Fresh Meat Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex couldn't believe he was back on his knees with another huge cock in front of him. Sonya pushed her cock closer to his lips until the cum dripping head was mere inches away from his big lips. He knew he had no choice unless he wanted to get hurt but a part of him was actually turned on by this turn of events.

'Okay, just do it and she'll let you leave. It's just a kiss...on a huge cock, that was just in Lisa's ass, and covered in cum. It actually looks kinda tasty.....No! J-Just kiss it and get outta here.'

Alex leaned forwards and quickly planted a kiss on Sonya's fat cock head. As he tried to pull away she held his head and smeared the fresh cum that was still leaking out of her cock onto his lips. They were now glazed with thick nut cream with one thick strand dangling from the corner of his lips and she stared at him with a serious look before giving him his next command.

"Lick your lips clean. NOW!"

The amount of authority she spoke the last word made Alex shrink and obey her without question. He slowly licked his lips clean and felt the thick semen slide down his throat. He now had the taste of Sonya's cum and Lisa's ass on his taste buds. He expected it to be disgusting but was shocked by how sweet and flavourful it tasted.

Sonya could help but smirk at his obedience.

"You dirty little slut. You liked it didn't you?"

Alex didn't respond. His bright red face was the only answer Sonya needed to confirm what she and Kim had suspected. Alex was a natural born bottom who just hadn't come to terms with his purpose yet.

"God you're so fucking sexy. I could fuck you right now and turn you into my cum drunk whore but I promised Kim I wouldn't. Get outta here Alex, unless you wanna watch me have another go with Lisa. I'll even take the sleeping mask off so she can see you this time."

Alex quickly got to his feet and made his way out of the cell. He tried to save Lisa from harm but instead found himself hard after watching her get fucked by Sonya. She owned Lisa now and figured that he would be able to hear Sonya thrusting her huge cock into Lisa's ass from his own cell down the hall.

"Well would you look at that. I take my eyes off you for a couple seconds and your ass is all clenched up again. The rumors are true. You country girls stay tight after a rough fucking."

*SQUIRT*SQUIRT*

Alex heard a couple squirts of what he surmised was lube and started walking faster but Sonya was quite eager to have another go at her new bottom.

"TIME TO WAKE UP, BITCH!"

He didn't make it 15 feet away from the door before he heard the wet and sloppy sound he knew was coming.

*POP*

"OOOOH! OH GAWD, N-NOT AGAIN!"

"FUUUUCK! YOU'RE STILL SO TIGHT!"

Lisa was woken up with Sonay's cock having another go at her big bubble butt and Alex heard fresh cries coming from her. His still hard cock was now had a small amount of precum running along the underside of his shaft.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"IT'S TOO BIG! PLEASE, S-SONYA I...I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"SHUT UP AND TAKE THIS DICK, BITCH! I OWN YOU NOW!"

"F-FUCK! IT...IT STILL HURTS, I....I"

"IT ALWAYS WILL WITH COCK MY SIZE BUT I KNOW YOU LOVE EVERY FUCKING INCH OF THIS DICK, SLUT. NOW CUM FOR, MAMA!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OH! OOOOOOOHHHHHH GAWD!"

"MMM, THAAAAT'S IT! CUM FROM HAVING MY COCK BURIED IN YOUR FAT ASS. I'LL LOCK YOU YOUR COCK IN THE CAGE AFTER I BUST MY NEXT NUT. SO ENJOY YOUR LAST MOMENTS OF FREEDOM."

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PALP*

"UGH! UUGH FUUUCK! N-NOT A CAGE. P-PLEASE DOoOoOoOOOH GAWD! IT'S SO FUCKING DEEP!

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"MMMM, LET'S SWITCH POSITIONS."

"UUUUGHH! S-SOMEONE HELP ME!! S-SHE'S FUCKING MY ASS! SHE'S....W-WHY ARE YOU UNTYING......"

"YOU'RE GONNA RIDE THIS COCK, BITCH! REVERSE COWGIRL. THE BEST POSITION FOR A COUNTRY GIRL LIKE YOU."

"NO!! NO PLEASE!! I...I CAN'T TAKE IT IN THAT POSITION. IT'LL GO DEEPER!!!"

"EXACTLY!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"UUUUGH! UGH, FUCK, FUCK, OOOOH FUUUCK I'M CUMMING!!"

Alex looked back and could see cum shooting out of the cell. Lisa was cumming her brains out for thee third time while she had Sonya's cock buried in her ass. He almost went back to try and talk to Sonya again but stopped when he saw the sleeping mask get thrown out the door. He knew if Lisa saw him it would destroy her even more than the cock in her ass was and that Sonya would love the sight of it happening.

*PLAP*PLAP*PLPA*PLAP*

"M-MY ASS! UUUGH GOD MY ASS!!!"

"IT'S MINE NOW, SLUT!! I TOOK IT EASY ON YOU THE FIRST ROUND BUT FROM NOW ON WE'RE FUCKING MY WAY! ROUGH AND HARD IS THE BEST WAY FOR A REAL FUTA TO FUCK!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"ARGHHH!! T-TOO FAST!! S-SLOW DOWN....EHHHHH! EEEEEEEHHHHH!!"

"OOOOOH!! I LOVE HOW TIGHT YOU GET WHEN I CHOKE YOU. FUUUUCK YESSSS, I FEEL ANOTHER NUT COMING! YOU BETTER STAY AWAKE THIS TIME TOO OR THERE'LL BE PUNISHMENT LATER!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"T-TAKE MY NUT, SLUT! FUUUUUCK!!"

"SO....SO MUCH CUM!"

"MMMM, YEAH! I'M RIDING THIS ASS ALL FUCKING NIGHT, BITCH!"

"O-OH GAWD SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

Alex kept walking and tried to block out the sound of the only friend he had in this prison getting her guts rearranged by Sonya's massive cock. Sonya's second round at Lisa's fat bubble butt had garnered the attention of the other inmates. Alex listened carefully about what they had to say about Sonya fucking another futa. This was after all the first time it ever happened on record in the facility's history.

"Damn, I didn't know Sonya swung that way. Didn't think any of us did."

"I mean did you see Lisa's ass? I understand why, I really do but still."

"I feel bad for her. She seemed nice and gave off cool vibes but now she's getting her ass cratered by Sonya."

"I would've taken penile restriction and a week in solitary instead of taking a cock that big."

"I'm with you. Poor girl's gonna have to sit on a pillow for a week."

"A week? I heard Sonya's record is 16 rounds, that the girl's not ever leaving that bed."

"Poor thing probably won't ever be able to get hard again without a huge cock in her ass."

"The way Lisa's crying and begging, I just know Sonya's making her take every inch of her monster cock. That woman's hung even by futa standards."

"I know. All I can say is that girl's gonna have a rough time for the rest of her stay here."

Alex kept walking and was weighing his options. After seeing what a cock that huge did to Lisa he needed to find a way to avoid Kim at all cost. This wasn't a matter of just saving his ass anymore. He was more worried that he'd end up liking it and end up becoming a mindless butt slut.

He didn't know why but watching Lisa get fucked like a cheap whore did something to him. Tasting someone else's cum should have been repulsive to him and yet he found the taste to actually be quite good. He was beyond horny and was struggling with the fact that another cock was the reason why.

Alex was having an internal battle between his pride as a man and the thoughts a natural born bottom like himself should have. He decided to put his emotional struggle to the side for the time being and prioritize the safety of his anal virginity first. His first step was to go to his cell and lock the door. That would keep him safe until tomorrow morning at least.

'Cell A12, A13, and here it is. Cell A14, my home for the next couple years. Let's get inside and lock the door.'

Unfortunately for Alex his plan failed on the first step because when he reached his cell at the end of the hall he already had company waiting. Kim was already there. She had put both mattresses together making an Alaskan king sized bed and was stroking her hard cock with a bottle of lube already laying between her legs.

"Fuck yeah, you look hot you sexy slut. I know you passed Sonya's cell on the way here. She's got a big cock and an even bigger stamina pool. Redhead bitch won't even be able to get hard without Sonya's cock buried in her ass."

"W-What are you doing in my cell!"

"Oh, Alex. There's no rules here. I can stay in whichever cell I want."

"B-But Sonya had to ask Dr.Hall to....."

"That was different. Sonya plans on taking Lisa to Block C so she can enjoy her fat ass without any distraction. Don't worry, you can see her from time to time in the recreational area but that bitch is gonna be getting her ass blasted by Sonay everyday so she might be a bit out of it when you do see her."

Kim pointed her huge cock at Alex and his eyes zeroed in on the fresh bead of precum that was hanging from her slit.

"Now, let's get started!"

He stared at the huge cock in front of him and was ready to run away but he knew he'd never get far. She was packing over a foot of dick and the longer Alex stared at it, the more his prostate throbbed with excitement.

'Why does it look so.....tasty? I-I should listen before I get hurt. Yeah! I'm....I'm only doing this so I don't get hurt not because I want to. I mean Lisa looked like she enjoyed it so maybe....'

"OOOOH!"

He was about to take a step forward when a hand grabbed his ass and started kneading one of his soft buttcheeks. Kim's face quickly twisted into one of rage as the person behind him had touched her property and done so brazenly in front of her.

"Who the fuck do you think you are touching my property, bitch. You're fucking dead and don't even think of begging for mercy because you wont get any."

Alex slowly turned around to see a gorgeous black woman towering over him at a height of around 6'5. She had black hair that was braided into french braids and they went down to her shoulders. Her face was very beautiful but he was thrown off after noticing she had bright blue eyes. It was a combination he'd never seen from a woman of her complexion but they looked stunning and for a brief moment he found himself lost in her eyes.

Her tits were big, each one looked like a coconut on her chest and she had a very nice hourglass figure. Her hips flared out into a nice toned chocolate ass that he could tell was made through rigorous training in the gym. She looked perfect, the only blemish he could point out was the scar that ran down her neck over her collarbone and disappeared underneath her shirt. Just looking at beautiful but fit stature Alex knew whoever gave her that scare paid the price tenfold.

The woman was standing still and staring Kim down unfazed by her threats, while she continued to squeeze his asscheek. He was still so lost in her beauty that he didn't even register that a finger had begun to run circles on his butthole. He was however refocused on the situation when the mystery woman spoke with a voice that carried authority and demanded respect.

"Me? Bitch, I'm Big Mandy! I heard there was a thick boy toy for me and I just had to come see him. I gotta say the rumors didn't do your ass justice, Alex. You got an ass that belongs on a Brazilian pornstar. I've fucked plenty of women with nice asses but your's is just leagues better. None of them even came close to you in terms of size or how soft it is and I can only imagine how tight it'll feel wrapped around my cock. Listen, I don't give flying fuck what this new bitch said you're mine and I better hear nothing but yes mistress from you."

Kim got up in a flash and pushed Alex aside where he fell on the floor, his big buttcheeks cushioning his fall. Kim looked at Mandy, ready to throw down and get bloody. Her cock still hard and jutting straight ahead of her, pointed at her foe.

"Listen here you cocky bitch. That ass is mine and I'm gonna teach you a lesson in respecting other people's property. Lights go out in 30 minutes, which is plenty of time for me to fuck you up."

Mandy stepped forward to meet Kim's challenge. Her posture looked relaxed but after a closer look, Alex could tell there was a beast ready to attack its prey.

"30 minutes is plenty of time for me to show you how a real queen operates. You said something about no mercy, right? I hope you know that goes both ways."

Mandy looked at Alex with a powerful glare that made him shrink in her presence.

"Listen up bitch boy, go sit on the bed. I'm gonna show you what happens to those that disobey their queen. Once I'm done educating your soon to be old owner, I'll take my time and enjoy your fat ass."

Alex got up so quickly that he almost tripped over himself. He ran over and sat at the head of the bed. From where he was sitting he would have a front row seat to the gladiator match that the two beautiful women in front of him were about to have.

Mandy looked at Kim's cock and raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You gonna put your pants back on or are you gonna keep dripping precum on the floor."

"I don't need pants to fuck you up. You think you're hot shit because you're queen here but I'm about to show you how outclassed you are. Once I'm done beating the shit out of you, I'm gonna fuck Alex's fat ass right in front of you for fun."

Hearing Kim talk about fucking him would have terrified him earlier but a growing part of him started to get excited at the idea. He imagined himself laying on his stomach with Kim's huge tan cock drilling into his ass making him cum nonstop like Lisa.

He heard Mandy speak and was brought out of his fantasies, so he quickly grabbed a pillow to hide his erection.

"Okay bitch, I tried warning you....Let's go!"

The moment Mandy stopped talking Alex watched fist start to fly. The sound of the heavy blows made him wince when he thought how much damage they would do to a person his size. There was hair pulling on both sides and it actually seemed like an even fight but in a shocking twist Kim had managed to push Mandy into one the nightstands. The polished piece of furniture broke underneath her and Mandy actually looked hurt from the throw.

"That's all you got? I thought Big Mandy was supposed to be some scary boogie man that everyones afraid of. You ain't shit, bitch!"

"For fresh meat you sure talk a lot. I'll admit you got some good hits in but I'm done playing with you. You wanna see Big Mandy? Fine! I'll show you why I run this place."

Mandy quickly got up and rushed Kim. They were exchanging blows again but this time Mandy seemed to be evading them much easier now. It was like watching an amateur try to fight a pro boxer. Mandy was ducking and side stepping most of Kim's punches with ease.

Alex could see the frustration clear as day on Kim's face and it wasn't long until she let her anger get the best of her. In a heated rage she went for a haymaker and swung wide. Mandy ducked underneath it and countered with a vicious overhand right. The punch sent Kim stumbling back and made her land on her stomach on the bed next to him.

She turned and looked at him with a terrifying amount of rage. She put a hand up to her lip and noticed she was bleeding slightly. She stared at the blood on her finger for a moment and Alex saw her temple start to throb. His instincts told him not to move and Alex knew why. Kim had snapped. She was already angry before but now another futa had made her bleed in front of her new bitch.

She got ready to push herself up and get back into the fight but Mandy had other plans for her.

"You fucking bitch! I'll kill you! Wait till I.....I....N-No!"

Kim's whole body froze and he watched a bead of sweat roll down her face. He was confused about what was happening, all he saw was Mandy standing behind Kim. Mandy had reached forwards to grab something and Alex knew from Kim's reaction that whatever was coming wasn't going to be pretty.

"Oh yeah! Now I got you, bitch!"

"Y-You wouldn't?"

He watched the confidence literally drain from Kim's face and watched a panicked look begin to form. Mandy let out a laugh and spoke with a voice that had sinister intentions behind it.

"Mmm, it looks like I got a hold of someone's family jewels. They're pretty full. Big too, almost as big as mine. Too bad they're about to get crushed. Remember bitch, I tried to warn you."

Alex's eyes widened when it finally came into view. Mandy had one of Kim's big balls in each hand and she gently massaged them with her thumbs. He made eye contact with Mandy for a brief moment and instantly knew that Kim was about to experience a pain that no owner of a pair of testicles should ever go through.

Then to add to the shock of the moment Kim did the unthinkable. Out of everyone Alex had met today she was the last person he expected to hear try and talk her way out of a fight.

"W-Wait! We....We can settle this like...."

"Oh, I'm about to settle this right now. Watch closely Alex, I'm about to crack this bitch's walnuts wide open!"

He watched Mandy's fist slowly close and start to squeeze Kim's balls with a force that seemed to increase by the second. He looked down to see that Kim's face had morphed into one of pure anguish. He couldn't blame her. Judging by the veins bulging on Mandy's forearm, Kim's balls would be hard pressed to tell the difference between Mandy's grip and a nutcracker.

"ARGHHHH GOD, P-PLEASE LET GO! STOP PLEASE! ARGHHHHH.........YOU'RE CRUSHING THEM!"

He never took his eyes off of Kim's balls. They were being squeezed with so much force that they even bulged out between Mandy's fingers. Alex heard Mandy speak with an angry tone and he actually felt bad for Kim when he heard what was said next.

"Yeah bitch, I'm the queen in here. I do whatever the fuck I want and right now I feel like crushing your balls. I told you no mercy goes both ways. So now it's time for me to really squeeze these babies until they're my favorite shade of purple."

Mandy took a deep breath and Alex watched her squeeze with so much force that her own arms were shaking. Kim's voice went up several octaves as she cried out in pain for everyone to hear and she started squirming on the bed trying to free herself from Mandy's vice-like grip.

Kim looked at him for help and grabbed his leg, a look of fear and pain plastered on her face.

"A-ALEX, PLEASE HELP ME! SHE'S CRUSHING THEM. I'M BEGGING......"

Mandy raised her voice for the first time which sent chills down his spine and brought a new level of fear to Kim.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HIM NOW BEFORE I START PLAYING TUG OF WAR WITH YOUR BALLS AND START BENDING YOUR COCK LIKE A BALLOON ANIMAL!"

"ARGHHH FUCK! FUCK! I'M SORRY, I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING. JUST STOP, PLEASE!"

"Should I? I don't know, what do you think Alex? Should I give her an out?"

Kim snapped her head up to look at him and Alex could see the desperation in her teary eyes.

"OH GOD, PLEASE! PLEEEASE, ALEX!!!"

He looked at Mandy and quickly shook his head yes. Kim might have wanted to stretch his ass open with her huge cock and threaten to break his limbs but Alex didn't think anyone deserved to experience such pain.

"Look at that bitch, Alex here feels bad for you. He gave you an out. What do you say to him?"

"THANK YOU! OH GOD, THANK YOU ALEX!!"

"Y'know the idea's always sounded weird and I never gave it much thought but that girl that's fucking that redhead sound's like she's having the time of her life."

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Like that redhead's ass was fat and plump. I won't lie, it looked really good. You've got a juicy looking Spanish booty on you."

"Y-YOU...YOU DON'T MEAN...."

"So I'll give you a choice. Your balls or your ass, what's it gonna be?"

"..........."

Kim gave no response which even Alex knew was a mistake. Mandy went back to Kim's balls which made her cry out in agony again. Mandy was squeezing the poor woman's balls harder than before. Kim was now breathing heavily and was now crying with tears trailing down her face.

"I asked you a question. Now answer me, bitch or would you rather I tie a 50 pound weight to your balls after I finish crushing them."

"ARGHHH FUCK, OKAY! OKAY! MY ASS, I CHOOSE MY ASS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST STOP SQUEEZING! PLEASE, IT FEELS LIKE THEY'RE ABOUT TO POP!"