Fresh Meat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good choice. Your squealing already got me hard and your ass looks really good. I never fucked another futa before but I know a tight ass when I see one. This is gonna be my first nut of the day so it'll be a good one."

Kim's crying had reached a new level. The beautiful, tall, prideful, and dominate woman who was about to fuck him earlier was now sobbing. Her face now resembled a little girl who was getting disciplined with a ruler by a nun at a catholic school. She was looking at him with a steady stream of tears running down her face but turned away from Alex to hide her defeated look and proceeded to beg.

"F-Fuck! I'm....I'm supposed to be the top...I...I...P-Please! Please don't..."

Alex couldn't believe he was hearing the same lines again.

'So much for this not happening. This the second time I'm about to see a futa fuck another one.'

Mandy couldn't have cared less as she simply cut off the poor woman's begging, no doubt eager to get in Kim's ass and bust her first nut of the day.

"No can do, bitch. This is still punishment after all and I have a reputation to maintain, so don't expect any lube either. Now then, I think it's time I show you why they call me Big Mandy."

Alex felt bad for Kim. Sonya was at least generous enough to use lube when she fucked Lisa but Kim wasn't going to get a drop. He heard the sound of a zipper being udon and a sigh of relief escaped Mandy's lips.

"Fuck, these pants were getting tight. I gotta say, if it wasn't for me you or that other girl fucking the redhead would've had the biggest cocks in here but I beat you guys in length, girth, and ball size."

Alex's mouth fell open and he put both his hands over it in shock. Mandy had a small tattoo of a black snake on her v-line and as his eyes drifted down he found out it fit her perfectly. Mandy had a black anaconda attached to her. Her cock was thicker than Kim's and her balls looked slightly bigger too. He could tell they were full from their subtle pulsing and how they hung from their weight. He stared at her cock trying to get an idea of how long it was. He stared at it intently studying it and mapping the criss cross of veins that ran down its length.

"Oh, Alex! I know what you're thinking."

Mandy grabbed the remote for the TV and turned it on. The news started playing but she switched the input to one that gave her access to prisoner information. She held a button and a mic popped up on the screen waiting for her to speak.

"Inmate #4311."

The tv showed a loading sign and after a couple seconds a picture of Mandy popped up, along with all her public information.

Name: Mandy Luther

Ethnicity: Black-American

Age: 25

Sex: Futa

Height: 6'5

Penis Size: 12'' flaccid & 15'' erect

Testicle Size: Baseballs

Other: Abnormally large penis and testicles. Can ejaculate a substantial amount of semen that is far thicker than other futa's.

'Mandy's cock is 15 inches. That's fucking huge and I though Kim's cock was impossible to take. She'd stretch me open and.....wait...why am I thinking about myself again. What's wrong with me? Why do I keep thinking about their cocks?'

Alex quickly looked at Kim before he went back to looking at Mandy's cock but Kim had already noticed the shock on his face. She turned her head to look behind her to see why Alex looked so shocked and concerned.

"Alex? W-Why do you look so...."

Her eyes widened in disbelief and fear spread throughout her entire being. Her body quickly changed gears and went into fight or flight mode after seeing the black anaconda that was about to slither its way into the cave that was her ass.

"HOLY SHIT!!! NO.....NO WAY! FUCK THIS!"

Kim tried crawling away and almost got off the bed but Mandy was quicker. She reached forward and grabbed Kim's cock and pulled her back into the center of the bed. Her begging hit an all time high when she realized how out gunned she was. The realization that her virgin ass was about to get stretched open by a black cock bigger than her own huge cock had her panicking.

"NO.....NO PLEASE! IT'S FUCKING MASSIVE! THAT THING WILL KILL ME!"

"Ugh, you just had to try to run. Now I'm really gonna fuck you hard and Alex here is gonna get a front row seat to what his turn is gonna look like."

"NO, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! I'll GIVE YOU ANYTHING!"

"Anything?"

"YES, ANYTHING! JUST NAME IT!"

"Good because I want your ass."

"N-NO! PLEASE!"

"Mmm this fat spanish ass looks good. Almost as big as Alex's and that redhead's."

Alex watched as Mandy started slapping her cock against Kim's ass. The poor woman was trembling now at the feeling of Mandy's black anaconda as it wedged itself between her buttcheeks.

"By the way, feel free to be as loud as you want. Most of the girls are busy trying to drown out the sound of that redhead getting her ass power fucked. So they won't pay us any mind."

Mandy then got an idea.

"Hey, Alex!"

Alex heard Mandy call his name and he instantly imagined himself in Kim's shoes. He was fighting the growing urge to bend over for Mandy but didn't want to get her upset and have his balls squeezed like Kim's. He looked straight into her bright blue eyes and responded immediately.

"Y-Yes?"

"What's this bitch's name?"

"K-Kim."

"What did Kim say to you when you came into the cell?"

He thought back to how Kim was on the bed already waiting for him, with her hard cock already lathered in lude, and ready to breed him. His tiny cock was painfully erect under the pillow now and he knew there was no chance in hell it would go away anytime soon.

Alex answered her and this time he pretty much knew what she had planned. He was about to see the queen claim her userpers ass. He would never admit it but the fact that all futa's were tops and that Mandy was going to fuck Kim was something he found to be extremely hot. He cleared his throat and said the sentence that would commence the start of another futa on futa anal pounding.

"Now, let's get started!"

"NO WAIT, PLE......"

Kim's eyes widened like a deer in headlights as something far too big for her small butthole tried getting inside her. She squinted her eyes in discomfort, no doubt clenching as hard as she could.

She was trying to stop the battering ram that was attempting to break her back door open, when suddenly her eyes shot open like saucers. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out.

At that exact moment Alex heard the sound of entry clearly as day. A shudder of fear and excitement spread throughout his whole body, which made his tiny cock start leaking precum under the pillow.

*POP*

"ARRGGH! ARGH GOD! MY ASS! PLEEEASE TAKE IT OUT!"

"Ooohhh Yeah, I knew your fat spanish ass would be tight. I don't even care that you're a futa anymore. You're taking my cock, bitch!"

"NO PLEASE....IT'S TOO BIG. I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"Well that's too bad because that was just the head and you got a lot left."

He watched as Kim shut her eyes and scrunched her face from the pain. His mouth fell open in awe as he watched a noticeable bulge start to form and go up her abdomen as Mandy fed her virgin ass more of her monster cock.

"Mmm, fuck your so tight! You took about half of my cock."

"H-HALF? PLEASE, THERE'S NO WAY I CAN TAKE THE REST!"

"Oh, yes the fuck you will! I got a huge load building and your ass is gonna milk it out of me. Now take the rest of my dick, bitch!"

Alex watched as the bulge slid further up Kim's abdomen where it stopped just under her sternum. Alex couldn't believe it. Just like Lisa, Kim's cock was throbbing and had started leaking precum. This was the second time he'd seen a person get their ass forcibly taken yet they seemed to love it in the end.

"Come on. Just a bit more. You're a big girl, you can take the rest."

"N-NO MORE!! PLEASE!!!"

"Shut up, bitch! You've got about 3 inches left and you're gonna back this ass up on your own to take it. If you don't I go back to playing with your balls and I fuck you anyways."

"ARGH GOD! OKAY! OKAY! J-JUST LEAVE MY BALLS ALONE!

Alex watched as Kim slowly pushed herself further down Mandy's cock.

"FUCK! OF FUCK! UGH IT'S SO BIG! F-F-FUUUCK IT'S THICK TOO!!"

She pushed her ass back until her tan asscheeks made the big black cock disappear.

"UGHH! UGHH FUCK! IT'S FUCKING MASSIVE!"

"There you go. I knew you could do it. Be a good slut and grind that sexy Spanish booty on me."

Kim had no choice and with over a foot of cock in her she grinded her big ass against Mandy. Alex studied Kim. Her face was scrunched up in pain but her cock was bouncing up and down with a steady stream of precum leaking from it. Kim may have been in pain but her cock was more excited than a dog waiting for its next treat.

"God damn! This ass is amazing. I get why that girl couldn't resist that redhead's ass. Never would've guessed that a futa's ass could have this much grip. Hope you're ready Kim because you're about to get this nice ass pumped full."

Suddenly a hand grabbed a fistfull of Kim's hair and maneuvered her so she was directly in front of Alex. Mandy then pulled her head back which forced Kim to look straight at Alex which made her back arch in an extremely slutty way. Then Alex watched as the cock bulge in Kim's stomach slid down until it almost disappeared and he knew what was coming. He was actually excited to see it happen and his cock throbbed nonstop in agreement underneath the pillow.

"P-PLEASE.....DON'T! N-NOT IN FRONT ALEX!"

"Ooh, This is gonna be good. I hope you enjoy the show Alex because you're next."

Mandy threw her hips forwards and started the anal pounding he was so excited to see.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

The sound of Kim's ass clapping against Mandy echoed throughout the cell block. Mandy was right when she said that most of the ladies were drawing out the sound. He heard music and people talking loudly but even through all that he could hear it. It was faint but Alex had no doubt in what it was and could recognize the sound. Some of the other inmates were jerking off the sound of Kim getting fucked.

"AGH...FUCK....Y-YOU'RE KILLING ME.....IT'S HUGE.....AUGH....OH OOOH!"

"Mmm, this ass is fucking great. I might just keep you as my cum slut."

"OH GOD.....IT FEELS LIKE THERE'S.....THERE'S AN ARM IN MY ASS!"

"That sounds hot. What do you say Kim? Let's not disappoint Alex and give him a good show."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"H-HOLY...FUCK IT'S SO....AUGH GOD! S-SLOW DOWN, PLEASE!!!"

The ruff fucking continued for another 20 minutes, the guards announcing that lights out was in 10. Which seemed like a lifetime to Kim because she looked like she was at the end of her rope. Her face looked pained and she was grabbing the wooden bedframe so tightly that Alex could see the claw marks of her nails digging into the wood.

Alex was staring at Kim's cock as it bounced around and continued to leak precum. Mandy looked in front of Kim and saw the precum all over the bed. She smiled knowing what it meant.

"Yeah! I can tell you're about to cum. You love this don't you?"

"AHHH! OOHHH FUUUCK! N-NO IT'S.....TOO BIG!"

"NO? Then let's see if you like this."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Mandy shifted into the next gear and was now pistoning her cock in and out of Kim's ass so fast that the sound of her buttcheeks clapping against Mandy started to overlap.

"UGH! UUUUUGH GOD!.......T-TOO FAST! S-SO...."

Then her eyes started fluttering and her body started to shudder. He knew what was about to happen and focused on Kim's. He cock was throbbing and her body was shuddering just as much as Lisa was when Sonya was fucking her. Alex was so turned on that he was now shooting tiny ropes of precum at the underside of the pillow. He was so lost in the sight of Kim getting her brains fucked out that he didn't notice he was grinding into the pillow.

"AGH...AUH.....FUCK I-I CAN'T TAKE IT. IT'S TOO....OH.....OOHH.....OOOHHH."

"Yeah bitch do it. Cum from having your ass claimed by your queen. Don't hold back, let it all out for me. Alex, you might wanna move. I can tell this is gonna be a big one."

Alex continued to study Kim's cock. It was throbbing nonstop and her big balls scrunched up tight against her. Then her cock swelled to a bigger size and her urethra dilated just enough for him to see a tiny bit of the white nectar Sonya had made him taste. Mandy smacked Kim's ass and licked her lips as she kept fucking the fat spanish ass in front of her.

"You like this dick, huh? Tell Alex right now what's in your tight ass that's about to make you nut!"

*THWAP**THWAP**THWAP**THWAP**THWAP*

"OOOHHHH, GAAAAWWWWD IT'S YOUR HUGE CAWK!"

He watched multiple thick ropes of cum get shot out of Kim's cock. Each rope shot out of her cock with such force that they shot across the bed and landed next to him, splattering against the headboard.

"There it is. Cum for me slut!"

*THAWP*THWAP*THWAP*

"NNNGH! AHHHHHHH! OOOHHHH FUUUUUUCK!"

Alex saw Mandy snake her hand around and started stroking Kim's cock. Mandy's hand went straight for the head of Kim's cock and grabbed it with a firm grip. She started to aggressively pump Kim's fat mushroom head with a slow and steady twisting motion.

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Mandy timed her pumps on Kim's cock perfectly so she could milk her like a cow. Kim's body shuddered at the over stimulation of getting a handjob and being fucked by a massive cock. Alex watched as Kim's eyes fluttered repeatedly and her mouth fell open with her tongue lolled out.

"AAAAAHHH! AAAAAHHHHH! G-GOOD.....IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! OOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!!!"

"Keep going slut. Keep shooting that nut for your queen."

Mandy scooted both Kim and herself closer to Alex without pulling an inch of her cock out of Kim's ass. He watched Mandy continue her anal and cock assault on Kim bringing her to a new level of ecstasy. Kim was now so lost in pleasure that she didn't notice she was aiming her cock right next to Alex's head.

Mandy decided to milk her dry and what better way than to use the object of all her fantasies.

"That's it, Kim. Imagine Alex's pretty face, with him on his knees. He's begging for your nut, while he's looking right at you."

"YEAH! OOOHH FUUUUCK! LIPS......THOSE BIG JUICY LIPS!"

Alex looked at Kim's face and saw nothing but pleasure written across it. This was the second person he'd seen lose their mind while having a huge cock in their ass. He started blushing but not because of the scene in front of him. It was something else. Alex felt strange. He felt a warm throb in his ass that was radiating pleasure throughout his body. Unbeknownst to him his prostate had grown quite eager for its turn on Mandy's cock.

"That's right, he wants every drop of cum you've got. Empty those balls, cover his face with your thick nut."

He watched as Mandy leaned forwards and started to talk into Kim's ear in a seductive voice.

"Mmm, if you cover his whole face I'll make him suck the rest out of you!"

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOOHHHH ALEX! LET ME SEE THAT TONGUE, YOU SEXY SLUT!!"

Alex's body shuddered and he felt butterflies in his stomach. This was the first time a woman had called his name like this, in such a need for sexual release. He knew Kim was fantasizing about his lips wrapped around her cock because her ropes of cum got bigger and thicker once she said his name.

First Lisa and now Kim. He felt a certain level of satisfaction in the fact that these women wanted him and now Mandy was also in the fold. He began to wonder that maybe it wasn't that he was undesirable to women but that he needed a special type of woman in his life. One that could touch that special spot inside him that he refused to acknowledge his entire life.

'She's cumming this much thinking about me. Why does that make me feel happy? I'm....I'm not gay, I like pussy but all this cum and her huge cock......it....it looks......delicious! No! The fuck is wrong with me? I'm a man there's no way I could want her Big! Juicy! Cock.... And those fat balls. I-I want them so badly!'

Alex was once again having an internal battle. The tiny bit of masculine pride he had left was clashing with his hungry desires for the big cocks in front of him. His prostate was throbbing more than before and he was trying to deny it but his eyes never left Kim's cock. He watched it carefully, studied it. How bobbed up everytime she shot a rope of cum, how it throbbed nonstop, even how her urethra dilated a little just before each shot of cum.

He licked his lips without noticing, while his butthole started a cycle of clenching and relaxing. Alex counted 14 thick shots of cum before Mandy pulled Kim back. With her cock still hilted in her, Mandy rotated Kim so she was now in missionary.

"You know what, I like you bitch. You may have lost but you didn't act like a pussy against me. You fought till the end and I respect that. I got an idea that you'll love. I'll tell you when I'm done with your ass."

Alex watched as Kim shot more thick ropes of cum over herself and splatter against the headboard next to him. The woman was having her ass forcibly claimed but was letting loose ropes of cum as if her cock was a semi automatic shotgun.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*

"OOOHH! OH YES, FUCK ME!!"

"Damn, bitch you're cumming a lot. You really love this dick don't.....Argh."

Kim was so lost in her orgasm that she didn't register the change in position. With her cock now pointed straight up she accidentally blasted the underside of Mandy's chin with her cum when she shot her next rope.

Mandy immediately halted her thrusting into Kim's ass and stopped jerking her cock. At this point Kim had begun to realize the gravity of the situation. Both herself and Alex watched as the smug grin on Mandy's face quickly changed into one of rage.

"I-I'm so sorry. It was an....."

"D-Did you just cum on me bitch?"

"Wait, I'm...I'm sorry! It felt so good and I wasn't paying..."

The look on Mandy's face said it all and Alex knew. She was beyond trying to reason with.

"Oh, now you're gonna get it!"

Alex watched as Kim started panicking again, this time fear evident as day in voice.

"I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO! PLEASE, LEAVE MY BALLS ALONE!"

"Shut up bitch, this is punishment for getting cum on me. No one cums on me! No one! So now I'm gonna have to plug you up."

Mandy started rummaging through the toiletry bag all new inmates got and sounded annoyed at not finding what she was looking for.

"Come on, there's gotta be something I could use in.....Oh, this could work. It's a little big but this'll definitely work."

There was more fear in Kim's voice now then there was when she saw Mandy's cock for the first time. Alex completely understood why when Mandy pulled out a toothbrush from his bag and for Kims sake he hoped he was wrong in her intentions.

"NOOOOO!!! GOD PLEASE NO.....I'M SO SORRY, ANYTHING BUT THAT! NO PLE....MPH!"

"Shut up and choke on my panties bitch."

"MPH! MPH!"

Kim was in full on panic mode and had tears in her eyes but her cock was still shooting ropes of cum. Alex watched as Mandy grabbed Kim's cock with a firm grip and brought the toothbrush towards the head of her cock.

"Now.....Hold still!!"

Alex couldn't bring himself to watch so he closed his eyes to spare himself from seeing what was about to happen. He managed to avoid seeing it but he heard the muffled screams of Kim as Mandy slowly pushed the toothbrush down her cock.

"MMMPPPHHH!!!! MMMPPPHHH!!!! MPH! MPH! MMMPPPHHH!!!"

The muffled scream emanating from the woman right next to him sent chills down his spine and the sound of Kim's thick ropes of cum splattering everywhere had stopped completely.

"There we go. No more cum flying every.....Damn bitch you're cumming so hard you're actually pushing it out. I'm gonna have to tie you up too, huh? Alex, you better be watching this."