Free Country - Infiltrating Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it. In the army, I had once had an army major come into my tent late at night while out on field patrol. I learned what it felt like to have a man put himself inside me, and I did not enjoy it. Though during that action he had put his hand around my own cock and helped me cum too, so it was not a truly terrible memory. Still, I did not want to repeat that.

I thought about the time I had placed my cock into another man. There had been a huge error one day during firearms training. One of the trainees in my group had missed his shot so badly, it hit the leg of one of the field instructors. The instructor lived, but the trainee had to be punished. He was given three choices. He could leave the army with disgrace (and terrible punishment in our country). Or he could take two gunshots in the leg as punishment for the one he shot. He chose the third option.

He was tied down to a bunk with his naked arse in the air. And then we were ordered, one by one, to fuck his arse. All nineteen members of his bunk room. We all knew that if we didn't, we would be bent over and facing the same punishment. So we all did what we had to do. I was third in line to punish him. It had not felt bad, in-fact it had felt good, but I still did not remember that day with happiness.

Then I remembered last night. Being inside Pooja's tight pussy. The muscles inside me, squeezing me as her tits bounced around freely. The feeling of cumming inside her. It was amazing. I was definitely far more interested in women than men.

I thought about just taking a blue ribbon. But then I remembered the mission. I had to make sure they didn't suspect anything. If I took the blue ribbon, the traditional sexuality of our home country, would they doubt my commitment to joining their culture?

The box of ribbons was put in front of me, and I slowly took the white ribbon out, fastening it around my right arm. Perhaps an experience with another man would be OK, if he had chosen it, rather than being coerced like the army had done to him.

I looked to my left. The Asian girl with pink hair had chosen a pink ribbon to go with her hair.

I turned to my right to see Marina politely refuse a ribbon. I guessed that she too was also trying to keep attention away from our mission.

Of course Praveen had put a blue ribbon on, and his wife had a pink ribbon. Samash had chosen the orange ribbon. It took me a moment to remember what that meant. He would insert into women only, but didn't mind if men inserted into him. It was an unusual choice, and he was the only one in the room wearing it.

Pooja had refused a ribbon, just like Marina. I could see that Praveen was furious about both his children's choices, but Tamara was shooting daggers at him with her eyes, daring him to protest in any way.

We settled down with our new ribbons on, and we listened more to the legal requirements of free use, and the legal responses if someone refuses illegally.

It was now almost 5pm, and we had been sitting in the room for hours. My horniness from lunch hadn't gone away. It had even gotten stronger during the session, despite all the boring, legal discussions. Maybe just being around so many sexy, naked people was making me feel so turned on.

"OK," said Tamara. She gave subtle nods to her two assistants. "It's time to end the first day in the traditional way. In a way that proves you are ready to join a free-use world."

She smiled so wide as she said the next words to us. "I want you all to have sex. Right here, right now."

There was a stunned silence as we took in what she just said. Followed by loud murmuring.

"What are you waiting for?" Tamara asked. "Please stand up and find someone to fuck. Pairs only for now."

A couple of chairs began to move, but mostly we were just surprised at such a blatant instruction!

"Pair up please! This is not a joke. I want you to have sexual intercourse right now. Use ribbons to find someone compatible. And it must be someone you've never fucked before, so no married couples or friends. And no relatives either." she added, her gaze may or not have been on Pooja and Samesh when she said that final part. (I did notice that she didn't look at myself or Marina at that moment, and for a second realised that they may doubt our cover story of being family.)

The Asian girl next to me looked at my white ribbon and smiled. "Fuck me?"

"OK?" I said with a smile, already rubbing at my cock. She sat on her desk (like several other ladies were already doing) and spread her legs for me. I was already very hard, but wanted to delay my moment of public penetration for a few moments more, so put my head down and licked at her pussy until I knew she was wet and I was ready. Her pussy was smaller than Pooja's, and the dyed pink hair around it got into my mouth a little, but I didn't care. Then, with one last look around the room, I stood back up, and leaning into her, pushed my hard cock inside her extremely tight little pussy.

-------------

MARINA

I watched as Bogdan, like the others in the room, began to pair up. I watched him licking the Asian woman's tight cunt, and felt a moment of jealousy.

I'd been feeling horny ever since lunchtime. Unusually horny. I'd considered going to the bathroom earlier to try and 'help' myself, but I'd fought the urge.

I stood up and looked around for a free guy or girl. Though it should have mattered to me, right now It didn't. I needed the sweet release of an orgasm, and I didn't care if it was a man or a woman who was going to give it to me.

Most people had already paired up with someone they were sitting near too. I was at the end of my row, and Bogdan was already taken, his cock now firmly buried inside the small, pink haired girl. She was making strange, 'eek eek' noises as he fucked her, but seemed to be enjoying herself.

(And I couldn't have fucked Bogdan anyway. Our cover story said we were related.)

I saw a semi-attractive guy who was still untaken, and started moving towards him. I had to step over a lesbian couple who were making out on the floor, their fingers excitedly playing between the other person's legs.

The attractive guy was wearing a white ribbon like Bogdan, and was moving towards someone at the back of the room. I tried to arrive first, but I was too late. Moments later, his cock was being sucked...by Samash! And Tamara was there passing him some lube!

I thought about Pooja, and looked for her. It took me another minute to spot her. She was one of the two women I'd stepped over on the floor, their lips locked and their hands exploring.

While looking round for Pooja, I spotted her mother. The older lady had her back on the desk (similar to how Bogdan's girl was) and had a big black man thrusting his cock inside the older woman. He looked to be in his early thirties, and if he cared about being twenty years younger than the woman, he didn't show it. But she was showing it. She was loving every deep thrust from the huge black cock.

"This is unacceptable!" A voice rang out over the general moans and groans of the room. A deep, male voice. From the only other person left in the room who wasn't currently fucking, rubbing or sucking.

Praveen. Samesh and Pooja's father. He was standing near the doorway, ready to leave the room and country forever if only his family would join him. I saw one of Tamara's assistants trying to calm him down, but having no luck.

I walked over to him with a friendly smile. He wasn't a tall man. In fact I was taller than him by a little. Despite his protest, he was erect and clearly horny.

"Praveen?" I asked, as the assistant backed away. "What's wrong?"

"All....this!" he said, pointing round the room. "It's...it's just too much!"

"I understand," I said, honestly. "But this is the new world we are going to live in."

"But my wife! My children!"

"They still love you. But they have made a choice. And they seem happy with this choice."

"I...I..." he stuttered, trying to find something to say.

I moved closer to him, so that my breasts were almost in his face. And then I moved my lips close to his ear so I could whisper.

"Just do what you need to do. For your family. You might not like it, but do it for your family."

Then louder, so the nearby assistant could hear. Tamara too, as she had approached to see what was happening.

"I'm feeling very horny" I told him loudly. "I'm going to turn around, and I'm going to kneel on the floor. With my tight, wet vagina just waiting for someone...anyone...to use me as they want."

True to my word, I knelt on all fours. My breasts dangling down freely below me. I looked around a bit, seeing Samesh a few metres away, also kneeling in a similar way, the handsome man behind him with his hands on Samesh's hips, slowly thrusting into the boy's asshole.

Absent-mindedly, I wondered if this was his first time with a man, or if this had happened before in his home country. Bogdan had told me that the brother and sister were...close. I had a feeling that Bogdan had gotten close to them too, but we hadn't spoken about it. Just like I hadn't told him about being with Tamara. Some parts of the mission didn't need to be shared, by either of us.

Finally, after what felt like ages with my arse in the air, there were hands on my body from behind, and I glanced round to see Praveen. He didn't say anything to me, barely even making eye contact. He just lined himself up behind me, and with a strong thrust, pushed his hard cock into me.

The older man didn't have a big penis. In fact, it was small. Not the smallest I've ever had inside me, but close. That didn't matter to my body. I finally had a cock inside me. I felt the tension that had been building since lunchtime slowly changing, becoming more real, a real sensation, rather than an emotional feeling I'd been holding. The sensation began to build and build as the man began thrusting faster and faster inside me. I moved one of my own hands down to lay with my clit as the pleasure grew.

Around me, others in the room orgasmed and finished, releasing each other sexually before separating and returning to their own seats. Many used tissues to wipe themselves or their desks down from the many body fluids that had leaked out. I watched as Nisha, Praveen's long suffering wife moped up the large amounts of cum leaking out of her pussy, left behind by the black man. The man was long gone, back to his own seat near the front. Nisha had an unmistakable glow to her that could only have come from a deep orgasm of her own.

I rubbed my own clit faster as I imagined what it might be like to sleep with Nisha, the older woman. Wondering what her pussy might taste like. Then I imagined little Pooja, her skin under mine, her tits in my mouth. I imagined it was her fingers touching my cunt. Stroking it, touching it. Her tongue dancing over.....

The pleasure hit me.

The next few moments were a blur. All I could think of, focus on, was the pleasure.

When I regained control of my body and mind, I felt the final squirts of cum coming out of Praveen's small cock. My own orgasm must have triggered his. I looked around and smiled at him.

"Thank you," I said. Never revealing it was actually thoughts of his wife and daughter that led me to my pleasure.

-------------------------------------------------------

BOGDAN

"Bogdan, Marina, we've managed to sort out some better accommodation for you" Tamara told us as we sat down with our evening meal. We both had big portions of something called Lasagna, something we'd never even heard of in the home country. "You'll be sharing a room, if that's OK with you both. There's a bed and a sofa bed in the room. We don't want to force siblings to share a bed if they don't want to."

The way Tamara said those words confirmed my suspicions. They didn't really believe we were brother and sister. We'd have to work harder on that.

"Thank you Tamara." I replied. "We shared a small, single bed for most of our lives, as our family were very poor. But we are grateful that in your country we can sleep separately if we choose."

"It's our pleasure" Tamara replied, and I couldn't tell if she was being sincere with us or not. "Tonight, we'd like you to talk to our on-site psychologist, if you don't mind. It's standard for all refugees. Everyone else here spoke to him before you arrived, but your late arrival yesterday made that impossible."

"Of course," Marina replied. "We'd love to. When should we go to him?"

"He'll need to speak to you both separately. So if Bogdan goes first in about an hour, and Marina, you wait in the bedroom until it's time to swap over. Sound good?"

We nodded, and smiled, all the while hiding our panic. Under quiet whispers during the rest of the evening meal, we reminded ourselves of our cover story, and created extra details. Names of uncles, family pets etc. A couple of memorable moments from our childhood. Enough to hopefully fool the psychologist into believing our backstory.

"Bogdan? Marina?" A young lady came over to us. Naked, just like everyone else. She had shoulder length red hair, smaller than average tits and a slightly shy expression. She had a pink ribbon around her arm.

"That's us."

"Hi. I'm Janice. I'm one of Tamara Abram's assistants. I've been asked to show you to your new room, and then to the psychologist, Dr Kynes."

She walked us out of the large dining area, and up to the very top floor of the hotel-turned-refugee centre. She talked all the time on our short journey, telling us how she was only just 18, and had finished her school training only two months before. Back then, she knew nothing about Free-use, or even sex in general! She had no ideas about how her body worked, let alone how it connected with others and how the society exists with free sexual contact everywhere.

"I'm sure you could tell that was a HUGE shock" she continued as we got to the final room of the corridor. She opened the door with the electronic keycard. Her mouth still going at a hundred kilometres an hour. "So I understand you guys. That's why I'm doing my internship here, trying to help you guys, the refugee population. Help you handle the shock. But I love it. The free use thing I mean. And I'm sure you both will too. ANYWAY! He's your room. You'll find the two beds here and here, but I don't know if you'll need the second bed. I'm sexual with my two older brothers. But not my dad. Or my mum. Are you sexual together? I'm sorry, that's none of my business. Anyway, there are sex toys over there if you want, and period stuff if you need in a draw to your left.

We left Marina in the room and I went back with Janice to the second floor, where the psychologist was waiting.

As we travelled, Janice continued talking about her first sexual encounters. How her maths teacher had given her a huge orgasm in front of all her classmates, and how she'd tried women several times, but didn't enjoy sex with them as much as having a big dick in her pussy or even her arsehole. That's why she wears the pink ribbon, she explained matter-of-factly.

If I wasn't horny before arriving at the psychologist, I was now! Imagining how that week of school must be for them was crazy. From all being pure virgins, knowing nothing about sex, to having almost every kind of sexual encounter possible within about five days. It made me wish that my education had been similar. Mine was very boring in comparison.

"Come in" A male voice came when Janice knocked on the unmarked door.

The room was simple, with white walls and just a lamp in one corner. In the centre was a chair and a couch. There was an older black man with a grey beard and white hair sitting in the chair. His only clothing, like everyone else, was the ribbon on his arm. His was black. I guess for professional reasons. The couch beside him was empty.

"Bogdan!" He said warmly. "Please sit down on the couch. Relax."

I did so, and the arm discreetly hiding my erection moved for just a moment before quickly hiding it again.

"Janice?" The psychologist called out before she could leave the room. "Did you get our guest all excited on the way here?"

"Not on purpose." she replied. "I just told him about how our school system works, and how my history teacher was the first to put her..."

"That's quite enough Janice. You've got him very aroused. You'd better fix that."

"Yes sir" she said timidly.

I wondered for a second how she would 'fix' the situation. But only for a second. She moved closer to the couch, knelt down in front of me, and without a word, put my cock into her mouth. Her red hair began bobbing up and down as she sucked and licked.

"Finish in her mouth whenever you're ready." the friendly psychologist told me. "I know she likes the taste. Anyway. Let's start with your early childhood....."

---------------------------------

MARINA

Once Bogdan and the chatty redhead had left, I explored the room a little. It seemed the same dimensions as the one I had shared with Tamara last night. Remembering that night made me feel horny again, and I looked at the selection of sex toys left out for us. I wondered if they were in everyone's room, or were just for me and Bogdan. Me more than him I expected.

I found a small purple toy that looked like an egg, and vibrated when I turned it on.

I picked up the toy and laid on the bed. There was a TV, and I turned it on, expecting some state news or something similar. Instead, it was more like a computer, giving access to thousands upon thousands of videos. And they all had one thing in common. Every single video was porn. Men and women, men and men, women and women. Groups. Alone. In public, in private. Every hair shade and skin colour. I used the search bar to find different videos. It seemed like everything was possible. As a laugh, I searched for BALD WOMAN, RED HAIR MAN, PUBLIC LIBRARY. Sure enough, moments later I was watching a tall red-headed man getting a blowjob from a bald older woman, while he quietly read a book in one hand above her head, his other hand guiding her to the rhythm he liked. In complete silence he came inside her mouth then she got up and sat on a nearby table, her legs spread wide, revealing a shaven but wrinkled pussy. He put the book down and put his head between her waiting legs.

I searched for something more to my taste. SWIMMING POOL, PARTY, ORGY gave me exactly what I was looking for. About twenty men and women in a swimming pool. Fucking each other and generally just having fun. There was sex in the pool, outside the pool and even the nearby lifeguard was fingering herself. I turned on the egg vibrator, and imagined I was one of the ladies fucking in the swimming pool.

-------

Bogdan and Janice arrived about half an hour and two orgasms later. I cursed that my country didn't have such amazing toys. I hastily put the toys I'd been using to one side, ashamed of the action I'd been doing. But Janice saw, and smiled.

"Yeah, I like those egg toys a lot too. But I usually put a butt-plug in first. Then I push the egg fully inside my pussy, and finish off with another vibrator on my clit. You should try it later. Are you ready to see the psychologist?"

Unsure of how to answer that, I said nothing, but just followed her out the room, leaving Bodgan to himself in the bedroom.

"You're brother has got a good cock" She told me as we took the elevator down. "I only gave him a blowjob, not sex" she clarified. "You're lucky. Neither of my brothers have got cocks that big. But it's nice you can choose if you have sex with family or not. It stops it being weird. I don't sleep with my father. I mean, we tried it once, but we both found it strange. I give him blow-jobs from time-to-time, but that's not the same. Anyway, we're here."

The room had an older black man with a black armband sitting on a soft armchair, with a couch beside him. I sat on the cream coloured couch, and tried to remember the back story.