Free Use Office Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men and women watching all started masturbating while watching Bob fuck Beth. Beth had to admit that his dick did feel nice. As Bob kept fucking the some of the people around the bed started cumming. A couple of the guys shot their loads onto the bed on either side of Beth. Beth could hear some of the women getting close to cumming as well, but Beth forgot all about that when she felt her pussy fill up with cum, she had never felt that much cum flood her cunt before, she felt a shudder run through her. She was surprised when Bob pulled out of her, she looked down and saw him stroke his cock a couple more times and when a large stream of cum erupted from him. Beth barely remembered to open her mouth. With surprising aim for a man in the middle of an orgasm Beth's mouth filled with cum.

Since giving her first blowjob Beth has enjoyed cum in her mouth, she has never had a load that she had to spit out, she loved the taste and texture of it on her tongue but Bob's cum was on a different level. He tasted amazing. Beth quickly swallowed the mouthful of cum, but Bob had aimed at Stacey, she got a mouth full when Bob noticed that Beth had her mouth open again. He filled her mouth one more time before the last shots started raining down on Beth's tits and belly. During Bob's rain of cum the guys who hadn't cum yet also came. As soon as Bob was done cumming the rest of the women climbed on to the bed and started licking Bob's cum off Beth's body.

Stacey hurried to get to Beth's pussy as the other women moved in to clean Bob's cum off Beth. If Beth hadn't been so turned on, she would have found all those tongues on her body to be ticklish but at that moment it just felt sexy. When Beth had been properly cleaned off the group headed to the showers to get cleaned up.

12