Fresh Meat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohh. My ass! My...My cock! Oooooh I'm gonna fucking explode! I'm....I'm......"

"That's it babe, cum for Alex. Go on and empty those big balls into his mouth. Let those big lips suck it right out of you. Alex honey, I think she's ready! Y'know what to do."

He quickly pulled the bow undone and resumed his stroking. He felt Kim's cock start throbbing erratically and knew what was coming. He pushed her back until just the fat head of her cock was in his mouth and started to stroke her faster. He took a deep breath and readied himself for the tidal wave of thick spunk that was about to fill his mouth.

Suddenly Kim's entire body started to shudder and Alex felt the head of her cock swell in his mouth.

"OH GAWD I'M......Mmmm? Mmmmmmmm!"

Mandy shocked Kim by pulling her into a deep kiss, cutting her off and assaulted her mouth with her tongue. She put both her hands on Kim's tits and played with her nipples. Kim's eyes grew heavy and her balls scrunched up tightly as she came into Alex's mouth. The first shot alone filled his mouth and bulged his cheeks. He barely had time to swallow as the next shot came and filled his mouth again.

*GULP*GULP*GULP*

'I did it. I made Kim cum so much and made her feel good. I...I didn't disappoint her.'

Alex felt his stomach start to bloat from all the cum and Mandy could feel an increase in pressure around her cock as Kim filled him. Kim kept cumming for about 2 minutes straight and when her shots of cum finally slowed to trickle Mandy broke their passionate kiss.

Kim colapsed backwards with Alex between her legs. Her semi erect cock laid on top of his face with the head still snug in his mouth. Even though she was finished cumming Alex continued to suckle on her cock like a newborn baby. She was breathing hard and was exhausted but had to let them know how good it was.

"Oooooh! Oooh god! That....That was by far the best nut of my life! I....I love you guys!"

"I told you he'd take care of you. Alex here is an attentive lover and he......Are...Are you okay? You look out of it!"

"I....I need a second. You two go ahead and have some fun without me while I catch my breath."

"You don't have to tell us twice but Alex needs to empty himself first. You gave him quite a meal."

Mandy looked down at Alex who at the moment had a soccer ball sized pregnancy bump. He was a gorgeous boy with a pornstar worthy ass, that now had a huge amount of cum sloshing in his belly. To Mandy, it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen and she couldn't wait to replace Kim's cum with her own but before that could happen Alex needed to empty himself.

Suddenly the intercom turned on in the cell and they all heard Dr.Hall's voice.

"Well, it's safe to say Alex is fitting in nicely with you ladies. I know you probably have some questions but I just wanted to let you know that Alex has a very special patch that should help with all the cum he has. Just take some cum and rub it on the patch to turn it on. Have fun now!"

Both ladies were curious as to what Dr.Hall was talking about but Alex was far too busy enjoying the head of Kim's cock in his mouth to care.

Mandy saw the pink patch over his belly button. She reached over and pulled Kim's cock free from the tight seal Alex made with his lips, making him pout at the fact that one of his favorite toys was taken away.

"Easy Alex. I just need a little cum is all. You can have her cock back once I get it."

She turned her attention to Kim.

"Would you be a doll and give me some cum, please."

"I...I wish I could. I'm tapped out right now. Give me 2....no 3 minutes for my girls to refill."

She then returned her attention to Alex.

"Alex! If you want me to keep fucking I'll need you to get some cum from Kim. Can you do that for me, babe."

He was laser focused now. Alex had already made Kim cum the best load of her life and now it was time to do the same with Mandy. He unfolded his legs from behind his head and pulled Kim's legs down so he could slide his face under her ass.

Kim was confused about what he could do. She was drained and was convinced nothing more was going to come out.

"A-Alex I'm tapped out. There's nothing you can......OOOOHH! AHHHH! AHHH YESSS!"

Alex went in and started devouring Kim's butthole again. He jabbed his tongue inside her, determined to get more of the thick cream he loved so much out of her. With her laying on his face he reached around her waist and started giving her a slow handjob. With his left hand he gave a twisting motion on Kim's fat cock head and with his right hand he firmly messaged her balls.

"I...I love it! H-How are you so good at this. I...I can feel it! It's coming...It's.....OOOOOOH!!"

It wasn't much by futa standards but it was still huge by male ones. Mandy watched as 5 to 6 big and thick drops of cum leaked out of Kim's semi erect cock onto Alex's chest.

"You never cease to amaze me, Alex. Now thanks to you we'll be able to make each other good."

Mandy recalled how Dr.Hall said the patch was special and that it would help with the cum, so she was curious. She wiped some of the cum from Alex's chest onto her finger and spread it on the patch.

Suddenly the pink patch started to glow and she felt a heat begin to radiate from it, along with Alex's ass beginning to tighten around her cock. She watched in shock as his swollen stomach quickly began to shrink until it was back to being smooth and flat. She stared at the patch as its glow began to fade and go back to normal. Alex didn't even seem to notice the change his body had gone through, which meant the patch worked very quickly and subtly.

Mandy pieced together its function after a few seconds.

"So the patch absorbs cum and tightens his holes again. So no more emptying out on the toilet and he'll never get loose."

A smile formed on her face and she flexed her cock inside him. Alex stopped eating Kim's ass and realized what was coming. He crossed his legs behind Mandy, trapping her and she took it as a signal that he was ready.

"Are you ready, Alex? You got about 6 inches left to take. It's okay if you can't. I'm perfectly fine with...."

"NO! G-Give it to me. I want to make you feel good. J-Just...don't go too hard...I'm not ready for that yet."

Mandy licked her lips and brought a finger up Alex's mouth where he eagerly began to suck on it. This was it. This was the culmination of finally expressing years of repressed emotions and taking off the mask of Big Mandy. She was going to make love to her man and breed him so no other futa aside from Kim would touch him.

She slowly eased the remainder of her cock inside with a few pauses here and there to give him time to adjust to the sizable object in his ass. After a couple minutes of him asking for more and tapping her abs to slow down, Mandy's balls finally felt the softness of Alex's cheeks.

"Ooooh. M-Mandy it's...it's really deep. F-Fuck I...I can feel you throbbing."

"Fuuuuck, Alex. Y-You're ass is...Ooooh it's fantastic. I'm gonna start moving now okay?"

"Y-Yeah but can I....ask for a favor?"

Mandy looked in Alex's eyes and saw a hunger that rivaled most futas. Her heart started beating fast and grew excited, waiting to hear whatever it was he wanted to ask her.

"Of course. What is it, Alex?"

"I...I want you to fuck me."

"Don't worry babe I'll make you feel really...."

"No, you don't understand. I mean REALLY fuck me. Like other futas would. I know that's how you like it."

Mandy's breathing quickened and even Kim looked stunned for a moment before a wide smile formed on his face. She looked Mandy in the eye and could tell she was moments away from fucking Alex through the matress.

Kim slapped her cock on Alex's face drawing both his and Mandy's attention towards herself.

"Mandy! Give our slutty little man what he asked for!"

That was it. It was all she needed to hear. Once she got the go ahead from both of her lovers Mandy's urges as futa completely took over. She leaned forwards and put a hand around Alex's neck but made sure not to choke him too hard. While her other hand played with his balls causing his small cock to jump with excitement.

"G-Get ready, slut. I'm about to fuck you so hard that you'll forget about that tiny clit of yours."

"YES! OOOH YES, PLEASE! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Mandy momentarily stopped playing with his balls and gave one of his plump buttcheeks a harsh slap.

"Remember....You asked for this."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"OOOOOH! M-MANDY Y-YOU'RE SO....OOH, OOOOH GAWD!"

The other inmates outside the cell were cheering at the sound of their queen fucking her new bitch but she didn't see it that way. This was her having the first of many rough yet passionate sex sessions with her and Kim's new man but she had to admit, hearing her fellow inmates cheer her on did get her excited.

"Ride that fat ass and make him say your name!"

"Be the bull we all know you are and bust a huge nut in that fat ass! "

"Breed him, Big Mandy!"

"Yeah, get that slut pregnant and turn him into a good mommy!

The last cheer sent shudders of pleasure down her spine. She could already picture Alex with a full term pregnancy belly. She looked down and saw him grinding his big white ass on her and made a decision.

"Alex I'm gonna breed you till you look like you're carrying my kids."

"OOOH GAWD YES! GIVE ME THAT FUCKING CAWK YOU BULL. FUUUUCK IT'S SO BIG!"

His conscious effort in trying to suppress his feminine voice was gone and he now sounded like a true college slut riding her first big cock. Just the thought of the massive cock in his ass cumming and getting to see Mandy's pleasure filled face sent him over the edge. It made his tiny cock start dribbling it weak and watery load right atop of the cock bulge in his abs. His eyes were open but their owner had long since been lost in the endless abyss of pleasure the massive flesh pipe in his ass was giving him.

Mandy was slamming her cock against his prostate and the amount of stimulation he was feeling was making him drool uncontrollably but he still hungered for it. For his girlfriend's thick and flavorful nectar to fill him like the beta bitch he was.

"FUUCK! I...I WANT IT. I WANT YOU TO NUT IN MY PUSSY! "

Mandy's eyes grew wide and even Kim stopped stroking her cock. Kim looked at Mandy whose face was blushing so much she could clearly see it through her chocolate skin. The two ladies made eye contact and Kim got an idea that would further solidify her relationship with Mandy.

"Mandy, don't move."

Kim quickly got off the bed. She had stroked her cock into a second, harder erection and was ready for some action. She circled the bed and got behind Mandy. She got the shoelace that was tied to her cock and brought Mandy's hands behind her back.

"K-Kim what are you doing?"

"Shhh, I'm giving Alex what he wants. He wants all of your cum. What kind of girlfriends would we be if we didn't spoil our man after he took care of me so well."

"Okay I understand that but what are you doing? "

"Relax! I'm just gonna help you breed him!"

Kim tied Mandy's hands behind her back and coated the upper half of her cock in precum. She lined herself up with Mandy's back door and without warning slammed herself balls deep into the woman's thick chocolate ass.

"OOOOOOOH! OOOH MY......F-FUCK! SOME WARNING WOULD BE....."

"SHUT UP AND FUCK HIM!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Mandy was fucking him like a futa who hadn't cum in days. She was giving Alex exactly what he asked for and it was just the way she liked it.

Alex was was struggling to fathom why on earth he even tried to fuck regular women when a huge cock was exactly what he needed.

"FUCK! FUUUUUCK! UGH THIS CAWK'S SO FUCKING GOOD!"

On the other hand Mandy and Kim were both experiencing different forms of pleasure for the first time. Mandy was getting her ass fucked for the first time and since her cock was currently being thrusted inside her boyfriends fat ass she didn't even regester any of the pain that came with having a 13 inch cock in her ass. She was feeling nothing but mind numbing pleasure from both sides.

"MY ASS! IT...FEELS...OOOOH IT FEELS SO...FUUUUUCK!"

"Good, huh? Never would have guessed a big cock my ass would feel as good as it did but I loved the feeling, so I just had to share it with you. I got say fucking a futa feels great. Your ass has more grip than most of the pussies I've fucked. I can see why Sonya was so eager to get in Lisa's bubble butt. Futas that have fat asses have a top tier hole."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

The patch had tightened Alex's ass to the point he was practically milking Mandy's cock. Kim's cock was deep inside her and for this being her first time on the receiving end, the stimulation was mind shattering. Everytime she bottomed out in Alex's ass Kim's cock was pulled out until just the head was left and whenever she pulled out of Alex, Kim's cock got buried down to the base in her ass.

"FUCK! OH FUCK! I'M CLOSE. OOOOH I'M ABOUT TO NUT!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Kim turned Mandy's head and started making out with her. She snaked both of her hands in front of Mandy and grabbed one of her big balls in each hand. She gave them a firm squeeze and started messaging the fat testicles. Kim was trying to get Mandy to fill Alex with enough of her thick cum that even if it wasn't biologically possible, he would at least look the part of being pregnant with twins.

"MY BALLS! OOOOH MY BALLS! I....I FEEL IT! IT'S...IT'S COMING! ALEX IT'S COMING!"

Mandy was so lost in the over stimulation she was receiving that she stopped fucking Alex and let him grind his big pillowy cheeks on her. Both Alex and Kim wanted her to cum. They both wanted to see what a full load from the queen looked like.

"Fuck! Your ass is too good Mandy. I...I can't hold it any longer. OOOOH FUCK!"

Kim hit the point of no return and flooded Mandy's ass with her cum. She ground into Mandy's ass and hugged her from behind. She took one hand off of Mandy's balls and pinched her left nipple, while never breaking the kiss.

If Mandy was close before, being filled with a huge load and having her nipple played with had her teetering on the edge. Alex reached forward and played with her other nipple, while Kim continued to massage Mandy's other ball.

Mandy's eye's were fluttering, she had drool coming out the corner of her mouth from the sloppy kisses she was exchanging with Kim, and her balls were scrunched tight against her. Then from the corner of her eye she made eye contact with Alex.

He said the final thing she needed to hear and go over the edge to bust the fattest nut of her life.

"OOH GAWD! YOUR......YOUR CAWK IS MINE! EVERY INCH IS FUCKING MINE, M-MANDY!! I....I WANT IT. G-GIVE ME YOUR NUT YOU HUNG GODDESS!"

There was no way she could hold it in after hearing something so slutty and the fact that it came from her new boyfriend whose fat ass was grinding against her was too much. It sent her flying past the point of no return.

Mandy's whole body shuddered, her balls scrunched up so much it was borderline painful, Kim vigorously slammed her huge cock into her repeatedly, and her eye's rolled up into her skull. Alex saw it all and was ready to take every drop.

"YESSS! GIVE ME MY REWARD MANDY!"

Mandy took one last deep breath before she felt her cum travel up her cock.

"OOOOOOOOH, ALEX!!"

Kim gave Mandy's testicle an extra hard squeeze and broke the kiss to start licking her ear.

"That's it, bitch! Give him the nut he asked so nicely for! "

Kim kept fucking Mandy, while Alex ground himself onto her and the two watched as Mandy's tongue lolled out of her mouth. Alex felt himself quickly begin to feel full and watched as the outline of Mandy's cock began to fade and be replaced by a cum belly that continued to grow.

Kim just kept hammering away at Mandy's ass. There was something about seeing her lost in pleasure and cumming her brains out that made her want to fuck her more.

"You like this dick dont you, babe? I know you like Alex's tight pussy too! They feel so good don't they?"

"UUUGGGHHH! OH GAWD IT'S SO GOOD. BREED....I NEED TO BREED! MMMMMMM FUCK!"

Both Kim and Alex watched in awe as the cum shots filling him got bigger and even though he couldn't see it, he knew it got thicker as well. He could feel it slosh around and cling to his insides. He felt the thick baby batter get pumped into him and he loved the feeling. He had two beautiful girlfriends who he planned on taking care of daily.

He was filled to the same size as before but he wanted every last drop Mandy had, so he quickly did a 180. He went from being on his back in missionary, to being on all fours. He went lower and got into an ass up, face down position. He arched his back like a true cock slut and proceeded to fuck himself on Mandy's black python. Kim watched with a tinge of jealousy as the big white globes that were his ass cheeks bounced and rippled off of Mandy.

Kim pinched Mandy's tongue that was lolled out of her mouth and held it firmly. She then got a better grip on one of her balls and was ready to ring out every drop of cum out her.

"Look at that ass. It's so beautiful the way it jiggles and bounces off of you. He deserves every drop and I think this'll make us even for before so get ready Mandy. I'm gonna help you empty these fat balls."

She then began to squeeze Mandy's balls, the force of her grip increasing with every word.

"You're going to give Alex EVERY!"

(SQUEEZE x1)

"Last DROP!'

(SQUEEZE x2)

"Of CUM!"

(SQUEEZE x3)

"You HAVE!"

(SQUEEZE x4)

Tears ran down Mandy's face from a mixture of pain and mind shattering pleasure. She kept cumming while Alex never stopped throwing his ass back on her, and Kim kept pumping her full of her own cum and cock.

"That's it, baby! Empty your balls in that fantastic fat ass in front of you while I empty mine your."

It continued for almost 4 minutes until Mandy's body went limp and she fell back on top of Kim. When Mandy fell back her cock slid out of him but Alex's anal ring clung to the fat mushroom head. Her own body weight stretched her cock until it finally came free from the heavenly hole that was Alex's ass.

*POP-SPURT*

His tiny butthole was stretched open and kept trying to close itself. Kim looked in astonishment as Mandy's cum poured out of Alex, its thickness similar to yogurt. Alex was so exhausted that he simply laid there but made sure to express his gratitude.

"M-Mandy...Kim. T-Thank you!"

Even in the position he was in Kim could tell her plan worked. With Alex throwing his ass back on Mandy, with herself squeezing Mandy's balls, and the other inmates cheering her on to breed him, Mandy had completely emptied her balls.

Kim looked at Alex's stomach in awe. His stomach had swelled to a full term pregnancy. Just looking at him Kim knew that if Alex was a woman his pregnancy would be more of a fact than the gravity pulling the cum down his taint over his balls.

Kim dipped her finger into his stretched butthole to get a glob of cum. She then tried to carefully move him to get to the patch but accidentally pushed his stomach causing a fresh batch of Mandy's cum to bubble out of him.

Kim looked at Mandy who was still in her arms and semi conscious. She slowly massaged her new girlfriend's tits in an effort to wake her up.

"Mandy, are you okay?"

Hearing her name being called and having her breast played with was enough to wake her from her exhausted state.

"I'm...great. Y-You can have your turn now. That...That ass is...is a gift from god!"

Kim proceeded to wipe the cum on her finger on the patch which glowed like before. She watched as Alex's cum baby was absorbed by the patch and his butthole slowly closed back up. The sight alone got her hard again and ready for her fourth nut. She walked up behind Alex and lined herself up with his new virgin butthole.