Fresh Meat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"K-Kim...I....I need a break."

"Sorry, babe but you've got 2 hung futa girlfriends now. The only breaks here are when everyone's exhausted.

Alex slowly turned his head and looked at Kim. She saw the same hunger in his eyes that Mandy had earlier.

"I'm not mean Alex. We'll go slow and only go harder if you want to."

He stuck his tongue out and teased Kim by shaking his big butt in front of her. He was tired but his need to get fucked by Kim spurred him on.

"S-Slow? Kim....S-Shut up and fuck me!"

Alex saw the hungry smile he had seen when he first walked into the cell. He knew that he was about to get fucked unlike ever before and he couldn't wait. Kim pulled him into a deep kiss before throwing him back onto the bed and grabbing his hair.

"God you're so sexy, Alex. I love you!"

And with that she pressed the head of her cock into the ass she'd wanted since this morning.

*POP*

"Ooooh it's so fucking tight. Futa's would literally kill to get in this ass but it's mine."

Alex bit his lip in arousal as he felt the spanish cock of his former bully now lover slide deeper into him. He remembered how she looked jealous when he was bouncing his ass on Mandy's cock. So he grabbed the bottle of lube and proceeded to smear a thin layer all over his ass making it shine like in porn.

"All this shiny booty is for you Kim."

He saw Kim's jaw drop open in shock at his bold slutty act but Alex wasn't done yet. He knew what Kim liked and didn't just bounce his ass on her cock but rather he attempted to twerk on it. He never did anything like it before and figured it would be a bit cringey but Kim's eyes widened and she started throwing her hips forward.

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Mandy slowly made her way and layed down next to Alex as he was getting his ass plowed for the second time in one night.

"How're you holding up, Alex?"

"OOOH I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU GUYS. THIS....THIS FEELS SO....OOOOOH GAWD I'M CUMMING!!"

*THWAP*THWAP*THWAP*

Mandy slid herself in front of Alex as his body finished shuddering from his orgasm. She had her legs spread open with her cock now ready for its turn at the lips Kim held in such high esteem.

She didn't even have to ask because Alex quickly grabbed the towering cock in front of him and began sucking on the head of Mandy's cock. He suckled on it for a bit before he began to bob his head up and down on the first half of her cock.

*GULK*GULK*GULK*GULK*

Mandy looked into his eyes and saw nothing but happiness and knew the 3 of them had a bright future.

- Release Day

It had been two years since Alex stepped foot inside the prison and he couldn't believe time had gone by so quickly. In that time Mandy, Kim, and himself found more happiness than they had thought possible. The three of them were offered a spot in "C" block but decided not to go since it would make things more difficult for Mandy. She still ruled with an iron fist but there was chatter from time to time about how she'd gone soft. Those rumors were quickly squashed once she got her hands on the person spouting such nonsense. Her and Kim both weeded out any and all potential threats to their new relationship. Things had gotten a bit tense in the beginning but after a couple months the other inmates just learned to accept things for how they were.

Alex had also monitored his savings that he had managed to hide in crypto currency just moments before he was arrested. With the market going up over the years and with volatility being low his initial savings had almost quadrupled while he was incarcerated. His initial plan was to get out of the drug game and start over fresh but that was before his money increased. Now he had enough saved to not only start over but for the 3 of them to live quite lavishly with money to spare.

He had grown quite fond of this place but like all things in life it was time to move on. He was packing his personal belongings and rummaging through the cell to make sure nothing important was left behind.

"Alex, you ready?"

He turned his head to see Kim standing in the doorway in all her beauty and couldn't stop himself from staring at the soft bulge in her sweatpants.

"Yeah, I'm done. Can't believe we're getting out of here."

"I know but y'know what they say. Time flies when you're having fun."

Kim walked up to him and pulled him into a deep kiss while reaching around Alex to grab his voluptuous ass.

"And we were most definitely having fun. How about we have some right now!"

Alex could feel his favorite toy begin to stiffen against him and was ready to take her offer but the other love of his life as usual kept them in check.

"Nope! Not right now. You two are not about to start fucking when we only have 5 minutes to get to Dr.Hall's office and get checked out. Or did you guys want to stay here for another day?"

Mandy saw the contemplating look on Alex and Kim's face. She rolled her eyes in annoyance at the fact that the two of them were actually thinking about staying.

"Un.....Fucking....Believable. If you wanna go at it and start cumming your brains out at least wait until we're free. Is that too much to ask for?"

Alex and Kim both started laughing. Once again Mandy was the voice of reason since out of the three of them she had the best control over her urges. That wasn't to say she didn't have them as much as Alex and Kim. Mandy would get serious when she needed to but her body was always ready to ram her cock into Alex's wonderful ass. It was the reason the two of them were laughing at her. Even now as she was scolding them her cock had other ideas and Alex loved to point it out.

"No it's not but are you sure you're not the one who's the most eager for a quickie. I mean....just look down."

He pointed at her crotch and all three of them watched as Mandy's cock began to snake its way down her thigh. Alex looked at Mandy with a teasing grin on his face and Kim rubbed her own ass ready for a ride on Mandy's pole. Mandy's face became a bit flushed and it was clear as day to everyone in the room that she wanted to bury her cock in either of them.

"N-No. It's not.....I was already.....J-Just shut up and get moving."

Alex and Kim shared one more laugh together before following Mandy out of the cell. As the three of them walked through the cell block they waved goodbye to the friends they had made over the years. Some would be out pretty soon after them, while others had a couple years left to serve.

When they made it to the elevator Kim pressed the button and called it up to their floor. As she turned to look at Alex she noticed his face was slightly red and he looked nervous. It took her no more than 5 seconds to figure out why and start teasing him.

"Why's your face red Alex? Are you nervous to see someone again after such a long time?"

Alex hated how easy it was for them to read him, especially Kim. He wasn't sure how but she always had him dialed in and knew what he was thinking.

"Yeah. It's been a while since I saw her. Probably a year, maybe more."

After seeing Sonya brutally fuck her ass, Alex had seen Lisa no more than 2 or 3 time during his entire stay. On those few occasions that he saw her she looked extremely exhausted and walked on shaky legs. He knew Sonya was putting her fat bubble butt to good use and even after all this time he still felt bad. He had turned his worst nightmare into a dream come true and found true happiness with his girlfriends but he wasn't sure if Lisa had gotten the same outcome.

The elevator doors screeched open and inside was the same guard from his first day. They hadn't seen each other since then because the guards never enter the cell block unless there's a special reason. The three of them walked inside and Alex began to catch up with the only staff person who had been honest from the get go with him.

"Hey, Kid! Heard today's your last day and you're getting out. Looks like you made the....best....outta your situation with these....ladies."

Kim and Mandy turned to look at the guard and Alex could easily see that they were not fond of the subtle disrespect that was just thrown their way. Alex gave the two of them a pleading look not to start anything and when their expressions softened a bit he went back to chatting with the guard.

"Yeah they're great. They're the best thing that ever happened to me. What about you? We haven't seen each other since my first day. How's the situation at home going?"

The guards mood soured quite a bit to the point even Mandy and Kim began paying closer attention to their conversation.

"How's it going you ask? Well for starters my daughter has been doing good and is on track to graduate college top of her class. She's been dating a guy she met at college named Tony, nice guy, really. Only thing that bothers me is that for some reason she goes over to my neighbor Sarah's house on a daily basis. She'll spend like 3 hours over there everyday and when she comes home she's exhausted. One time Sarah walked my daughter back home around 2 in the morning. When I opened the door Sarah just stood there smiling and said that my daughter's a really good girl. I dunno...Maybe I'm just still upset about my wife...well ex-wife. Fucking futas, can't stand them."

"Excuse me?"

"The fuck did you just say?"

Alex quickly turned around to calm his girlfriends down. Both of them looked absolutely livid but to his surprise Mandy was the angrier of the two. She looked ready to throw a punch right at the center of the guard's face but Alex had to make sure that didn't happen. He stepped up to her and wrapped his arms around her in an attempt to calm her down which seemed to work but Kim made their frustrations known.

"Fucking futas? Excuse me but what the fuck did I do. What did Mandy do? I get it. You're pissed that some futa came in with her huge cock and fucked your wife so good that she left you. But if you start saying bullshit like that to me or Mandy we'll gladly find your neighbor Sarah and join in on the fun."

"The fuck did you just say, bitch!"

"B-Bitch? You're so lucky you're wearing that uniform because if we were outside on the street Mandy and I would show you really quickly that it's not just cock size we beat men in. We may not look like it but these arms have some serious power behind them."

Things were getting outta hand quickly and Alex was sure that a fight would break out any second. If it did then all three of them were looking at an express trip straight back to the cell block for another four years.

Just as Kim stepped forward to get in the guards personal space the elevator door opened with Dr.Hall standing there with an excitement filled smile.

"Congratulations guys! I'm so happy to see you doing so......What's going on and why does it look like I inadvertently stopped a murder."

Alex quickly walked up to Dr.Hall and started explaining how it was a big misunderstanding. He told her everything that happened and when he was done she cast a cold stare at the guard.

"Philip, there is a reason the warden mandates a monthly check in with the staff here. Had you disclosed your situation at home they would have put you on paid leave with full pay and benefits until it was resolved. Instead you kept it hidden and developed rather hostile feelings towards futas while you're employed at a futa prison. You can see how that's a rather big problem!"

Alex could see the sweat roll down Philip's face and the nervous look on he was giving Dr.Hall. Alex just hoped for the situation to deescalate but could now see the seriousness of what was going on. Philip was on the verge of losing his job but Dr.Hall decided to do otherwise.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood today. I'm not going to report this but I am sending you home for the rest of the weekend. Understood?"

"Y-Yes, ma'am."

He quickly made his way out of the elevator and walked towards the exit of the medical wing. Just as he was about to walk out the door Mandy who had held her tongue the entire time decided to throw one last jab at him.

"Just remember your wife left you because Sarah's cock was able to scratch that itch at the back of her pussy where your cock couldn't reach."

Kim smiled and gave Mandy an approving nod, while Dr.Hall simply shook her head.

"Well.... I'm definitely gonna have to have a serious talk with Philip but that's for later. Right now it's a time for celebration."

Dr.Hall walked them to the back of the medical wing where there was a locked door. It required a key card, thumb print, and a 6 digit pin in order to open. Whatever was inside had to be quite valuable to merit as much security as it had. She opened the door and walked inside for a couple minutes before returning with a large box.

"So as a way of rewarding you guys for doing such a good job at learning to control your urges I made everyone a little something. First up is Mandy."

Mandy stepped forwards thinking that whatever Dr.Hall had made her was some homemade scarf or something similar along those lines. The only one that knew the true nature of the gifts that they were about to receive was Alex. He watched as Dr.Hall pulled out a solid gold cock ring with Mandy's name engraved on it. Mandy seemed happy with the gift but Dr.Hall went into detail explaining its function.

"On the surface it might look like a fancy gold cock ring but in actuality it has a very unique function. See, since you came to our facility I've noticed that you take great pride in maintaining your physique. So I built this cock ring for you. What it does is replicate any energy that you would lose during sexual activity and in turn feed that energy to your muscles. Now if you want to, you can stay in perfect shape just from having sex."

Mandy was mind blown. It was true that she was an avid gym goer and took great pride in the body she'd built. Now thanks to Dr.Hall she could maintain her body and stay in peak condition just by fucking Alex.

She eagerly pulled her pants down and slid the cock ring on. It was a bit loose at first but to her surprise it shrunk by itself until it was a perfect fit where she could keep it on at all times. She reached forwards and pulled Dr.Hall into a hug forgetting that her cock was still out.

"Woah..Uh Okay. Settle down Mandy."

"S-Sorry about that. I just..uh...I really like it. Thank you."

Dr.Hall was happy to see this side of her. She always knew Mandy was capable of change. All it took was the right people at the right time. She checked Mandy off her list and went to Kim next.

For her Dr.Hall pulled out a small vial filled with a pink liquid. Kim looked at it with intrigue. She figured if a basic object like a cock ring could have insane functions like the one given to Mandy, then a vial of unknown liquid could be anything.

"So what does that do? Is it gonna make my dick bigger or something."

Dr.Hall gave Kim the vial with a smile on her face.

"It'll do something, alright. Drink it and I'll tell you. I promise it's nothing harmful."

Had anyone else given her that vial, Kim would have forced it down their own throat to see what it did but Dr.Hall was different. Kim trusted her just as all the other futas did because despite being a prison staff member she truly cared about them. Kim took the vial and held it to her lips for a moment before deciding to go through with it.

"Okay...bottoms up."

Kim tilted her head back and chugged the vial. Its pink contents tasted like candy and made her feel a slight tingle throughout her body. Dr.Hall clapped her hands and began explaining what the mystery formula's function was.

"Okay, so basically the serum causes the nerves in your androgynous zone to feel increased pleasure. So your cock and your nipples will both feel even better when they get played with."

Kim bit her lip and looked at Alex. She wondered how good his already heavenly holes would feel now that she'd feel even more pleasure. Dr.Hall tapped her and told her to lean forwards where she began to whisper in her ear so the others couldn't hear.

"By the way I slightly tweaked the serum a bit. It also increases the pleasure you'll feel from anal sex. Perfect for a woman like you who loves it up the ass."

Kim's face turned bright red and her cock began to harden. She could tell that both Mandy and Alex were looking at her but she avoided eye contact until she collected herself.

"Uh....T-Thank you, Dr.Hall. It's uh....it's perfect."

She gave Kim a warm smile before giving her some tips.

"You're quite welcome my dear. If you ever want to dull the effects simply take a cold shower. It'll reduce the increase in sensitivity back to normal for about 4 hours but you can turn it back on just by stimulating yourself. Now for our special man of the hour."

Alex walked forwards and Dr.Hall lifted his shirt. She quickly peeled the patch off his belly button and gave him a small box. He eagerly opened it and saw a clear heart shaped patch. It both looked and felt similar to the old one she took, so he was curious as to what changed.

"Alright Alex so this is your gift for turning two of the top futas in this prison into your loving but still very horny girlfriends. The old patch you had was a prototype that was intended for women but was still compatible with you for obvious reasons. This is the latest iteration and it has all the functions the old one did with an added bonus. Now on top of absorbing cum and tightening your orfices, it now also converts the cum it absorbed into energy for the wearer. So now you'll have just as much, if not more energy to keep going during sex than these two hung ladies."

Alex was beyond giddy. He always wanted to keep going and fuck like animals with his girlfriends but learned early on in their relationship that 6 rounds was his limit. Now that he'd have the energy to keep going he'd make it a point to ride Kim and Mandy until they were the ones that tapped out.

He took the clear patch and placed it on his belly button. He felt the familiar tingle from the first time but this time the patch also turned a bright baby blue to signify it was on a male. Alex turned around and looked at both the hung amazons he called his girlfriends. He could see the hunger in their eyes but he wanted them to know that since he could now keep up with them, they'd need to up their game.

He walked forwards and placed a firm grip on both their crotches. They both started breathing faster and he felt their cocks start to harden in his hands. He squeezed a bit harder to focus their attention and let them know that things had changed.

"We're fucking at least 10 times a day and you guys better be able to keep up."

They both looked at each other and laughed before they each grabbed one of his buttcheeks. Kim kneaded his ass cheek before turning his head with her other hand to make Alex look at her.

"Keep up? Babe, we've been taking it easy on you since you always got tired after 6 rounds but now....Now you're gonna get to experience what it's like to have a futa go all out on you everyday. You're gonna be a drooling mess later on but I know you can't wait for it."

It was Alex's turn to blush but this time he didn't break eye contact. He gave an excited nod and Dr.Hall couldn't help but smile. They all asked Dr.Hall if there was anything more they needed to do before they left but she assured them that as of that moment they were all free to go.

They all smiled and made their way out of the medical wig. As they walked out they saw a batch of new inmates and amongst them was a short feminine guy, whose name tag read Josh. Both his ass and lips were quite big but not as big as Alex's who took pride in that. Josh had a cocky smirk on his face and had his arms wrapped around a pair of tall middle eastern twins who were standing on either side of him.

They were both identical with the only difference being their hair. The one to Lee's left had curly hair and her name tag read Saba. While the one to his right had straight hair with bangs and her name tag read Dina. The twins were both wearing baggy pants but Alex could see the faint shape of a large bulge in their crotches.