Fresh Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bellona laughed softly, and kissed her ear, "I like you, precious. You have my eye. My price, for a wish... Any wish... Anything that your heart desires, whatsoever... Is to give me a moment to pretend that two from lives so different, might share a taste of love."

"You... Want..." Valai clenched her eyes shut as she took the dive, "S-sex?"

"Yes, my precious virgin." The woman purred excitedly, and the vines briefly tightened, and let the domba know that they were starting to get slippery.

She tried not to think too hard about that.

"Screw it. The whole day's been a freaking nightmare." She shuddered, "Dream, vision, or whatever the void that this is..."

"Your death." Bellona stated firmly.

"... I give up caring." Valai ignored her, "I always wanted to save it, for whoever I wanted to end up with. And then I realised I wasn't going to live long enough to find a ram who was worth it, and was just going to keep it and... And..."

"You done?"

Valai grumpily nodded her chin, and then eased back slowly, letting the vines guide her. The idea of hate fucking herself had never occurred to her before, but it was basically what was about to happen.

She was going to lose her virginity to a fit of a spoiled rage that her life had been nothing but shit.

She didn't even know if this whole thing was really happening.

Though, even her mind probably wouldn't come up with a creepy disembodied voice, as an entire garden took the prized virginity she had so guarded. That was so strange that it had to be real. Or a nightmare.

Yet the vines caressing her, were more gentle with their touch than any hand that had ever so much as brushed her skin. There was no denying the kindness to them.

Between the garden, and herself, at least one of them loved her.

"We don't need these."

Her toes gave a little sigh and wriggle as her boots slid free. The green flesh of her new lover pausing to tighten down onto her feet, and caress the tired muscles.

She gave a different kind of moan than she'd been expecting. One that was just tired and content, rather than bathing in eroticism.

Valai heard the deep-voiced woman give a small laugh, as she worked away on her heels and arches. Relieving aches and pains that she hadn't even realised that she had.

"Where... Did you learn... That?" She asked blissfully.

"Mortal, mortal." Bellona admonished her, "Your perspective is just too small, isn't it? I created this. None came before me."

She gave a small moan, "No idea what that means... And don't care... Shit. This has to be better than sex."

"Not sex with me." Lips brushed one of her ears, again.

The sheepgirl sighed, "Can... Can I have just this? Just for a minute? Or will that ruin the wish or -"

"Hush, hush. We have all the time in the world. I have no intention to trick you, precious." The vines continued to press and twist against her feet. "Feel free to fall asleep, even. Wishes can come later. The deal is sex, certainly, but only on your behalf. My own is a little bit... More."

Valai gave a sad noise, "Just my luck. I have to die, before someone cares for me."

"Dolly loved her friend, as badly as she showed it. You're free to feel whatever your heart does, precious... But I would forgive her. With a crowd like that one... Her choice was either this, or step into the fire with you." The woman whispered sadly.

She sighed, "If she had... Would Dolly have got your attention?"

"She swore off me, in favour of the demon. So, I'm afraid your friend's fate is out of my hands, no matter how cute she is." Bellona hinted at a horror.

Valai shuffled her shoulders, getting more comfortable in the grass and closing her eyes. She gave an exhausted yawn, stretching out jaw and tongue. "Maybe I should wish to save her... Not like I can save myself."

"Too small, too small." Bellona murmured, kissing the inner sides of both of Valai's knees. "Why wish to save just one little sheep? You could wish to save the whole world. I couldn't do it, but I could give you the power to try. The others wouldn't let me do it myself. But you're mortal, precious. Not as many rules."

The idea didn't really sink in, as another yawn moved through the domba.

It was difficult to comprehend that just a few moments ago she was burning, threatening to burst into flames. Wherever she was now, wasn't just a paradise. It made her whole life feel like a distant memory, a poorly remembered dream. This was life, as it should be.

She didn't really have a clue who Bellona was. Someone with magic enough to blow the limits of Valai's imagination. That was as far as she could get, before feeling the need to be snuggled, to be held.

"I wish I could hug you." She whispered.

Warm arms wrapped around her body, and thick wiry hair fell against her face. She felt a delicate ear rest atop her left breast, and Bellona whispered, "That one doesn't count. None of them, until after the price is paid."

"If I..." Valai yawned contentedly, "... Open my eyes, will you still be here?"

"No." Bellona replied, "That would be too much for you, right now, precious. There are limits to what you can handle, even with my help. Take it slowly. One day at a time. You'll work it out, with time."

"Work out what?"

The woman just gave a gentle chuckle, and traipsed her fingers across Valai's dress before falling to rest the palm against her bellybutton.

Valai leaned up and blindly kissed the top of the head leaning against her, "Where have you been, all my life? I'd date you in a heartbeat, even if you are a woman."

"So very limited..." Bellona laughed, chest vibrating into Valai's side.

"Dunno what you think I meant... But I was trying to flirt."

Soft lips touched Valai's, and the weight against her shifted. Bursts of bright and invigorating mint filled her inexperienced mouth as she opened hesitantly. Traces of honey hit the back of her throat, as a tongue ran along the tops of her teeth.

Bursting fire ignited, and she felt her untouched ladyhood shift upwards, muscles tightening in a hungry anticipation. Even as the light glowed behind her eyes, she felt incredibly delicate fingers grasp her cheeks, as the woman leaned down harder into her.

The vines around her knees and ankles curled in anticipation, and those around her wrists twirled upwards until she was up to her elbows in them. Fully embraced in every direction as someone sat on her hips and kissed her with a love that she'd never known in life.

As desperate as the full bodied kiss was, Valai could feel a restraint to it. This was still just a kiss. It might be filled with need and promise, but more than that, it declared that the domba was still in control. She could end it at any point, and it wouldn't go further unless she asked for it.

A tear slipped free from one of her eyes. She'd never known respect like this, not in life.

"I love you, precious." Bellona broke the kiss to brush her cheek with a furred leaf, continuing to demonstrate a restraint that simply didn't fit with Valai's expectations. She'd never imagined her first time like this, not even with someone who loved her.

She squeezed her eyes, desperately trying not to ruin the vision of the woman she could feel. One of her hands found Bellona's side, moving up a body that felt like it might have been forged from steel. This was not some skinny creature, but one that could challenge her ex-boyfriend in the muscles department.

The woman was built like an oak tree.

"Sh... Show me." Valai took the last step.

Bellona resumed their kiss instantly, even as two vines quested through her underwear. Warm and wet as they squirmed against her, before ever so gently touching at her entrance.

Valai's chest shook with an uncomfortable breath as one moved in firmly. There was none of the pain that she'd expected, but it didn't exactly feel good, either.

She lay there, embraced and uncomfortable, and Bellona just continued to gently kiss her. Not moving at all as she slowly got used to the thing that was now inside her, grasped by her. It was one of the strangest feelings of her life. Afterlife? Something.

The vine wasn't deep enough to fill her, and yet she felt filled. The feeling was more strange than it was good, and yet she felt good. Nothing about it really felt special, and yet it felt like a divine gift that she'd pursue every single day.

It didn't feel like much, but she wanted... "More."

She gave an involuntary gasp, just barely feeling it as the vine inside her began to move. Pulsing as it writhed inside of her. Stroking ever so gently, as Valai instinctively tried and failed to grab it with the walls of her not-so-virgin cunny.

Bellona breathed heavily into her, the kiss changing as the two of them moved into a different equilibrium. The woman's hips pushing down and rocking in time with the greenery now inside of Valai.

Her hands balled into fists, the vines around her wrists tightening and pushing her down and into the dirt. The thrusting one began to curl, stroking her from the inside, and making it nearly impossible for Valai to keep her eyes shut.

Over and over, the vines made love to Valai.

There was no speed or hastiness. Bellona gave her everything in slow motion, coaxing out every breathless moan or bleat, every shaking cry of a voice that was now somewhere above the world.

Never did the delicate hands leave her face, and though the tongue might leave her mouth, it was only so that the other could scatter kisses across every feature of her face. From the tip of her nose, to the bridge of her brow, across both cheeks and down to her chin, before diving back inside with the tastes of honey and mint.

The meaning of time had vanished long before the domba became aware of it. It was only with the dull ache of worn muscles that she came to notice that the world outside the two of them still existed at all.

"Please." Bellona said, almost regretfully, "Give in. Give in to what you're feeling..."

The gentle burning need instantly grew from an ant hill to an impassable mountain range. Valai grunted and groaned, pushing her hips into the air, squeezing down with her womanhood, and stopped breathing altogether.

Her chest became heavy, and her flat teeth ground together, breaking the kiss. Her flexed hips shook with effort twice, and then she felt herself arrive.

Valai gently eased down to the ground, every gasping muscle unclenching and leaving her feeling light-headed and giddy.

A final kiss brushed her chin, and Bellona gave a deep chuckle, "Delicious... My precious... But, as lovely as it is... I'm afraid this was a means. Your wish. Catch your breath... Whilst I steal a hug I am not owed... And then..."

The woman gently laid down, her head nestled into Valai's chest, again.

The domba took in several ragged and dizzy breaths. Smelling oak and pine around them. Clear air and fertile soil, after the rain. Calming and free, unlike a single lick of the life she'd had.

"I wish..."