Free Use in Freehold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Captain," I said, surprised at the vehemence of what she was saying, and finding it hard to believe I'd just been in her pussy a few minutes before.

"Good," Captain Wang said, and as I watched she went back up to my apartment for her phone, jacket, and machine gun, and then she left without looking back at me as I stood there in the alley.

I wasn't at all sure that I'd always obey Captain Wang's command, but unless I'd agreed to what she'd said I would have blown my cover as a spy before I even got started.

****

The next morning I woke up to a video call from Stacy King, who first congratulated me on my new job at Melanie's bookstore.

"How did you find out about that?" I said, yawning a bit, and shocked that I'd slept in until 8, which was late for me.

Stacy looked beautiful in the video, wearing an an almost transparent nightgown that revealed a lot of her generous and beautiful breasts with their erect nipples.

She smiled at me and said, "Oh, Melanie and I are old friends, and she sent me a text. But I just wanted to tell you that although I'm terribly busy with Council business today, and even a meeting with Eve, I want to meet you tomorrow at the Eve's Brigade rally in Freehold Hall. The rally starts at 8, but please get there by 7:00 sharp in one of your new suits. And I know it's difficult in many ways, but try to save yourself for me sexually that day to the degree possible. Have you been thinking about me?"

"Yes, Stacy, I've been thinking about you quite a lot. I hadn't realized when I was favored by you that you were running for President. And I'm very impressed that you have a personal meeting with Eve too. I'm sleepy, but I'm also kind of speechless."

"Yes," Stacy said with a little laugh, "After all, as Secretary of State Henry Kissinger once said, 'Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac,' and I'm looking forward to personally using some of that power on you. But be aware that this event will have video coverage, and that I plan to use some of the footage in my campaign commercials. There's already a little bit of you in my commercial that just came out this morning. It's playing on the Freehold Times a lot, if you want to catch it, as well as on Freeholdflix. Anyway, I actually have a meeting very soon, and so I need to get dressed, but all best wishes to you with your day. I'll be thinking of your nice cock sweetie--"

Suddenly a handsome older male aide in a business suit handed Stacy an electronic tablet, whispering something about an important poll.

"I'm sorry, hun. Gotta run. Kisses!"

And the screen went blank.

I went to Freeholdflix, which was the FX app on my phone, and the ad immediately started playing in high definition.

First there was a dark screen with an artsy logo of a rising sun, with the words, "Stacy King for President." Suddenly I saw somewhat grainy phone video capture at night of a distant nuclear explosion from the Fall, with screams of shock and wails of sorrow and disbelief from the unseen people witnessing the destruction of one of our great cities. It was emotional, and immediately made me feel like weeping. The voice narrating the commercial, to my surprise given the power of women in this society, was male. It was one of those authoritative, no-nonsense, truth-telling voices of the kind found on PBS documentaries. A voice that you instantly trust. He said slowly as these images played, and then as the huge nuclear explosion grew, lit up the sky, and the blast wave spread and knocked the camera out of the person's hand, "In this time of turmoil, true leadership is rare."

Suddenly the video of horror switched to a video of Stacy King smiling in the sun in military fatigues next to Captain Wang, as the announcer said, "It takes vision," and then Wang pointed at something from the Freehold lookout tower that they were on and quickly aimed at it with her sniper rifle, while Stacy nodded seriously and looked through her binoculars. "Compassion." Stacy was now in a hospital, giving comfort to a handsome young black soldier wounded in the arm. "Toughness." Suddenly Stacy was shown giving a speech in slo-mo to a crowd, and looking angry as they cheered.

"And yes, even a sense of fun," the announcer now said while, to my shock, Stacy was shown with her skirt up and her legs spread wide. Her beautiful blond moist pussy was shown, also in slo-mo, with her fingers spreading her sex as her pee emerged from it and splashed against my smiling face right next to her open cunt, making me flinch and close my eyes. "She's already brought a brighter future to Freehold," the announcer said, as close-up video of my cock was shown in sped up form, going from soft and four inches to straining and fully erect at seven inches, crosscut with video of my face, kneeling down before Stacy and looking handsome, and staring with longing at Stacy's sex. "And she's just getting started," the announcer said, as another video of Stacy giving a speech was played, this time looking happy and victorious, as the crowd around her roared its approval. The image froze on Stacy and her crowd looking ecstatic, as the announcer concluded, and as swelling and heart-tugging music played: "The time is now for strong leadership. Stacy King for President."

I could see that it was a powerful ad, even if the part with her spread pussy and my erect cock was unexpected and surreal. I felt even more than before that I was in for a wild ride, as I absorbed everything that had happened to me so far. What was I going to do, I wondered--join the Resistance, or be loyal to Stacy, Freehold, and the mysterious Eve? Did Eve really exist? I felt that playing along so that I could get to Eve's House and find out more was my only course of action, while in the meantime going with the flow and enjoying Free Use in Freehold.