Freaked Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Sasha the virgin gets proposition by her bosses Ken and Amy.
2.7k words
4.23
12.7k
16

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there, my name is Sasha Nichols, and I'm going to tell you about an insane period in my life when I got freaked out, and I'm not talking about being spooked about something...I'm talking about straight sexually freaked out, oh boy, get ready to clutch your imaginary pearls.

At the time, I was twenty-five years old, I was about to graduate from college, yeah, I know, I started late because I wanted time to search for my birth parents. A search that ultimately ended up going nowhere, so finally, after doing odd jobs and being depressed, my adopted mother convinced me to get back in school, and I did. After four years, I had a degree in business and took a job as an intern at an insurance agency owned by a couple named Kenneth and Amy Morgan, which they called Morgan and Morgan Insurance.

After a few months of working at the agency, Mr. Ken called me into his office. He sat at his huge cherry wood desk, looking like a king on a throne. His black hair with soft brown highlights in front and million-dollar smile greeted me as soon as I walked in. "Sasha, come. Have a seat." He said with his hands clasped looking at me kindly. He and his wife were two of the nicest people to work for.

"Hi Mr. Ken." I replied as I sat and adjusted the frames on my nose. I wore glasses that were slightly bigger than needed and they would always slip down my nose causing me to adjust them.

"So, your internship is almost up." He commented as he looked at my paperwork on his desk. I nodded, even though it was an internship, they had paid me for my time and the money was good and quite frankly, I had gotten used to those pay checks.

"I know, I'm going to be so sad to leave you and Ms. Amy. I love working for you two." I replied.

He smiled, showing off his beautiful teeth. He had sort of side smile he'd do whenever anyone complimented him, "How many times have I said to just call Amy and I by our first names."

I laughed. It was hard for me to do that. I grew up in a very formal household. Everyone was "sir" or "ma'am," or if they were in a position of respect or older, we said "Ms. Or Mr.," I guess it was my adopted mother's southern upbringing that warranted that behavior.

"We want to offer you a full-time position--"

"Really." I was practically jumping in my seat. He laughed, "Of course, Amy and I love having you here. The job pays 45K, but in a year, we'll send you to training and your earning potential could double in two years."

In my mind, that was pretty good money for a single woman without kids. It was certainly way more money than I had made working at Chick-Fil-A or JC Penny. So, I was ecstatic and accepted on the spot. It did offer medical and dental along with sick and vacation days, so that was a plus.

"Very well," he said as he stood wearing a nice designer black suit with a white shirt and multicolored tie. Mr. Ken was a sharp dresser; he was a seriously good-looking White man with swag. He reached out his hand, I rose to my feet and mine touched his, "Welcome to the team."

"Thank you Mr--"

He eyed me, I laughed, "Ken. Thank you and Amy for this opportunity." I turned to leave his office and went back to my desk.

Now, later that day, as I was sitting up front, eating my grilled chicken salad and drinking a lil good old fashion sweet tea with a hint of mango, Ms. Amy walked in looking just a fabulous as she always had along with her assistant Noni Chi an American born Asian woman that was close to my age.

They stopped at my desk, "That looks delicious." Ms. Amy said smiling, she was a pretty woman, from what they told us, she was four years Mr. Ken's senior. Her father was in the insurance business and knew Mr. Ken's father...it seemed logical that two good looking people from well-to-do families would gravitate towards one another.

"It's pretty good." I returned the smile.

She looked at Noni who stood at five feet five inches tall, she was a petite little thing with long straight black hair. "I have a surprise for you ladies." Her face lit up. She had these insanely blue eyes that made me question whether or not they were real, but suppose they were. She flipped her hair, "Ken and I are taking you ladies out tonight to celebrate."

Noni laughed because she saw the look on my face. I wasn't one for spontaneity. I had to have things planned out in advance. It was just my meticulous nature.

"There's no way, we're getting Sasha out of her house tonight." Commented Noni as she grinned.

Amy wagged her finger at me, "Not taking 'no' for an answer. So, I suggest you prepare for a night of fun." Noni clapped her hands. Me, I wanted to die. I had plans to watch reruns of Law & Order SVU. And this impromptu party was hampering my plans.

"Come on Sash...it'll be fun. Live a little." Added Noni as she went to her desk and lowered into her seat.

"Okay, I guess. I can go for a little while. What should I wear?" I asked trying to get a vibe for where we were going. Amy looked at me in and replied, "Something other than your usual attire." She looked at Noni, "Help her please." Then she strutted to her office.

Now, I wasn't a fancy dresser by any sense of the word. I had my uniform look of slacks: black, navy, beige, and even burgundy to add some flavor, which I paired with various tops and sweaters. I liked to keep things simple. And trying to figure out what to wear everyday was a chore.

"Try to wear something that shows off that amazing body of yours." She said as her fingers ran frantically across the keyboard. I looked at my attire and thought about what was in my closet...and there wasn't much of a difference in what I wore outside of work with the exception of workout clothes, which meant, I'd need to get something. I scratched my head.

"We can stop at a place after work, if you want. I need to get a new shirt."

"Sure." I replied and went back to eating.

Now, when the work day ended, I rode with Noni to this trendy store that sold clothes for women. Stuff, that I would never wear. Not because I didn't think it was cute, I just never really showed off my body before. Even at the beach, I'd wear shorts and a tank top.

She immediately spotted a rack of sequenced ombre dresses, she snatched one off the rack and then grabbed a couple of others. Meanwhile, I was looking at pants and a shirt...she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the dressing room with her.

It was big enough for both of us to fit inside, "Here try this one on." She handed me the ombre one, it had beautiful colors of gold, burgundy and silver. I hung the dress on the hook. I turned to see Noni, "Go ahead girl." Slowly, I took off my blouse. I had a black lace bra that made my somewhat full breasts sit up nice and high. I took off my pants and revealed the black panties that matched, "Okay, so you do wear some sexy stuff, just not where people can see. Gosh, you have a nice ass, she touched my butt." I laughed awkwardly, as I reached for the dress and slipped inside.

I looked at myself in the mirror, "Is it showing too much?"

"It's fine. I love it." She placed her hands on my hips and smiled as she looked at me through the mirror. "Do you need those glasses?"

"Oh," I said as I touched them, pushing them up on my nose, "Just to read, but if I don't keep them on my face, I'll lose them." Her right hand went up and removed them from my face. She fluffed out my extremely thick tightly curled hair, "You're beautiful." She said.

I shrugged. I never thought of myself as ugly, but I wasn't the type to think I was breaking any necks when I walked into a room. "Thank you." I replied.

"So, that one's a yes. Now try this one..." she handed me another dress and watched me try it on, admiring my curves, saying she wish she had an ass like mine. Noni was funny. She often made me laugh at work. We had similar stories, two minorities, adopted by White families, which made our lives relatable on so many levels. However, Noni was a wild one, some of those stories she told during our lunch breaks made my head spin. She was into a lot of stuff, men and women, but she mostly preferred women. She said she loved the softness of a woman's skin next to hers.

Yet, in that moment as she stood there watching me get undressed, I didn't feel weirded out by her watching me, just at the fact that not many people had seen me nearly naked. There was my mom, and my doctor...that was it. I still had not been touched. It was hard to have relationships with people when I spent most of my time watching shows and researching where my birth parents were.

After, we paid for our stuff, she took me back to the office so I could get my car.

That night, I headed to the place, it was an upscale bar, located at a country club. When I walked in, I thought to myself, oh these people got, I don't know what to do with it money. Some of the men, I recognized as friends of the Morgan's.

Ken spotted me, "Wow, Sasha, you look amazing." He smiled as he stood next to an older gentleman with a drink in his hand. I had worn the sequenced ombre dress that had spaghetti straps, was v-cut, showing off my chocolate cupcakes, and the dress stopped a few inches above my knee. It was the first time; I had actually felt like I was breaking a few necks.

"Thanks Ken."

His friend, who was about his height, a little thicker build like he was a heavy weight boxer or something, "Are you going to introduce me to this beautiful woman?" He asked, his brown eyes danced across my skin and I couldn't help but blush. Ken introduced us, "This is Sasha, we just hired her down at the agency."

He shook my hand, "I'm Bill. My wife and I have been friends with Ken and Amy for several years. We were at their wedding."

"That's nice." I smiled before being carted away by Amy and a few other women,

"There'll be plenty of time for banter later Ken, let me get the girl a drink."

We were at the bar, I got myself an Amaretto with pineapple juice and took a sip. "You look fabulous. Who knew you were hiding all of those delicious curves?" She smiled and flipped her hair back before taking down a shot. "What are we drinking," she asked as she reached for my cup, sipped and then eyed me disapprovingly, "What are we fifteen." She turned to the bartender, "Pour this young lady a real drink."

He smiled, "Patron?"

I was about to say 'no,' but she replied with glee, "Yes! Patron for everyone." He slid four shot glasses to the edge of the bar. They grabbed theirs and took it straight back, me, I sipped. Amy shook her head, "That's no way to drink a shot." She turned to the bartender, "another round!"

I took the shoot back, it burned at first. My body did not know alcohol in the manner and rate at which these folks were going at it.

Next thing I knew, we were all dancing and laughing, girls on girls. I had hands all over my body and women dancing so close to me, I could smell the scent of their perfume. Suddenly, Amy introduced Ken to our dance circle, they took turns dancing with him. I watched and laughed. I was honestly having a good time. Then he looked at me and held his arms up, as if to say, come dance with me. I hesitated, but he did the little lasso thing and roped me, so I had to get pulled in. It was corny, but cute.

They all encouraged our wild behavior by shouting, "all right." Noni said, "That's it Sash...back it up on him." So, I turned and danced, he got closer to me and Mr. Ken was working with a nice package. I was shocked.

His hand touched my waist as he danced behind me, he smelled like Sauvage Drom by Dior. I knew because I worked at the department store and would smell colognes and perfumes all day long. His hand caressed from my hip to my thigh and I don't know if I was tripping, but I felt his lips press against my neck. It sent a little tingle down my spine. Then Noni grabbed me and we were on our way to the restroom.

I was in the stall and I could hear her washing her hands, "Damn Sash...way to push up on the boss." I stepped out of the stall to wash my hands, I was mortified at what she had said, that was not what I wanted people to think. I thought we were all just having fun. "I wasn't." I replied.

She laughed, "Relax girl, I'm just fucking with you." She nudged me. Clearly my buzz was fading. I wanted to leave. "Oh geesh, relax Sash...it's totally fine if you were anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"They're into that. I mean. Their relationship is fluid."

My face was scrunched, trying to comprehend what the hell that meant, "Fluid?"

"It just means, they like to explore options. Maybe they'll invite you to the room."

"The room?"

Amy walked into the restroom, "There you ladies are, come, we're going to do another round." She reached for me, "Ken wants to dance some more, come put more of those sexy moves on him." I turned to look at Noni, she gave a side grin and followed us back out to the party.

We got to the dance floor and there he was, smiling, his wife walked me to him, as if she was delivering him a gift. He reached for my hand and turned me. He pressed against me again, and I felt him, his hands moving gently down my leg. I looked up into Amy's eyes. And she smiled as she drank from a wine glass.

At some point, he asked me to walk with him to another area that was quieter. Outside on the patio, with a water fountain, it was pretty. He stood there looking into my eyes with a grin, "Do you have a boyfriend, Sasha?"

I shook my head and smiled.

"I find you very attractive and I just wanted to know if I could, have you?"

My eyes squinted, "Have me?"

He chuckled, "I want a night with you. You don't have to feel obligated to say 'yes.' I only want you to do it if you want to, do you find me attractive?"

I smiled, "You're very handsome."

He smiled like I made his night. I asked, "What about your wife--"

"She's fine with it. She just wants to be able to watch while we do it."

I nodded and thought about what Noni had said. I cleared my throat. I had never been with a man. Did I really want my first time to be with a married man as his wife looked on? He stepped closer to me, touching my hair, he kissed my cheek, "You don't have to."

I smiled, "I want to." His smile was everything in that moment. He nodded. "I just don't want to be recorded or anything like that and it can only be once."

"Okay. Saturday night. I can't wait." He leaned in almost placing his lips to mine. My heart beat rapidly. He stepped away and I was left feeling all moist below.