All Comments on 'Free School - Graduating to Freedom'

by TheOtherTeacher

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Simon98Simon98over 2 years ago

Could you do more episodes of "Happy family"? I think it ended a bit abruptly and I really enjoyed it! Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you somehow made a very interesting freeuse world, I would like to see more stories in that world, your worldbuilding is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whatever happened with Tabithia?

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments!

I've found it hard to go back to my older stuff as my writing style and personal tastes have changed. But I'll happily consider going back to the happy family. After I finish the next chapter of the government lockdown.

Thanks for the comment about worldbuilding. I tried really hard on this point, so I'm so pleased you liked it.

Tabitha and Jack did meet for the coffee and later sex. He actually became good friends with both Tabitha and her long term partner. She often gave him good advice which others like Suzy would ask from parents. Tabitha and her partner moved to Canada 2 years before the epilogue takes place, but still video calls Jack on occasion.

Simon98Simon98over 2 years ago

Thank you, it'd be so much fun if you did finish it, it's kinda sad when a good story abruptly ends...

JohnnyLonesomeJohnnyLonesomeover 2 years ago

I liked it and look forward to more free use stories.

bibaslutbibaslutover 2 years ago

This was a very good free use story. Like it was already said, the world building was very well done and I liked how diverse the setting was. Would really like to read more about this universe.

Jeff HeightJeff Heightover 2 years ago

I always dreamed about such a "Free use" world shown by author in this story. A couple of moments look to me slightly unrealistic: so frequent sexual acts are far above and beyond physical capabilities of humans unless everybody is on drugs or the entire humanity is genetically modified. And second, I cannot believe information about "Free use" couldn't leak into school before final studies. But that would break an "Underage policy from Lit". So, it's pretty understandable. Nevertheless it's a great story and I enjoyed it giving 5 stars.

lemmingtrain65lemmingtrain65over 2 years ago

Best free use story I've ever read. Really love the use of the two viewpoints, and the length is entirely welcome. I certainly wouldn't say no to hearing more stories from this world.

Jazzin59Jazzin59over 2 years ago

The best Free Use story! I'm looking forward to another Free Use story from you again. And in all honesty I had more then one masturbation session while reading this story. Again, truly amazing!

EdGuy1EdGuy1over 2 years ago

This story was amazing, if you were to make another Free Use story in a setting like this i would absolutely love it, like a story about the routine of the newly graduated students and new experiences in this brave new world.

TheOtherTeacherTheOtherTeacherover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

I hadn't planned to return to this universe, but you keep requesting, so I'll work on something!

It won't be an exact sequel, but it will be based in the same world.

It will take QUITE a while though, so please be patient!

In the meantime, is there anything particular you'd like to see from the follow-up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

I like the story. Great universe and school. Almost as Naked in School stories. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

somehow the most unrealistic part was making money off of crypto

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a suggestion for the basis of another chapter in this universe. The previous chapters showed a Utopian world. Do a chapter or two about crime. Rape. Robbery. Murder. POV of victims. Street cops (where do you put your pistol belt, handcuffs, tazer?). Detectives, lawyers, judges, courtroom,etc. Don't forget drugs, weapons other contraband.

puma0916@hotmail.com

RFFASTRFFASTover 1 year ago

Again a remarkable premise with many different views accounted for. Quite the imagination and keep up the good work.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the premise of the story and the writing as always was first class.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was incredibly engaging. I really loved the characters. Super interesting world. I really wanted Jack and Suzy to end up together. I haven't looked to see if you have more stories, but if so I'm reading them all.

gnomongnomon12 months ago

Excellent story! Well-written, good eroticism. I'm going to read your other stories set in this world. And likely, I'll eventually get to your other stories as well.

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

Very nicely done. I normally take two or three sittings to read the longer stories all the way through but this one i read in basically one sitting. I enjoyed and cannot wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is executed so well. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You are a wordsmith. Loved every single letter of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Interesting premises and I wonder saying in the foreword, that this was an alternative Reality rather than the future 2030+, after a war and a virus? Also I found the American words quite jarring for a story based in the UK, but possibly in 10yrs England (Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland having left the UK!!) be a satellite State of America with Hispanics, Elevators, lawyers, slang words for sex and sexual part's (and anonymous from almost 2 years ago said that about street cop's, about how they would put the Pistol belt. So this commentator thought the UK was the same as the US, that policemen who patrol carry guns when they don't!! Because of terrorism certain sections of police, in airports, guarding Parliament, Embassies etc do have guns.) If you are going to set it in the UK, use our own slang words for sex, and Hispanics? Not so much. Lift, solicitors etc otherwise it's homogenised. And even after a war and a virus, the American porn industry is still going!! (and still the biggest in the world, even European porn (dubbed) uses American slang words ie; pussy, boobs, ass and asshole, butthole and butt, cum, seed, BJ, eating a woman out, taint, nether lips, and so on to sell in the US, don't want to confuse some Americans with other words!!) And after all the sex Ed, the graduate class doesn't know what a Clitoris (clit) is, and what it does for a woman having sex?!! Sex not as descriptive as some other Authors. *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheOtherTeacher@TheOtherTeacher
Englishman, living and teaching abroad. Update April 2024 - still working, still writing. Focusing more on longer, one-off stories. I aim for my stories to be consistent, to have solid world building and clear, decent plots.