Free Use in Freehold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she said, "You'd better take your shoes off first, sailor, and then your pants, or you're going to trip. Come on over with me to our couch, and we can try to take care of this before the morning rush."

I did as she asked, while watching as she started un-peeling her own jeans from her slender but curvy form. I'm more of a breasts and pussy man than someone who especially admires a woman's ass, but hers was kind-of amazing.

As I walked slowly closer to her, I said, looking at her backside, "You have a really beautiful...."

"Butt?" She said, looking over at me with a smile, "Yeah, so I've been told. I have one of those supposedly mythical 'bubble butts,'--but in this case it's not mythical, it's real."

As I got closer, she stripped off her t-shirt, and then turned around and looked at me.

Her breasts were almost the shape of wide champagne glasses, but a lot larger, and topped with perky erect pink nipples surrounded by large areolas. Miriam's breasts defied gravity perfectly.

"Wow," I said simply, looking at her breasts, and then started very gently feeling their wonderful shape and softness with my hands, while looking into her lovely green eyes, which seemed to be about the same color as mine.

"Yeah," she said, as she started feeling my chest and looking up into my eyes, and then added, "I think I like you too."

Suddenly I stopped, and said, "Wait. I'm so ashamed. I haven't even asked your name. What's happened to me? What would my mother think?"

"Oh, definitely don't think about your mother right now. Thoughts of parents should basically be forbidden in my book. But don't be too hard on yourself--you haven't even had your morning coffee yet! Anyway, my name's Miriam, and I'm going to tell you right now that I'm Jewish. Have you ever been with a Jewish girl before?"

"Hi Miriam," I smiled, and said, "I'm Jim, or James. Whatever you prefer. Nice to meet you. And no, I haven't ever been with a Jewish girl. Actually, I was a virgin until yesterday. But I'm half-Jewish, if that counts. My father was Jewish, and my mother was Catholic. I actually had a bar mitzvah, but I haven't been going to Synagogue or to the Catholic Church for the last few years, much to the disappointment of both of my parents, who just wanted me to choose one. Even before the Fall, I just didn't know what to believe."

"Well, James, nice to meet a fellow Jew!" She said, adding, "I thought maybe there was something about you. Anyway, yeah, I had a bat mitzvah, but I didn't know what to believe either, and only went to synagogue a few times a year. But did you hear that Israel survived? Almost untouched, they say. Some kind of new vaccine. Power and everything throughout the country."

She leaned over to one side of my face, and whispered in my ear, "Probably I shouldn't say this, but I would go there if I could. But it's impossible, of course."

"I understand," I whispered back in her ear, looking around the place suddenly for cameras or microphones, although I didn't see any, "but you're right, probably we shouldn't talk about such things."

I couldn't tell if we were paranoid or not to whisper like that, but that fact that she did it worried me about who could be watching or listening--and how.

I suddenly looked down, and saw the dark triangle of Miriam's sex, which I yearned for like Amanda's with a powerful longing. My cock suddenly pulsed a few times.

Miriam got an ironic smile as she saw my reaction to her pussy, and said, "You really like my 'Daughter of Eve' triangle, don't you, James? I used to shave sometimes before the Fall, but here it's almost required to go with just a little trimming, to get that perfect triangle shape just like you find on the E buttons of the Central Council members."

"So that's what the triangle on the E buttons stand for," I said, adding, "I'd guessed that, but now I know for sure. By the way, is there any way we can just go to my apartment across the street? I know we're alone now, but I feel really exposed."

"No," she sighed, "I can't leave work. I really need this job. The tips can be really good."

"Well, no doubt!" I said, looking over her amazing body in an appreciative and yet somewhat exaggeratedly humorous way.

"Oh you!" she said, laughing, and pretend pounded on my chest with her fists, but softly.

"Seriously," I said, "I think you're the most beautiful person I've ever met, clothes or no clothes."

"Go on," she said, looking charmed, but seeming to be almost taking it as a given, and like maybe she'd heard something like that at least a few times before. And then she added, "And what are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to pick you up," I said, "And carry you over to that couch right there, spread your legs, kiss and lick your pussy, and then fuck you with my morning wood."

"Promises, promises," she said with a smile.

But then I suddenly remembered something, and whispered in her ear her again, "By the way, do you want to get pregnant? My sperm are, well, good. If not we could do something else."

She whispered back right into my ear, as she brushed my hair back with her fingers, which felt really good and tickled, "I don't think you're supposed to ask me that, but overall, yeah. Although it does seem a bit soon in my life, I wouldn't mind having my own house in Freehold South, and all the credits I need. Plus I like you. Would you visit me there if I got pregnant?"

Then she playfully stuck her tongue into my ear, giving me a little French kiss there, which felt amazing, and which made me giggle and shiver.

"Yes," I finally said in a regular voice, and then picked up her beautiful and light body, giving her a tender kiss on the lips as we went, and carried her to the very long couch, which already had several clean towels laid out on it, clearly for things such as this.

I gently laid her down, with a pillow under her head, and then slowly traced a line with my finger from her open mouth, to her breasts and nipples, and then down to the triangle of her pussy, which I gently felt. Miriam was already wet.

At that moment the door opened and the bell rang, and a middle-aged but reasonably handsome man walked in, and looked a bit surprised at seeing us on the couch.

"Oh, hi Mel!" Miriam said cheerily, "As you can see I'm with a new citizen. Would you help yourself to some coffee and pastries, and we'll worry about the credits later."

"Sure thing, Miriam," Mel said, and then added, "And welcome, new citizen!"

That made both of us giggle quietly, but then I immediately got down to separating Miriam's legs, which opened the treasure of her pussy to me. She had smaller labia than Amanda, and her interior was slightly more reddish than pink. I was fascinated by the differences, as I started tenderly kissing and licking her opening, which was mysteriously scented in a different way from Amanda, and yummy. Realizing the time, and worried about another customer arriving, I started licking her clit gently right away, and then put a finger into her already wet vagina, and started finger fucking her.

"Yes, James. Oh. That feels good, babe," she said, and soon starting sighing and moaning a little.

I lifted her hood and started licking her more, and then added a second finger and started massaging her faster. In few minutes it felt like she was already close, and she started making some almost desperate-sounding moaning and pleading sounds.

"Ooooh! Aaaah! oooooh. Yeees! Pleeease! Oh, Yesss! Pleeaase!"

I could tell she was very close, thank goodness, and in just another minute or so she trembled, orgasmed, and came on my face, with a "gawwd yes!" and some bucking of her hips.

I didn't try for multiple orgasms, but immediately mounted her, and inserted my needy cock into her wet but tight sex.

I went slowly at first, but her eyes widened as I fully entered her. Her pussy massaged me even more thoroughly than Amanda's had, and I orgasmed after just a few minutes of delicious and rapid humping of this luscious woman, pumping her full of my large overnight load in several desperate gasps. The orgasm was just as amazing as it had been with Dr. Jones the night before. For a few seconds it seemed like a jeweled city of pleasure had been created that might almost last forever--but then it collapsed in a heap, and I kind of did too, although I was careful not to squish her.

As I breathed heavily over Miriam and trembled a little, she whispered tenderly into my ear, "Do you feel better now, James? It seems like you really needed that. It seems like you really needed me."

I whispered into her ear, "Yes, Miriam...thank you so much...outside I might never have had a chance with you....but now I'm in your pussy. Uh!"--I thrust into her again--"and Uh! You feel so good. Oh god.....I guess I'd better order some coffee now."

Miriam laughed under me, and then nuzzled me, and said, "Yeah, outside I might have been out of your league, although you're pretty cute. But now, if you want to, you can become a regular. Anyway, what kind of coffee would you like, sailor?"

"You pick," I said, kissing her one last time on the lips, and then getting off of her and withdrawing, "as long as it has coffee in it...and it isn't sweetened."

"You got it, babe," she said, and I got a quick glimpse of all of her amazing nude body one more time before she got up. Then she added in another ticklish whisper in my ear as we were standing up: "Thanks for the big O"--and French kissed my other ear, which made me giggle again.

We quickly got dressed, and in ten minutes I was walking out of the place with my double latte to go, while Mel stayed behind, looking at me kind of resentfully. I had indeed given Miriam a big tip with the Freehold credits on my phone, which she showed me how to use. But now I didn't have much left.

As I walked out, I realized with some pain that I was already kind of in love with Miriam, which was pathetic. But thank goodness I hadn't said anything stupid like that. No doubt most of her male customers who weren't gay were in love with her. And I imagined most of the bi and lesbian women had a thing for Miriam as well. I sighed.

****

I wandered around the small city for quite a while, block after block, trying to get to know the place, and trying to settle my thoughts.

Finally I saw a big and colorful hand-painted sign on a huge store that said, "Melanie's Book, Record, and Artifact Emporium. Plus Sophie's Cafe." Also on the sign were painted flowers, books, records, cups of coffee, and cupcakes. And near the door were the Hours, 10 am to 6 pm, and next to that a small "Help Wanted" sign. Well, there it finally was, a place for me to apply for a job.

The store spanned half of the block, and was just three blocks from my apartment. But they hadn't opened yet, and suddenly I realized that I hadn't put any of those white handkerchiefs in my pocket. I looked around, and the street was empty. I then walked quickly back to to my apartment, avoiding eye contact with everyone and praying, but fortunately no one seemed to pay me much attention. Once back in my place I decided to take a shower after my morning sex, and then just lounge around until Melanie's opened.

I opened my phone and saw that one of the apps was labeled F, which was the Freehold Times news app, with articles, pictures, and videos. Much of the news was local, but there was also a national and international section, and I clicked on that. The headlines were all depressing, things like "Partial Nuclear Winter Expected to Last Years," "Radiation Levels Dangerous in Some Areas," and "World Population Crash: 9 Billion to 2 Billion."

The local news was more cheery and interesting, and featured things like recipes, restaurant reviews, the big increase in the birth rate in Freehold, job listings, and something about a patriotic organization called Eve's Brigade.

There was also a disturbing item--Man Expelled for Agitating for Equality. The article made this man seem like he was no good. He seemingly hadn't been able to hold down a steady job in Freehold, he'd only gotten one woman pregnant, and he was part of a subversive organization that was anti-patriotic. Since he was not a good fit, he'd been expelled. He'd been given two weeks of rations and some camping equipment as part of his farewell package. He looked scared in the photo of him outside of the gates, getting ready to walk away. I realized that the reason this article was so prominent, had this particular title, and even had this specific photo, was almost certainly in part because it was aimed at men like me, to keep us in line.

"Shit," I said out loud, even though there no one was there to hear me--at least as far as I knew. I comforted myself by thinking that my parents would want me to survive, even if meant compromises. They'd put a lot into me. America before the Fall had put a lot into me. And now Freehold was also putting a lot into me too, but they were just bending me in a different direction.

But that guy did sound like a wash-out. Could I do better? Could I get a job and keep it, get more than one woman pregnant, and avoid joining a subversive organization, even though I might agree with some of what they were saying?

Before I went to apply for that job at that bookstore I went to my dresser and opened the top drawer. There, sitting in a neatly folded pile, were half a dozen fancy and extra soft white handkerchiefs. How many "Markings" did they think I was going to get, anyway? But I put one in each of the two back pockets of my jeans, wondering if that was actually going to happen to me. It seemed so twisted.

I decided to make an early start, and ten minutes before the store opened I was standing beside a bench not far from Melanie's Emporium. No one was on the bench, but there was already a crowd of at least three dozen, mostly women, waiting to get in. Normally in such a situation I wouldn't be tense, but in Freehold it was possible at any moment that sex could break out somewhere in the crowd, or be demanded of me. As strange as it sounds, I suddenly didn't want sex at that moment of any kind, and I decided it would be better to walk around the block and get back after the place had opened, and when this crowd would be dispersed inside the store.

I turned around to do that, and almost ran into a strikingly pretty blond woman of about 30. She was curvy in all the right places, had pink lipstick, a little dash of tiny freckles on each of her lightly rouged cheeks, and was wearing a low cut blouse with some unusual buttons up top at her breast-line, and a mid-length skirt.

I immediately also noticed the E pin with the dark triangle on her blouse, and said, "Oh, please excuse me, Council Member."

"That's okay! Welcome, New Citizen!" she said, eyeing my pin in return. She spoke in the somewhat loud voice of a politician who gives a lot of speeches.

As she studied me she said, very pleasantly, but somehow in a commanding tone, "I don't believe we've ever met before. Please tell me your name, how old are you, how long you've been in Freehold--and your prime reason for being admitted."

"I'm Jim Bridger, Council Member. I'm 18, and this is just my second day to have the privileges of citizenship. I was admitted because I have very healthy sperm."

"My, you are polite, and you seem very intelligent" she said with a slight tone of condescension, adding, "My name's Stacy King, by the way. You're very handsome, Jim! And you seem to have respect for our society and its values, which unfortunately is sometimes lacking. I wonder sometimes about the screening process for our new citizens, and in fact I'm planning on opening up an investigation into that. There was an article just today about an unfortunate case of man who had to be expelled."

"Yes, I saw that, Council Member King. I intend to be a fully successful citizen of Freehold, in every way."

I was about to tell her that I was, in fact, at the Emporium to apply apply for a job, for instance.

But she was already looking at me shrewdly and said, "Tell me, Jim, do you know what it means to be Marked?"

Oh boy, I thought, here we go. I swallowed and smiled, like it was a happy subject for me, and said, "Yes, Council Member King. I do."

She smiled warmly at me, and I could literally feel myself being dazzled by her charisma as she got closer to me. Her perfume was lusciously sensual, and something I'd never experienced before. She was very beautiful, and very glamorous.

She could see the effect she was having on me, and with a knowing smile she suddenly snuggled up close to me, pressing her soft breasts against me. She then put her hand on my chest, and said in a quiet and flirty voice, "You can call me Stacy, Jim. But have you been Marked by anyone else yet?"

Genuinely smiling now, because of the power of her charms, I said quietly, looking into her beautiful blue eyes, "I haven't had yet had that privilege, Stacy."

She then gently backed up a couple of feet from me, while keeping her eyes locked on mine, and then said in a louder voice with a big smile, "Well, Jim Bridger, this your lucky day, New Citizen! Because I'm going to Mark you right now!"

The crowd outside the Emporium suddenly went quiet, and then started quickly gathering around us in a circle. People were now murmuring and taking out their cell phones to capture the Marking.

I said, maintaining my smile, "Thank you for favoring me, Stacy," as several cell phones captured my words.

I heard one woman whisper loudly to a friend, "He's very good looking, but seems so young," while another said, "I wonder how he's going to take it when it really hits him in the face?"

Suddenly right near me was a slender middle-aged brunette woman, who was attractive but wore no make-up. She had a "Press" badge attached to her blouse pocket, which she shoved right into my face. Clearly she was about to ask me a question, with her actual camera, not just a phone camera, which she now had pointed right at me.

I was going try to get away with a "No comment," but then I saw that she also had an E badge on her blouse, and I suddenly rethought that. It seemed like she could read my mind, and I could see the look of victory on her face as she saw me looking at her E, and realizing I had no choice.

"Janet Meeker of the Freehold Times," she said to me in a no-nonsense voice, adding "Have you used our app yet?"

"Yes, just today for the first time," I said, smiling as she took video of me, adding, "It was very interesting. I was glad to be informed about Freehold, as well as about the rest of the world. I learned things I didn't know before."

"You're a smooth talker, aren't you?" she said quietly to me in a cynical voice, looking at me with disdain, and clearly taking an instant dislike to me for some reason. This shocked me; people usually liked me.

And then Meeker went on in a louder voice, saying, "What our readers and viewers really want to know is: how do you feel about Freehold? And how do you feel about being Marked for the first time?"

"I love Freehold!" I said very sincerely, and I immediately wondered where the hell that had come from--but then I realized it came from meeting and fucking Miriam a few hours before.

Then I quickly added what might be closer to the truth, "Freehold probably saved my life. So thank you. But I'm new here, so I probably shouldn't say any more right now. I'm just honored to be Marked by Central Council Member Stacy King."

There was a smattering of applause as the audience heard what I said.

I looked over and saw Stacy smiling a few feet away from me. She had positioned herself with one leg on the street, and her other foot up on the nearby bench, her legs spread wide. I realized this was so that she would have maximum spray against my face when I knelt down in front of her. Her skirt still wasn't yet raised, however, and I wasn't sure when exactly I should kneel down, and how close I should get.