Free Use in Freehold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy then said in a loud and clear voice, "We're here to give a very 'warm' welcome to a new citizen of Freehold! And I even drank an extra large glass of water this morning!"

Immediately the audience, which now had well over fifty people, and was still mostly women, broke out in appreciative laughter and enthusiastic applause.

She went on, "Our new citizen, Jim Bridger, was admitted in large part because he has very healthy sperm. But even after talking with him for just a few minutes, I can also tell that he has real respect for the new values and new traditions of Freehold!"

More enthusiastic applause.

She then said, "And so, Jim, even though this isn't often done with a Marking, I'd like you please to lower your jeans to show people here, and really all of Freehold, your penis--and please keep it out as you are Marked. After all, your penis is the tool which will aid, when combined with our healthy women, in the creation of a new generation right here in our city!"

More applause. Clearly she was a master politician.

I unbuckled my pants as instructed, and lowered them and my underwear--and out came my soft but still four-inch penis, which Janet Meeker and some others filmed.

There was another smattering of applause.

Now Stacy lifted up her skirt to her chest, and started buttoning it up with two special buttons to the top of her custom-made blouse, clearly intended for this purpose.

She wasn't wearing panties, and so now her beautiful blond pussy was suddenly revealed in all its glory. I admit that there's really nothing to me more beautiful that a woman's cunt, and hers was lovely--beautiful natural blond hair, swelling vulva, large pink labia, and a pink and moist interior and opening.

"Look!" someone said pointing, as my cock quickly stretched out eagerly toward Stacy's spread pussy, and then pulsed and jerked higher and higher as I looked at it with longing. I could see that cameras were capturing all of this as an appreciative murmur swept through the audience. A strange and powerful moment was passing through the crowd.

Now was the time, I realized, and I knelt down on one knee about a foot and a half away from Council Member Stacy King's cunt.

"Notice how I'm not forcing Jim in any way," Stacy said with a smile, "He's doing this completely voluntarily, and even with considerable joy I might add!"

Laughter and applause again broke out, as my cock was now approaching seven inches long and jerking up like a little monster as I continued with my face positioned near Stacy's sex, which she now spread even more with her fingers and aimed right at my face.

I was smiling as her first strong and very warm streams started hitting my face--as another cheer went up from the crowd. She sprayed my whole face for at least half a minute, with me involuntarily giggling a little bit at the weird sensations and the absurdity of the situation. Her pussy made a distinct spraying sound as she peed on me that I hadn't heard before.

Although my eyes were closed for much of it, I could feel that my full seven-inch erection was now jerking and straining from the arousal. Another cheer arose from the audience as she aimed down and warmly sprayed my cock, and then she aimed up at my hair and soaked that for a minute. It seemed like she'd maybe had two extra large glasses of water, because this was way beyond a facial.

Finally she stopped, and I opened my eyes. Then she laughed, and shot another stream right at my face that hit me in my eyes, and which lasted for another ten seconds or so, causing the audience to laugh too.

Then finally it was over. I opened my eyes, clearly looking stunned, wiped my eyes off with my hands so that I could see, and then I remembered to ask, with a smile and a happy-sounding voice, "May I offer you clean-up service, Council Member King? Either tongue or"--I suddenly got out from my back pocket an almost dry white handkerchief, and let it unfold before the eyes of the audience.

Cheers erupted again from the crowd.

Stacy beamed, and then yelled emphatically, "Now here's a new male citizen who knows his manners!"

A roar went up from the crowd that sounded somewhat angry, seemingly at any man who didn't know his manners in such a situation, and it took several seconds for them to quiet down again. With a sudden chill, I realized that I might be in the presence of a master demagogue. Stacy's pee was also rapidly getting cold on me, giving me a physical chill, even though it was Summer.

Stacy then smiled sweetly and flirtatiously, and she looked as if she were confessing a secret to the crowd as she said happily, "I prefer tongue service."

A cheer and a chorus of "Ooooos!" went around the audience, and then, much to my surprise, Stacy gracefully took her foot off of the bench, and threw her now unbuttoned skirt over my head and I was suddenly underneath.

More "Oooos!" and one "Oh la la!" went up from the audience.

I immediately started gently licking up the droplets of pee from Stacy's public hair, which didn't taste like anything, while also drying her inner thighs gently with my handkerchief. I wasn't sure if I should, but then I started slowly and gently licking her clit.

"I have just one more thing to say," Stacy said more quietly now, as I was still under her skirt, licking her pussy, "What we have just seen here--Ahh, yes, Jim, that feels good--is a demonstration of the right and proper order of things in Freehold. Oh, thank you, Jim. Good boy!"--this elicited a last burst of knowing laughter from the audience, and then Stacy said, "Okay, that's all. Have a good day everyone! I know I will!"

There was a last little round of applause, and then the crowd finally began to disperse and go into the Emporium.

Stacy raised her skirt up half a minute later, and then offered me a hand to help me up, saying, "Wow, Jim. You're quite a trooper. And what a performer! Do you have any experience with public speaking?"

I got up, still stunned by all of this, and struggling with a growing feeling that in fact it had been a disaster for my sense of self, and for my dignity, even though I'd been aroused by it. I suddenly felt deeply ashamed, but I kept telling myself that it was about survival. I thought I'd been mostly prepared for this, but found that it had been a more extreme experience than I could have imagined. I wasn't against pee as something erotic, although I'd never thought of it that way before, but I knew this had been more than halfway political.

But I just said, trying to smile again, "I was in Theater Club in high school. We did Shakespeare."

I quickly pulled up my wet underwear and pants over my now wilting erection, and then wiped my face with my other almost dry handkerchief.

"My Markings are strong, Jim, aren't they?" She said, sympathetically.

"Yes. You're clearly a very powerful woman in many ways, Council Member King. And if I may say, very beautiful."

"Stacy, remember? And yes, I am powerful. And I can tell you think I'm beautiful from how aroused my Marking made you. But I'm also compassionate, and I'm going to make you my pet. I don't mean to make you feel bad about your clothes, Jim, but they're rather worn. Don't you think you'd look really good in a new suit?"

"Oh. I don't have a job yet, Stacy," I said, "I couldn't possibly afford--"

"Oh, it's my treat, sweetie. My treat. Most men can't afford a good custom-made suit, which is why women like me, through our benevolence, are sometimes trying to raise the clothing standards of men around here. And if you're applying for jobs, an interview suit is just the thing, don't you think?"

"Yes, and that's very kind of you, Stacy, but shouldn't I go home and clean up? I'm not presentable."

"Oh, my haberdashery, Moulin and Son, which is the only good place in the city for fine men's clothing, specializes in making post-Marking suits. They'll easily be able to clean you up. They have a complete washroom in back. Let's go!"

****

They were very sympathetic and solicitous at Moulin and Son, a truly elegant medium-sized shop just a block away. Monsieur Moulin, the father, had been born and raised in France, and wore beautiful suit himself, and his silver hair was impeccably combed and groomed. As he took me in back to get me cleaned up he looked at my wet clothes, rolled his eyes, and muttered, "Mon Dieu." But his dark-haired son, who also wore a lovely suit, said that post-Marking suits were a very good business for them.

I bathed, and then was quickly put into a beautiful suit they already had that actually fit me to perfection. But they also took measurements for an additional custom suit that Stacy wanted to give to me, which would be finished in a couple of days. It must have cost a huge amount, but I didn't know the figure, which was covered discreetly by Stacy with her phone. Monsieur Moulin and his son both looked extremely pleased, really beside themselves and beaming, seemingly because she had given them a generous tip on top.

Stacy then said to me that she was going to take pleasure in personally spoiling me. Stroking my newly brushed hair affectionally with her fingers, she said that I looked snazzy in my new suit and tie, and my beautiful new shiny leather shoes.

Looking at myself in the full-length mirrors I had to agree. I looked completely transformed. Very dashing, and suddenly like I was in my 20s. They'd also given me a spritz of an elegant men's cologne from France, as well as the beautiful bottle to take home with me.

Monsieur Moulin himself was clearly quite satisfied, and proclaimed in his lovely accent, with graceful hand gestures, "You came into Moulin and Son a boy, Monsieur Bridger--and will walk out a man! C'est Magnifique!"

Stacy, meanwhile, was entering her contact info into my phone as she lounged on a nearby deeply padded and beautifully upholstered chair, as I was admiring myself in my new clothes. She was shocked by how few credits I had, and told me so. She transferred some more credits over to my account, and told me to treat myself to some good food when I went grocery shopping. Finally, she said she hoped soon to get approval to bring me to the Big House.

"The Big House?" I said, puzzled.

She said quickly, "That what Eve's House is often called, Jim, but normally newbie's aren't allowed to visit. Maybe they'll make an exception for you after today, but I just don't know. Anyway, Jim, I know you're desperate to have sex with me, and I want to have sex with you too, but right now I've got to run to an important Central Council meeting. I think that the place for us to have sex is at the next Eve's Brigade political rally, which I want to see you at. I'll contact you about it. But right now I've gotta dash. But first--"

She then got up, walked over to me with her seductive smile, and gave me a slow, tender, and lingeringly sensual kiss on the lips, which tasted like yummy bubble gum from her amazingly flavored lipstick. Then she said quietly, with a genuine smile, "Thank you again for today, Jim. We made a great team. It was truly magic. Do you think you could be exclusively Marked by me, if I can convince the other women on the Council not to Mark you?"

"Yes, Stacy. I would like to be exclusively Marked by you," I said sincerely. After today I really hoped to avoid another Marking.

I added, "Thank you for favoring me, Stacy," and kissed her back tenderly on her luscious and tasty lips, and then said, "and thank you for all of the beautiful clothes."

"Monsieur Moulin," Stacy said, turning to him, with her very good French accent, as she was fixing her lipstick with a pocket mirror, "Would you please take some photos with my phone of me with Jim in his new suit?"

This was done, and then in a whirl she was gone--and I realized with a shock that I now had a Sugar Mama.

After that I said my own farewells to Moulin and Son, who said I could come back any time to browse, or even just have some tea and French butter cookies in the back. They also said they'd launder my wet clothes, and keep them there for me to pick up.

Then I finally left to try to apply for the job at Melanie's Emporium.

****

When I finally got back to Emporium, I asked a young woman employee with purple hair and a name tag that said Clarice on it where I could find Melanie, and what her last name was. She directed me to the main check-out, and said the last name of her boss was Parker. Clarice looked impressed with my suit.

I could already see Melanie Parker ringing up some books and old fashioned vinyl records for a customer, and she looked happy, which seemed like a good thing in a potential boss. She was a nice looking brunette woman in her 40s, wearing a conservative and old fashioned dark green dress suit.

After the customer left I approached her counter, and she eyed me with a smile and some interest, saying enthusiastically, "Well, what may I help you with today, sir? And may I say you look most handsome and elegant in that suit!"

"Thank you very much," I said, adding, "Your very nice employee, Clarice over there, directed me here, saying that you were Melanie Parker herself. I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jim Bridger, and I wanted to ask if you were still looking for new employees."

"Wait," she said, suddenly looking at me again in a new light, "Were you the young man who was Marked outside of my store today?"

I blushed, suddenly felt ashamed, and then couldn't look in her eyes. Looking down, I said, "Yes, that was me."

"Oh, that's nothing to be ashamed about!" Melanie said quietly, adding, "It's not like you had much of a choice. And anyway, Central Council Member King is a powerful and distinguished person. It's really a very great honor for you! And one sure to have advantages, as you can already tell. We're also honored here at Melanie's to count her as one of our most loyal customers. She's special ordered some things from us, actually. Is that your post-Marking suit? I can tell it is. Anyway, yes, I do have a position open that's nearly full-time, and with somewhat flexible hours. But working in a bookstore is really a lot of work--you know, helping customers all the time, shelving books all the time, and even going into the outside world with the Freehold Army to raid for more books and other things. You don't by any chance have any experience, do you? I mean with books, or really any kind of employment?"

I smiled at her, and said, "Actually I do have some experience. I worked at our local public library for a whole year before the Fall, and my father actually had a small but nice collection of old books. First edition fiction of the 19th and 20th centuries was what he was into, but I picked up a few things about books by going to used bookstores with him."

"Well," Melanie said, sounding impressed, "That's actually a lot of experience for someone your age. But let me tell you before we go on that the pay starts at the minimum wage of 15 credits an hour. If you work out I do give raises and sometimes even bonuses, but it's no pot of gold working here--unless you're willing to go on the outside with the army to collect more books, and any other things my customers want."

"If you give me a chance, I promise I'll work hard and not let you down, Ms. Parker," I said.

She smiled at me, and then said, "Then you're hired, Jim. And please call me Melanie. Can you start tomorrow at 10 am? We can do all the paperwork and training then."

"Oh, thank you so much!" I said, reaching out and shaking her hand, "I'll see you at 10 sharp. I do so love books, and can't wait to start!"

She shook my hand warmly and said, "I'm so pleased! I'm glad you haven't let the Marking go to your head, as some do--Oh, may I help you Ma'am?"

An elderly white-haired woman customer was right behind me holding some books, and I so quickly got out of the customer's way, and silently waved goodbye with a smile to my new boss.

That was very pleasant, I thought, as I walked back toward my apartment. I realized that part of what was pleasant was that so far there seemed nothing sexual with Melanie, as far as I could tell. It was just a boss and her new employee, and our shared dedication to books.

I then realized that I was hungry, and decided to stop back in at Lily's Coffee Shop, tell Miriam about my new job, and get a snack.

When I entered the door of Lily's, the bell chimed again as it had at dawn that day, but so much had already happened that it almost seemed like long ago. It was already after one in the afternoon, but Miriam was still at the counter. I smiled warmly at her, but she looked at me strangely, almost as if she didn't know me.

There were three other customers inside, two younger men and one older woman, with their coffees and treats, and they also looked at me strangely.

I went up to the counter, and said tentatively, "Hi Miriam. What's going on?"

"Hi James," she said cautiously, and reached out and touched my tie with an index finger, and said, "Nice," but her tone sounded more like she meant "Lice."

"What's wrong?" I said, getting a sinking feeling.

"Have you seen the news? It dropped about twenty minutes ago," She said, studying me somberly with her beautiful green eyes.

"Not yet," I admitted, and felt some of the blood drain from my face.

I got out my phone to look.

"James," Miriam said, suddenly putting her hand on mine and looking sympathetic, "I think you might want to go back to your apartment to look at that. If you want to call me later, I'm off at 2. Let me put my contact info into your phone."

As she quickly tapped on my phone, I said, "Thanks for the heads up."

"Yeah," she said quietly and listlessly, as she handed my phone back to me.

She looked at my face with a mixture of pity and slight disgust. Then she said softly as she looked deeply into my eyes with sadness, "Take care, James." But it sounded like farewell.

My heart suddenly broke. Yeah, it was pathetic. How could I be in love with someone I'd met at 6:10 that morning? But it was like a physical and emotional pain at the same time. I turned slowly, tried to breathe evenly, and walked out, feeling with each step like the ground was dropping out beneath me.

As I crossed the street to my apartment building, I started talking quietly to myself: "How bad could it be? Bad, obviously, or else Miriam wouldn't have been like that. And now I'm talking to myself?"

I didn't answer myself, but I felt like maybe I was starting to crack up.

As soon as I got into my apartment, I closed the door behind me and touched the F app on my phone. I didn't need to search, because it came up immediately as the top story in the Freehold Times. The picture above the story was a close-up view of my face getting sprayed with Stacy King's pee. Even as I looked, it turned into a slo-mo video, with the pee slowly jetting out of Stacy's pussy and dousing my face, as I went from smiling to closing my eyes and flinching. The multiple hyperlinks in the story headlines below were there for me and the whole city to read:

"Warm Welcome From Freehold For New Citizen! 18-year old Jim Bridger Grateful For Marking by Council Member King. Gets Erect While Getting Marked! Full Videos and Pix. Says City Saved His Life. Provides Tongue Clean-up Service with a Smile. First interview: "I love Freehold!" Gets Post-Marking Suit From Moulin & Son: Before and After Pix. Already Voted 'Best Marking Video' in Our Ongoing Poll."

I quietly whispered to myself, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." But that didn't seem to help.

I tried to hang on to what my new boss said, that it's not like I had much of a choice. But my thoughts kept swirling beyond that. Probably I had embraced it too much. But Amanda had told me to act happy about getting "blessed"! And as a result, I had this new suit, and more credits in my account. But that was only because I'd sold my soul, I said to myself, and now had a Sugar Mama. And Miriam had now lost respect for me. Shit. But I had to survive, right? Sometimes having powerful friends means compromise. And it's not like I had much of a chance with Miriam anyway. But what if I did before this happened?