All Comments on 'Free Use in Freehold Ch. 02'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
fenestra4fenestra4over 1 year ago

Love this! Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is so great! Please write more I am so hopeful this continues

Astral_FlameAstral_Flameover 1 year ago

This is amazing, at the start I thought it was just a cool take on the freeuse concept, but you've developed it so well. Loved the scene with Eve at the end, was a great twist and I'm sure the story's going to get even better from here. Hope Miriam comes back at some point, found the scene with her really hot. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see a continuation of this story. The story is really captivating and interesting. Definitely a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too would love to see this continued. I have read 1984 and can see parallels. Nice premise and great writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just love apocalyptic themes, where people shine with their basic humanity and not their political inclinations. Please continue this story, there are so many possibilities where the sexual survival of mankind is concerned. I truly am anxious of a new installment to see how Jim can modify things through his perspective, and skillfully guide the council with a new voice on implementations. Additionally sex with an android could be a fun 'ride' literally...LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this, keep going! I think the best scenes are when a woman has her way with Jim, like the marking

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I normally hate free use stories. The justifications usually seem weak and artificial. This story was different though. It is actual proper speculative social fiction, but with a bit more fucking than one might expect. I would love to read another episode!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came for the sex and stayed for the story. Can't wait to see more of Jim's adventures as a double agent for Eve. I hope there could be a little power dynamic shift between Stacy and Jim. My one critique is that dialogue reads like a cooperate email.

CaliStar88CaliStar88over 1 year ago

I have been really enjoying reading this story! I hope there are many more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't get to write two chapters of this stuff and fall off the face of the planet. More. Please. If at all possible. Hands down a fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What they said. Keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story, minor grammar errors but who the Hell can say they are perfect in writing a story. It was long and intriguing needs at least another 9 to 12 chapters can't wait to see it unfold. Keep up the good work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story...I personally love apocalyptic scenarios. Well written and plausible...given what AI seems to be developing into. I would love for you to continue this for its view into what could happen in a possible nuclear war or biological catastrophe....5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more femdom free use content. It’s so rare around here. If anyone knows of any, let me know!

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper11 months ago

Great story concept. A bit hurried at the end, or ripe for a sequel. :-)

I was hoping a group of women would give him Cialis, tie him down and fuck him senseless for a long weekend fundraising party. Or something like that. But I do love the way Jim kept his honesty, integrity and walked the tightrope.

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

VERY INTERESTING, and a good story line. I would like more. I loved it and thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous