Freedom without Consequence Ch. 02

Story Info
Richards story continues...
3.2k words
3.94
1.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a slim sliver of light crept through a crack in the curtains and shone down on his pillow, Richard opened his eyes groggily. He stretched his limbs slowly, turning over onto his other side, desperately wanting to go back to sleep again. Out of the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of his alarm clock, which told him it was ten in the morning already and past time for him to get up. He sighed in disappointment, pushing his hair away from his face and scratching at the stubble sprinkled across his chin. He peered over to his left, but saw that his wife had gotten out of bed before him, she usually did during the weekends.

Trying his best to wake up, Richard stared at the ceiling, the smell of his wife still clinging to the covers strewn out beside him. In the distance he heard a door opening and a few moments later he heard water running. He recognized the sound as Lisa hopping into the shower. She had likely just gotten back from her morning run, which she'd been doing religiously for the past twenty odd years, ever since their son was born. Richard thought it was ridiculous, the way she punished herself for gaining weight during pregnancy and her inability to lose those few extra pounds afterwards. He'd always thought that she looked sexy, her soft curves were in all the right places, her thighs, her tummy, her butt. They made her look like a woman.

Richard threw the covers off of his body and swung his legs off the bed. He took another second to stretch out his back and cursed his old mattress, that had been making him sore for months on end. As he got up to leave his bedroom, he passed a tall, standing mirror. Catching his own reflection Richard stopped for a second and looked himself up and down. He certainly wasn't as trim as he was when him and Lisa first met, back in high school. He still had his old familiar muscle, around his shoulders, his chest, arms and legs. But all those muscles were covered in a small layer of 'pudge,' as his wife liked to call it. Richards straightened his back and saw that his shoulders were still as broad as they were back in the day, his stomach that protruded below it left more to desired, however. Shrugging away the thought, he left the bedroom and made his way towards the bathroom.

Above the sound of the running water he could hear her humming, a soft tune he did not recall. Softly he opened the bathroom door, trying not to frighten her. Steam rose from the shower, fogging up the glass behind which she stood. Richard smiled, an idea springing up in his mind. Through the mist covered glass he could see his wife's silhouette, her hands were running through her auburn hair, as her heavy breasts swung softly side to side, anytime she turned. Richard stood in front of the shower for a moment, just admiring the teasing view, enjoying the sound of her innocent humming. Slowly he began pulling down his underwear, kicking it off and leaving it in the corner of the bathroom. His member had awoken a little while before him and was now about halfway to standing fully proud.

Richard put his hand on the shower door and opened it, revealing Lisa in all her glory. She was soaked from the water running down on her every curve and had soap bubbles in places he thought he was only allowed to touch.

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing?!" Not quite the warm welcome he'd have hoped for, but he supposed it was to be expected from his sudden intrusion.

Richard casually stepped into the shower, whilst Lisa tried to cover her modesty. The look on her face went from fear, to anger and to confusion, by her heavy breathing Richard could tell she had been very surprised. "I'm just saving water darling, that bill isn't getting any smaller. Scoot over."

As he entered the shower he could feel the almost scalding hot water hit his skin. Lisa did not like to bathe, she liked to get boiled. She stepped aside to let him in as Richard closed the shower door behind him. The shower wasn't all that big, so the two of them were pressed up against one another.

"You scared the shit out of me dummy, I thought I was about to get murdered." Richard lay a reassuring hand on his wife's shoulder, letting it slide down her side and eventually resting it on her plump hip.

"You keep the water at this temperature and you'll die all the same." Lisa shook her head, knowing they had argued about that frivolous subject plenty of times before.

Slowly she began to relax, her arm dropped away from across her breasts, revealing her pink nipples and her hand moved from in front of her mound. Looking down in the small confined space, Richard could just barely make out the small bush his wife kept trimmed around her private parts. A smile grew in the corners of his mouth, unable to suppress it, Lisa rolled her eyes at him. "Ogled me enough yet? I'd like to get out now..." Carelessly she pushed him aside, opening the shower door and stepping out onto a towel laid out on the floor. Richard was left alone, the hot water reddening his skin. Disappointed by his wife's dismissal of him, he turned the temperature knob to a normal heat and began to shower on his own.

------

Richard had been forced to rub one out, frustrated and left to his own devices, his imagination had run wild. For only a few short moments he had fantasized about his wife, how she would welcome him into her shower and pleasure him in every way she knew how. But even in his mind that turned sour, for she complained about the water being too cold, about her leg cramping up and him being constantly in the way. When that fantasy went nowhere and his erection threatened to leave him as well, Richard began thinking of Brianna. How she would have been delighted to get bent over in the shower, how she would have dropped down to her knees right then and there and taken his cock as deep into her mouth as she could manage. That fantasy did the trick and after furiously stroking his cock for a couple of minutes, Richard was shooting ropes against the shower wall.

Lisa had already left the bathroom by then and afterwards, as Richard stood in their bedroom, buckling up his pants and getting ready to go downstairs, he let out a sigh, knowing this was not a new occurrence.

Downstairs Lisa sat on a stool at the kitchen island, bent over the crossword puzzle in todays newspaper and eating some scrambled eggs. In the pan on the stove he saw that she had left him a serving, something she no longer always did. Normally he would have politely thanked her, but he did not really feel like it today. With his plate in hand he sat down besides her, Lisa barely acknowledging his presence. Back in the day they'd do the crossword together every morning. They'd get out of bed early when their son, Ryan was still little and living at home. Richard would wake him up and get him ready and downstairs Lisa would be making breakfast. Then they'd all gather around the breakfast table and eat together, whilst him and Lisa tried to make sense of the newspapers puzzle. But Ryan was a grown man now, at the beginning of the year he'd turned 24 and had moved from San Fransisco, all the way over to Seattle. He was a good kid, a smart kid and had turned out way better than Richard could've ever hoped for, back when he was eighteen years old and the boy was born. But his presence in the house was sorely missed and Richard knew that Lisa missed him too.

"I'm not going to be home for dinner tonight, I'm going to meet a few guys from work and watch the game at a bar. I'll probably be in late." Jeans invitation still weighed heavy on his mind and Richard had to be sure to come up with a solid excuse. Lisa never liked Jean much, for no apparent reason. The two of them had only met a handful of times, but his wife was adamant about the fact that Jean was not a good person. Richard thoroughly disagreed and liked spending time with Jeanie. They had been teaching together at Brightsdale College for the past decade and had always gotten along handsomely.

"Oh? Ok, sure. Maybe I'll go over to my parents, mom has been wanting to make me her new lasagna recipe for ages now." Even though Richard expected more push back, Lisa hadn't looked up from her paper at all. He shrugged and decided to just take that interaction as a win, finishing his plate of scrambled eggs and leaving his wife at the counter to do some long overdue work in the backyard.

------

After a few long hours in the California sun, working away at a backyard that was mostly weeds and dried up grass, Richard felt like his morning shower had been an utter waste. With his shirt drenched in sweat, he had decided to take it off, throwing it over a lawn chair and continuing to pull weeds and trim hedges bare-chested. The hair that covered his chest sporadically was wet, as was the hair on his stomach, his neck and seemingly everywhere else. With the back of his hand Richard wiped a bead of sweat away from his forehead and looked out at the yard. It almost looked proper, though still more brown than green. He'd been hoping for a little rain for a while now, but the past couple of weeks had been bone dry. Satisfied and tired he decided he had worked enough for today and turned around to go back inside. When he turned to head to the door however, he was surprised to see Lisa standing behind the glass, looking him up and down.

When he noticed her, he saw a small smile on her face and she opened the door for him. "The yard looks good" she said, her eyes trailing from his own, down to his broad shoulders and chest.

"Thanks" Richard replied. ""I'm going to head up to take a quick shower, I smell horrible." Lisa laughed and agreed with him, taking his soiled shirt from him before letting him go upstairs.

In the bathroom Richard quickly got out of the rest of his clothing, or at least as quick as a 42 year old man could get out of his clothes, after working in the backyard all day. Knowing that he still had to go out to dinner and the theatre with Jean tonight, he had to get himself a little bit more presentable. Turning the shower on Richard stepped inside, letting the water run down his back and cool him down slowly.

Whilst taking special care to soap up his armpits, taking his time to wash away the smell of sweat, a sudden sound besides him nearly made him jump out of his skin. Seemingly out of nowhere the shower door opened and with a big smile on her face, Lisa stood there stark naked. "Not so fun when the roles are reversed, huh?" Richard could feel his heart beating in his throat, trying his best not swear at his wife's intrusion.

"Alright, I concede, fuck that scared me." The two of them shared a laugh and surprising him even further, Lisa began to climb into the shower with him. Richard quickly washed away the soap from his body, moving aside to let her in.

The second that the water hit her, Lisa shivered, "God that's cold." Richard reached behind him awkwardly and turned the heat up for her, wincing when he felt it nearly burn his skin. His wife seemed satisfied however, closing the door behind her and leaning against his torso, resting her head on his chest. For a second Richard wasn't sure what to do, but instinct quickly took over and he wrapped his arms around his wife, feeling the curves of her body and her soft skin. Lisa hugged him against her, the water soaking the both of them and she closed her eyes. Richard leaned down and placed a kiss on her forehead, closing his eyes as well and enjoying the feeling of his wife resting in his arms.

They stood there for a minute, just enjoying each others warmth, letting the water run down their skin. After the morning they'd had Richard would have never expected this kind of passion from his wife, it had been ages since she'd shown any affection towards him. But he supposed he hadn't been all that sweet to her either, somewhere along the way they must've just lost track of one another.

Richard was about to say something when he unexpectedly felt Lisa's hand slide down from his side. She grabbed a good handful of his behind and squeezed it. "Hmmm" she hummed, giving his butt a playful slap. "Have I ever mentioned that you have a really cute butt?"

Richard chuckled, as Lisa's hand kept sliding down. "You might have mentioned it once or twice."

Richards cock had been far from soft the second he had seen his wife on full display, after all these years she still had that effect on him. But now that her hand was making a beeline for it, her fingers teasingly sliding around the base, he was beginning to feel himself get harder and harder.

"Good, but lest we forget, you have something else I quite enjoy."

Lisa and Richard released one another from their hug, leaning back ever so slightly, giving Richard a marvelous view of his wife's gorgeous body. Lisa took his cock into both hands, stroking it towards herself, slowly. She looked down at his throbbing member, seeing how aroused she was getting him motivating her even more. A moan escaped Richards lips and Lisa looked up at him with the most adorable blush on her cheeks. He leaned forward again, giving her another kiss on her forehead and holding her face in his hand. The moment his lips touched her skin, Lisa's hands sped up her stroking, squeezing him a little tighter too. "Turn the water off baby."

Her hands worked a steady rhythm, whilst her eyes were locked with his. Without looking back, Richard fumbled for the switch, but managed to do as his wife asked. His eyes remained focused on hers, his breathing beginning to get ragged. Still a little lost for words Richard just stood there, feeling waves of pleasure wash over him. When Lisa began moving down to her knees, his cock jumped and a small drop of precum rolled down from the head. Lisa caught it with the tip of her finger, sliding down onto her knees and looking up at him with big, green eyes. God she was beautiful. She looked like everything a woman was supposed to look like, a real woman. Lisa put the tip of her fingers to her lips, letting it slip inside slowly, still stroking Richards cock with her other hand. She sucked on her finger teasingly, make him crave her that much more. "Want me to suck your dick baby?" The way she stroked his cock so slowly, letting the head brush against her lips was driving Richard insane.

"God yes" he murmured, biting his lip. Lisa softly planted a kiss on the tip of his cock and Richards hips moved forward almost on instinct. Lisa moved her mouth away and looked up at him with mock disapproval.

"Un-uh, I want to hear you say it..." Richards cock throbbed desperately and Lisa had him right where she wanted.

"Please, please suck my dick!"

The moment those last few syllables left his mouth, his wife filled hers with his cock. His head hit the back of her throat within seconds, this was not her first time down there. Lisa worked his cock expertly, cupping his heavy balls with her hands and continuously stroking his shaft, while bobbing her head up and down on him. Richard ran a hand through her hair, resting it at the back of her head. His hips began moving again, but this time Lisa welcomed it, moving along with his motion, letting him pump his cock into her hungry mouth. It quickly became clear that Lisa was not planning to keep him on the edge for long, as she did exactly what she knew would push him over the edge early.

Whilst still sloppily sucking his cock into her mouth, working her tongue all around him. The hand that had been working his balls, now slid further back. At first her fingers began massaging the space in between his balls and his ass, stimulating him in a way that little else could. But that seemed not to be enough for her and only for a second she took his dick out of her mouth, to lather some spit onto her fingers. Taking his length back down her throat, Lisa made Richard spread his legs a little wider and let her hand explore further back. The feeling of her lubed up finger teasing the outer rim of his ass made Richard shiver, he had forgotten how good his wife was at this. Lisa sped up her hand stroking his shaft, her tongue dancing circles around the head of his cock. Then suddenly a finger slipped inside his hole and mere seconds later she found his prostate. Richard moaned aloud, letting his head fall back, knowing he would not be lasting much longer. Lisa could tell as well and began milking him for every last drop.

His legs shook and for a moment Richard thought that he was about to pass out. His wife refused to let up, fingering, stroking and sucking him with such skill it almost brought a tear to his eye. At the last second Lisa took him out of her mouth, aiming the head of his cock at her big tits, a spray of cum immediately painting them white. Load after load came rushing out of him, as if he hadn't cum in weeks. Lisa giggled happily, her finger still grinding in and out of his ass, whilst her stroking slowed down little by little. Richard bucked and moaned, giving his wife everything that he had.

It took a minute or two for him to come back down to earth again, but eventually Richard regained his vision and looked down to see his wife scraping off a splash of cum from her nipple and tasting it. "You are amazing my love, fucking amazing." Lisa kissed the tip of his cock again, licking off the last few drop of cum leaking from the tip.

"And don't you forget it baby."