Fresh Meat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy saw the look on Kim's face and gave her sly grin in return.

"Don't be jealous, Kim. You've got a really big dick, it's not as big as mine but still really big. Besides I know plenty of futas who are on the smaller side and are quick to nut so trust me when I tell you, you're a cut above the rest. You're an amazing woman and I'm so happy you agreed to be with us."

Kim's face was now bright red from blushing at Mandy's complement. She's been flattered before but that was lust filled talk from women bouncing on her cock and they were half assed at best. Mandy on the other hand meant every word and maintained eye contact with eyes filled with affection. It was something so simple but it genuinely made Kim feel good in a way she'd never felt before.

"W-Wow.. That was um...T-Thank you."

"You're quite welcome. Now then Alex, are you ready?"

Alex took his eyes off the monstrous black cock on his abs and looked up at Kim.

"Mistress Kim, I'm sorry for running in the shower. I promise to make you feel good and not disappoint you from now on."

He tilted his head back and opened his mouth as wide as he could with his tongue hanging out. Kim looked at him and bit her lip so hard she almost drew blood again.

"Alex, you won't disappoint me. Just do what comes naturally and I know everyone will feel really good."

Alex could see the hunger in Kim's eyes but was thrown off by something. In her eyes was a warmth similar to that of Mandy's and the one Lisa gave him. He wasn't sure what changed in her but he was happy to see it nonetheless.

"I have a question for you Alex."

Mandy called his name and once again he replied with enthusiasm.

"Yes, Mistress Mandy."

"You've done such a good job and you're so attentive to our needs. So as a reward I'll let you choose how we fuck you. So, how do you want......"

She didn't even finish talking but he answered her with lust in his voice.

"Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me like a cheap whore. I know that's the way you like it. Please fuck me that way, I'm here for your pleasure. So use me however you want."

He looked at Kim who's face still radiated the warmth he was shocked to see earlier but now a bit of sadness behind her eyes. She reached forwards and put a hand on his face.

"Listen, Alex. You're not a....."

Mandy shouted loudly in annoyance both at Alex and herself.

"NO! YOUR NOT SOME CHEAP WHORE WE WANT TO FUCK! YOU'RE...."

Mandy looked at the shocked expression on Alex's face and calmed down. This talk needed to happen but there was no need to make it a screaming match. She was so serious that she took her huge cock off of his stomach and let it hang in front of her. There would be no distractions so Alex could fully absorb what both she and Kim had to say.

"Alex, you're not a whore and you're not...you're not our slutty good girl either."

Alex felt crushed. He wasn't sure what he did wrong but he felt that he once again failed and disappointed someone.

"But...But I.....I....I'm sorry for disappointing you mistress."

Kim decided to chime in also. She was also a part of this so she needed to get him to understand what had changed.

"Listen, Alex. I...We love you."

His eyes widened and his face became flushed. Those were 3 words he'd never heard his entire life. He wanted to respond but knew that they still had more to say.

"As a futa we get urges. We literally can't go more than a couple hours without cumming otherwise we get a serious case of blue balls. Because of that we tend to bounce from person to person fucking people left and right. So you can imagine that we really don't prioritize our feelings. We...We love you Alex and hearing you bring yourself down to the level of a whore hurts to hear."

Alex wanted to cry. He thought he had found his purpose in serving his mistresses but in truth this was what he longed for. The love that he never felt from anyone and the comfort in knowing that it was genuine to the core.

He was a bit confused though.

"But earlier both of you wanted to fuck me like I was a sex doll. What changed?"

Just hearing him say it made both of them cringe at their lack of control but he asked a valid question and it was one that they also needed to answer for themselves. Kim took a deep breath and looked Alex in the eyes. In that moment he knew whatever she was going to say would be difficult for her but it was a truth that needed to be heard.

"I...I grew up in a poor neighborhood in Florida. For as long as I could remember it was Just me and my mom. She apparently left my dad for some futa she was seeing on the side but when the lady didn't want her anymore my mom just...she...she went into a downward spiral. Drugs and booze of any kind were always in the house. As I got older I realized that she hated me because I was a futa just like the lady that ditched her. My own mother.... hated.... me...her own daughter....for something I had no choice in. So I closed off that part of my heart and for years I filled the rest of it with the euphoric bliss that came after I finished cumming in a tight hole. I was convinced that I'd never find anyone who I would love but here I am, head over heels in love with you and Mandy. You might think that the change I had was random or too quick to mean anything but I swear to you...both of you...that what I feel right now is the real thing and that I want to be with you guys. I..I love...Ooooh!!"

Alex had a smile on his face and had started stroking Kim's cock. He figured that she had shared more than enough and didn't want to see her fall apart over her past.

"Y-You don't have to explain your feelings to me. I know what it's like to grow up without any love. Growing up an orphan here in New York made me think the same way as you. The only difference was I filled my heart with money instead of sex. I was good with money. I knew how to make it and how to keep as much of it as possible but the thing was that people didn't love me. They loved my money or they loved that I could make them money. If I'm being honest I'm not even sure if my old crew really liked me or if they just kept me around for my talents. What about you, mistress? What's your story?"

Mandy followed Kim's lead and was ready to pour her heart out even if there wasn't much of a difference.

"My story's pretty much the same as Kim's. Actually as far as I know about 90% of the futas I know have a similar story. We're all kids that were the by-product of wives or girlfriends being unfaithful to their partners. All it takes is a huge cock to make a woman spread her legs and if she gets pregnant by one of us then the resulting baby is always a futa. It sucks that pretty much every story ends the same. The futa finds a younger, tighter pussy and leaves the kid with the woman. Never to come back and then the cycle repeats itself."

Alex looked at both of them. He could see the sadness on their faces but there was also a bit of shame and he had a good hunch why.

"D-Did you guys do that to someone? Get someone's wife pregnant and leave after finding someone better."

"........"

"........."

Both of them stared at each other for a brief moment before they looked away in shame. The room went silent, with the only sound being the subtle chatter and sounds from outside the cell. Alex knew that they were expecting him to scold them or express his disappointment but he didn't. He knew what it was like to make bad decisions and go down the wrong path in life.

"G-Guys it's okay. That was in the past and right now looking at you two I know you guys aren't like that anymore. I'm glad we shared our stories. It brought us closer together."

Kim and Mandy's warm smiles returned after hearing Alex's understanding and lack of judgment towards their past actions.

The smiles on their faces along with their blushing cheeks and lack of eye contact made him chuckle out loud.

"PFFT! You guys are too much."

Kim tried giving him a serious look but was failing to do so because of how gorgeous Alex looked.

"W-What's so funny, Alex"

"Oh, man! It's just that the both of you look like kids confessing their feelings to their crush. You guys can't even look at.....ARGH! T-That hurt y'know!"

Kim had leaned forwards and landed a playful flick on Alex's balls.

"Good! Someone was getting a bit too cocky for having a dick that small!"

"H-Hey! Y-You don't have to be such a bitch!"

"A bitch? Looks like someones getting 2 more flicks."

"Kim! If you get any closer I flick you back. Besides, your balls still look purple. Can you even handle a flick to them?"

"You....You wouldn't dare!"

Mandy watched the two of them go back and forth for a bit before laughing out loud. This was it. This was what she wanted. For the three of them to be more than just fuck buddies and to truely be together.

"HA! I'm glad to see you two getting along so well but I'm ready to have some fun. So how about it? You two ready to fuck like rabbits."

Alex looked at Kim just in time to see her playful smile leave and be replaced by hungry glare. He felt her cock start to throb in his hand and knew she was ready to have some fun.

Mandy followed suit and placed her huge cock on top of his far inferior one. She lightly slapped the head of her cock on his balls causing him to wince a bit but he knew there was nothing but love behind her action. Well, that and she was lusting for his ass but there was definitely love in her slaps.

She then grabbed the bottle of lube that Kim had before and started coating her cock in it. After a few seconds her cock glistened in the light and she placed its fat head right on his back door.

"We're gonna fuck you nice and slow at first but we're still futas, so expect things to get a bit rough later on."

Alex was beyond excited and ready to finally have some passionate and rough sex with his two hung goddesses but a thought came to mind that made him worry.

"W-Wait mistress Mandy, won't....."

She shushed him and cut him off.

"No more mistress, Alex. Kim and I are now your girlfriends and you're not a good girl any more but rather our perfect little man. Our boyfriend."

He smiled and nodded yes. He was beyond ecstatic to finally have a girlfriend, let alone two as attractive as him. He felt absolutely giddy on the inside but he still had to make sure Mandy was okay.

"But Mandy, don't futas like hard and rough sex?"

"They do. Kim and I are no exception but we'll also be slow and sensual for you Alex."

"I know it's just that...You're the queen of this prison. Won't the others think you're weak or going soft for being passionate with us."

Kim looked at Mandy with a serious look. Alex had asked a valid question. If Mandy was perceived as weak no one would obey her. If that happened then there would be nothing stopping the other futas from jumping Mandy and herself. Once they were done with the two of them they would swoop in and snatch Alex away. In their lustful and emotional state they had completely forgotten where they were.

However to both Alex and Kim's surprise Mandy simply let out a laugh which further confused them.

"HA HA! D-Don't worry about that. To be honest I never wanted to be queen in the first place. They all saw how big my cock was and just gave me the title. Don't get me wrong, the perks were really nice. I always got dinner first, I got the nicest cell, even Dr.Hall gave me some special treatment but trust me everything will be okay. If anyone tries ruining what we have they'll have to deal with the old Big Mandy and Kim knows what'll happen to them when they do."

Kim winced at the thought of that and rubbed her still sore balls which Mandy noticed and she apologized once again for doing that to her.

Now that everything was addressed and all three of them were ready, Alex started to set things in motion.

He tilted his head up and looked at Kim, while opening his mouth as wide as he could for her. The ravenous hunger he saw on her face when he first came to the cell was back but he could tell that Kim was now exercising a bit of self control.

"Kim...I'm ready to please you."

"Thank you Alex and don't worry the two of us are gonna make you feel really good too."

She slapped her huge tan cock on his face for a bit and then proceeded to slowly feed Alex the cock he'd gawked at in the shower. The instant the head of her cock was in his mouth Alex immediately assaulted it with his tongue.

"Oooooh, Alex. Y-You're a natural when it comes to using that tongue. I don't know how you're.....Oooh! Ooooh fuuuuck!"

Alex had opened his throat and sunk the first couple inches down his gullet. The tightness along with its moist warmth was leagues above anything Kim had ever stuck her cock in but Alex wasn't done. He extracted Kim's cock until just the head was in his mouth and took a deep breath. He then used Kim's balls to slowly pull her forwards in an attempt to bury the whole thing in his throat.

He got about ⅔ of her cock down his throat before the tears started running down his face. The sensation of such a large object making its way down his throat was uncomfortable but he was determined to swallow the whole thing. Kim saw the tears on his face and grew concerned. She put a hand on Alex's shoulder to help stabilize herself in an attempt to pull out but Alex wasn't having it. He slapped her hand away and grabbed her ass. He then pulled himself towards her and force fed himself the remaining 4 inches.

"HHHHRRRRGGGKKK!!"

"FUCK! OH FUCK! HE...HE SWALLOWED THE WHOLE THING ON HIS OWN!"

Kim felt like she could cum right then and there but did her best to hold it in. Her new boyfriend had just swallowed all 13 inches of her cock and she wasn't about to nut early and ruin the moment.

"Y-You ready Alex? I'm gonna start moving."

He eagerly rubbed her ass and Kim began to slowly fuck his face.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*

Alex could feel every vain and throb in his throat. He could even feel the copious amount of precum she was releasing slide down the walls of his throat. He couldn't see anything except for Kim's ball but he knew by the way they were scrunching up and drooping down repeatedly that she was experiencing pure pleasure. However, that wasn't enough for him. Alex wanted Kim's mind to be lost in an ocean of stimulation.

He pondered for a moment before the lightbulb in his head turned on. In one continuous motion he spread Kim's ass cheeks and quickly popped 3 fingers in her ass.

"AHHHH! AHHHHH, that...that feels...p-please keep doing that Alex. Ooooh it's so good!"

Kim loved the feeling of having her ass played with so much that the self control she was exercising had begun to disappear and her urges as a futa started to take over.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"Yesss! Oh, yesss! G-Good. It feels so fucking good! Oooooh you're such a slutty boyfriend. K-Keep that throat open so I can fuck these pretty lip while you play with my ass."

Alex was so fixated on pleasuring Kim and managing his air supply that he forgot about Mandy.

Mandy had been watching in heat as Alex fingered Kim's ass while he kept his mouth open for her, so she could fuck his face with ease. She watched for a bit but decided it was time to consummate their relationship.

She teased Alex a bit by prodding his ass with her cock. She would press against his butthole until she felt resistance just to stop dead in her tracks and repeat the process. Eventually she got herself so worked up that she grew impatient. This time she kept the head of her huge cock locked on Alex's back door and he knew this time she wasn't going to stop when pushed again.

Alex's fingering of Kim's ass came to a complete stop. She looked down in frustration until she noticed what Mandy had done. She knew what was going through his head and couldn't wait to see his reaction once he had a massive cock inside him. She looked at Mandy, who at the current moment was doing her best not to impale Alex on her cock.

Kim reached forwards and flicked Mandy's nipple with her finger, breaking her out of her booty hungry haze.

"Mandy, he wants you. Just take it easy at first and let things pick up naturally."

Mandy looked at Alex and could see the bulge that Kim's cock was making in his neck. She imagined her own cock doing the same to his belly and the image alone made her body shudder.

"You ready Alex? We're gonna take it nice and slow. If you want it harder or rougher later on just ask for it. Y'know we'll be more than happy to give it to you that way."

His cock was painfully erect with precum dripping for the tip. With Kim's cock still in his throat he couldn't nod so instead he wiggled his ass against Mandy's cock as a yes.

Mandy immediately went to apply pressure to get in his ass. His butthole was far tighter and a bit smaller than Kim's. She knew it would be the best hole she would ever fuck but Alex was more than that. This would be the first and in her mind the only person she'd ever fuck passionately.

Alex was beyond tight and Mandy quickly realized that lube alone wouldn't be enough to get inside him. Alex needed to relax and open himself up. It was the only way it was going to work. Mandy reached forwards and began rubbing Alex's balls. She massaged them with a bit of pressure and a few tender squeezes to really get a feel for them. Alex's body grew relaxed to the point his back door stopped clenching and Mandy continued playing with her balls while she simultaneously pressed herself into his ass.

*POP*

"Ooooh! Thaaats......Ooooh A-Alex you...you feel so good. That was just the head but there's no rush to take the whole thing. We have all the time in the world."

Mandy started to slowly give Alex more of her cock and whenever his body tensed up she knew it was because he needed time to get used to what was already in him. She continued the process until he had about half of her cock inside him at which point she began to pump it in and out while periodically giving him a little more.

"God you're ass is fantastic Alex. K-Kim and I will fuck whenever you want. Wherever you want. We'll never say no to having your ass bounce on us."

Kim was far too lost in the pleasure she was feeling to hear anything that Mandy had said. Her eyes looked heavy and her mind was operating in a fog. She was not only fucking Alex's throat but actively bouncing her ass on his fingers. As a futa she never would have imagined having her ass played with would feel as amazing as it did but now that she had experienced it, she'd make it an active part of their steamy sessions.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*

Kim was fucking his face with quick and erratic thrust, all the while she had started tweaking her own nipples. She knew that playing with her nipples while fucking Alex's face would make her cum quickly but she didn't care. All she wanted in that moment was the release she had been denied earlier, which Alex had picked up on. He increased the amount of suction he was using on Kim cock and started fingering her ass a bit faster.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*

"Ooooh! Oooooh god he's trying to suck it right out of cock. Oooooh I'm....I'm gonna cum. Ooooh I'm gonna fucking cummmm!"

Kim was breathing hard now and even Mandy who was enjoying the pleasure of his ass could see she was about cum. Mandy looked down and could see Alex's face turning red from his dwindling oxygen supply and decided to help him. The fact that he never attempted to push Kim off despite being about to black out showed how badly Alex wanted to make them feel good. Mandy pulled Kim closer to herself and started to talk seductively into her ear.

"Easy babe. Slow down. Alex wants your nut but he needs you to pull out a little. Do that and I know he'll take care of you."

Kim obeyed and slowly began to pull her cock out. Once enough of her cock was pulled out Alex took a deep breath to refill his lungs and quickly grabbed her cock to start stroking what wasn't in his throat. He then started to finger fuck Kim's ass by further increasing the speed and burrying all 3 fingers down to the knuckles. He used the force of his fingering to push her cock in and out of his mouth. He tightened his grip on her cock and started to stroke her with the twisting motion he saw Mandy do to her earlier.