Freeze Frame

Story Info
A couple's sex life takes off when their child leaves home.
1.3k words
3.94
6.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when our daughter moved away to university and we bought a digital camera. Having the house to ourselves again was like a second honeymoon for us. We simply couldn't get enough of each other. But, whereas Sandy had never been into taking photos before because of sending them away to be processed, now we only had to download them onto our computer and she jumped at the opportunity to add another dimension to our sex life.

This got even better when an old friend of ours told us that we should be able to film short videos on our camera too. A quick read of the manual and our love life was turned up to red hot. Sandy just couldn't get enough of being in front of the camera.

One of our first efforts was when we went out for a romantic meal about three months after Jean, our daughter, had left. I didn't even know Sandy had the camera with her, until we got home. I'd gone into the kitchen to get us a glass of wine each and when I returned to the front room, Sandy had the computer out, ready to show me the video she'd made.

I sat there next to her, fascinated as I watched her masturbating while she was in the ladies' loo. She hadn't even gone into a booth. She'd simply balanced the camera on the edge of a sink and gone for it. My cock rapidly went rock hard as I watched her pull her panties to one side and frig off her clit.

Sandy's next effort was while we were stuck in traffic on the M25. There was an artic on either side of us and the traffic was going nowhere. Sandy told me how bored she was, then she got a wicked look in her eyes. She checked out of the car window, rummaged in her handbag for the camera and took off her knickers. Next thing I knew, Sandy had set up the camera on the dashboard and was using the gear stick as a dildo.

I couldn't believe it. This is how things had used to be when we were dating but once Jean was born, I'd had to rely more on my right hand than my wife to please me. Now here she was performing in our car and I quickly found out, the truckers in the lorries to either side of us were enjoying the show as much as I was.

But the show was brought to an abrupt end when the traffic started moving again and I had to start the car. Both lorry drivers gave us a beep as we drove off though and Sandy finished her performance for me when we arrived at our motel.

We often used to fantasise about having sex with other people but I'd never imagined in my wildest dreams that Sandy would actually go for it. I always thought it was just one of those things to add an extra little bit of 'maybe' to our sex. So you can imagine my surprise when I came home from work one day to find the curtains pulled, a romantic dinner for two laid out and the computer set up in the middle of the table.

Sandy was wearing her sexiest outfit and after I'd had a shower, she brought out the first course and started her latest video on the computer. I almost choked on my first mouthful as I watched a handsome young guy necking with my wife. I didn't really know how to react at first but my cock quickly decided that getting turned on was the right response. By the time the young stud was fucking my wife on our settee I was so wound up that I had to have her over our dining table. Then again, up in our bedroom while she told me all about it.

Not everything involved the camera though. Sandy knows how much I like to be teased, especially when she shows off her spectacular body for everyone to have a good look. So she was driving me crazy one summer while we were driving up to Scotland for our holiday. She was wearing a really skimpy little mini skirt that did very little to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing any pants and a thin little t-shirt that showed off her breasts perfectly.

She was turning heads in every service station we pulled into and had already had some guy chatting her up while I was in the loo. But it was in the car that she was really driving me crazy. She'd got me so turned on that I wanted to pull over onto the hard shoulder and fuck her up against the side of our car. Or take her doggy style with the passenger side door open.

We'd just crossed over the border and were near Moffat, when Sandy produced her favourite vibrator and started to fuck herself with it. And they say using a mobile phone is distracting! I could hear it slopping around in her sex and even chanced watching her when there wasn't any traffic on the road. But she would stop and tell me to pay attention to the road, the bloody tease.

In the end, I pulled off the road near Crawford John and gave her a good seeing to as soon as I found a layby. Not that I set any world records for my performance. I was so worked up that I only needed a couple of strokes before I shot my load. But Sandy soon had me all worked up again once we got back on the motorway. She used her fingers to massage my cum into her clit and soon had a screaming orgasm that left me wanting her all over again.

Another time, I came home from work to find the computer all set up ready, with a note beside it. 'Watch this, then come up to the bedroom stud!' I turned on the computer and proceeded to watch my wife sitting on our washing machine, having what was obviously an amazing climax as the appliance spun our clothes dry.

I nearly broke my legs by falling down the stairs in my haste to get my trousers off and get to our bedroom. But I didn't hurt myself enough to lose my ardour and spent a very enjoyable hour or so in bed with my wife.

I was living a fantasy. I had a beautiful wife, whose cleavage took my breath away every time I saw it. Why wait until you get to heaven when you can have everything here on earth? We'd popped down to the south coast for a weekend and were in our hotel bedroom when Sandy mischievously asked "Did you pack my vibrator?" I looked at her blankly for a moment. Then eventually told her that I hadn't thought about it. "It's a good job that I did then isn't it?" She asked me mockingly.

She went over to the bedside cabinet, returning with her favourite toy, then proceeded to put on a fantastic show for me. She positioned our camera on the table between us, then took off her panties and sat in the armchair facing me. Slowly, she opened her legs, giving me a perfect look at her beautiful pussy. Sandy smiled at me, then held the vibrator against her clit for a moment. A far away look came over her face and she slid the toy deep into her sex. I ceased to exist for her but I didn't care in the least. Who could be jealous when their wife was putting on a show like that for them?

Sandy bit her bottom lip, touching her breasts with her left hand as she fucked herself with her jelly lover. She was working the whole shaft of the vibrator in and out of her sex, her cum glistening along its length. This was better than any porn film I'd ever seen. And then she orgasmed and the best thing about it all for me wasn't that we had it one video. But that I got to fuck that deliciously wet pussy afterwards.