Freaked Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Sasha the virgin gets proposition by her bosses Ken and Amy.
2.5k words
4.29
10.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at work, I decided to spruce up my wardrobe. Since it was Friday, and we normally dressed down, I wore a faded jean skirt and a white strapless shirt with some leopard print heels. When I walked into his office to bring his reports, he smiled. I could tell he was checking me out. "Thank you." he said as he took the papers and placed them on his desk. I turned to leave, he called my name, "Sasha."

I smiled before turning to him, "Yes, sir."

He was already walking towards me. He stood right in front of me, just looking at me, he ran his finger tips down my arm, "You look amazing."

"Thank you." I replied. I turned to leave. A part of me wanted to know if he was watching as I walked away. When I got to the door, I turned and saw him grinning. I nodded before exiting and closing his door.

At lunch, Noni and I went to a café. "So, what's the scoop?" she asked.

I shrugged, "What do you mean?"

"I know you want to fuck him. I mean, look at you." she pointed at my clothes.

"If I'm being honest, who wouldn't want to be with him. He's hot. Right?"

"You can say the word fuck, Sasha."

"I know I can, and I have. I'm gonna do it, Saturday."

Noni smiled, "I wish I could be there."

"Why?"

"I like watching. It's sexy. I want to hear you cum for the first time."

I shook my head and laughed. But then I also wondered, how did she know about the room, so I asked, "Did you?"

She smiled, "Hell yeah, but, not with him."

My eyebrow rose, "Her?"

"Fuck yeah. She eats the best pussy. Oh my god. I never came so hard in my life." She demonstrated her moans.

I hit her arm, "Stop. People are looking."

"I don't care."

Everyone had left the office early. I was there cleaning up files when Ken came through the door, "I forgot something." He headed to his office then minutes later, he buzzed me to go see him, so I went.

I opened the door and as soon as I entered, he was there. The door locked. His hands were in my hair, "I can't lie, I want you now." His lips pressed on my full lips; I felt his tongue enter my mouth. His hands were all over me, we were breathing so heavily.

I asked, "I thought Amy wanted to watch?"

"She can watch tomorrow. I just want to a chance to be alone with you, without any eyes." He unzipped my skirt, peeled it down, off my curvy hips and ass. He touched my ass, rubbed it, he grunted and smiled, then smacked it a little. "Nice." He kissed me again. His hand went down and touched me. He looked into my eyes, "is this your first time?"

"Um, well, sort of. I've not had sex."

"Are you sure you want to?"

My head nodded vigorously. At that point, I was too excited and too wet. "I want to." He walked me over to the sofa. I stepped out of my panties. "Take your shirt off." he said.

I pulled it off. He stepped closer, his hand on the back of my head, bringing me in for a kiss, his finger making circles on my jewel. It felt divine, I wanted him inside. He heard me moan, so he went faster. I held him tightly and then I was wetter than before. "Sit down."

I sat. He knelt and examined me. My legs opened wide, he leaned in and began to lick me. My hands touched his head, I ran my fingers through his hair. He held my legs open and wouldn't let me close no mater how hard I tried to squirm, my back arched and suddenly, I twitched and said, "Aaahhh." He looked up, wiped his chin, then dropped his pants to reveal that thick long thing. "Touch it." he said, so I did. I had never done it, but I knew what he wanted, so I tried, when my mouth covered him, he moaned. I kept moving back and forth making it wet, the wetter I made it, the more excited he became. He pulled out barely able to stand. "Lay back." he said.

I laid back and he kissed from my belly button up to my breasts. He paused, looked at me, then kissed my mouth before he pressed his way in. I felt a little pressure at first that caused me to hold my breath, but as he kept moving, holding my leg up, kissing my nipples and stroking slow, I felt an incredible sensation.

I whined, "Fuck." I let out a long-drawn-out cry. Then we went faster until he erupted on my belly. I got up, went to his private bathroom and cleaned myself, when I got back to his office, he was dressed.

He handed me my clothes, he kissed my mouth, "I have to leave." I nodded and watched him hurry out the door.

Later that night, I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about what that man did to my body. I started to pulsate down below and I wanted to feel him against my skin once more. It was hard to fall asleep with that ache in my body.

Morning had arrived, and I needed to workout. I was in the park enjoying a nice walk listening to music, when this guy African American, deep dark brown sugar complexion, ran into me, "My bad sorry sis." he said in his sexy baritone. He was about five feet ten inches, had these pretty dark brown eyes and this thick luscious beard that hung from his face.

As mad as I wanted to be, I replied, "I'm fine."

He smiled, "you sure you don't wanna press charges or anything." he joked. I couldn't help but laugh. "What's your name?" he asked.

"It's Sasha."

He smiled and replied, "I'm Sean. I live not too far. I see you workout here a lot, you live close?"

I pointed just past the trees, there were two set of apartments behind the park. "I live in the ones on the right."

He looked, "Wow, ain't that something, I live in the ones on the left." He bit his lip, "I've been here all this time and didn't realize I had such a beautiful sister living so close.

My cheeks blushed, "um, thanks."

"I'll let you get back to your walk, maybe I'll see you here again tomorrow." he smiled just before taking off in full stride.

As I finished my walk, I received a text from Ken, "Thinking about you, can't wait until tonight." Suddenly all my parts got tingly. I had to seriously wrap my head around not having sex with Ken, but having his wife watch.

I mean, would he be as loving as he was the night before or would he be different. I took a deep breath, "What have I gotten myself into?" I whispered to myself, as I got ready to finish my final lap on the trail.

When night arrived, I was nervous about the situation obviously. At least, it was a onetime deal, two if you counted the pregame the day before. I got in my car, drove over to their home. It was off a way, near a lake. It was truly a beautiful piece of property. Trees lined the pathway as I drove up. I parked in the circle driveway and walked up the steps to the door.

Amy answered, "Come in." Her face was full of happiness. She closed the door and stood looking at me, she smirked, "I'm sure Ken is dying to fuck you again." My heart thumped in my chest, "I, I--"

"Relax, I knew he wouldn't be able to wait. Come" As she walked, the silk robe she wore flapped out. I followed her down the hall all the way to the end, we entered a door that led downstairs. It smelled heavenly, there were candles lit, low sexy red lights, Ken was there at the bar pouring champagne, I smiled at him. I wondered if had told his wife or was it just her intuition.

We were at the bar, he handed us a drink. He toasted, "To an incredible night." Our glasses touched and we drank and talked for a while. She kissed him in the mouth and rubbed his penis, "My husband has an enormous cock, doesn't he?"

I blushed. He cleared his throat, "I hope you don't mind. I told Amy about last night. I came home with your scent all over me."

I shrugged, "She is your wife. It's fine."

She reached for my hand, "Come, let's get you into something else."

We returned to the room. I wore a see-through red top no panties. His eyes widened. She smiled, "Look, I told you he'd love this on you." she touched my ass, "I just love your curves." She looked at her husband, "Do you want her?" she asked.

He nodded. He walked over to me and placed his hands in my hair, bringing me close to him for a kiss. They way he kissed me, made my knees weak.

"Alright you two, come this way. We walked through another door that led to bedroom, it was a huge space, a king-sized bed, several styles of chairs, straps, sex toys. I was like, I hope they don't think I'm about to be in here with no acrobatics.

She walked over, grabbed a vibrator and sat in a chair with her legs spread wide, I could see her holes, I turned and looked at Ken, who was holding me in his gaze.

Her voice sounded, "Taste her." He lifted me with ease and placed me on the bed. he fastened my ankles to the straps and then looked down at me and then began to feast, this time, my legs were wider, he could lick every corner of me and he did, methodically.

Meanwhile, I heard her moan as the vibrator gave her pleasure, "Yes Ken, make her fucking moan." The more she commanded him, the more pleasure he gave me, my back arched and even when I tapped out, he continued until I was almost in tears, begging him to stop, my legs shook, "Please Ken, please." Finally, he came up for air, wiping his face.

He crawled on top of me and found his way inside, looking into my eyes with intensity. He held my hands above my head, kissing me, like he was making love to me, he kissed my forehead, "So beautiful. Ummm." He said to me in my ears, grinding slowly, pushing deeper and deeper. I was like damn; does he realize his wife right there watching him; watching us. She walked over and I could feel her hands on my legs as they were spread wide.

I was trying hard not to be too loud. But that dude stroke was no joke. He whispered in my ear, "you like it?" I nodded. I felt my legs being released. He pulled out, "Turn around." He said. I put my ass in the air and he slapped it and then kissed my cheeks, before spreading them open and began licking me again.

"Look how you opened her up. That's nice, babe."

I felt his hands grip my ass and then he penetrated, first going slowly, like he was savoring the last bite of something delicious, "aaaahhhhh, mmmmm." He said on those first few strokes before he lit me up with fast powerful strokes, slapping my ass. I thought to myself, is this what they mean when they say I'm getting my back blown out, because he was blowing my shit out. He paused and pulled me up, one hand touching my clit and the other fondling my breasts all while sticking his tongue in my mouth. He grabbed my arms, pulling them back and thrusted for a while, then released my arms so he could rub my inner thighs and my tummy.

"Lay her down, fuck her good." Amy demanded.

He aided me down to lay flat on my stomach, he kissed my back and neck while he worked me from behind. Then I started to feel like I had the night before, tingling all over, "Oh shit..." he dug deeper until I whined, "Fuck baby." He continued to apply pressure faster until he released on top of my ass. He smacked my butt and left the bed.

I felt my backside being wiped. I turned over and her blue eyes met my brown ones,

"That was great." she smiled.

I really didn't know how to respond to that. So I was just like, "I should probably go."

But she touched me. I reached for her hand.

"Relax. I just want to touch you."

Her fingers wiggled across my clit and my body responded, suddenly, her fingers were inside of me, Ken watched as I laid there, her mouth kissed me below and then the spot was drenched, she smiled, "you taste divine."

She walked over to Ken and he whispered in her ear. She smiled. They walked over to me. She said, "I have to get some sleep now. I fly out in the morning. Ken would like to have you once more."

She left the room. When he heard the door close, "Sorry if I was too rough earlier. I'm not usually like that."

I smiled, "It was fine." He leaned in and kissed me gently, "Stay with me."

I nodded; how could I saw 'no' with those baby blues staring into me. His hands touched my breasts and squeezed, my body laid back and he mounted me, bringing my left leg up holding it folded. I could feel all of him inside of me and his mouth was all over me, like I was a blank canvas and his tongue was a paintbrush. My hands in his hair, his strokes causing my inside to pulsate erratically, the way I moaned and called his name...

When we finished and lay in bed, I asked, "Do you and your wife do this a lot?" he chuckled, "This is actually my first time. I usually watch my wife."

My hands were on his chest. He kissed my forehead, "Before you came to apply, we were having issues. I had gotten tired of watching her be with other men, women. All I could do is watch. The day we interviewed you, she knew. She said, if I wanted to and you were okay with it, I could be with you."

"So, I saved your marriage."

He laughed, "Something like that."

"Are you planning to be with any other girls?"

He touched my nose, "Would that upset you?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, after tonight, we go back to our business as usual, right, I can't have you. You're already married."

"Um hmm, this is true. I'm married." He ran his finger tips across my arm. It was so sexy the way he would do that and look at me. "If you ever want me, all you have to do is ask."

I thought about it, I would want him, but I didn't want to be watched. I only wanted him. I nodded, but I knew after that night, I would not do what I had done again.