All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 19'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jaybird1944jaybird1944over 16 years ago
great series, but

please get back to the raunchy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant!

I love the sex and I love the brilliance of your argument in this piece. It makes the sex more potent.

Great pacing of this story. Now we see the raunchy sex through different eyes.

One of the best stories on this site!

From an adoring female fan

nightshadownightshadowover 16 years ago
Quite a mix

Without a doubt, this story has traversed not one, but five different genres. First, we have Erotica (which is wholly about sex, in all its forms). Second, we have Drama (human interaction and the challenge of character traits- and not to be confused with tragedy). Third is Romance (lots of relationship issues here). Fourth is Comedy (admittedly, not as much humor as may be warranted, but enough of it to bring a smile now and then). And, finally, comes the fifth genre: Science Fiction (and, in the case of this particular chapter, there is some actual hard science applied, rather than mere speculation). And you've managed to touch on all these genres with great alacrity in your writing. I wonder, though, when you'll slap your protagonist with some Tragedy (to balance everything else out, naturally).

<br><br>

I'm more a fan of the Incest/Taboo stuff, but this has definitely piqued my interest. You've managed to win a fan in me on this one. Please DO continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very well written

I figured at some time that you would give as least a pseudo-scientific basis for this "lust potion". I feel you covered Unc Albert's process of developing this potion very well indeed. As expected, the final part of this section indicates without a doubt that James will not be able to control the effects of this lust potion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous