All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 15'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
anonymousreaderanonymousreaderover 16 years ago
outstanding

I just read the whole series (so far), and I have to say this is brilliant. Sufficiently original (nothing is completely original, after all) and beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HERE COMES SUE!!!

I must admit you fooled me with the "I was the first" heading to this story. I thought Wendy would pull Alicia aside and remind Alicia that Wendy was "the first". Instead, of course, it refers to James being Alicia's first lover. I do enjoy how each woman reacts to the potion according to her own personality. It makes for a nice variety throughout this story, instead of them all having the same "zombie-like" reaction to the drug. The "George and Sue" dinner looks like possible trouble. Of course, "Sue" may no longer be his wife. He may actually have remarried a much younger female. Of course, if Sue is still around, the "age factor" may not really matter. I look forward to how you work out this scenario in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I

have just read all the episodes that you have written so far and have really enjoyed them.This series is different from anything else on Lit and I am now looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous