All Comments on 'Freedom and the Widow Ch. 07'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is great!!

Please continue. I really enjoy the growth of both Victoria and Eric. I'd love to be in Erics shoes right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Master

Your grasp of the feeling of submission and equally of dominance insures an erection in a gimp like myself. Your writing is supremely gifted. Please continue to produce so as to feed my need for feeling "at a mature, dominant woman's feet."

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I will continue to confirm my place below the superior sex within all of my tales, glad that your kindred spirit appreciates being in the same postion; the more I write the more I descend into the worship of the ruling sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your deeper submission

The deeper you go the better you write.Push yourself to the lowest level a man could ever be at in front of a cruel domme who humiliated him in front of others Thank you for enjoying the fantasy of supreme submission to the truly controlling sex.All women rule men are pure sex slaves who should revel in their total submission to a Mistress. Sexual denial via cock cages certainly reduces a male physically and mentally to a servile position fostered by frustration.To ache for an orgasm to have your balls bursting to expell cum is the most humbling sensation a male slave can experience.His pitiful begging music to the female ears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...