French Lessons – Séduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Li buried her face in Jenna's twat and licked and sucked the tender flesh. Her fingers were inside Jenna's cunt once more, stroking her G-spot.

Jenna came a second time, pinching her nipples and murmuring Li's name rapturously.

Li took a moment to remove her own panties before lying atop Jenna to kiss her. The two naked women kissed tenderly, as new lovers learning each other's bodies, enjoying each other's touch.

Li broke the kiss and smiled at Jenna. "Time for your mouth's next lesson in learning French, chérie," she spoke quietly.

Jenna had known this moment would arrive, had fantasized about it. Since receiving her acceptance letter from the university, she had masturbated to vague images of beautiful Parisian women with large breasts. The vague images had since come to clarify into an image of la belle Joséphine. A week ago she would never have guessed that her first introduction to lesbian sex would be with a skinny Chinese girl with small tits, but right now all she wanted was to return the pleasure that Li had given her. The taste of her own pussy juices on Li's lips and tongue had her yearning for her first taste of another woman's pussy. "Oui," she replied with a kiss.

Li positioned her pussy above Jenna's mouth and watched Jenna inhale her scent. Her pussy had been aching with desire for Jenna's touch all afternoon. Her patience was about to pay off.

Jenna looked up at Li, her nose filled with the younger woman's bouquet, her mouth just inches from the girl's offered sex. She licked Li's clit tentatively; circled it with the tip of her tongue several times.

Li nearly came immediately and had to concentrate to hold her pussy steady above Jenna's mouth.

Jenna began to lick and suck Li's pussy, delighting in the smooth flesh slick with her womanly dew. She reached up for Li's ass to gain better contact as she lost herself in pleasuring Li.

Jenna felt Li reach her climax. The girl shook and called out her name. She watched Li squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples as her orgasm flowed through her. Jenna continued to suck on Li's clit, enjoying giving the girl such pleasure.

Li lay beside Jenna as they kissed and caressed each other. "Merci, Jenna, I loved that," Li finally broke the silence.

"I loved it too, thank you for this entire afternoon, Li. J'aime Paris." Jenna was glad she had accepted Li's invitation and looked forward to many such experiences.

The pair continued to kiss and caress until Jenna finally had to get dressed and go home. Li saw her to the door and kissed her once more.

Still wearing only her stockings and garter belt, Li sent a short e-mail, "la séduction est complète."

***** Épilogue -- Punishment

Li arrived home from school to find her sponsor sitting at her kitchen table. He looked furious. The dress was lying on the table. The nipple clamps lay beside it. He had heard.

"Je suis désolée Marquis." She knew it was no good; he was here to punish her and punish her he was sure to do. She quickly deposited her books on a chair, undressed, and kneeled obsequiously before him, quaking at the memories of her previous punishment at his hands.

She felt a clamp bite into her left nipple. She whimpered at the pain as he slowly tightened it. Tears welled in her eyes at the physical pain, as well as the shame she felt at having displeased him. He allowed her a minute to suffer the pain as one nipple throbbed, and to despair at knowing the other was about to suffer the same agony. Pain bit deeply into her right nipple and she cried out. He tightened the clamp, his practiced hands knowing exactly the proper pressure to apply for this second offence. There was always a first offence. Frequently a second. Thankfully, there was never a third.

The girl kneeled before him, back straight, hands obediently clasped behind her back, sobbing in pain. This girl had practically been bred for obedience and submission. Her father had had his instructions. Why had there been even a first offense from this one?

He allowed her to sob miserably before speaking. "Stand up and put on the dress, garce," he finally spoke quietly.

She struggled to stand, to lower the dress over her head and down her body without the clamps catching the material and having the dress tug on her agonized nipples. With the dress on, she stood before him, her nipples in renewed revolt as the material pressed the clamps into her sensitive flesh.

He stood and roughly zipped up the dress, knowing the pain he was causing the girl would be long-remembered.

"I have warned you about flaunting your nipples at the symphony, have I not, pute?"

She nodded in misery.

He brushed her throbbing left breast through the material of the dress. She cried out in renewed pain.

"What have I said, chienne?" he asked.

"At the symphony, and at the opera, I must always remain a lady. And ladies do not flaunt their nipples without their man's specific command to do so," Li was able to utter through her tears.

"This dress, salope, was not to be worn to the symphony. Any of the others would have been acceptable. But this is not the dress of a lady attending the symphony." She felt his hands caressing the bodice of the dress, twisting her screaming nipples. Suddenly his strong hands forcefully tore the dress from the bodice nearly down to the hem. The material caught the clamps again and she wailed in pain.

"This is your second offence, chienne. If you cross me again I will have to return you to your father." He paused as she wept. "I don't want to return you to your father, and he doesn't want you back, does he?"

She shook her head, remembering her miserable life before this man had swept her off to France, to glorious Paris.

"Do you want me to return you to your father?"

"No, I can't go back there," she cried. The thought of returning to the hell her father would give her would make enduring the next few minutes barely possible. She tried to prepare herself mentally.

"No, you don't, He would be most upset that I should return the gift he was kind enough to present me. He'd beat you until you were dead then feed your broken body to the dogs, wouldn't he? Then he and I would eat your dog just to finish the job."

Her sobs were enough to acknowledge that he was right. This man who had so generously made it possible for her to not only escape her father, but also enjoy life in the West. She was wrong to wear that beautiful dress against his known wishes and she would now endure his just punishment.

"Now bend over this chair, saleté," he insisted quietly.

She bent over the back of the indicated kitchen chair -- her feet up on tip-toe and her ass sticking up -- and took hold of the seat, preparing for his full wrath as she heard his pants hit the floor.

He lifted the skirt of the dress, revealing her naked ass, her fine skinny ass, a girl with the ass of a boy, so perfect. He spanked her ass; three insistent strokes on each tawny cheek and they began to glow dull pink. Her ass clenched at the assault, the unblemished flesh smooth and taut.

"If you will not behave as a lady, you will not be treated as a lady. If you behave as a common whore, you will be treated as a common whore. N'est-ce pas, chienne?" he spoke as he continued to spank her ass to punctuate his words.

"Oui, monsieur, I have acted like a common pute," Li sobbed as she felt his cock begin forcing its way into her ass. The pain of her nipples was forgotten as her anus fought a losing battle to refuse him entry. As her pain passed some threshold and the insult of the abuse broke her will to fight, she relaxed into tears and unwillingly surrendered herself to him.

He watched his cock slowly disappear into the tight little asshole in front of him. Single-mindedly forcing himself inside, focused on nothing else. His whole world narrowed down to just that one point where his cock entered that ass and fucked it.

For that ass had to be fucked, had to be taught a lesson. Bad boys needed to be set right, straightened out before they were lost to désarroi. No more erreurs, Pierre, you're not a little boy any longer. He began to sob as he came, his cock filling Li's tortured rectum with his cum. His cock retreated from her battered anus as he caressed her ass tenderly, remorsefully, and wept from his own internal torment.

Li collapsed onto the kitchen floor in the fetal position as she sobbed, clutching the dress to her aching bosom, too pained and humiliated to care about the additional torment she was causing her own nipples.

Gathering himself together again, he removed the nipple clamps, returned them to her dresser, and let himself out. He would check on her in a week or so, once she had recovered. The high functioning part of his broken psyche, the part which truly cared for Li, had already ensured that there were ice packs and other items to aid her recovery ready for her.

*****

Li had passed out in a puddle of torn dress and tears, cum leaking from the ruin of her ass, her nipples bright red and still throbbing in pain. Some time later, as the setting sun shone softly on her hair, she roused and wept some more, clutching the dress to herself. She had loved this dress. Her ass and nipples would heal in time, but the beautiful dress was destroyed forever. She cried for the dress, not understanding why, and didn't go to work that night.

*****

Fin

12