Freddy Fingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down on the floor to look her in the eye. She recoiled a bit, but didn't look away. "Patty, you did not cheat on me. Fine, you flirted. So have I, from time to time. I forgive you for that and definitely do not hate you. Since you stopped seeing Brad as a counselor, have you been seeing anyone else for help?"

"No, Brad looks after me still. We just don't do the official thing."

I felt uneasy in my stomach as blood rushed to my head. I could feel my anger picking up, and definitely didn't want to take anything out on her. It wasn't her that I wanted to strangle with my bare hands at that moment.

"Patty, you are hurting right now. Will you please come with me, and I'll get someone to help you?"

"Brad warned me that you might find someone to manipulate me. I don't think I should, he wouldn't like it."

I had tears in my eyes. "Patty, I love you. I've loved you since we first made love. I would never willingly hurt you, please believe me. You know me better than Brad or even your parents. I can't take seeing you in pain and think I can find someone who can help you tonight. Please, for the kids."

Patty nodded and stood up. I quickly texted Aimee, who would be still in until midnight. I told her to have whichever psychiatrist was on duty to meet me at the front doors to greet my wife, and that I needed a quick word in private first.

Patty didn't make a fuss when I grabbed her cellphone and switched it off. She even took my hand as I walked her across the street.

Once we were on hospital grounds, she said, "You really still love me after what I did, don't you? I thought the kids just wanted to get us together, Brad said..."

I interrupted, "Patty, never mind about Brad. This is about you. We'll get you some help, okay?"

When we approached the front door, I saw a middle-aged woman in a doctor's coat that I recognized, but couldn't recall her name. Beside her was Marv, one of the orderlies with a wheelchair.

Patty figured the chair was for her and started to pull back.

"Honey, I'm not leaving you here. I'll stay as long as you want me too. I just need a second to check you in, okay?" I said.

The lady smiled, "Hi, you're Carl's friend? I'm Dr. Alison Masqa and this is Marv. He's just going to take you to my office where we can talk."

"Can my husband stay with me?" Patty asked.

Dr. Masqa smiled even brighter. "Of course, we just need to clear a few things and will be right there. Marv, you can even hold the elevator for us."

Reluctantly, Patty got into the chair and Marv wheeled her away.

Dr. Masqa frowned at me. "Carl, I assume this is your ex-wife from the video that prompted your move?"

"Yes, look I'm really worried about her," I said lowering my voice, "On the advice of her counselor, who is a friend of my in-laws, she and her family hid the fact she was being sexually assaulted in that video from me and our kids. He also convinced her to have absolutely no contact with us, until I was ready to divorce her -- and still hid the fact she was assaulted. He now said it's okay for her to talk to her kids, but only to tell us that the two of them are now romantically involved -- but unofficially he's still his counselor."

Dr. Masqa looked shocked. "What? If that's true, do you know how unethical and illegal that is?"

"Just a bit, that's why I brought her here. If that asshole took advantage of her when she was in a real vulnerable position to get her for himself, I want his career over and his life ruined."

"You said her parents also hid everything from you?"

I shrugged. "They love their daughter, but I guess not me so much. Probably think they were helping her after the scandal broke. Can you help her?"

Dr. Masqa shook her head. "I don't know, but I will make sure an investigation will be done. This could be a long night and her asking for you to stay as 'her husband' is significant."

I understood and texted Ty explaining that I needed to stay with his mother and would explain more later, but they were probably on their own in the morning. Ty responded with a thumbs up, and I hoped he didn't assume Patty and I were 'spending the night together.'

There I was, sitting on a couch beside my ex-wife, while she clutched my hand so tightly it almost hurt. She told Alison everything -- as she insisted we both call her -- from the flirting with Brayden to the point where Brad, during a therapy session, kissed her, professed his love, and revealed that he bought them tickets for a three-week romantic cruise. That's what the getting serious that my son mentioned was. It turned out, it just wasn't her family that Brad talked Patty into avoiding, also all our friends -- including Heather, who's been her friend forever. He made sure all Patty had in her life was him and her parents while she tried to recover from what Brayden did to her. Apparently, Brad was really against Patty coming to Arizona without him. Her parents convinced him to trust her. I squirmed a bit when Patty confessed to cheating on Brad, by giving me a blowjob in my office.

"Now, Patricia, were there any discussions about being in an inclusive relationship with Brad?" Alison asked immediately after, "You said you too just started really dating and haven't even been intimate besides kissing."

"That was my fault, just the thought of being touched that way was too upsetting," Patty said crying. She cried almost the entire time. "Brad was so patient, trying to convince me it would be a good release for me, but I froze whenever he tried. I thought getting some closure on my relationship with Carl would help. Brad said it's my guilt for making him hate me that..."

"Patricia, I'm going to stop you there," Alison said in a kind, but firm voice, "A woman never has to feel guilty for not wanting intimate contact with someone. And, I'm sorry, but I disagree completely with what Brad told you. You were violated in a very public and humiliating way, and haven't fully dealt with that. Certain physical contact is triggering you back to that occurrence, and is quite common with sexual assault victims. You feeling that way definitely has nothing to do with your relationship with your ex-husband. In fact, I think despite someone trying very hard to convince you otherwise, you miss him very much and actually feel comforted by intimate contact with him. That's why you insisted he be here and hold your hand. I believe that's also why your immediate response to the flowers after not seeing him for months was to -- ah -- thank him like you used to during all your years together."

"Brad said..." Patty started shaking her head.

Alison silenced her by gently touching her hand. "Patricia, please think. Did keeping Carl in the dark about your assault, and shutting your family out of your life make you feel any better? The only thing it did was end your marriage and made you available for Brad to pursue."

"Brad loves me. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

"Brad did what he did not to hurt you, but to isolate you so all you had was him. And you'd think he was all you needed, not Carl, not your kids, not even any of your friends. Just him." Alison looked at Patty with the same sympathetic look I received from people after the video came out.

"No, no. I ended my marriage; it was my fault, not Brad. I made Carl hate me." Patty shook her head vigorously and let go of my hand.

"Patricia, try to relax and think carefully," Alison said in almost a nurturing voice, "Has Carl ever told you that he hates you -- even out of anger? No? Has anyone told you that Carl hates you, or told you that they heard Carl say that he hates you?"

Patty's lip quivered as she nodded. "Brad." As soon as she got the word out, she turned and hugged me tightly. It was the first time I've hugged her since the night before I saw the video, but it felt so natural. I could feel her tears on her shoulder.

Alison got up and left the room for a moment and we just remained silently hugging each other until she returned with a folder. "Patricia, I have a private practice and would happily take you on as a client. Please call my office tomorrow to book regular sessions. I also strongly recommend family counseling -- I'll pass on some suggested counselors to Carl. Now, I'm releasing you into the care of Carl and the police in Winfield have already been notified."

"Police?" Patty stood up, looking scared.

"It's okay, dear. I am sure my recording of this session will be enough evidence, I'll just need your signature here to release confidentiality to authorities. Just go be with your family -- your real family."

Patty was crying, apologizing the entire walk back to the motel. She asked if she should call her parents or Brad, but I told her it would be best to wait. After what Brayden put her through, to think someone she trusted to help her manipulated her like that -- while her parents stood by and let it happen -- made me sick.

I said after a big yawn, "Let's go back to the kids, okay? We could both use some sleep. I'll take the couch."

Patty shook her head. "No, I can't. I let him take them from me, didn't I. I pushed them away." She began to cry. "Reese called me a home-wrecker tonight and said that she didn't want to see me again."

I guess that was my daughter's reaction to learning about Brad. As I feared, she really did get her hopes up about us getting back together.

"Reese was just upset because she wanted her family back together. She didn't mean it. Unfortunately, she has my temper. It will be fine; let's go home."

Patty had her arms wrapped around herself, almost like she was hugging herself and looked anxious. "Please, Carl, not yet. Tomorrow, okay?"

I frowned and nodded. "Okay, I better call a cab then."

"No, don't leave me. She promised you'd care for me." Patty grabbed me in another hug crying, so I agreed to spend the night. I figured the couch in her room was a hide-a-bed, though probably less comfortable than the couch at my home.

I pulled out the bed, and I was right about it being less comfortable than the couch in the townhouse. I could feel a metal rod and springs pushing through the mattress. Patty just sat on the edge of the bed, still dressed, looking almost lost. I couldn't imagine how hard that night was for her. I undressed to my boxers and climbed into bed. Patty still wasn't moving.

"Good night, Patricia Dawn, get some sleep and we'll deal with things tomorrow, okay?"

Using her first and middle name got her attention. Patty smiled, nodded and turned out the light. I closed my eyes and heard her washing her face and then changing in the bathroom. I think I feel asleep, emotionally exhausted, right after she crawled into bed.

Whatever dream I was having, it wasn't good, because when I was shaken awake, my heart was racing and I flinched like I was about to be punched. Patty let out a shriek, and knocked something off the table. I heard her then climb out of bed.

"Sorry, you scared me," Patty said apologetic, and then lightly touched my arm again, "Carl, I can't sleep alone. Please sleep with me. I need you. Please."

Is this the part where I kiss her right there, carry her to the bed and have an unbelievable fuck fest to make up for the six months since we each got laid? No. I knew that wasn't what she meant by needing me, and I was too tired and frustrated to be in the mood.

Patty was wearing just a skimpy pair of panties and a light tank top. As soon as I climbed under the covers, she draped her arm and one leg across me and snuggled tightly against me with her head right by my shoulder. It was eerily just like how she held me the last time we shared a bed as husband and wife. It then hit me that it wasn't strange at all. What I thought was guilt then, was Patty hurt and needing comforting, just like now. I let my bias from thinking she was cheating on me to interpret it different from what it really was.

"I missed you so much, you know. The last six months were hell for me," Patty sobbed.

I thought, 'for me too,' but knew better than to say it. I held her back, lightly rubbing her lower back, comfortingly. "It's okay, I'm here."

"I love you so much, you are my everything. That's why I let him do that to me at the arena. I was so scared I'd lose you if he told you what we did." I could feel her tears on my shoulder, running down into my armpit.

"I know Patty, just go to sleep."

"I'm so sorry, I never wanted you hurt. It killed me to know how bad you felt. I never want anything like that to happen to you again. I love you too much, even if you don't love me anymore. I don't love Brad; I was just too scared to be alone. Die alone. I'm so sorry for ruining everything. I'd do anything to fix it, but I know I can't. My poor babies, I abandoned my babies."

"In the morning, just sleep," I murmured, and then kissed her forehead and said, "I love you and really missed you too."

I woke up on my side spooning Patty with my hand right on her breast. It had been a while since I touched any woman that intimately, long enough that I felt myself getting hard immediately. Considering where things were with our relationship, I felt that was inappropriate and started to remove my hand, while adjusting so my growing erection wasn't poking Patty's ass cheek. Patty quickly covered my hand with hers and held it on her breast and even moved it around. She didn't have to twist my arm, I began gently fondling her through her tank top, noticing her nipple was fully erect.

Patty released my hand and then reached under the covers and wiggled a bit. My hand that was stuck between us felt that she'd pulled her panties down. Again, I got the hint and pulled the waistband of my boxers down enough to free my now fully erect cock. I gently pushed her top leg forward slightly, and then grabbed her hand that was resting on her hip. I guided it so her fingers touched my bare cock. While I wasn't about to say, "do I have your permission to penetrate you?" I did want her clear consent because of everything that happened to her. Patty wrapped her fingers around my shaft, stroked it softly a couple of times and then guided it inside her pussy as she moved back against me.

There were no words between us, just our breathing as we both moved against each other in spoon position. I held her hips as I thrusted at a moderate pace, amazed at how tight she felt. I couldn't remember her ever being like that. It felt so good, it didn't take long until I was close. I tried to slow down, but Patty kept grinding against me with her hips and I came in her with a loud grunt.

I felt bad for not lasting long, and was about to release my grip on her hip to pull out, when Patty grabbed my hand and pulled it down to her groin. Without her saying a word, I knew what she wanted. I kept moving my spent cock in her, while my hand rubbed her clit through her dark curls. Surprisingly, it didn't take long until I felt her orgasming with a grunt then a gasp. She released my hand, and shifted so I slipped out of her. Still not saying a word, she climbed out of bed and headed to the bathroom like what we did was no big deal. I debated on joining her when I heard the shower running, but figured that was pushing it.

I knew what just happened would complicate things, though I hoped in a good way. I wanted my wife back and hoped she felt the same way. I also wanted five minutes with that Brad alone, but it was probably for the best that probably wasn't going to happen.

Patty came out of the bathroom naked, and I couldn't help but ogle her. She'd lost a bit of weight, but her small breasts still showed little sign of sagging. Her legs and tummy, which attracted me to her all those years ago were still toned as ever. I missed her long brown locks, but had to admit her shorter hair did suit her face with those stunning eyes and full lips.

She frowned, and initially I thought it was because I was staring at her. Of course, she began to cry again. "I missed my flight home. They're going to be so mad. Where's my phone, I need to apologize."

I stood up and gently held her by her upper arms. "Patty, you're staying here for now so you can get help from Alison, remember? We discussed this last night. I can let your parents know, but you're having no contact with Brad." She stopped answering her old cell when I tried to contact her, so I figured it would be no issue to stop her from answering her new one.

"Please can I call them now? They're probably worried." She had her really anxious look again.

"We'll call them on my phone, okay?"

As she threw some clothes on, I pulled out my phone and called Bob.

He answered on the second ring. "Hi, Carl. Did you see Patricia last night? Did she make her flight?"

"Hello Bob," I said coldly, "No, in fact your daughter is here. After her having a nervous breakdown last night, I took her to a co-worker for help who insisted she remain in my care for now to continue treatments for the next while."

"What did you do to her?" Bob snapped, "You think I'm going to let you upset her again? You don't know what's best for her."

"Oh, and you getting your family friend to 'help,' while shutting her away from her family was best for her." I raised my voice and regretted it. I could see Patty was getting more upset.

"You took her kids away to there, not us. At least my family friend is an experienced counselor, better than whatever quack you sent her too."

I spoke calmly, "Yes, a family friend you'd rather have as a son-in-law, right? So you just let him weasel his way in and convince her to date him."

"You're just letting your anger against my daughter make you paranoid again, like the affair you accused her of. There's no way," Bob stopped, probably because he heard I switched my phone to speaker. "Patricia, are you there?"

"Carl's telling the truth, Daddy," Patty said wiping her eyes, "Brad kissed me a month ago and told me he loved me. He told me you knew and already gave your blessing. We're supposed to go on a long cruise together next month and then announce our relationship to everyone."

Bob was silent for a moment. "That's why he was worried about you going there alone. You told Carl and the kids about him, didn't you? I had no idea. I just wanted him to help you - I heard he was the best. I definitely wouldn't give my blessing for a therapist to seduce my daughter. He was supposed to be helping her as a favor to a family friend."

I felt a little better Bob didn't intentionally let another man manipulate my wife away from her family, but still had a lot of resentment for standing by and letting us fall apart. "A statement has already been given by Patty, and authorities are looking into things. For your daughter's sake, please don't tell him anything other than Patty decided to spend more time with her children. I don't want that bastard to have any opportunity to do any more damage."

"What do you mean more damage?" Bob asked sincerely, not rhetorical.

"The psychiatrist who now will be helping Patricia strongly believes Brad deliberately worked on isolating her rather than dealing with what happened to her. He convinced her I was to blame, not Brayden, for her reluctance to physical contact. He also kept her thinking everything was her fault and I'd never forgive her for that. Basically, letting her continue to suffer as long as he had the opportunity to get in her pants."

"Patricia, I'm so sorry, I had no idea and of course, we support you being with Carl -- if that's what you want. I hope you're all right with being there with his current relationship situation."

I almost forgot about the investigator. "Yeah, Bob, another thing, I'd get a refund from whoever you hired to look into us. My meeting with members of my team would hardly look like dating." Bob was silent again, and of course, I should've known why. "Brad hired the PI didn't he?"

1...345678