Fresh Meat Pt. 01: The Pledge

Story Info
The last ritual for joining the Fraternity.
3.3k words
4.1
7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my last night of fraternity rushing for the Pi Epsilon Nu fraternity and I have to admit, I was expecting more.

Now, it isn't like I literally thought joining a fraternity would be a series of gay orgies like so many websites would have you believe. I mean, yes, I do like those sites but I also know they're fake.

But when I came to this college for a fresh start, I decided to hold off on outing myself until I'd gotten a feel for the general attitudes about homosexuality. And when I'd heard that Pi Epsilon Nu had the wildest recruitment rituals ever, I figured it might offer an opportunity to gauge the sexual fluidity of the dudes at this school.

Plus, okay, I *really* like those websites.

But after a few weeks, the pledge period was nearly over and not a hint of homoeroticism was to be found. The worst they'd made us do is some chores and even they weren't especially hard.

The only real challenge at all was memorizing the stupid oath. It's long and redundant. I swear it has just about a dozen ways of promising to be loyal, brave and generally masculine.

So on the night of final initiation, I was with my fellow pledges sitting in a dark hallway, in a building I've never been in before and we're just waiting for our turn to be called for our final interview.

Everyone was pretty excited. Except Ed Mosely, who seemed really nervous. I know his older brother was in this Frat, so maybe that had something to do with it. He sat next to me with his left leg nervously bouncing up and down.

"Hey, Ed. Are you okay?" I whispered.

He just stared at me for a moment with fear and uncertainty in his eyes. Then with a forced, nervous laughter he said "Yeah, no. I'm fine. It's just, you know. My brother, my dad, and my granddad were all in this frat. So now it's my turn."

As they called us in, one by one, I knew I had to wait patiently. With the name, Mike Mitchells, I'm used to always being smack dab in the middle of alphabetical listings.

When it was finally my turn I turned a corner and found Nick, one of the hotter Senior frat brothers standing in front of a small table next to a door. He always seemed laid back, but tonight there was a harder edge to him

"Here, sign this." he ordered and set a piece of paper on the small table in front of him. It was a certificate that had the Greek letters of the fraternity in a big, fancy typeface at the top, and my name at the bottom with a blank line under it, presumably for my signature. I looked at the big block of text in the middle of the page.

"I pledge myself fully to Pi Nu Sigma. I offer my mind, body, and spirit to my brothers. I swear to be faithful, fearless, and strong as I represent Pi Nu Sigma. I vow that I will never shy away from an opportunity to boldly display courage and manhood..."

It was the start of that damn oath. I knew it well enough to skip to the bottom and sign my name. Once signed I went to pick up the certificate but Nick quickly snatched it away and placed it in a folder.

"Welcome to Pi Nu Sigma, brother. Now take off all your clothes."

"Er, what?" I spat out in surprise.

But his silent expression made it clear he knew I'd heard him and he had no intention of repeating himself.

Even though I was no longer just a pledge, he still out ranked me and I'd just signed a piece of paper promising to be loyal and fearless. So, I started unbuttoning my shirt.

Okay. After all the waiting, maybe something sexy was finally going to happen. Were all the frat brothers that had gone ahead of me naked somewhere, waiting for the rest of us?

As I obediently undressed Nick stared me down. There was no look of lust or contempt in his eyes. Just a matter of fact expectation.

Off came my shirt, then my pants. After my shoes and shorts were off I momentarily paused as I reached for the waistband of my boxer briefs. But Nick's gaze didn't change at all so I hooked my thumbs into my waistband and slipped them down to the floor.

I'd been naked with other guys before, both sexually and not, but usually the nudity was mutual. Standing completely exposed in front of a clothed frat brother felt stranger than I'd have expected.

Nick only responded by reaching out his arms, palms up. I handed him my clothes and shoes and he placed them in a plastic bag and set it on the floor before addressing me again.

"You are to walk through this door and continue to the halfway point. You will stop, then turn in a circle while counting to twenty so you are back at your original position when you stop counting. You will then turn ninety degrees to your right, step forward, go into the hole, and not move until you get further instructions."

"Yes, brother." I said and turned towards the door.

"Oh, and one more thing." Nick said, causing me to pause. "You are to keep your hands at your sides at all times." He nodded at my groin, noting that I'd unconsciously moved my hands to cover myself. I obediently moved them to hang by my hips, revealing that my cock was already starting to harden in anticipation. Nick noticed and merely gave a slight smirk.

Nervously I opened the door.

On the other side was a narrow hallway with bright blue walls. I stepped in and was slightly dazed by the brightness of the lights mounted on the ceiling. Following instructions I walked to what seemed like the middle of the hallway and sure enough found an "X" marked with masking tape on the floor. I stood with my feet on either side of it, and began to count and turn around. As I turned I noticed a large mirror, about three feet wide that went from floor to ceiling. It was easy to miss at first because it just reflected the blue walls and blended in. After I finished rotating I remembered I was next supposed to turn ninety degrees to my right, which made me face the mirror again.

I stepped forward and thought about the next line of instructions. Sure enough, there was a hole cut in the middle of the mirror, waist high, about three inches in diameter. Obviously it was too small to physically fit through, so "Go in the hole" could only mean one thing.

The hole also confirmed my suspicion that it was a two way mirror. The small room had already reminded me of where they do police line-ups in movies. I wondered if the pledges that went in front of me were all in there. Maybe they were all still naked. This could be some sort of intimacy exercise, where the whole fraternity gets to see the new brothers naked. I let the thought of seeing them all myself give me courage to proceed.

Thoughtfully there was a black rubber rim around the hole, presumably to protect frat brothers' junk from the glass edge. How often do they use this room for this? Was this room specifically made for this ritual?

I had to bend my knees a little to get my crotch lined up with the hole. Not wanting to press my body against the mirror I thrust my hips forward and aimed my dick and balls through the mysterious opening.

At first nothing happened and I began wondering if this was a test of courage. Would they wait until I was relaxed and then smack my nuts with a yardstick, or splash my crotch with ice water to see if I'd jump?

I tried to steel myself to prepare for anything when something finally happened. I felt a hand grip my soft cock. From the petite size of the fingers and softness of skin, I guessed it was a woman's hand. Which would make sense, since most of the other frat guys are straight, they'd like that. Was this meant to be some kind of reward?

I'd never had a woman stroke my cock before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. It had to be one of the strangest hand jobs ever. It seemed more exploratory than erotic. Fingers tracing all around and turning my junk over as if examining it. There was even some odd poking. Was this someone from our Sister Sorority getting hands-on anatomy lessons?

As clumsy as the handjob was I figured not getting hard would be embarrassing so I tried to pretend it was a guy's hand fondling me and I imagined all the other former pledges experiencing this. Were they sitting behind the glass watching me? Were they all still naked? Would I get to sit with all them naked and watch everyone after me get jerked off?

The thought of several straight frat brothers watching me get jerked off, and the hope of getting to watch some others after me helped my cock start to swell up. Once I became fully hard the mystery hand began exploring again before stroking me properly.

Eventually the stroking got more intense. Was this an endurance test? Would it be better to come quickly, or last a while, or maybe not even cum at all?

I just stood there and let the mystery hand work away, not sure what was expected of me, when suddenly I heard Nick's voice call through the door.

"You can just go ahead and cum whenever, dude."

With that blessing, I clenched my pc muscles and let myself build up to an orgasm. I pictured the other frat brothers, sitting naked behind the glass watching me. I pictured the hottest of the other pledges standing here, getting jerked off, only I was getting to do the honors. Maybe we'd each have the pledge after us cum on our faces. My mind raced through so many wild possibilities until finally I felt that familiar sensation welling up in me.

"Shit!" I whispered under my breath. It was the best I could do to stifle the intense orgasm I felt shooting through me. I shot rope after rope of cum into who knows where, or on who knows who, and then the hand squeezed and slid on my cock, milking out every drop of my jism.

"Proceed to the next door." Nick called through the door to my right.

I withdrew from the mirrored glory hole and walked the rest of the hallway, picturing all the other frat brothers, naked and waiting to greet me.

But on the other side of the door all I found was a chair with the bag of my clothes sitting on it. A post-it note stuck to the front read "Welcome to the frat, brother. Get dressed and go home."

And that was all there was to joining. Or so I thought.

A few weeks later, I was hurrying to the student center cafeteria before they stop serving breakfast. I stopped by the mailboxes on the way out of the dorm. It was mostly the usual junk but also some sort of magazine gently rolled up to fit in my mailbox.

The cover was blue with gold letters to match our university's colors and read "Fresh Meat" at the top with a cartoon image of a hotdog below it. The weiner had a grinning face and the bun had legs and arms doing a muscle flexing pose.

Curious, I flipped past the first two index pages and was shocked to find a collection of nude photos of men! I quickly closed the magazine and looked around to see if anyone caught what I was looking at. Why would someone send this to me? Did they find out I was gay?

Swiftly I slipped the magazine into my backpack and rushed out the door. As I headed down to the quad I noticed other people had copies of the magazine. Far from embarrassed though, they were all openly looking through the pages with amusement. Some would even look up and wave at me with a big smile when they caught me looking at them.

My mind raced trying to make sense of all this. I knew our school only allowed students above 18, but to widely distribute pornography... gay pornography, at that! I had to take a closer look at this thing. And since nobody else seemed self conscious about it I decided to go ahead and look. I found an empty bench on the way to the quad, sat down and opened the magazine to the same spread as before.

The left page had shots of a young naked man standing in front of a blue screen from the front, left and right sides and back, completely nude except for a black cock ring. The right hand page had close ups of cocks, hard and soft from multiple angles. It was strangely clinical. I took another look at the man in the photos on the left page and realized I recognized him! It was one of my fellow frat brothers, Aaron Abernathy who'd pledged with me. When had he posed for these photos? And why?

Focused on the images I hadn't noticed there was also text on each page. Aaron's name was at the very top. He'd used his real name? What kind of porn was this? I looked closer at the frontal shot of Aaron and realized something was odd about the cock ring. For one it was way too large to be a cock ring and second it wasn't sitting right on his body. It appeared to be floating around his groin.

That's when a revelation sent a sinking feeling throughout my body. I quickly flipped to the middle of the magazine and it opened right to the center spread. And there I was. Completely nude, standing in front of that bright blue background, my cock and balls inside the rubber rim of the hole in the two way mirror. To my horror my name was at the top of the page in large letters. I began to shutter. My eyes scrolled down to the text below the pictures on the left side page.

"Mike Mitchells is 6 foot and one inches tall and weighs 190 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. He is originally from Cleveland Ohio and currently has no major."

The paragraph continued to list identifying facts about me. Things I'd filled out when signing up to pledge but also some details I'd shared with my senior brothers. Enough to make it undeniable that it was me in the photos.

The next page was almost entirely pictures of my hard and soft cock and balls from multiple angles. Under a shot of my hardon from above there was a caption. "Actual size"

THE FUCK???

I took a closer look and realized the photo had a woman's hand pressed against the side of my hard cock and on her finger and hand were ruler marks. Shit. That hand job didn't start off crappy due to lack of skill. She was measuring me!

I had to look away but my eyes landed on the second paragraph of the first page.

"Mike Mitchells' erect, bone pressed penile length is 6.675 inches..."

The text continued describing the girth of my cock as well as the size of each testicle. And just when I thought it couldn't be any more intimately revealing it detailed how long it took me to get an erection after being handled, how long it took me to orgasm, and how much fluid I ejaculated followed by what looked like a serial number. Somehow the clinical terms made me feel even more objectified.

When I finally pulled my eyes up from the page I realized a small group of students had formed to watch my reactions as I read over my descriptions. Upon seeing me look up, they all burst out laughing at the expression on my face. Several of them waved their copies at me, opened to my entry to show they'd been reading along. In that moment it felt as though I was as good as naked in front of them. Despite my clothes they knew exactly what every inch (literally) of my body looked like.

They laughed for a few minutes as I just sat stupidly silent, with no clue how to respond, before they had enough and walked away.

"Nice going, Mikey!" a man I didn't know catcalled at me as he walked by. "Sorry there, Eddie-boy!" he called to someone else.

I looked to see he was addressing Ed Mosely, who was carrying a copy of Fresh Meat rolled up in his hand as he walked with his face determinately looking down at the ground.

"Hey Ed." I called to him. Suddenly I really wanted to talk to someone else that was experiencing the same thing as me. He only barely looked up but came over once he recognized me.

"Did you know about this?" held up the magazine.

"Yeah." He looked to the ground again. My dad and my older brothers were members. I was sworn to secrecy though, otherwise the frat wouldn't let me in.

"How could they do this to us? Why would the University allow this?"

"It's a tradition going back a ways." Ed explained "It started with a female version created by our sister sorority. They liked to brag that they had the sexiest, most beautiful girls on campus and so they made a catalog of new Sisters. It had nude photos along with personal details like cup size and waistline. The University never officially endorsed it of course, but they looked the other way so it became a well known secret. After many years, a feminist group tried to put a stop to it by threatening to sue the school. That's when someone at our frat got the idea to offer a version with guys. That way no one could say there was any discrimination by gender. It actually worked for a while, but eventually some more feminists got the sorority itself to stop the publications. By that point "Fresh Meat" was a tradition, and none of the guys wanted to be the last ones to have to do it. I think guys who've been put through this take some solace in knowing they'll get to make other guys do it later."

"That's... so fucked up!"

Ed shrugged. "Yeah. The whole school is riled up. My dad and brother say it'll calm down. Eventually."

"Hey Mike!" a woman I didn't know said as she walked by. She noticed Ed and stopped to ruffle his hair. "Oh poor widdle Ed!" she teased and then walked on.

With that Ed got up and scuttled off, keeping his nose pointed at the ground to avoid all potential eye contact. I wondered just how bad his exposure was.

I stared at the magazine in my hands, tempted to look at my brothers but still in shock at my own exposure. Instead of opening it I looked at the text on the back cover.

"This year's special "Fresh Meat" edition is provided to all students and faculty thanks to generous donations from our alumni and other subscribers"

Oh my god, just how many copies of this thing are out there?

"We'd like to thank the new members of Pi Nu Sigma for taking this opportunity to boldly display courage and manhood."

Oh shit! The oath! Those words are from the fucking oath! And they got me to sign a copy of the oath too. Pissed at myself I kept reading.

"Please scan the QR code below to view the online version of this edition, including high definition images and videos available for downloading."

Downloading! Video??? Suddenly I remembered the text about how much cum I'd made had had what looked like a serial number behind it.