Fresh Meat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!!! I-I'M A FUTA, NOTHING SHOULD GO IN MY ASS. I SHOULD BE DOING THE FUCKING!"

"Oh something's definitely going in your ass and believe me when I tell you that your tiny futa cock is never getting any action ever again."

Sonya looked down at the head of her cock resting on the tight door of its soon to be favorite home and spit on it again. She was already thoroughly lubed but she spat on it again just to drive home the fact to Lisa that she was hopeless to stop her. Just looking at the small hole in front of her, Sonya knew it was going to be rough for Lisa but she had no intention of being gentle.

"Awww, it's okay Lisa. I know you're scared but I know something that'll cheer you up."

"W-What is it?"

"Your juicy bubble butt has me so fucking excited that I'm actually a little bigger than normal. I'm gonna get to fuck you deeper and stretch you open a bit more."

"WAIT, WHAT?!!"

"Fuck, your hole looks so tight! I can't wait anymore. Let's get the stretching started, slut!"

"NO! KEEP THAT MONSTER AWAY FROM ME!!"

Sonya used one hand to grab Lisa's hair, forcing her to unknowingly face Alex. The sleeping mask was still on Lisa so all Alex was able to see were the tears running down her face and her lip quivering in fear. He looked back at Sonya and noticed the look she was giving him had now changed. Her excitement was still there but it was now being overshadowed by a crazed and lust filled stare that bore into Alex's soul.

A sinister grin formed on Sonya's face. Alex looked on in horror as she began to slap her cock on Lisa's butthole and she spoke just loud enough for him to hear but not Lisa.

"I hope you enjoy watching me fuck your friend's ass because this'll be happening everyday from now on. This is gonna feel so good...well for me at least."

Alex felt a chill run down his spine when Sonya planted her fat mushroom head right at the center of Lisa butthole. She very slowly started applying pressure on Lisa's back door and was doing so purposefully so she could draw out the moment of entry. Sonya's cock was rock solid, covered in lube, and she was physically stronger than Lisa. Alex knew the chances of Lisa's butthole keeping Sonya out were practically nonexistent.

"NO! LEAVE MY ASS ALONE! PLEASE!!"

He could see Lisa clenching with all her strength with a pained look on her face. She was gripping the bed sheets tightly and was breathing so fast she was borderline hyperventilating. She was doing everything she could to stop Sonya from claiming her ass but Alex could see she was fighting a losing battle. He watched as Lisa's butthole slowly started to give in to the pressure but she was determined to keep Sonya out.

"Y-YOU HORNY BITCH! Y-YOUR...NOT...GETTING....IN!"

Alex could see that Sonya was loving the fact that Lisa was trying to keep her out. He could tell that Sonya was feeding off of Lisa's desperation and that it only made her want to get in Lisa's tight little hole even more. It turned her on so much that her cock started pulsing and began oozing precum directly onto Lisa's butthole.

"Mmm, keep struggling for me, bitch! It'll make the moment I get in your ass that much hotter."

"OH LORD, PLEASE KEEP HER OUT OF MY ASS!"

"You better pray to me bitch because there's nothing stopping me from getting in this juicy booty."

Sonya started applying more pressure and Alex could see the one sided battle between the two coming to an end. Lisa was breathing hard and was clenching so much her legs were shaking but it just wasn't enough to stop Sonya.

"Ooooh, it's about to happen, bitch! Any second now and I'll be reshaping your guts to be a nice snug fit for my cock."

"STOP!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!"

Lisa started to squirm underneath Sonya and was now bawling her eyes out. She knew Sonya was about to get in her ass any second now. She even felt some of Sonya's precrum start seeping inside her. She tried to clench even tighter than before but soon realized she was already clenching as hard as she could.

Sonya continued to stare at Alex. She wanted him to watch as she claimed Lisa's ass. His facial expressions along with Lisa's cries and her tight ass would make this the best fuck of her life. Sonya was ready. She put all her body weight behind her cock and adjusted the angel to make it a straight shot down. She was ready to plunge it as deep as possible and make Lisa hers.

Lisa felt the very tip of Sonya's slick cock head start to forcibly stretch her ass open and the amount of tears running down her face soon doubled. These were tears of desperation, anxiety, and frustration but most of all fear. She had risked her life and her freedom on a couple occasions for Madam Long but the thought of having a cock as big as her forearm in her ass scared her. The fact that it was attached to a sadistic futa like Sonya who enjoyed hearing her partners cry on her huge cock terrified Lisa to her core.

Lisa was already clenching as hard as she could but it still wasn't enough. Begging was all she could do to stop the unstoppable force that was Sonya's cock.

"I'M A FUTA! A FUTA!!!"

"Which makes this even hotter!"

Sonya let go of Lisa's hair and used both hands to spread Lisa's buttcheeks apart. Alex watched as Lisa pleaded for mercy as if her life was at stake.

"SONYA, PLEASE!! PLEEEEEASE!!!!"

"You're mine, bitch!

Sonya quickly thrust her hips down with so much force that her own cock bent slightly causing a pained look to form on her face. Her cock looked like it would miss its mark and slide forwards but unfortunately for Lisa it didn't. Instead it quickly started to stretch her butthole open and in that exact moment Alex knew she had lost.

Lisa cried out in defiance one final time as she felt Sonya's fat cock head start sinking inside of her.

"OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

*POP-SHLICK-THWAP*

Sonya had thrust her lube covered cock with so much force that once her fat cock head popped in, the rest quickly slid in behind it. She had buried all 13 inches in Lisa's virgin ass and Alex could see the pleasure written all over Sonya's face. Her eyes fluttered and her body shuddered in pleasure as her cock got strangled by the ass she was fantasizing about all morning.

On the other hand Lisa was thrashing around frantically and was crying so loud that it boarded a scream. Alex couldn't tell what hurt her more. The fact her ass was forcibly taken by another futa or that she just had 13 inches of cock jammed up her ass in one go.

"AUGH! ARGH GOD! MY.....MY ASS!! HER COCK'S IN MY FUCKING ASS!!!"

"Ooooh, it's even tighter than I thought! Time to mold this hole into the shape of my cock!"

Alex should have known better than to expect Sonya to show some kind of restraint or mercy but even he was stunned by how hard she started pistoning her cock in and out of Lisa's ass.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Ooooooh, your ass is fantastic. I know you hate me but in a few minutes your body's gonna love my cock regardless of who it's attached to."

"FUCK! FUUUUUCK! AHHH! UGH GOD IT'S TOO FUCKING BIG!"

"Thanks for the compliment but I promised someone we'd do this my way. SO TIME TO TAKE THIS DICK, YOU COUNTRY BITCH!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OH! OOOOOOH! J-JESUS CHRIST Y-YOUR DEEP! IT'S SO FUCKING DEEP!!"

"YEAH IT IS! C'MON SLUT, TELL ME HOW FAR YOU FEEL IT!!"

"OOOOH!! OH GOD, IT'S PAST MY FUCKING BELLY BUTTON!"

"I BET YOU FEEL EVERY INCH TOO!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"AUGHHH! S-SONYA PLEASE! Y-YOU'RE STRETCHING MY.....OH FUCK! OH! OoOoOH GAWD IT'S TOO BIG!"

Alex felt absolutely pathetic. He'd promised himself that he would protect Lisa from Sonya. Yet just 10 feet in front of him she was being sodomized so brutally that Lisa's balls had gotten slightly bruised from Sonya's superior pair slamming against them. Alex had failed her and to add to his shame he was once again painfully hard while watching her get violated.

"AAAHHH! OH, OH FUUUCK! MA....MAMA, HELP ME! S-SHE'S KILLING ME, HER COCK'S FUCKING HUGE!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, BITCH! I'M YOUR MAMA NOW AND THIS COCKS GONNA BE DRILLING YOUR ASS ALL DAY EVERYDAY!"

"I...I CAN'T TAKE IT! IT'S TO...TOoOoOOOHHHH FUUUUUCK!!"

Something had changed. The pained cries coming from Lisa were still there but something else had begun to get mixed into them. Alex didn't want to acknowledge it but there was a little bit of pleasure in her voice now. Sonya wasn't lying. Lisa was getting her ass power fucked by a cock far too large for her small butthole but her body had begun to enjoy it. Alex could see her fighting the pleasure and Sonya picked up on Lisa's internal struggle.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Oooooh? Is someone starting to like my cock?"

"UGH, MY ASS! J-JUST TAKE IT OUT OF MY ASS! PLEEEASE!!"

Sonya knew she was lying and was determined to get the truth out of her. She started thrusting her cock faster into Lisa's ass when suddenly an idea came to her. She stared at Alex and he knew his presence had now become a weapon to be used against Lisa.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Listen up, slut! We're gonna play a little game. If you can last another 5 minutes without cumming I'll convince Kim to let you fuck Alex."

"OH! OOOHH FUUUUCK! W-WHAT.....WHAT HAPPENS IF I CUM?"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Mmm! If you lose, I lock your cock in a cage. FOREVER!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Alex couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was being talked about like he was some toy to be passed around. A part of him wanted to run. It wasn't that he couldn't but rather that he wouldn't. The forced sodomy happening to his friend had Alex hornier than he ever had been but also had him wondering how good it felt to be on the receiving end.

He watched as Lisa was seriously struggling to take the brutal anal pounding she was receiving but she still found a tiny bit of strength to answer.

"AH! AAAHHH! D-DEAL!"

"Let's go then, country slut."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Sonya was diving into Lisa's ass so hard that the force was turning her still sore buttcheeks an even brighter red. Alex could see Lisa fighting the pleasure and doing her best not to enjoy the butt fucking Sonya was giving her.

"G-GOD! IT....IT'S SO FUCKING BIG! J-JUST DON'T CUM. JUST DOoOoOoOOOH FUUUUCK!"

Lisa was doing her best not to cum. Her balls were already scrunched up tight and the pressure of her cum building up was starting to make her cock throb rapidly. It wasn't one sided thought. It looked like she might've been able to out last Sonya whose eyes were closed and was lost in pleasure. Sonya looked like she could cum any second but she had a trick up her sleeves.

Sonya switched from long deep strokes to fast short jabs aimed at making a person cum as fast as possible. Alex watched Lisa's pained face closely. She had started biting her lip and her breathing quickened.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Ooooooh, someone's ass is tightening around my cock. Are you close, Lisa?

"N-NO! H-HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT?"

"About 3 minutes but we both know you're about to cum."

"SHUT UP! I'M NOT EVEN...OH....OOOOOOOHHH GAWD!"

"Mhm, whatever you say, slut."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Mmm, girls love when I do this!"

Sonya leaned forwards. She slid both hands underneath Lisa and played with her nipples but she wasn't done. She also slid her tongue into Lisa's ear. The bombardment of stimulation caused her eyes to start fluttering and her cock started pulsing.

"FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! I'M NOT GONNA CUM! I'M NOT GONNA....."

"Cum? Yes you are bitch and this games over. Now cum for me!"

Alex couldn't believe what he was seeing. Sonya was now pulling out until just the head of her cock was in Lisa and then diving back in with thrust so hard the bed frame started creaking.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"NOoOoO! I..I FEEL IT COMING! JUST HOLD IT IN! T-THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!"

"You're strangling my cock with this tight ass. I got a pretty blue cage ready for you when you cum. I got an extra small one so I'll have to squeeze your cock in it but it's not like you'll ever use it again anyway."

"F-FUCK YOU! I'M NOT GONNA...I'M....I'M...."

"Fuuuuuuck. You got even tighter just now."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Sonya could see the build up happening. Lisa's body had begun to tense up, her breathing quickened even more than it already was but the most obvious sign was her cock. The throbbing reached its peak and Lisa's cock began to swell in size. She saw the first bead of cum sit just at the opening of Lisa's cock and went for the kill.

"Say goodbye to your useless cock, bitch!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"NO! NO, NO, NO NOOOOOH...OOH....OOOOH MYYYY GAAWWD!"

Alex watched as Lisa's entire body started shuddering hard. He then heard the sounds of heavy spurts and the smell of viral semen started to fill the room. Lisa was cumming so much that she started painting the wall behind her with lines of cum. Sonya looked at him with unfocused eyes. She was so lost in the pleasure she was feeling that Alex wasn't sure a gun to her head could get her to pull out.

Sonya placed her face right next to Lisa's. She still had a firm grip on Lisa's nipples but made sure that she was looking right at Alex. Sonya had a small stream of drool running down the corner of her mouth and was breathing hard.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOH. I...I CAN'T STOP CUMMING! IT'S SO DEEP AND I...I...I FEEL IT THROBBING!"

"Fuuuuuck! I...I haven't had some ass for so long and the first one I get happens to be the tightest one I ever had. Ooooh, I can feel it. It's....It's a really fucking big one. Gonna be thick too."

Sonya went into rapid fire mode. She started plowing into Lisa's ass, with fast long thrusts that were erratic and even harder than before. Sonya was moments away from cumming and Alex prayed that Lisa's mind would still be intact afterwards.

"I'm....I'm so fucking close. Oooooh, that face fuck in the bathroom and the elevator was good but this'll be my first proper nut in 2 weeks. C....C'mere bitch! I'm gonna ride you like a....a....Oh fuuuck, just c'mere!"

Sonya let go of Lisa's nipples and grabbed her hips for better control. She proceeded to power fuck Lisa's ass with zero regard for the woman it was attached to. Alex could see that with a combination of the exhaustion, pain, and extreme amount of pleasure she was feeling, Lisa was pretty much out of it.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"I...I CAN'T TAKE IT. IT'S TOO BIG! IT'S....IT'S THROBBING IN M-MY ASS! P-PLEASE DON'T CUM INSIDE!! SONYA, PLEASE DOoOoOoOoooohh!!!"

The mixture of pain and pleasure from the huge cock in her ass, along with the mind shattering orgasm she was having was too much for Lisa. Her body went limp and the poor redhead passed out while still having over a foot of cock getting thrusted into her ass. Even while she was out of it, Alex could see her anal ring still clenched tightly around Sonya's cock trying to strangle the invader inside of her.

Sonya had taken Lisa's fat bubble butt by force, heard Lisa's beautiful cries, fucked her until she came despite not wanting to, and now she made her new bottom bitch pass out. The insane amount of stimulation she was feeling around her cock and the rush that came from stretching open another futa's ass was too much for Sonya. Her eyes rolled up into her skull and her body started to shudder even harder than Lisa's did. Alex watched as Sonya slammed her cock to the hilt one final time and saw the base of her cock swell even bigger. She took a deep breath before releasing an ecstasy filled cry right into the ear of Lisa's unconscious body.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, YESSSSSS! TAKE THIS NUT, YOU SEXY BITCH!"

Even with her cock fully buried in Lisa's ass Alex could faintly hear the thick nut butter get squirted into the depths of his friend's ass. Sonya ground into Lisa's plump bubble butt and looked at him the entire time. If he was in an anime Alex knew he'd have seen heart shaped pupils in Sonya's eyes.

"Oooh, gawd! She's so tight. Ooooh I haven't cum this much in so long."

He watched as the smooth belly of his friend started to distend underneath her and after almost two minutes of Sonya moaning, Lisa's stomach looked like she swallowed a volleyball. Sonya was breathing hard and had a sheen of sweat all over her. She wiped her forehead and slowly propped herself back on her knees.

"Fuck! That was a really good nut. M-Maybe even the best one of my life."

Sonya turned her attention to Alex and waved him over.

"Get over here Alex."

He slowly came out from behind the closet door and approached the bed. When he did his eyes fell down to look at Lisa. She was still unconscious and to his shock her cock was still throbbing while a stream of cum leaked out of it. He watched as Sonya reached forwards and tweaked one of Lisa's nipples again. It caused her cock to jump and shoot another rope of cum forming a puddle behind her.

He walked around the bed until he was next to Sonya and she put a sweaty arm around him.

"God damn! Lisa may be the second best ass in here but she's the best hole I ever stuck my dick into. If she's this tight, I know Kim's gonna love your fat ass."

"A-Are you going to fuck me?"

"Oh, I'd love to. I could fuck you right next to your friend but, your Kim's and I'm more than happy with Lisa."

"O-Okay. So....I'll just go now."

"Ah Ah Ah! Where do you think you're going?"

Sonya slowly pulled her huge cock out of Lisa's ass. Alex watched as the almost never ending spanish cock came out of his friend's abused hole. When the time came for the fat mushroom head to come out, Lisa's tight anal ring kept it locked in. Sonya smiled at how tight she still was and smacked her left ass cheek hard causing more cum to shoot out of her cock. She absolutely loved the way it jiggled, so much so that her balls scrunched up again. Alex watched closely as Sonya's cock started pulsing and he could see the cum travel through her cock where it joined the rest that was pumped into Lisa. When it stopped Sonya pulled with more force making her cock head pop free.

*POP-SPURT*

The instant Sonya's cock popped free an eruption of thick white lava came out of Lisa's abused butthole. The gallon of thick bull semen that Sonya pumped into her had finally found an exit and slowly oozed out of her. It started to run down her taint onto her slightly bruised and inferior balls. Alex watched as Lisa's butthole rapidly oscillated between open and closed causing more of Sonya's cum to sputter out of her. Soon Lisa's entire package was submerged underneath Sonya's splooge and it joined the cum puddle Lisa had made. Alex couldn't help but admire how superior Sonya's cum was. It sat on top of Lisa's cum and he could easily tell the two apart. The difference was like paint layered atop of milk and Alex figured that Sonya's sperm cells were now bullying Lisa's weaker ones.

Sonya put a cum cover finger on Alex's chin and turned his head away from Lisa's freshly bred ass to make him look at her.

"Can't believe you're not only a femboy with a fat ass but you also enjoy watching me fuck you Lisa. You're too much Alex."

"Y-You're wrong! I....I didn't even...."

"Don't even try to lie to me and say you didn't like watching me fuck Lisa's ass. You're blushing bright red and your tiny cock's as hard as steel poking out of your sexy fishnet outfit."

"I....I....I..."

"You nothing! You enjoyed watching every second of it and I think I deserve a thank you."

Sonya pushed him down onto his knees and before Alex could even react her cum covered cock was in his face. It was still fully hard and still had fresh cum dripping from its slit.

"Y-You....You said you wouldn't fuck me....Please don't."

"I won't fuck you Alex but you're not going anywhere until you kiss my cock and say thank you."