All Comments on 'Free Use Blowjob in the Street'

by Hellcat69_321

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HisFairydustHisFairydustover 1 year ago

First submission for you, first comment for me. Please keep sharing your work. I really like your world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe continue by following this currently unknown female's journey of Free Use? Show her thinking/feelings as she was used by this guy or others. She could get used by women too on the way to work or by all her coworkers. We'll have to see if her 'boss' is a cuck to her or a different female. That woman could use the free use woman or submit the cucked 'boss' to a free use collar to entertain clients and employees as well.

"New for 2024, the (Apple) I-slut collar. Keep track of your I-slut easily. Find an available I-slut nearby with your phone and already know her kinks and limits.

For use in the Penal system, house arrest or parole I-slut collars could be useful towards repayment of society for their wrongs. As judged by a court of course. They would be non removable by the wearer and active 16 hours a day. Bedside magnetic power cord included for sleep time charging."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Show don't tell. Instead of hitting your readers with an exposition dump like that, use matter-of-fact details to inform the audience. Even if you're just writing a stroker and don't really care to explain how such a world came to be or what participants and non-participants think, there's better ways to do it. If walking down the street and casually fucking a slut is no big deal and a commonplace occurrence, then that's what you need to show.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Personally I liked the exposition at the beginning as it helped me visualize the world its set in a lot better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous