Freshers Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked Eve Kept her arm around me holding me close. She did not say much but, actions speak louder than words as they say and I often felt her hand brush my breast as we walked.

When we got into the more populated areas of Town she stopped to do up her gown flashing me a great view of her breasts as she did. It was clear from the look on her face she had seen me looking and seemed pleased by that fact.

Pulling me close into her again she whispered in my ear "My turn next time" before moving me off towards the bright lights coming from a pub I recognised immediately.
The green well was a well-known gay friendly pub in the area. It was so infamous that I had even heard of it. Normally I would have felt out of place going somewhere like that but after what I had been up to tonight, I had no right to complain. In fact walking through the door I felt like I fitted right in.

The Green well was busy. All the other pubs we had been too had been nearly empty but this one was almost full and loud to boot. After our adventures of the night we all found it a nice change of pace.

We all found somewhere to sit sharing the table with a couple of obviously camp and gay guys. Once again John went to get the drinks.

Susan, Eve, and I collapsed into the settee, one of us either side of Eve resting our heads on her shoulder. By now even Eve was starting to get tired. John returned with a jug of cocktail for us to share.

Sitting in comfortable silence we all sat enjoying our drinks. While the couple of guys on our table ignored us, too wrapped up in their own little bubble to even notice we were there it seemed. None of us felt the need to say or do anything.

It felt like a time of cleansing. We had all exerted ourselves that night each of us in different ways. We all needed some time to catch our breath and find our centre once more.

How long we sat in silence none of us could tell we all just took comfort and pleasure in each other's presence.

The guys with us left after about half an hour, and if they way they had been acting towards each other were any indication they were going to continue their party in private.

Looking at my companions I wondered what would come next. This was clearly the last Pub. Most of the others were closing already and none of us would manage to get into the local clubs. Not that we wanted to. Soon we would be heading back to the hall.

Just thinking about returning and lying in my bed left a lonely feeling settling in the pit of my stomach. So much had happened tonight I did not want it to end. I did not want to climb into my bed alone. I was looking forward to hearing what I knew would be a loud and exciting episode in the room next door, but I was not ready yet. I wanted more time in their company.

After a time we all began to doze and I knew it could be put off no longer. It was decided by silent consent that it was time to go home.

Chapter eighteen

The walk back home felt cold, in our lack of clothing. The green well was not far from my halls but the walk seemed disproportionately long. The closer we got to home, the more my soft melancholy deepened.

We all walked in silence knowing that the night was coming to an end. All of us seemed a little sad about that fact. The Fun was not over, I knew the girls had more planned for the night yet. But it was not going to be the same, my part in their activities was coming to an end. The knowledge left a lonely feeling in my gut.

On getting back to the flat none of us seemed to want to separate. We stood around awkwardly in the kitchen suddenly awkward. When John offered us all a night cap in his room we jumped at the chance to keep everyone together.

I had thought about what the inside of his room could be like since my first night. Even in my tired state I looked around curiously, taking in the posters on the wall and the books on the shelves marvelling at how similar our tastes seemed to be.

Surprisingly his room was neat and tidy, the floor was clear of laundry or anything. Most of the room was dominated by a large double bed. On seeing it images of what had happened on it flashed through my mind but the images held no real power as thought dulled by my fog of exhaustion.

We all collapsed onto his bed in one huge tangle of arms and legs. All too drunk and tired to be bothered moving off each other. Laying like that I could feel slept clawing at my awareness. I tried to fight it, to get back to my own bed so I wouldn't spoil the others fun.

A light snore right by my ear caught my awareness. Turning my head that way I could see Susans face only inches from my own. Sleep already held her in its grip. Unable to fight it any longer we fell asleep in each other's arms, the drink John promised us forgotten.

That night my dreams were very vividly erotic. I kept replaying events from the night over and over in my head. At one point I was watching Susan and John in the garden, while Eve stroked me under the table, her hand rising higher and higher up my leg.

Then suddenly I was no longer in the Pub. I was Susan riding up his long shaft. I had never felt this in real life but my imagination could fill in the blanks. I rode him harder and harder, knowing that behind me somewhere, Eve and Susan were watching as I took my pleasure in his body. Waiting their own turn with him.

So vivid were my dreams that I woke in a silent gasp, lust running through my body, my breathing ragged. I could feel my own juices running down my body escaping me and soaking into the bed beneath me.

Laying there with my own juices drying on my body I could feel the sleeping forms of John and the others around me. It took me a panicked second to remember where I was.

Waking in a bed with three other people only seemed to heighten my lust. Softly I moved so I could kiss Eve and Susan in turn. Then climbing slightly up the bed I climbed up to kiss John. Planning on leaving them sleeping and returning to my own room.

As I leaned down over his sleeping form I could not help but marvel at his face. In the peace of sleep he seemed to glow with an inner light, part quiet passion, and part Contended peace.

Lightly I brushed my lips against his own enjoying the smoothness of his lips against my own for the first time.

Suddenly his hand rose up and gripped my head pulling me in for a deeper more passionate kiss. My resistance melted in front of a wave of longing and lust that had steadily built inside me for the past few days.

I returned his kiss with equal vigour and force. Crushing my lips against his hard enough to bruise them. I revelled in the feel of his body pressed against my own. His warmth sent pulses of fire down though my nerves to my groin.

I could feel his manhood growing hard against my stomach. The feel of his body pressing against me sent a flood of longing through my system, too powerful to deny.

Without a shred of doubt I maneuvered myself so that his growing length was pressing against the now soaking material of my bikini bottoms. I could feel the shape of him pressing against me, sending waves of excitement like nothing I had ever felt before, through me.

It seemed strange but I could taste his excitement, his longing for me, on his tongue. Could feel his lust coming from him in waves. Each pulse coming from him feeding the fires of my own desire. Each thrust against the thin fabric sent shivers through my body, making me want him more and more. More than I had wanted any man in my life.

Then there was another hand on me. Stroking my back and rubbing my arse. I could not tell who the new hand belonged to and I did not care. All that mattered was the trail of tingling fire they left over my body as they caressed me. The hands stroked down my back and the up under my dressing gown pushing it up over my head. The flimsy material of the gown falling off of me as I moved my arms to aid them.

I could feel the heat of John's chest directly on the bare skin of my breast as I lay against him. The tip of his penis pressed against my opening, only the thin material stopping him from thrusting into me fully. The reality of my situation broke through the fog of lust that had descended on me. I was moments away from giving in, to breaking my solemn vow.

I could not stop. I did not want to stop. I broke the kiss for just an instant looking John in the eye as I decided. Did I really want this? Looking John in the eye I knew without even the smallest shadow of doubt.

Yes I did want this. Decision made, I returned the kiss full force.

With agonising slowness the hands stroking my back circled my body forcing their way between me and John.

I let out a little groan as I was separated from him even by such a small amount.

But the hands pressed upwards to press into the sensitive flesh of my breasts.

I could feel a slight rubbing down my back in time with the movements of the hands that could only be the breasts of whichever girl leaned over me. The feel of her breasts on my naked flesh driving spikes of pleasure and desire deeper into me. I was almost insane with need and unable to do anything but let my lovers do with me as they will.

The questing hands pressed into the flesh of my breasts, her finger tips needing the sensitive flesh of my nipples causing me to gasp and moan into John's eager mouth. Then the hands were pulled out from between us. Instantly I mourned their loss even and they began to slowly stroke my sides moving further down my body with each movement.
When they reached the sides of my underwear, they slipped under it pushing it down my legs in one smooth motion.

I could feel the night air against my soaking wet love hole as the cloth barrier was removed. So eager was I that I raised my bum into the air to help the passage of the last barrier. The last of my clothing gone I settled against John once more.

Unfettered by cloth, John's hard member pressed directly against me sending a wave of desire through me so strong I couldn't help but gasp and squirm against it.

A gasp turned into a cry of ecstasy as he thrust his full length into me! A shock of pleasure greater than anything rushed through me. Heightened rather than dulled by the small amount of pain that came with the loss of my innocence.

John did not wait, he rolled over so he lay on top of me, my body full of his the whole time. With John on top he lifted himself up to look at me. Resting there above me his length filling me, stretching me, I knew that in some way I loved this man.

John simply watched me squirm for a second as my body adjusted to be so completely filled before pulling back out of me. I let out a little whimper I felt his manhood recede from within me only to cry out once more and he thrust his full length back hard enough to move my whole body on the bed.

The whole world dissolved, each thrust a new wave on an ocean of pleasure! Greater and greater the waves, somewhere far off I could hear cries of pleasure but it did not matter, nothing mattered but the feel of his body pushing its way into mine over and over again.

Then it came, a wave like no other. It crashed down upon me like a tidal wave driving all breath from my body in a cry that broke my voice. Forcing everything from my head. I must have passed out for a second because shaking I felt awareness return to my body.

My thoughts returning as the spasms' running through me abated. Looking round I could see Eve and Susan looking at me with big grins on their faces. I could feel the ragged breathing of John beside me. Sometime while I had been away he had pulled out of me and lay panting in the bed beside me.

Well that was it! That was what sex was like! And I loved it. I could finally understand what all the fuss was about. How could I live denying myself such pleasure? it was foolish.

Breathing hard I just watched Eve and Susan unable to even talk. My immediate excitement sated but my lust was still burning in my heart.

Smiling Eve leaned down to give me a kiss pausing just above me as if asking permission. I raised my head up the last little bit to meet her lips with my own as I did I could feel Susan lean in to kiss me elsewhere.

Chapter nineteen

Eve's kisses on my tender lips were soft and tender, slowly igniting my passions. The feel of her soft tongue massaging my own sending waves through me once more.

Waves that were further excited by Susan's tongue on my stomach leaving a cold trail of saliva over my exposed flesh. Her kisses getting lower and lower down my body.

Opening my eyes I could see John had shifted to the side of the bed, his back to the wall, simply watching us.

The look on John's face as these two beauties shared me turned me on almost as much as their gentle ministrations did. I could see myself reflected in his eyes, the sight turning me on more and more.

In his eyes I could see the shape of Susan's head approaching the top of my legs. I could feel her kisses entering the hair above my still tender but more than willing core.

Opening my legs, I silently egged her on, wanting to feel her tongue on me, wanting her to taste me once again. Then it was there, the first ringing touch of her tongue on my clit, the sensation pushing all else from my mind as a wave of sensation over ran me once more. Forgetting all else I just laid back and let the pleasure take me.

Eve had other ideas. Very soon I felt a weight on my face. Looking up all I could see was the shaven glory of Eve's pussy just inches from my face. For a second I could only stare at her taking in the beauty that was the woman's sex. Her lips were smoothing slightly puffy and parted in her desire. I could clearly see the hood of her clit poking invitingly from the folds of her flesh. More the smell that came off of her was amazing, a scent that called to me, begged me to taste.

Without thinking I reached up with my tongue and ran it along the lining of her slit, stopping to flick the tip of her little bud. Her gasp matched my own as Susan sucked my own clit between her gentle teeth.

The taste of her was wonderful, I never knew why men were so eager to go down on a woman before. Now I could see, and taste, a woman in all her glory. And I was hooked

For how long we remained such, I could not tell you. I deliberately mirrored what Susan was doing to me as best I could. From the number of cries and shudders in Eve's body I could always tell when she came. Each time her whole body clenched, I could feel the muscles inside her squeeze onto my tongue as she pumped her love juice into my eager mouth. I lost count of the amount of times I came, screaming each one into Eve's pussy.

When Susan's rhythm changed it took me by surprise. Her face began to press into me forcing her tongue hard onto my clit, sending shock wave after shock wave through me. Each one a small orgasm in itself. I could feel her breathing grow ragged against me, and then I heard the unmistakable grunt that could only be John.

The thought raced through my mind like fire. John was fucking her while she pleasured me. It was too much for me to handle with one final scream I could take no more. I pushed away from Susan and Eve. Suddenly too sensitive to continue.

I climbed up the bed till I was sitting against the headboard watching my lovers. Eve like a flash was there taking my place feeling what I had. Her eyes locked on the same thing as mine.

Almost as soon as Susan's tongue touched her she started screaming with every one of John's thrusts pushing Susan's Whole body against her. Just watching them was making my tender over stimulated pussy sing.

It did not last long with one huge thrust he buried his length inside Susan causing them both to cry out louder than ever and as one they collapsed onto the bed.

Chapter twenty

Laying there, a deep unparalleled contentment running through my veins, I marvelled at what had just happened. No more than twenty four hours ago I had been a virgin, barely knowing a man's touch. And now here I lay a woman. At last knowing the full pleasures a man can bestow.

More than that I knew the pleasures of a woman's body too. I had been involved in an orgy. And how did I feel? For a second I searched my mind for a word that could correctly convey everything I was feeling.

Complete. It was the only word that fit. I could not conceive why I had not allowed myself this pleasure before. In hindsight my reasons felt silly and childish. Breathing deeply I let myself slowly drift off to sleep knowing that tomorrow would be the first day of the rest of my life.
A few short hours later I awoke once again knowing I was missing a lecture but not caring. In the bed with me Susan cuddled into me closer, sleep still holding her firm. Looking round the room there was no sign of Eve and John.

Holding Susan close, luxuriating in her body heat, I lay back knowing that Eve and John would soon return. The thought more than the word comforting could convey.

I did not have long to wait before the door to the room opened and in walked both of them in a gust of fragrant wind.

Both of them held two plates apace as they watched us from the doorway. Each wore a smile of such tenderness that my heart sorted at the sight of it. The smell coming from the plates immediately had my mouth watering and was a breath of life to Susan, restoring her from her slumber.

It took a ridiculously short length of time for us to devour the food, none of us talking, too busy with the business of filling our belly. Surprisingly none of us seemed to be suffering from a hangover.

Our stomachs full, we all just lounged around, naked on John's bed, while John put on a film. Feeling no need to talk, we all sat in silence to watch some film, no one even paying attention to the plot just happy to be there. Sharing something beyond simple companionship. Eve and Susan looked like the perfect pair snuggled together at one end of the bed leaving John and me snuggled together at the other.

That was how it all began. Within the week John and I became an official couple. That is not to say we did not play. Eve and Susan were regularly with us, sometimes both of us sometimes just one or the other. It was not just them either, sometimes we even introduced someone else.

But ultimately we were together. It was not the sort of relationship I had envisioned but one that made me happier than I had ever thought I could be.

About a month after I moved in, Eve and Susan put a request in to move halls with us. Their own house mates were not comfortable with their relationship and so our first reading week was a week long house warming.

That is just one of many other stories but they will have to wait for another day. I can already hear my daughter calling to tell me that her best friend was here. No doubt her mothers were not far behind. I am so glad the girls get on like the sisters they really are.

1...67891011