All Comments on 'Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 42'

by Londonchap

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 16 years ago
Most Interesting

Certainly an interesting read. The monkey wrench that Dr. Stone respresents has been removed not with the power of FUCK, but with the power of logical reason and debate. Very interesting. Now to wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

I'm enjoying your story very much and this chapter was the best yet. Can't wait to read more.

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

Just love the latest installment. Nice twist.

nightshadownightshadowover 16 years ago
Abso-fucking-lutely BRILLIANT!

The <i>reparté</i> between Laura and the rest was simply spell-binding. And I have a sneaking suspicion that we're not even close to the denuement, are we? Fan-fucking-tastic. I am in such eager anticipation of seeing the next chapter that I could chew spikes and spit bullets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ten Fingers Up!!!!!!!

It keeps getting better and better!Same goes for Chapters 1 to 41 I couldn't help, but read it over and over. The part where Connie commented on being gregorian was hilarious! hehehe

P.S. I spend every day waiting for the next chapters and hope more will come soon. Thanks for writing.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
this is shit

gone on too long

not even a fantasy any more

give it up

should have done it about pt 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Every man's dream.

What a wonderful story. Every man's wildest dream come true.Beautiful women and the power to please them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!!!

You sure know when to break up your story into parts!! Leaving your readers hanging with James entering the bedroom is diabolical!! Loved the interplay of Laura and all the others - especially Elspeth!! Although it seems now almost certain that Laura is about to be "captured", something tells me not to count on it as a certainty. You have come up with a few surprises and twists in the story, so I'll just wait until the next part before I automatically assume that Laura is indeed "captured"!! And, asuming that Laura is indeed captured, what comes next in the story?? Do we get to see the beginnings of James' plans for revenge against snooty George?? Or do you have some other side-plot to explore? Is there some way for James to turn this potion into a financial windfall that will allow James to fully retire and enjoy his "harem"??? Several questions that only you can answer. I look forward to future parts - but look forward to how you write Laura's "willing capture" in the next part!! I am hoping for a very detailed hot sex scene with James and Laura!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

As I have stated before, an absolutely fantastic story. The other POSITIVE comments are right on the money, so all I can say is that your line of reasoning and the various directions in which you have taken this story are absolutely brilliant. I can't wait for more! As for those that are detractors, I would just like to say that they are not under the influence of FUCK and therefore are NOT forced to read the story.

Bahamut3585Bahamut3585over 16 years ago
The next chapter will be even better

I've been waiting for you to introduce Dr. Stone to James for a while now. I look forward to the next chapter with high anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

Really liked the direction this took, and must honestly admit I only partially saw it coming.

While the "conversion" of Laura was largely based on logic, it was not fully so. There were gaps in the logic, and it was at a level curiosity and "peer pressure" that tilted the balance. Still, it is already a great piece as written. To try to take care of that little niggle would require a far greater writer than any around. (That's a compliment if it didn't sound that way). Besides, this makes it more realistic, for in the end, great debates are won as much by pressure as logic.

Can't wait to see where you twist and take things next.

- JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous