Fresh Meat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened his eyes just in time to see Mandy grab a shoe off the floor. With one hand and her mouth she managed to pull the lace out of it. She quickly went to work. She tied a nice tight bow at the base of Kim's cock and looped it around to tie a second bow around the top of her balls.

"MMPPHH! MMMPPPHHH!"

Kim managed to spit Mandy's panties out of her mouth and was breathing hard. She was still crying profusely but arousal and lust were still clearly evident in her voice.

"P-Please take it out and untie me. My balls are aching from getting backed up."

"Shut up, I'm close. Oh, I'm so fucking close!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"Oh, I can feel it coming. I hope you're ready bitch because I pop futa condoms when I cum."

"NOOOO!!! YOUR COCKS ALREADY FUCKING HUGE, I CAN'T TAKE THAT MUCH CUM!

Kim was begging for the mercy she knew wouldn't come. All she could do now was pray she'd survive the tidal wave of spunk that was about to flood her insides. Alex used his experiences from this morning to try and imagine how much Mandy would cum.

When Lisa came she filled a futa condom to about the size of a softball.

After Sonya broken in Lisa's ass and fucked her, she came until Lisa look like she was 6 months pregnant.

Kim had cum so much that even though he didn't have a reference he knew she came way more than Sonya.

Mandy on the other hand had balls that were bigger and looked fuller that Kim's. Alex figured he would get an answer soon because Mandy buried her cock one final time in Kim's ass before she cried out.

"OH FUUUUCK I'M CUMMING! TAKE THE SEED OF YOUR QUEEN!"

"YOU BITCH, FUCK YOoOoOoOOOH! OOOOOOOHHHHHH GAAWWD!"

Before Alex got into the drug game, he worked at a pastry shop. He remembers making cream horns and how whenever he filled them he could hear the cream filling the fluffy dough.

He'd faintly heard the sound when Sonya came inside Lisa but Mandy was different. The sound was clear as day and based off of that alone he knew Mandy was absolutely filling Kim to the brim with her baby batter. It sounded extremely thick and the stench of viral semen started to fill his sinuses.

He had never been hornier in his entire life. His tiny dick was as hard as a diamond and straining against the pillow. The idea of getting fucked was a fear that led him to make the choice of coming to this facility. Yet at the moment a growing part of him wanted to be in Kim's position.

'They're both so mean and have huge cocks. So why do I want them to fuck me. Both Lisa and Kim had cum so much from getting fuck by a huge cock so it must feel good. Maybe I should try it.'

His train of thought was derailed when he heard Mandy moaning in pleasure while Kim groaned nonstop.

"Oh, I'm not done yet bitch. You got more of my nut to take."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"AUGH I FEEL IT INSIDE OF ME!"

"Mmm! Mmmmm, fuck! Take this nut bitch. Fuck, this ass is fantastic. I can't wait to try Alex's thick femboy ass, I know he's even tighter than you."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"AUUGH! AUUUUGH FUUUUCK. I FEEL SO.....SO FULL!"

"OoOoh, I still got more in the tank. I'm gonna breed you bitch!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

It continued for about 4 minutes before Mandy sighed in relief. Kim was already out of it with her body limp and her breathing labored.

"Ooooh, oooooh fuck I....I needed that. I was....I was holding that nut all fucking morning because the line was too long."

Alex watched Mandy slowly pull out and she smiled at the sight of Kim's cock cumming and being denied the release it needed. When she got to her fat cock head she quickly pulled out and smiled at the sound.

*SHLICK-POP-SPURT*

"Ahhhh, that was a great nut. Fuck, I got a little left stuck in my cock."

*SHLICK*SHLICK*SHLICK*SPURT*

"Ahhhh, there we go."

Alex watched a single thick rope of cum get shot out of Mandy's cock and land on his chest with the rest landing on the pillow on his lap with some even landing on Kim's face. The comparison was night and day. Kim's cum was already kinda thick and the volume was more than anything a man could ever hope to produce.

However, Mandy's cum looked insanely thick, which could only mean it was extremely viral as well. Her one shot was like 3 of Kim's combined and he feared for himself when realizing she came for about 4 minutes.

"Whew, you got a tight ass. When you wake up, I'll fill you in on my plan for all three of us."

Mandy looked at Alex whose face was beat red and was shifting in place nonstop trying to hide his erection.

"So Alex, I see you like what you saw. Your little clit is all hard and throbbing. I bet there's precum all over the bottom of the pillow."

Alex had been hard practically the entire time but to hear his dick be called a clit was a major blow to his pride. Yet he still felt oddly attracted to both ladies, now more so than before.

"Be a good boy and come over here."

"Yes....Big M-Mandy."

"That's, mistress Mandy to you slut. Now hurry up!"

Alex walked over to her just in time to see the cell door close and lock. The lights outside the cell turned off and he realized that he was now locked in a room with the 2 biggest cocks in the prison. Something he was finding himself to be increasingly okay with by the second.

With Alex now standing next to Mandy he looked at the bed and got a better view of the aftermath of her assault on Kim. Her limp and unconscious body was sprawled across the bed, with her eyes rolled up into her skull, with tear stains all over her face. Her stomach was bloated to the point she looked like she was at the end of a full term pregnancy.

Her butthole was gaping. It was stretched open as wide as an oreo cookie and coming out of it was more of the thick cum he was hit with earlier. He watched as Kim took a deep breath and her butthole tried to close. Everytime it tried to clench itself closed, a fresh batch of cum spurted out of her. He was so lost staring at the sight of her massive anal creampie that he didn't even realize that he was licking his lips.

His vision panned upwards from her battered butthole and locked on to her cock. His toothbrush was jammed down to the bristles and at the base of her shaft was the neatly tied bow he watched Mandy tie earlier. This was what happened to those who dared to defy his mistress and he made a vow at that very moment to never do so.

He watched in a mixture of horror and arousal as Kim's cock throbbed rapidly. The continuous throbbing and tightness of her balls indicated to him that she was cumming again. He watched as the underside of her cock swelled and the cum tried to make its way up her cock. The shoelace stopped some of it but whatever made it past was stopped by the toothbrush.

Mandy realized how focused Alex was on her handy work and slowly walked up behind him.

"Mmm, are you admiring my handy work, cutie? Just so you know I held back about a third of my load, so I could give it to a more......deserving hole."

He felt her slide a hand down his back and start rubbing his ass. He'd forgotten how exposed his butt was in his new uniform.

"God, your ass is so fucking fat. Did you work for this dump truck?"

"N-No I've never stepped foot in a gym before. It's always been big since I was a kid. Girls always bullied me in highschool because of how I looked and how big my butt was."

"Bitches were just jealous. You're a full package Alex and I intend to use you as much as possible."

He started to shift in place as he felt her slide her hand between his cheeks.

"Mistress Mandy, p-please stop. I'm a man, n-nothing should go up..... OH GOD!"

He started mewling because unlike before when he was lost in her beautiful eyes he was now paying attention and could feel a finger try to pop its way inside his ass. He clenched so hard he probably could have made diamonds with the pressure he was exerting.

"Mmm, fuck your so much tighter than that bitch on the bed and her ass was really good. Oh, I know this booty's got some good grip. It'll be trying to strangle my cock as I fuck you."

His mind was terrified but his body wanted this more than anything. He was being touched by a woman who desired his feminine body and not the fast drug money he was able to provide. It was doing something to him and the hunger for cock he had felt from before started to grow at a rapid pace.

"I saw the way you were looking at my cum as it came out of Kim. You like it don't you? You wanna taste my thick nectar."

He wanted to say yes. To finally have what his body had been craving but that tiny piece of masculine pride he had made him say otherwise.

"N-No....Y-You're wrong!"

She walked in front of him and tilted his head up so she could look him in his eyes. She wasn't attempting to read his facial expressions or his mind. No, she went deeper and was trying to read his very soul for the truth that she knew he'd been struggling with. A truth that someone as feminine and thick as him would face. A truth that had been in front of him his whole life but he refused to accept it.

"Yes you do. You're probably still a virgin and if you're not, any pussy you've ever gotten was paid for."

Alex felt his eyes start to water but Mandy's bright blue eyes continued to peer into his soul and expose the truth he'd known all along.

"Yeah, that's it. You would paid hookers for quick fuck that never lasted more than a couple minutes. Two, no three at the most and every time you shot your watery little loads you felt more empty than you did at the start."

He tried turning his head away in shame but she held his face firmly in her hand to maintain eye contact.

'How'd she know? Even if I flash money and buy a hooker for an hour, they always look so unsatisfied. So annoyed. So......Disappointed.'

The way Lisa and Kim looked when they got fucked. He wanted that, to give women that same level of pleasure but he knew it was a delusion that he'd cooked up. It was possible to do, just not for him.

"You probably wished you were born as some 6'2 stud with a big dick making girl after girl cum as you fuck them but here's wake up call Alex. That's not you! It never was and never will be. You were born to take huge cocks and if you think otherwise you're lying to yourself."

He felt tears start to pool at the corners of his eyes and for the first time in his life he was about to cry in front of another person. Even as a kid in the orphanage he was able to suppress his tears. He didn't cry when he found out he was abandoned, not when the other kids were picked for adoption over him, and not when his friends were killed by SWAT. Yet in front of this gorgeous woman who was looking at him with nothing but acceptance Alex was failing to hold them back.

Whatever fragile and tiny bit of masculinity he had left after 22 years of trying to fight the truth had finally shattered. He finally accepted the truth. He was a beta bitch who's fat ass was meant to bounce on the huge cocks he wished he was born with.

He felt a hand gently wipe away the first tear that made its way down his face. He looked up to see Mandy's beautiful face looking down at him. Her bright blue eyes sparkled with love and affection for him but still had the lustful hunger from before.

"It's okay Alex. I know you disappointed a lot of women in the past by being a shitty lay and that you think you're not manly enough."

"B-Becuase I'm not. I-I'm a sorry excuse of a man. I've.......I've always known I was"

"True, but as my good girl you won't disappoint me. You'll be the best partner I ever had and I promise to make you feel so good that you'll never even think about that tiny clit of yours. Accept it, accept me and I promise you'll love every moment you spend on my cock."

"W-Why do you even care? Y-You could just force me. You're strong enough to do it."

She pulled him into her embrace, his face now wedged between her massive tits and a warmth of comfort began to envelope him.

"I could, I'd really enjoy it too but you know what's better than that?"

"N-No."

"When a person truly wants you and can't get enough. When you fuck them so good that they devote themselves to pleasuring you. I've never had that before but I know with both of you guys we can make something special. Doesn't that sound so much better than me just taking your ass by force?"

He thought about it. How he was never going to be the stud he envisioned himself. How he had fought the fact that he was born to be on the receiving end of a cock. Most of all, how he was beyond horny and he had not one but two beautiful amazons who wanted him. How the fact that they both were packing huge slabs of meat between their legs was his biggest turn on.

Both Kim's and Mandy's cock, and loads were huge. He wanted both of them. He wanted their huge cocks. He wanted to be theirs and be used by them on a regular basis. He was done fighting it and decided to finally give in to the thoughts he'd suppressed all his life.

"Yeah...it does sound good.....O-Okay I'll do it."

"Do what? I want you to say it for me and for yourself, so you stop fighting it."

"I'll....I'll be your good girl, Mistress Mandy."

He watched the hunger takeover as she licked her lips in anticipation.

"Prove it. Go and eat the meal that looked so tasty to you. It's still leaking out of her, so it's nice and fresh."

He looked back at Kim's butthole which by now had formed a puddle of thick cream beneath her and he felt his mouth start to water.

'It looks so good!!'

He slowly made his way onto the bed and clawed between Kim's legs. Her cock still hard and her balls still backed up from her denied release from earlier. He lifted her heavy sack and took one last look at the thick cream that was coming out of her. The smell of the viral seed traveling straight to his brain. The switch in his head was already on from his brush with Kim in the shower this morning but being this close to his mistress's cum flat out rewired his brain.

'It's so thick and it...it.."

"It, what, Alex?"

Kim took a deep breath and a fresh batch of his mistress's cum spurted out of her and Alex felt his prostate start to throb wildly again.

"Ooh Mistress, it smells absolutely delicious!"

Alex closed his eyes in acceptance. He let his tongue hang out of his mouth and dove in. He was having a passionate makeout session with Kim's ass and used his tongue to scoop at the cum that was already out of her. The wet and sloppy slurping he was making was music to Mandy's ears.

A smile formed on Mandy's face as Alex was feasting on her cum and his fat ass jiggled in front of her. Her cock was throbbing with excitement and she was ready to fully turn Alex into the person he was always meant to be.

"Good girl! Your mistress has a reward for you for being honest."

Alex felt Mandy spread his buttcheeks. He wasn't sure what she was going to do but he couldn't wait for his turn on her cock. From now on he'd use his slutty body to bring pleasure to his mistress.

- To be continued