Freaked Out Ch. 08

Story Info
Sasha delivers Kens baby and finds new love.
1.6k words
4.21
3.4k
5
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of October, I was able to close on a nice home in Rock Hill, SC, with three bedrooms and two- and one-half baths. It wasn't fancy, but it was mine. It was on a nice plot of land and had plenty of trees, a nice driveway, and a huge backyard. All I could think is, this is plenty of space for a child to run around and have a grand time.

My brothers liked the space. They had helped me move some stuff into the house. I had found a job working as an office manager at a pharmaceutical company. It paid decent money, that along with the money Ken was providing in a secret account he had established would be more than enough to help me stay on track.

I was finally three months pregnant and my due date was in April of the following year. I would send Ken weekly updates and pictures of the ultrasounds. He enjoyed receiving my updates. He said it was the one thing that kept him sane amid his wild freaky marriage.

At the end of the month, I sat outside in the backyard, enjoying the nice fall breeze when I received a call from Sean, "Hey there sis, how are you?"

"I'm great," I replied, as I sat rocking back and forth in the chair. I could hear the sound of an engine in the background, I knew he was driving. We hadn't seen each other since I had left Winston.

"I'm in the area, I was wondering if I could stop by, we can catch up."

"Yeah. I'll text you my address."

He arrived around 3:00 pm. When we hugged at the door, I indulged in his familiar fragrance. His back was so nice and strong. I always felt like my chocolate was being wrapped in his caramel every time he hugged me.

"Come in," I said smiling.

He entered, "Okay, I see we got some swag now."

My place was far more decorative than the last. I had acquired some Black art, some Spanish art, it added a nice flare to the place. "So, you were visiting family or your girlfriend, what was her name?"

He smiled, "How many times I've told you that that's not my girlfriend."

"Um, well, you drive all the way here to see her, so..."

"I come to see my peeps." He chuckled, "I'm also here checking on you so--"

"You want something to drink?" I asked as I walked toward the kitchen.

"Whatchu got?"

I opened the refrigerator, there was water, juice, milk, sparkling cider, "I don't have any beers, but I got sparkling cider?" I laughed.

"I'll just take a water." He looked on the stove, "Wait a minute, you cooked."

"I know. Crazy right?" I had made some baked chicken, with red beans and rice with cornbread. As I reached for some plates, I paused and took the time to thank him, "I appreciate you for everything. You helped me and you didn't judge me and there was plenty to judge."

He smiled, "I got you always sis, so let's eat."

After we ate, we went to the living room to watch football. He told me he played in high school and college, but got hurt and had to stop. He decided to leave college and enroll in culinary school, later he became a chef.

We watched game after game and he answered all of my silly questions and I started to understand the game. "You've turned me into a fan. I can do this. Sundays are now for football."

"I got tickets to the Panthers game if you're trying to go."

"Heck yeah."

There was something about his energy. I could tell, he didn't want to leave and honestly, I didn't want him to go. He stood up and said, "I should probably go."

I stood up, I hugged him. My nose must have tickled him, "Are you sniffing me?"

"I am. I love the way you smell. That's a good scent on you."

His brown eyes looked into mine, "Do you want to kiss me?" I asked.

He nodded, I do, but I didn't--"

I kissed him. My hand touched the sides of his face. I played in his beard; my tongue tasted his. I stepped back, "Are you sure about this because I have a lot going on and--"

"I'm here."

I nodded. "Can you stay or do you have to get back?"

"I can stay."

I turned off the television and led him to my bedroom. We were standing in front of one another kissing and peeling off layers of clothing. He was fine. Just a caramel delight, I smiled when I saw what he was working with, a challenge I was willing to accept. He grinned because he must have known what I was thinking, he bit his lip, got closer to me, his lips rained caramel kissed down my neck until he reached my breasts. He looked up into my eyes, "I want you to sit on my face."

I was like, Oh my sir, just like that huh, okay.

He got in the bed, his body a beautiful work of art. I joined him and straddled his face and he went to work, while I played with my breasts. The way he drew circles with the tip of his tongue made my body shake. I was like, he must want me to wet up his face and I did. He smacked my butt and I eased my way down and found him.

He didn't know, I could write poetry with my tongue as well, I had him singing in falsetto and reaching for my hair and screaming obscenities. I smiled just before I mounted him and worked my hips. His hands reached and rubbed every inch of me and then he flipped me and was on top. At first, he just looked down at me and smiled. I asked, "what?"

"I've dreamed about this for so long." He kissed me and dug deep. His stroke game, fire. Long deep thrusts with a nice slow tempo. He wanted me to cum hard. He heard how I moaned and said, "Yeah that's it, I want to hear you ma, cum for me, tell me when you cum."

He was hitting that spot every time, my leg started shaking, he held it down, "I'm coming baby." He went faster and paused. He took my right leg and placed it on his shoulder and continued.

When we finished, we lay next to each other. No words were spoken. Just vibing off the mood. I kissed his chest and then fell asleep.

The next morning, I awoke to kisses down my back and him spooning me, he lifted my left leg and whispered, "Good morning." And it was a decadent morning.

After he put it on me right, we showered and he made breakfast. "I do have to leave, head back. I work tomorrow."

I smiled, "I understand."

"But don't think that this is the last time you're gonna see me."

"It better not be." I joked.

He kissed me. His shirt still off, I rubbed my hands across his chest, he looked into my eyes with a serious look, "Since you're my woman now."

My eyebrows lifted, "I'm your woman now?" I joked.

He touched my nose, "Yeah. I don't want any secrets between us. I need to know, are you done with this guy because I'm all in and I don't want any surprises."

I understood where he was coming from. If he was willing to risk his heart, he had to be certain I wasn't going to play games with it. "I'm done with that situation. But he does want me to let him know when the baby is born."

Sean nodded, "That's cool, but let him know, that all this, is off-limits." We laughed.

"I will let him know."

He kissed me, "I have to get ready to leave, I'll call you okay."

Sean couldn't stay away from me. He eventually moved in with me. He opened a small restaurant in the Charlotte area specializing in southern and creole-style food. People loved it.

And me, in April, I finally met my son. When they handed him to me, his skin so fair, his head full of thick black hair, and his father's eyes, baby blue. I named him Zion Kenneth Nichols.

I can remember sitting in the room breastfeeding him when the door opened and Ken walked in. I was surprised to see him. I had sent him a picture of the baby, but I had no idea that he actually wanted to see him face-to-face.

I smiled, "Hi."

He walked over to me and looked down, his eyes filled with pride, "He looks like me. Has my eyes."

"He does, do you want to hold him?" I asked as I adjusted myself and took the baby off of my nipple. I handed him his son all swaddled, "Zion meet your father Kenneth."

He held him looking down into his little face. "He's so perfect." He kissed the top of his head. "I wish I could stay longer." He said as he handed me back the baby, but I have to get back," he looked at me with loving eyes, "Are you happy?"

I smiled, "I am."

"Does he treat you well?"

"Of course. He's a good man."

He nodded. "Feel free to send pictures. I would love to see how he grows." He sighed, "and Sasha, if he ever asks about me, when he's older, you can tell him how to find me."

I watched Ken walk out the door. That chapter of my life was done. I had done things I wasn't proud of. But Sean was right, it's about how you recover. And my recovery was a great one.