Fresh Meat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alex walked by he gave the twins a playful wink. They both looked at him and hungerly licked their lips. He smiled as Dina subtly rubbed her crotch and her cock started to stretch down her thigh when she checked out Alex's ass. Josh noticed Alex looking at the twins and made sure that he knew they were his.

"Hey! Keep it moving dude. Saba and Dina are mine. Find someone else to suck your dick."

"S-Suck my dick? What are......"

Then the lightbulb went off in Alex's head and he realized that Josh had claimed the twins without knowing they each had a package that put pornstars to shame. The cocky dude had no Idea how outgunned he was and that was just the beginning of his worries. Alex could tell that they were both beasts waiting for the right moment to pounce on their prey. He was going to give Josh a warning but the man had other ideas.

"Listen dude, you should know that they're......."

"They're mine! Their nice asses are mine, their pretty faces are mine, and most importantly their pussies are mine. Now fuck off before we have problem and I knock some of your teeth out, loser."

Mandy and Kim stepped forward ready to knock some sense into Josh for disrespecting their man but Alex stopped them. He figured he didn't need to do anything and that Josh would learn the truth on his own. Especially with the way the twins were staring at his ass. Alex figured he would learn very soon and that the lesson would not be a gentle one.

The three of them continued walking and just about made it outside when Alex realized he forgot to give his uniform back. A part of him wanted to keep it but it was prison property. Besides who was he to deprive his cocky replacement of such a stylish piece of fashion.

"Sorry guys, I forgot to give Dr.Hall my uniform back. Give me a couple minutes and I'll meet you guys outside."

Mandy and Kim shrugged their shoulders and kept walking.

Alex quickly ran back to the medical wing to give Dr.Hall the uniform but she was nowhere to be found. He left it on her desk and was about to walk out when he heard Josh's voice followed by the twins.

Alex quickly hid behind one of the beds to avoid a confrontation but instead he got treated to the beginning of a lesson Josh would never forget.

"Uh....Oh here's the bathroom."

Alex could see Josh walking behind the twins while staring at their shapely asses. When they all got to the bathroom door he did a quick look around to see if anyone was in the medical wing. Once he felt that the coast was clear he turned to the twins and began sealing his own fate.

"So Saba....Dina....Do you guys wanna...y'know....."

Josh used his left hand to make a fist and began pressing his right index finger inside of it to simulate his dick going inside them but they saw it as the exact opposite. Both twins' eyes widened with hunger and they gave him a wide toothy smile. Alex saw them both look at each other and then tilt their heads to look around Josh to get a better view of his large ass.

Saba pointed at him and bulged her cheek with her tongue to mimic a blowjob. Josh, being the cocky fool Alex suspected, was to horny to see the rather large and noticeable bulge throbbing on Saba's thigh. He was so eager that he carelessly agreed and Alex saw the hunger take over her.

"My sister and I like it rough. Are you okay with that?"

"Of course! Don't let the pretty face fool you. I'll ride you guys all day, everyday. I'll take care of you anytime."

"Anytime? We fuck a lot. Like A LOT. You promise we can ride you as long as we want?"

"You two can ride me until you're satisfied."

That was the last straw for the twins, they couldn't wait anymore. Dina licked her lips and opened the bathroom door. All three of them walked in and Alex watched as Saba copied a trick from Sonya's play book. She subtly locked the door from the outside ensuring their prey had no chance at escaping.

Alex quickly got up and tiptoed to the bathroom door. He looked through the window of the door and watched as Josh began stripping. He took off his boxers and freed a hard 5 inch cock. He turned away from the twins to pick up his clothes off the floor and Alex could see a dark spot on Dina's pants begin to form. Josh approached them and waited for them to strip.

"C'mon guys. It's your turn to get naked. You two are gonna ride my cock just like you wanted."

Both twins took their shirts and bras off, making Josh's eyes go wide at the sight of their breasts. Then they both grabbed the waist of their pants and Alex knew it was over for him. He watched as Josh's expression went from excited, to confused, and finally to scared.

The twins had freed their cocks from their pants and just as Alex suspected they were both packing serious heat. They both had about the same length as Sonya but were a bit thicker. Their balls were comparable to Mandy's which he knew meant that Josh was about to get pumped extra full of their baby batter.

"Uh....This....This is a joke right? Like there's...just no way. Y-You two are pretty girls so those aren't real. Right?"

Alex watched as both twins began to walk towards Josh and their cock began to drip precum. Josh began backing up as they continued to advance until he bumped into the door. He tried to open it but was confused as to why it was locked. He quickly turned around to protect his ass but Dina wasn't having it. She put a hand on the door next to Josh's head and let her displeasure be known.

"Why're you running? You said my sister and I can ride you anytime. You said you'd take care of us. You promised."

"That was when I thought you two were a pair of hot babes, not some...some freaks."

Alex watched as both Saba and Dina's expression changed. The lust and hunger was still there but now Alex could clearly see the anger on their faces. Saba got in his face and let loose the frustration she was feeling.

"Freaks? We're....freaks? Fine you wanna call us freaks go ahead but if we're freaks, then you're our bitch. No more nice sisters, Josh!"

Dina chimed in and decided that his punishment was about to start.

"No, Saba! He's less than a bitch. From now on......"

Both of them grabbed one of his arms. Alex watched as Dina reached back and got a handful of lube from the dispenser on the bathroom wall. She smeared the lube all over her cock, which made it easy for Alex to guess who was getting which hole.

"He's our pet!"

And with that they pounced like two tigers attacking their prey. There was a minor struggle but nothing a futa couldn't handle, let alone two. The girls had him but Josh wasn't done hurling his insults and they only further cemented his long journey to the base of the twins' cocks.

"No! Get away from me you freaks! I like regular girls, not you...mutants!"

Saba was left speechless. As futa she had to have tough skin but the little effeminate man beneath her was hitting her some serious verbal low blows. It brought her back to a time when Dina and herself were constantly bullied as kids for being different.

"M-Mutants? Are....Are you....*SNIFFLE*.....Are you serious? You're calling me a mutant!"

Dina watched as her sister's usual confident shell cracked and she saw the beginning of tears form in her sister's eyes. They were going to give their pet a good dicking regardless but know it was personal.

Dina had already tied Josh's hands together using his own belt of all things. She then put both of his legs on her shoulders and lined her cock up with his tight rear entrance.

"You made my sister cry. Now you're really gonna get it!"

"Cry? Like I give a shit. Fuck both of you ugly freak can.....WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! Wait!...W-What are you doing?"

Dina started to press her cock into Lee's ass.

"Cementing your role as our pet!"

"No, no,no, no. Listen here you ugly...."

*POP*

"OOOOOOOH! OOOOOOH MYYYYY.......!!"

"FUUUUCK! Your personality is shitty as can be but your ass is amazing. Saba, don't listen to him. Use our pet and cheer yourself up. You're one of the prettiest girls I know and I'm not saying that because you're my sister."

Saba whipped the tears away before they could start falling and lined her cock up with the mouth that spat all the horrible insults at her.

"UUUGHH GOD! I...I'M SORRY....PLEASE!! I.....I CAN'T TAKE SOMETHING THAT BIG!!"

"You're sorry? Should've thought about that before you made my sister cry. Now you get to watch as a freak makes her cock disappear inside your ass."

Dina began slowly sinking the entirety of her cock into Josh's ass and Alex watched as the same conflicted look he'd seen in the past began to form on his face. Josh was beginning to enjoy the feeling of a thick cock sliding deeper into his ass but his masculine pride just wouldn't allow it. However Alex knew that when it came to battle between your masculinity and the pleasure of a huge futa cock in your ass, the latter always won.

"UGH! UUUUGHHH FUCK! D-DINA YOUR COCKS FUCKING HUGE!! PLEASE, IM......"

"SABA, SHUT OUR PET UP!"

"Sure thing, sis!'

Saba placed the head of her cock inside Josh's mouth as he moaned and let her frustration out on his plump lips.

"FUCK! YOU! JOSH!"

"HHHHRRRRLLLLLLK!!"

In three thrust she buried her entire cock down his throat and Dina wasn't far behind her. She continued to slide her cock into his ass until she felt the softness of his big asscheeks. She looked at her sister who was enjoying Josh's mouth and the two began a sisterly tag team on their new pet.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

*GULK*GULK*GULK*

In his squirming Josh managed to free his hands but to the sisters' shock instead of fighting he began caressing Saba's tits. Dina licked her lips and flicked Josh's cock which was now leaking precum.

"All those insults and that cocky attitude from before was bullshit. You just needed a thick futa cock in your ass to behave."

She began to increase the power of her thrust to really hammer away at Josh's butt so she could drive home the point of his punishment. Josh's cock began to throb from the pleasure he was feeling and Dina gave his cock another flick as an idea came to her.

"I'm gonna make you nut from having my cock in your ass! That'll get rid of any thoughts you might have about disobeying us."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

She proceeded to power fuck Josh's ass until his body betrayed the last portion of his still sane mind and began to shudder. His balls scrunched tight and his cock swelled until it reached its peak. Josh began to dribble his weak and water load all over himself. Saba dipped her finger into Josh's cum and wiped it on his face before she began laughing. Dina was happy to see her sister happy again but was curious about what was so funny.

"What's got you laughing so much, sis?"

"You'd think that someone as cocky as him would have a big dick and cum like crazy but he's really pathetic in both departments."

Dina couldn't help but laugh also and noticed Josh's face turning red from embarrassment.

"It's okay, Josh! Your cock was never gonna get any action in the first place but this fat ass and those plump lips are gonna get used multiple times a day."

Dina kept power fucking Josh's ass until she sent him over the edge into another prostate induced orgasm. The spasming of his muscles around her cock must have been to much for Dina who started to breath heavy and she began fucking Josh harder with erratic thrust.

"F-FUCK! THIS ASS IS REALLY GOOD! I'M....OOOH I'M GONNA NUT REALLY FUCKING SOON!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Alex was so lost in the scene in front of him that he didn't realize Dr.Hall had snuck up behind him. She put a hand on his shoulder startling him but she quickly shushed him so as to not disturb what was going on in front of them. She got next to him and began watching the scene unfold with him.

"Huh! Well I gotta say Alex, I'm not surprised this happened."

"Why do you say that?"

"His name is Josh Davis and he's got quite the rap sheet. See, his father is a big oil tycoon so whenever Josh got in trouble his dad always bailed him out. He got saved so many times by his dad that the brat thought he was untouchable but eventually he went too far. The idiot fucked up so badly that all of his father's money and the best lawyers in the city couldn't save him."

"What did he do?"

"His ex-girlfriend broke up with him for obvious reasons and Josh here didn't take it so well. So he got piss drunk, stole her car, and eventually crashed it into the poor girl's house. The car went straight into the living room and his ex-girlfriend broke her leg in the accident. It was all on camera too so there wasn't a single thing anyone could have done to save him."

"Wow he uh...sounds like a real piece of work!"

"Oh, he is but I had a hunch that this is what he needed."

"What do you mean?"

"I figured all he needed was someone to take charge of his life and break that arrogant mentality that every trust fund brat has. Outside he was a rich asshole with too much money for his age but here he's a tight hole for the twins to bury their cocks in. Pretty soon he'll be filled with something far hotter and thicker than the booze that landed him here. Speaking of which....."

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Dina was drooling and had placed Josh's balls in firm grip. She kept fucking him until she cried out in euphoric bliss and hilted her cock in his ass.

"OOOOOH YESSSS! OOOOOOH! OOOH YOU'RE SO TIGHT! UUUUGHH FUCKING TAKE IT!!!"

They both watched as Josh's belly began to fill and he began to cum for the third time. Dina kept pumping him full of her huge cock and superior seed that would soon take charge of his life. She ground her hips into his ass until the build up was too much and an explosion of cum blasted out of his ass around her cock. She planned on pulling her cock out his ass to cover his inferior penis in her cum to further solidify his position but neither Dr.Hall or Alex got to see it.

The moment her cock popped free and slid upwards multiple thick jets of cum rocketed out of Dina's cock. They splattered against the window blocking the view. The gooey white substance rolled down the glass and the door until it ultimately pooled out from underneath it. The puddle of thick cum continued to slowly spread and it even touched Dr.Hall's shoes where she marveled at its paste like consistency.

"Jesus, that's some of the thickest cum I've ever seen and there's so much too! The janitor's gonna have a fit later. Well it's unfortunate but it looks like the show's over Alex!"

Dr.Hall and Alex backed away from the door just as they heard a sloppy pop that was undoubtedly from Dina putting her cock back inside Josh's ass. They both looked at the door one final time as they heard the sound of someone gulping down a copious amount of liquid.

"S-Sis his throat was so good. I can't even imagine how good his ass feels."

"Come over and try it. He's so tight but I think he can handle both of us."

They both heard the sound of Saba's cock exiting his throat followed by Josh's exhausted voice. He started begging the twins not to but the high pitched girlish cry that followed painted a vivid picture as to what happened.

"UUUUGH! UUUUUGH GAWD! T-THER'S 2 COCKS IN MY ASS! G-GUYS PLEASE I'M....I'M......FUUUUUCK I'M GONNA CUM!!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Dr.Hall and Alex shared a quick laugh before relocating to her desk on the other side of the room. Alex explained that he came to drop the uniform off and she thanked him for doing so. He was about to leave and join the others outside when he thought about her again.

"Uh...Dr.Hall, I know Lisa gets out today too. Is...she....still here?"

"Her and Sonya actually checked out before you guys but they should still be in the parking lot. They were waiting for Mandy, Kim, and yourself."

He quickly thanked her for everything and ran outside. There he saw Mandy and Kim waiting for him in a car. As he walked towards them he noticed a car to his left bouncing up and down so much the springs were creaking. He walked towards the vehicle and began to hear a familiar voice and a sound he knew all too well.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"UGH! UUUUGH YES, MAMA! OOOH GIVE IT TO ME!"

He got closer and squinted his eyes to look past the tinted glass. In doing so he was able to see Sonya in the back seat thrusting her cock into Lisa's ass. The redhead was on her back with her hands tied above her to the handle above the window. Over her eyes was a pair of precum drenched panties that Alex guessed was more than likely her own.

Alex glanced down and saw that Sonya had kept her promise. Lisa's cock was locked in a cage with her balls jutting out the side but they look much bigger than before. Taking a closer look Alex had noticed 2 things had changed about her. The first being that her balls were now similar in size to Kim's and they looked quite full. The second and more pronounced of the two changes was that her breasts were now significantly larger.

Lisa had gone from a small B cup breast to having a pair of huge stripper tits that looked like they were bigger than double D's. Alex's attention was once again drawn to the cock outline in Lisa's stomach as it was drilled into her with hard thrust.

*BEEP*

The car horn caught him off guard and nearly made him expose his presence. He looked over and saw Mandy waving at him to come over but he insisted that she was the one to come to him. Both Kim and Mandy exited the car. They walked over to Alex with a confused look on their faces until they got close enough to hear a sound they knew very well. Both ladies then did a quick jog over and soon all three of them were watching Lisa get her ass blasted.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

"FUUUUCK! FUUUUCK ME! U-UUUUGH GAWD, MAMA!"

Kim was the first to break the silence.

"God damn! Sonya's really laying it down. With a cock that big, stamina for day and she's a bit of a bully. You gotta be built differently to take a pounding like that. I mean just...HOLY FUCK HER BALLS GOT BIG!"

Kim's outburst alerted Sonya to their presence. She blew a strand of hair off her face and pressed the button to bring the window down. Once opened the smell of hard and rough sex assaulted their nostrils. It made Alex's heart beat with excitement while his two girlfriends quickly started to get hard. Sonya smiled at their reaction and stopped fucking lisa but made sure to leave her cock hilted in her ass.

"Fuck! What took you guys so long?"

Kim looked at her confused and shook her head.

"Now how were we supposed to know this was your car when the tints are dark as hell and you're in the back seat fucking Lisa. Who I might add looks like she's changed quite a bit since I first met her."

"Yeah Dr.Hall gave her some kind of special lotion on the first day and told her to rub it on her tits. Girl's boobs grew about a cup size a week before they stopped. Then when we were checking out with her she gave her another lotion but it was for her ball and it worked pretty much right away."

Alex figured it was something along those lines but then his curiosity peaked. They had all gotten something from Dr.Hall that fit their personality and habits but he was curious as to what Sonya got.

"Wait so Lisa got the lotion for her balls but what did you get?"

Kim and Mandy both showed interest as well which was fine because Sonya was more than happy to show off her gift.

"Wait till you see this. This is the best gift anyones ever gotten me."

She slowly pulled her cock out and showed everyone but there was nothing. Kim especially was confused because she was sure that just like her gift was tailor made for her kinks, she was sure Dr.Hall would've done the same for Sonya.

"I don't see anything. What's different about your cock?"

"Just watch this. Deactivate cloak."

Suddenly a barely visible skin tight layer of some sort of clear material was able to be seen by everyone. Under the clear material were numerous black dots. The entirety of Sonya's cock was covered in this clear skin but the very tip was left open for her to cum and use the bathroom. It was certainly something that peaked everyone's interest and Sonya was more than happy to spill its secrets.