Free Use Tales of Alpha Tau Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Jen, you know exactly what you're doing." She moaned.

I'd mastered pleasing her over the year we'd been together. My tongue did little figure eights on her little nub, occasionally reversing directions or changing shapes to keep her on edge. She ran a hand through my hair, muttering my name ever so slightly.

After a few moments, I slid two fingers inside of her. She didn't like more, not when I was pleasing her like this. She didn't want it rough, she wanted it nice and soft and sweet. If she wanted rough, she'd be topping me. My fingers slowly pumped in and out, finding her g-spot for what felt like the thousandth time. A couple minutes into that, she pulled my hair, and I quickened my pace.

We didn't need words to say what we wanted to. Over the year, we'd developed a language of body signals and trust. I knew exactly how to make her moan and whimper, and eventually, cum. I knew exactly when she was going to, and as she did, I eagerly lapped up her juices.

We just laid there for a moment, and everything felt right. Eventually, she picked up her phone. "Oh, shit, it's 11:43."

"Aww, man." Damn, I kinda wanted to take a nap. Oh well. "Should we get all cleaned up?"

"Nah, you look good with me all over you." She grinned.

After a couple minutes of not wanting to get up, I finally headed to the bathroom. Me and Ellie's relationship was easy, perfect. The rest of the year wouldn't be quite that simple. Everyone had their own likes and dislikes, kinks and limits. I'd have to learn each and every one.

It thrilled me.

12