Freaked Out Ch. 06

Story Info
Sasha the virgin gets proposition by her bosses Ken and Amy.
839 words
4.1
4.2k
6
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was September, Amy had made good on her promise to let Ken and I have our moments together. I saw him at least three times a week.

At the end of September, he took me to Destin, FL. He rented a waterfront condo, with a wraparound balcony. The view, sugar-white sand, and emerald-colored water, it was beautiful.

I stood outside on the balcony, looking out at the water, he walked up behind me, kissed my neck, "What should we do first?"

I smiled, "We can do a quickie and then go to the beach or we can go to the beach and come back and make love all night."

He nodded, "Or, we can do a quickie, go to the beach and then come back and make love all night."

I was game. Pressed against the wall, on the balcony, overlooking the clear blue skies, the sparkling water, and the beautiful shore, our pelvic bones bumped. His hand on my left breast, we were quiet, our moans held in, only slight panting until we both melted in each other's arms.

We went to the beach, laid out for a while, then played like adolescents in love in the ocean. He carried me out and submerged me; I chased him, tripping him and mounting him in the shallow, where the waves roll up on the shore and kissed him.

After the beach, we went back for a shower. I was getting dressed when he exited, body all beaded with water; he reached for a towel and wrapped himself, "Hey did you ever get your--"

I shook my head. He smiled, "So?"

"I don't know. I've been too scared to take a test."

He hugged me from behind, "I'll take care of you,"

"It's not you that I'm worried about. Your wife--"

"I told you Amy will be fine. She already said I could have a child."

My face scrunched, "Yeah, but with me and my eggs or hers with some other woman as a surrogate?"

"Amy doesn't have any eggs. She had everything removed six years ago." His face was saddened. I understood, but I was still skeptical that she was okay with him having a little half and half baby. At least with a White woman, no questions would get asked, but a little brown baby...that would raise a few eyebrows.

"I'll take a test when we get back."

"Or, we can get one right now." I shook my head; I was scared to find out. How would I even explain it to anyone?

He was all smiles, "Hurry up, let's go."

I laughed, "You're the one still naked."

He chuckled, "right."

****************************************************************

I guess, I would have to say this is where my eyes were finally opened to the reality of how foolish I had been. We had gone out to eat and then stopped at a drug store to buy a test. I really had to use the restroom, so I left him with the duty to read and see which one was the best.

When I left the restroom, I saw him talking to an older white male. I recognized him from the pictures in Amy's office. It was her father. So, I went to another aisle and listened.

"Amy didn't tell me, you all were coming this way for the weekend; we could have planned it together."

"Amy is away on some women's empowerment thing."

I could see the father eyeing him suspiciously, he looked at the section he stood near, "Who are you getting a pregnancy test for, son?"

"Oh, no one, it was a woman at the hotel, she heard me saying I was headed to the store and asked me to pick her up one of these."

"How nice of you." He scoffed, "Listen, son, I understand that we men have certain appetites, on occasion, I've dabbled outside of my marriage as well. Lord knows I'm vaguely aware of certain tendencies my daughter has, but don't let those tendencies mess up the good thing you have."

Ken nodded, "It's nothing really, I'm just trying to make sure."

He leaned in, "If it turns out whoever this girl is...you make sure you get rid of it or make it go away. My family, my daughter will not be made into a mockery. Our families have been friends for too long for you to let some fling throw all that we've built out the window with a careless act."

"You're right." When I saw him nod in agreement and then watched his father-in-law pat his back. I knew.

I walked up and acted like nothing. I smiled, "Don't worry, my period just came. That's why I had to run to the bathroom."

"Really?" He asked sort of disappointed.

"Yeah," I responded, which was a lie. My period had not come and I had not seen it in eight weeks. So, I already knew. But one thing was for sure when we returned to NC, I would not be working with him any longer.