All Comments on 'Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
txcrackertxcrackerabout 2 years ago
I liked it !

I liked it ! Good read! 5*'s

EdGuy1EdGuy1about 2 years ago

This was an amazing story and quite the sequel to the Free Use story you wrote before. It was really sexy. If i were to request another side story, a Police officer would be pretty good, but i'd also like to know about how Legal Prostituion works in this world, seeing all the different kinks people might be into.

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 2 years ago

Too much man on man sex for this story to be truly enjoyable for me, but it's not too bad.

I want to know more about Pooja and Marina and their life and romance together.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The men on men moments sounded so natural that didn't bother me at all. It was not something imposed or forced, but natural, as the whole other sexual contact in story. Congratulations! Your perspective of a free use society is the best I've seen so far! Please, keep writing about this world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I, for one, really appreciate MM stuff. Too many freeuse writers act like gay and bi guys (and often gay women too) don't exist. Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved these stories and would love to read more about the country. More day to day stuff and just different jobs would be awesome, i hope you continue the story following current or new characters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For my money, this has been the best story on Literotica in recent months. I agree with the other comments. Could we read more about this country. Day to day stuff. Different jobs. Between slim and attractive young men and women all the way to heavy older people. Thanks so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An actual story with plot. I love it. The world building was great, more please of the world.

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacheralmost 2 years agoAuthor

OK - I'm officially working on the next continuation of this series. The working title is "Free Nation - Developing Freedom".

It will NOT contain any returning characters. It will instead follow the day-to-day lives of citizens.

Requests / planned characters so far - A police officer (probably male), a prostitute (female), a larger older person (probably female), a housewife, a university student (male)

Do you have any other requests? Please reply ASAP as I want to finish and publish this story by the end of July.

THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want to know more about media in your world. This sexualized version of Sherlock Holmes sounds really hot. Someone like a videoblogger or cosplayer would be a great PoV. Any gender and orientation is fine with me.

awkward42awkward42almost 2 years ago

This is a great story. If it's not too late for ideas for the sequel, perhaps a newly qualified teacher learning how to survive day on limited sex, and a disabled person

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

god bless you. heartwarming and life-affirming, also very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do you still plan to write Free Nation? Can't have enough of this universe.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

Excellent piece of work, thanks for sharing your super sexy story with us

gnomongnomon11 months ago

Great stuff! I'll be reading more of your writings. I may have some ideas for you if you want them for things to explore in this world. But perhaps I should wait until I read the third story. There are some aspects of the society that seem a bit strange - they work quite well for the sake of an erotic story, but they would disturb me if I lived in this society. The required nudity and other strict regulations seem too rigid. It seems to me that the constant nudity would make people jaded after a while and lose interest in sex. Sexy clothing helps often, and the visual of taking off clothing is nice. Plus, there are safety considerations. Do these people wear shoes outside? So maybe a story about the "political" process of change. Maybe there are some people who are unsatisfied with the status quo in Europa and want to modify the free-use laws. And there's also that 4-10-40 movement. Of course, maybe you've already addressed some of this in the other story that I haven't read yet.

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

I loved it and would like to see a sequel showing the change in their homeland. But this was a great story.

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacher8 months agoAuthor

This story has been nominated for the 2022 Literotica Fetish Story!

If you enjoyed it, please vote for me. It would mean so much. Thank you all!

https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literotica-awards-fetish.1594746/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update December 2021 Sadly my memory card with all my writings died unexpected a few months ago, taking with it many stories in various stages of completion, including a finished sequel to Gov Mandated Family Fun. (I was proofreading ...