Free Use Blowjob in the Street

Story Info
A man can't resist his urge for a BJ in a free use world.
1.5k words
4.34
26.7k
43

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time ever writing and posting erotica! I'd love any feedback/constructive criticism!

I'm hoping to do more stories set in this universe hence all the unnecessary detail in the context blurb. I think theres a lot of fun concepts to explore in a scifi free use world!

*STORY CONTEXT

This story takes place in a fictional world in which 'free use' is socially acceptable.

In this world, free use means that you can request sex freely of any persons above the age of consent (Which in this universe is 20+) with some restrictions.

Free use is an opt in program that uses collars with electronic displays on them. If someone is wearing a collar they are opting in for free use. The collars can display lots of relevant information. The collars regularly display sets of icons to quickly communicate different kinks and availability.

Each icon corresponds to a club or group that citizens can join, for example someone who has a kink for cum would have a cum slut badge and would have been run through an orientation familiarizing them with the ins and outs of that kink.

This ensures everyone is coming to play from an educated place, allowing for the often sudden consent process that comes with freeuse to be expedited.

The collars will also display information like preferred pet names, pronouns, and in contextual instances display things like preferences for where to cum, contraception usage and more. Some of these contextual prompts are calculated using an algorithmic system (i.e. best spot to cum for all involved), like if big data had sex analytics.

Collars in their most basic form are a fairly slim and minimal design, like if apple designed an inecklace. Tightness, color, texture and, thickness can vary from person to person. Some people prefer a looser fit, which more closely resembles a necklace. Others want a tight thick collar with a more bdsm aesthetic.

What an exciting technological feat used purely to let people fuck more freely!*

This is a fictional story that features characters in their late 20s (27f and 29m). It was made by an adult over the age of 18.

It features content that is NSFW and only suitable for persons 18+ in age.

--

"On your knees..."

The gruff man watched the stunning woman comply. Elegantly lowering herself to the pavement, her tight dress kept her legs parallel. Her plump bum rested on the back of her red backed, nude coloured heels.

Her dress was a form fitting dark gray, tightly hugging her shapely body down to her ankles. The dress had a low cut scoop neck, held up by thin spaghetti straps, exposing a generous amount of her ample cleavage. The sight of her big tits and round ass highlighted by her tight dress is what stopped the man in his tracks igniting his passions.

The woman looked up at the stranger with an encouraging smile as the following scrolled across her collar:

27, Female, she/her, a rainbow heart (indicating sexual orientation of any/all), a pill icon (indicating contraception active), kink badges for: cum slut, DDLG, exhibitionist, praise, degradation. Pet names: slut, whore, bitch, good girl, bad girl

The man quickly absorbed the information, recognizing the symbols easily and smirking.

"That's a good girl". He traced her jaw with his thumb, ending at her chin pointing it up towards him.

"Suck my cock bitch" he barked. The woman's eyes lit up with excitement

"Yes Daddy" she replied, holding eye contact.

She unbuttoned his jeans, swiftly pulling them down with his boxers. His semi hard cock exposed to the air, the woman looked it over appreciating its length and thickness.

His cock was medium length, cut, a curved mushroom head and, featured a prominent vein. Where his cock really excelled was in thickness, it was guaranteed to stretch any hole.

The woman wasted no time and pulled the head of his cock into her mouth, running her tongue all over the tip. She reached her hand up and cradled his balls, firmly applying pressure. His cock stiffened with the new stimulus, and he moaned, placing a hand gently on the back of her head.

"Oh fuck, I knew just looking at you the head would be amazing"

The woman moaned an "mmhmm" into his cock clearly appreciating the compliment. Spurred on by his encouragement she pulled the top of her dress down, revealing her gorgeous tits.

Perky round breasts jiggling, her large nipples hardened quickly from the cool air.

"That's right slut, show off those spectacular tits. I bet it gets you so wet to know everyone can see you servicing me, drooling over those tits."

The woman moaned an emphatic yes into his cock, excitedly taking him deeper. She moved her hand from his balls to his shaft, using it as an extension of her mouth as she bobbed her head with a regular rhythm.

A couple walked past them on the street, gossiping as they stared. As they turned the corner one of their hands moved to grope the other's ass, taking some inspiration from the public act.

A man spotted them from across the street. Nonchalantly, he made his way over while pulling his phone out of his back pocket. He stopped short a few meters away, holding up his phone framing the scene. The man and woman don't notice him until they heard the shutter sound from his phone. The man looked over and smiled.

"Think of all the people who are going to see this now. I bet that turns a whore like you on doesn't it?"

The woman moaned an affirmative into his cock. He gruffly grabbed her jaw and pulled his cock away.

"Daddy wants an answer when he asks you a question" he said while tilting her head to ensure eye contact.

"Sorry daddy" she said, batting her eyes at him.

"I'm so fucking turned on being used by you in public, for anyone to record and enjoy"

The man grabbed the back of her head and roughly guided her back on to his rock hard cock. He put both hands on either side of her head before firmly thrusting his cock in and out of her eager mouth.

"Daddy's whore deserves a rough face fuck bitch" the mans told her, groaning as his tip ran into

the back of her throat.

The woman started to make gurgling and choking noises as she gagged on his big cock. The man abruptly stopped, pulling his cock out, smacking and rubbing it all over the woman's face. Giving her time to catch her breath as the slobber dripped down onto her huge tits.

"Thank you dadd-" Her words cut off as he slammed his cock back into her mouth. He pushed all the way holding her face into his abdomen.

First for 10 seconds, then a break, extending the time by 10s each time until she hit her limit, tapping his leg. He immediately pulled out, letting her cough and regain her composure.

She grabbed his cock and stroked him fast, looking up at him with smudged makeup and watery eyes. The man moaned a long "ooooh" closing his eyes as she jerked him off over her luscious tits.

"I want your cum daddy" she said pleadingly.

"I want you cum plastered all over my face and tits, don't be neat, I want people to know why I'm late to work" her big eyes sultry.

"I'll give you this huge load baby girl. You've been such a good slut, I'll make it obvious you got used like a whore this morning"

He reached down and tore her dress down the front, her tits would be on full display for the rest of the day now. The woman gasped in surprise.

Heightened by his actions she put all her energy into stroking his cock. Her rigorous stroking made her tits bounce.

The sight of this smoking hot babe, being a whore, slutty face a mess, tits jiggling, begging for cum pushed him over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" the man yelled out.

His cock twitched and spurted out rope after rope of cum. First hitting her on the cheek, splashing her eye. The next landed on her chin then dripped down to her tits. The final massive shot he pointed down on to her tits covering them in his warm, creamy seed.

"Ohhh" the man grunted, slowly squeezing the last drops of cum out, the woman patiently received it, sucking the little drops diligently.

He looked down at her.

"I just couldn't resist, you're so fucking hot. And so goddamn fuckable. Thanks for the service, slut."

With that said he pulled up his underwear and pants, buttoning and straightening everything before continuing down the street to whatever destination awaited him.

The woman stood, pulling her phone from her purse quickly tapping out a text to her boss.

"I'm glad my boss is a cuck" she said to herself as she snapped a selfie of her cum covered face, tits, and ripped dress to send to her boss.

With that she departed casually scooping up cum with her finger and sucking it off, continuing with her day.