enough hot and horny footage for the site.

"Freak City, Bitches!" I turn my phone to me and say with a cool, cocky, smokey smirk.

"MOTHERFUCKER! GET YO BIG ASS OUT MY DAMN HOUSE!" Latifah's girl is mad. She throats some of her clothes out the bedroom window, not far from Anita and me. We both watch and chill, her sucking and me smoking. Just another day in horny Van Nuys. Ha.

"Thanks, baby." I kiss Anita's right cheek when she stands up. I pass her the blunt and put my cock away.

"You gotta marry me, whiteboy. You too damn fine not to be my man." Anita says as she smokes. I grin. I like her. Great sex and fun chick to have around too. Maybe I will wife her fine ass up. I already got a bunch of 'em so why not one more? Or even more. (Married pimp smirk)

We watch her daughter argue with her girlfriend. Aryana comes out to hang with me. I kiss her and we all chill, smoke, and watch the angry fun. Always a horny hoot around here.

*

Make sure to check out episode 02. How's Kim's trip with Harry and his horny friends gonna go? Will Drita actually be nice to Spence now? Will Latifah get back with her angry girlfriend? How far will Kaia's porn career go? And you get to meet Beth and many more. Freak City, Bitches!

By : DickThePimp


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kelly Does Freaky Shit Ch. 01 Kelly doing some freaky shit with me... and others.in Loving Wives
How I Married a Porn Star - Finale The final day of the convention and aftermath. Party time..in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Everybody Loves James Pt. 01 It's good being loved.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Nurse Booty Jennifer Lopez visits a man in the hospital.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Definitely Miami Ch. 01 Kelly Brook rents a yacht in Miami with two younger men.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories