Freshers Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing him like that brought a smile to my lips but the feeling did not last. The horrible thought of what I would do if Eve and Susan had not arrived yet, or worse had not followed through with their plans entered my head. What would I do if they just laughed at me when they saw me and proclaimed it all to be a big joke? I did not think they were the kind to do such a thing but how much did I really know them? It would not be the first-time people had played cruel tricks on me.

Despite my fears it was not hard to find Eve and Susan. They stood in that same spot I had seen them the night before. Once more talking quietly to each other but just as obviously keeping an eye out for me. They looked gorgeous in their matching dressing gowns. The long silk garments highlighting their figure rather than hiding it. Eve's one was cut in such a way that one of her sharply legs was on display. The sight hugely erotic, even more so since I knew that there was nothing under that gown. I could already feel my juices start to build. I breathed a huge sigh of relief on seeing that they had not backed out and walked, with more confidence than I felt, up to them.
It seemed that I was the only one who knew the secret of what those dressing gowns covered. They were attracting a fair bit of attention, but I seemed to be getting more. If only the guys in the crowd knew what I knew, I don't think the girls would have gotten a moment's peace.
Just looking at them I could feel that hidden yearning to rip open the front of those gowns and look at them in all their naked glory. For once the impulse did not scare me. It seemed that I was becoming used to, if not yet comfortable with my new desires.

It took all of five seconds for them to spot me heading their way. I sort of stood out in my risky garb. Although many of the girls had taken this to be a chance to show off their body, I don't think anyone apart from my new friends and I had arrived with so little clothes on.

For a change I felt no embarrassment about being so naked where I could be seen. Nervous, yes, and cold definitely, but strangely no embarrassment. Here I stood wearing less than some of my Ex's had ever seen me in and yet I could not feel that I was in the wrong.

Nearly all the guys were staring at me, some with open lust in their eyes, and more than a couple of the girls I noticed kept looking back at me, their eyes enigmatic. Eve and Susan made no effort at hiding their appreciative stares as they both openly looked me up and down with open hunger in their eyes.

Never had I been the centre of this sort of attention. I had attracted a few looks in the past, I was no slouch in the looks department but here it was as if every eye was on me. Such attention directed my way was liberating. Rather than feeling naked and scared, I felt in control, powerful. Never had I been so excited, normally I was one of the girls in the background. Watching my friends flirt and control the room. But here that was my job and I discovered something else about myself. I loved it.

Emboldened by all the attention and feeling more than a little drunk from the wine I had drunk while getting ready, I walked up to Eve and Susan and pulled them in to a big hug in turn. Going so far as to kiss Eve on the cheek as I did so. Both girls seemed surprised by the enthusiasm of my greeting, but both returned the hug with almost as much enthusiasm. Eve even returned the kiss. I could feel the imprint of her lips burning on my cheek for a long time after she pulled away.

Standing back, I noticed that Susan had to rearrange her dressing gown. Somehow when pulling her into the hug I had almost pulled it open. Whoops I would have to be a bit more careful.

Arm in arm we walked into the union ignoring the looks we were attracting. I am sure it was my imagination, but the crowd seemed to part before us.

Just before we walked through the door into the lights and sounds of the union Susan reached up and whispered into my ear "You look great! Every man here is staring at you!"

I just smiled all the broader before whispering back "Yeah but If only they knew what was under those robes. I'm sure you would get more attention then. John is in for quite a night, it seems." Both girls looked at each other and smiled cheekily.

Once we got our drinks, we settled in our usual dark corner to wait for their prey to arrive. We sat in our usual formation with me sandwiched between them but this time they sat closer with their arms around me, their heads on my shoulders. Many of the men who walked past looked a little green with the sight of all three of us sitting there. I in my shirt, my legs on full display and Eve and Susan in their silk robes, the soft smooth flesh of their legs peeking out.

One guy sitting opposite us seemed to have been struck dumb by the sight. He just sat there staring, not even paying attention when his friends spoke to him. I pointed him out to the others. They took one look at him and started to giggle a sinister little laugh. Looking him directly in the eye they both leaned forward and started to kiss just inches from my face. The kiss started off quite chased with little pecks on the lips but soon blossomed into a full-blown Snog.

The sight of these two gorgeous women kissing not six inches from me had just as much an effect on me as the poor boy who was the target. I could feel my juices flowing in response. My eyes were glued to their lips, as they kissed with more and more passion. I could clearly see their tongues working in each other's mouths, the sight prompting saliva to flood my mouth and a warm glow to settle low in my stomach.

All too soon for my liking, the kiss ended, and they pulled apart laughing at the state of the poor boy across the room. He really did look comical, with his legs crossed. We could see his blush from here. Thankfully neither of the girls noticed the effect that they had had on me, or if they had, they did not mention it.
For some time, we sat there sipping our drinks, not wanting to get too drunk before our tour left. For the most part we sat in silence just watching the crowd. Pointing things of interest out to each other. The guy from before had moved off with his friends. A part of me was a little disappointed that he had not come to try and speak to us.
It felt comfortable sitting there. Feeling like I belonged. The low burn had subsided to a gentle little ache, constant and pleasant, but not insistent. I could feel where the dampness from before had soaked into my bikini bottoms and I hoped that it was not visible under the table.

As we sat, we kept an eye out for John but mostly we talked of little things, what we thought of university so far, about Susan's housemates who were already complaining that she was not there enough. If it hadn't been for our outfits, it would have felt like any other night. But the cool breeze on my legs, the flashes of flesh I occasionally managed to see down the front of Eve and Susan's top kept the fires burning inside and was a constant reminder of the delights the night would hold.

At one point when talking to Susan about the cocktail that she was drinking I took a look down to see that the front of her dressing gown had parted, just a little bit. from this angle so close to her I could clearly see that there was nothing underneath. I could see the gentle curve of the side of her breast and part of me kept wishing that it would open just a little bit more, to expose even more of that smooth flesh.

Licking my lips, I could stand it no more and I pointed out the opening to Susan who looked at me closely for a long time almost as if a little disappointed before closing the gap and re-tying her belt.

Confused at her reaction and aroused at the same time I looked round the room to try and distract myself from the girls sitting so close. I could feel the shape of their bodies pressed against mine. The sensation more pleasant than I really wanted to admit.

From looking round the room, it was clear that the first of the crawls had already left, the union felt almost empty. I began to wonder if we had already missed John in the crowded room and what the girls would do if that were the case.

Those thoughts were quickly banished. John was standing at the bar with a small circle of friends I had not seen before. It seemed that he too had joined in the dressing up theme, as he was standing in pyjama bottoms with no top. Even from here I could see the muscles of his toned body ripple as he moved. I felt my body respond immediately to the sight. Again, I could feel that insistent little ache flare into flame.

As if he could feel my eyes on him, he turned around surveying the room before finally he faced our little trio. Evan at this distance his eyes met mine and I could feel the approval of what he was seeing in the intensity of his gaze. He was not struck dumb like the boy from before but a look smouldered in his eyes.

Giggling and unable to stop myself, I pointed him out to Eve and Susan. Both turned to look at him big grins on their faces "Poor boy." Eve exclaimed more loudly than she intended. Attracting curious looks from the people close enough to hear her.

A little red she curled her finger beckoning John to come and join us. Some of the other people turned to look at who she was beckoning but upon seeing John seemed to immediately lose interest and went back to their individual discussions, some of them about us no doubt.

Smiling John walked over, somehow already seeming to assert some sort of propriety control over us from across the room. As he approached, I could clearly see other guys looking away as if somehow everyone knew we were dressed like this for him and him alone. The effect was startling and a little off putting, I did not belong to anyone.

None of that was able to diminish the glow in my belly that only grew as he got closer. Once more I became painfully aware of Eve and Susan's body so close to mine, a little shudder running up my spine at the thought of them and him so close.

He sat opposite us not waiting to be asked, but then Eves beckoning hand had said it all I suppose. As if on que both Eve and Susan shifted position slightly to show off more of their legs, and other assets. Somehow in doing so they managed to get my shirt to ride up a little higher.

John's looked us all over slowly, unconsciously licking his lips as his gaze caressed our bodies. Just sitting under that appraisal, I felt almost ready to burst there and then. I could feel a similar tension in my companions. His eyes buried themselves in our laps. Looking down I could see that a little damp patch on my bikini bottoms was on display and he was staring right at it.

Perhaps it was the drink, I don't know. I felt an urge to pull down my top and cover up the sight. But I resisted it. Instead before I had even realised what I was about to do, I turned to Eve and planted a soft kiss right on her lips. If I had thought about it, I would not have had the guts, but my mind seemed to have gone for a walk leaving my libido in charge for a little while.

The feel of her moist lips beneath mine, the feel of her warm breath on my cheek was intoxicating. I could almost feel myself melting into her. I could feel Eve's surprise at my action but quickly her body took over. I began to feel her open her mouth, but I pulled back not trusting myself to not lose control right there in the union if we continued. I had no idea where that would have ended, not really sure where I even wanted it to go any more.

My breathing was coming in short shallow breaths. And I was pleased to see that Eves' were too. The fire in my belly had expanded into an inferno that was lighting small flames of lust throughout my whole being. My skin felt over sensitive, even the soft touch of the silk against my body sending shivers through me. The pressure of the top pressing against my erect nipples causing me to almost gasp.

Almost as quickly as it came the sensation passed leaving me breathless and turned on like I had never been before in my life. Turning away from Eve's beautiful face did nothing to quench the fire, as my eyes met John's. He held my gaze with his, clearly seeing through me, seeing how excited I really was, as evidenced by the slowly spreading damp patch at my crotch.

My own desire seemed to be matching his as he reached one hand under the table. For a second, I thought he was going to put it on my knee but at the last second, he shifted slowly stroking Eve's exposed leg.
Unable to remain under that intense gaze any more I excused myself citing a need for the toilet but needing to calm myself down more than anything else.

Chapter Ten

In the toilet I had to wait for a cubicle to become free. Standing around waiting I looked at myself in the mirror. I could barely recognise the person I saw looking back at me. My face was my own but seemed subtly different, more confident somehow, with a burning look in my eyes that I had never seen there before. Looking at myself I could not deny that the new me scared me a little, but I liked what I saw.
I heard a toilet door open behind me and quickly took it before someone else could claim it. Sitting on the cold seat of the toilet I ran through the events of the last few minutes in my mind. My body practically thrummed with need. I had never been so worked up in public before. I wondered idly if this was how Eve and Susan felt. But that was a bad idea as it brought my mind back to that kiss.

Shaking my head, I deliberately turned my thoughts to other things. Slowly my need lessened, and I managed to gain some measure of self-control. After I could wait no longer without raising suspicion, I left the toilet stall and splashed cold water on my face. The shock of the icy water working far more effective than my musings.

Walking back to our darkened corner at first, I thought it was empty. My stomach dropped wondering if I had crossed a line and caused them to leave. But as I approached the fright dissipated as Susan came into view, sitting all alone in her seat. Susan just smiled at me as I sat down and nodded to the back door of the union. It stood ajar in the heat, leading out onto a small walled courtyard.

Confused it took me a couple of minutes to figure out that that was where Eve and John had gone. Guessing that they had gone outside for a cigarette or something I sat next to Susan and took her offered drink.

While I had been gone Susan had covered herself up a little bit and was sitting almost coyly sipping her drink. Just for something to say more than anything I leaned into her ear and said the first thing that came to mind "I did not know Eve smoked"
Susan just looked at me in surprise for a second before a smirk started to rise on her face. Not getting the joke I felt a little offended and hurt at her reaction. Susan obviously seeing a look on my face seemed worried. She leaned over to talk quietly in my ear. "We thought you didn't mind us with him?"

For a moment I did not know what to say, her reply made no sense but then details began to soak through the drink fog. If they had gone outside to smoke, they would have gone out the front door and not snuck out the back by the bins. I looked back at the door and then back at Susan. She simply nodded.

Eyes wide in shock I found myself speaking louder than I intended "You don't mean they are?" I exclaimed following my words with some sort of vague hand signals. Susan understood, despite my lack of anything resembling communication and nodded.

I looked at the backdoor again. I could go right now and see them at it. That thought led on to how easy it would be for someone, anyone, to walk out there and catch them. The sheer nerve of it was almost beyond imagining.

As the idea settled in my mind I began to wonder about Susan, sitting here alone until I had returned. I could not help myself from asking "Do you not mind her seeing him without you?" I nearly said fucking him but caught myself in case anyone else heard.

Susan simply smiled back at me with a cheeky knowing grin on her face "I'll get a go a bit later, don't worry" she said.

Her response caused my eyes to shoot back to Susan's. I knew they were planning on seducing him on the pub crawl, but it had not really registered what that meant. Susan held my gaze evenly before breaking the silence "Besides someone had to wait for you to come back. I was not expecting you to kiss Eve like that. It surprised us. We didn't think you were that way inclined? Not after last night."

Still in shock about what was happening outside that door I replied without thinking "I'm not, at least I don't think I am. I was doing it to wind up John" Susan Burst into musical laughter. There was something about listening to her laugh like that that was hypnotic. Susan's laughter was like a summer rain each note getting me wetter and wetter.

After a little while her laughter slowed down, and she was able to speak once more "Don't lie. I saw the effect it had on you. We all did. You liked it. That was as plain as day. But don't worry we won't tell anyone. I think John's brain stopped working and Eve Definitely seemed to like It." smiling widely she took a deep swig from her drink.

Feeling awkward I had to ask but the words would not come. I took a deep pull of my drink and tried again "You didn't mind, did you? I know you and Eve are an item and I know you have shared John but I don't want to start anything between you" Susan looked at me intently for a while and I felt almost afraid of the answer.
"I don't mind. We both like you. We have had other girls join us before, sometimes just once other times longer. Don't let it get to you. Besides, if you had not left so quickly last night who knows where that would have led?" She spoke so matter of factly that it took a few moments for my drink fogged brain to register what she was saying.

For a second images of what might have been ran through my head. But I pushed them away. Under the table I took Susan's hand in mine and squeezed. I did not know what to say but It did not seem any words were needed.

We sat in silence like that just happy to be in each other's company. Feeling liberated that at least part of my secret was out. I took a long drag from my drink, enjoying the feel as its fire mingled with the fire already in my gut.

For at least ten minutes we sat in silence, while waiting for John to finish with Eve. When they did eventually slip back in through the door, Eve had her robe open a little way so the world could see her exposed cleavage, her hair was all tousled and sticking to her forehead with sweat. I had never seen her look so alluring.

Rather than them sitting down Susan let go of my hand, finished her drink, and rose to meet them. Taking my cues from her I rose as well and together we walked out of the pub to start our own private pub tour.

Chapter Eleven

As soon as I stepped outside the cool night wind caught me by surprise. The union had been slightly too hot and coming outside the change hit me hard. In my near naked state, the soft breeze caused Goosebumps to rise all over my flesh and a shiver to run down my spine.

The contrast to inside the union was shocking, and invigorating at the same time. I could feel the fog of drink begin to lift from my mind, taking much of my libido with it. I marvelled for a second how the change one night could leave me barely able to stand and the next nearly sober. But my musings did not last long.

Calmer and slightly cold I looked round at the students gathered outside the union, wondering what they thought of our little party as we departed. John, clearly in charge, walked with his arm around both Eve and Susan's waist. Both of whom looking a little chilly in just their thin dressing gowns, clinging tightly to John's warmth.

1...56789...11