All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 14'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
usncanadausncanadaover 16 years ago
Great plotline...

But I do feel you're skipping over the more juicy parts. Don't let my need for the next section distract you from the writing. I can't wait until part 15 hits! It should be a wonderful evening, hopefully it's well drawn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE DETAILS IN FUTURE THREESOMES

First, I keep forgetting to mention that I enjoy your "chapter" headings. I enjoy finding within the story how the heading fits that part of the story. I enjoyed how the potion's effects turns two female co-worker "enemies" into "bosum friends". I know you must be in a hurry to move the story along - especially the next chapter with Alicia - but I would have enjoyed this threesome story more if you had included more details. One of the big turnons for many fans of threesome sex stories is the interaction between the two females in a 2 female / one male threesome. That was blatant missing information in this threesome part. Please give more sexual details in future threesomes, or even do a flashback giving more details of this one - like James remembering his first threesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous