Freshers Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she knew who he was, but it was almost as if he did not know what else to say to her. With the silence broken she searched around for something to say. She had wanted to be witty and fun, but all her brain could come up with through the fog of nerves was the book before her.

Before long they were talking quietly about the reading that had been set. Well one thing led to another and before the end of that session he had asked her out on a date.

They had been together for three weeks, seeing each other as often as they could manage, when he took her out to his favourite pub for the first time. Susan had been to pubs before but only ever with her parents this was new territory for her. From the looks of the other patrons it was the sort of pub that did not worry too much about asking for ID.

It was there that she had met Eve for the first time. Eve went to a different school and had been out that night with some friends, but they had sort of abandoned her. She sat by herself at the only table with any free seats, drink in hand looking bored and alone. Since it was the only free table Dave and Susan had joined her, Susan sitting next to Eve with Dave across the way facing them both.

Susan remembered being a little disappointed as she had been hoping to spend some time with him alone. They had spent a lot of time together over the last few weeks, but it had mostly been at college and in very public places. But there was nothing for it, it was the only empty table and the other girl looked quite down.

The conversation was awkward at first with no one saying much. Dave had brought Susan a Rum and coke; she didn't feel particularly comfortable drinking it being underage. But did not want to upset him and so she had, probably a little quicker than she should have.

Almost as soon as the glass was empty Dave had gotten up to get her another one, without even asking her first. This time she decided to savour it not wanting to get drunk. It would not be the first time that she had gotten drunk and she knew that when she was, that she could do some very embarrassing things. She really did not want Dave to think any less of her.

The first drink had alleviated her nerves somewhat though, so while Dave was at the bar she started to talk to the new girl, Eve. By the time Dave made it back they were chatting like old friends.

Well as the night went on Eve and Susan started talking about more and more things, all but ignoring Dave. Susan did not have many female friends and it felt good to talk to another girl.

Each time Susan finished her drink Dave dutifully got her another and she quickly realised she was well on her way to being tipsy but somehow could not quite care about the fact.

After many drinks, Dave feeling left out decided to try and join in the conversation. At first it was little things but when Eve left to go to the little girls' room, he suggested that Susan and he played a little drinking game. Amused Susan asked what he had had in mind. They were still discussing what to play when Eve returned.

Without thinking Susan asked Eve what they should play. Eve barely paused before suggesting Truth, Dare or snog. To this day Susan had no idea why she agreed but agreed she had.

The game started off tame at first with little truths such as who was your first kiss Etc and mild dares like down your drink. But as the Alcohol flowed the game took on a new, more exciting note. The truths changed from little things to bigger more embarrassing secrets. Until Eve finally asked one that Susan could not answer.

Grinning knowingly Eve asked if before they had started going out if Susan had masturbated thinking about Dave? That was too much for her. She knew that not answering was an answer in itself, but she could not bring herself to say the words out loud.

The forfeit was, as it always is in that game, to Snog the person who asked it. Hesitant at first Susan leaned into Eve, unsure what she was doing. At that point Susan had never kissed a girl before.

Strangely much of that night blurred in her memory but that moment was as clear as any memory she had ever had.

The anticipation as she sat there, her eyes closed, waiting for the moment that Eve's lips would meet with hers. The small jolt as that initial contact was made. It was the little differences that struck her. The smoothness of Eve's skin was very different from the light stubble on Dave's cheeks, the way Eve opened her mouth slightly as if inviting Susan to explore her, unlike Dave who was always forceful when he kissed her.

With him it was like a conquest, but with Eve it was gentler a sharing rather than a giving. Susan gently took the invitation pushing her tongue into Eve's open mouth, the soft feel of Eve's tongue on her own. Her mouth tasted different, somehow more subtle and somehow more feminine as if you could taste such a thing.

Once she broke away from the kiss the world came rushing back. She looked quickly at Dave hoping that she had not upset him. She needn't have worried as for the briefest of seconds he had a look of pure uncomplicated lust on his face before he noticed her look and covered it up. The thought of Dave looking at her like that was almost more exciting than the kiss had been.

The game continued for about half an hour more, during which Susan had to kiss Eve a couple more times. One of which was a question or dare that she could easily have done but she had wanted the kiss more. She wanted to see that look in Dave's eyes whenever they were done. At one-point Dave even got to kiss Eve. As she watched Susan felt a little stab of jealousy, confusingly it seemed she was just as jealous that he was getting to kiss Eve as of Eve getting to kiss her Boyfriend.
The night wore on and eventually the time came for Susan to leave. Her Father had insisted on a curfew for her despite her age. Dave walked her out of the pub, and she gave him a lingering good night kiss before insisting that he go back and enjoy the rest of his evening before setting out to walk home alone.

Once home she sent him a text message letting him know that she got home ok and wishing him a good night.

The next day Being a Saturday Susan knew that she would not be seeing Dave but after what had happened in the pub, she wanted to hear his voice. He had not texted her back last night but that was not that unusual. So before even getting out of bed she phoned him.

The phone rang for a little while, and she started to get worried that she was waking him up, it was early on a Saturday after all. She was just thinking about hanging up and trying later when the phone was answered.

To her dismay it was not Dave on the line, but a clearly tired feminine voice. Shocked, it took Susan a couple of minutes to figure it out, but it had been Eve's Voice on the other end.

Explanations rushed through her mind. Maybe he had dropped his phone and Eve had picked it up? Hoping against hope, but already knowing the answer, Susan had asked what Eve was doing with Dave's phone.

The reply caused her heart to rip its way from her chest leaving a hollow gaping wound in its place.

Eve explained that after Susan had left, Dave and Eve continued the game alone. Curios about his relationship with Susan, Eve had asked him about her. Apparently, he had explained that they were just good friends, that Susan had a bit of a crush on him, but it was no more than that. Eve seeing nothing wrong with it had continued the game and when at the end of the night he had invited her back to his place had accepted.

Distraught Susan had hung up in tears, not trusting herself to speak.

Dave tried ringing back a few times that day, but she ignored the phone. Going so far as to turn it to silent and put it in a drawer so she would not have to think about it.

All that day and most of the next she sat in her room brooding and crying, asking herself over and over what she had done wrong? Why had he not wanted her more?

At college on Monday, she arrived to find Eve waiting for her outside the gates. It seemed that Dave had decided to skip that day entirely. At first Susan just ignored her. But as the day wore on and Eve kept coming over from her school, trying to speak to her, she felt her resolve crumbling.

Searching her feelings Susan found that she did not really blame Eve. She had not known. Dave was the one to blame, he was the one who had lied. As she thought about it she came to the conclusion that Eve was almost as much a victim and she was.

As the day wore on and it was clear that Eve really wanted to make things right and Susan slowly began to forgive her.

That evening on her way home from college, Susan found Eve waiting for her outside the school grounds once more. Feeling wretched and really needing a friend to talk to, Susan invited Eve to walk home with her so that they could talk.

They spent most of the way to Susan's house in silence not sure what to say to each other but both feeling the need to say something.

Once back at Susan's they went straight up to Susan's room, her parents would not be home for a while, but Susan needed to be surrounded by the comfort of her own things.

Together they sat in Susan's bedroom at first it was awkward. But slowly they began to talk about what had happened. Eve kept apologising over and over trying to make it as clear as she could that if she had known she would never have gone with him.

That morning, after Susan's Phone call, she had confronted him about it, and he had fessed up. He had tried to blame it on the drink but that was no excuse. Enraged Eve had actually slapped him before storming out feeling wretched for what she had done. All weekend she had thought about nothing but trying to apologise. Not knowing Susan's phone number she had done the only thing she could think off and turned up at the college hoping to catch her.

As the afternoon wore on, things began to feel a little more comfortable and the friendship that had started at the pub that night was cemented by their shared experience.

Eve had explained that she was not the kind to usually go home with a guy she had just met. But there had been an electricity that night that had left her needing something and when he had offered to deal with it, she had seen no reason not to let him.

Susan found she could not blame her for that. She herself had felt the same thing that night. If she had not had the curfew, she might have been the one heading back to his place instead, in fact she was sure she would have done so.

As evening drew on the conversation became more and more fluid, both girls finding solace in Dave bashing. They both decided that someone needed to teach him a lesson.

There was something about Eve, that Susan could not put her finger on, but around her she felt more confident. She had found herself talking about things she had never really been able to before. Her shyness seemed to have evaporated, talking to Eve was just so easy.

Between them they began to plan revenge for what he had done to them both. By the time night had fallen, and Eve had to head home, they had made some little plans but nothing concrete and both agreed to meet up the next night to continue.

The next day Dave was in school but emboldened by her talk with Eve the sight of him did not reduce Susan to tears. It still felt as if there was a hole in her chest, but it was smaller than before.
All that day she simply ignored him. He tried to speak to her once or twice, but she pretended that he was not there walking right past him each time. During breaks Susan managed to avoid him by the simple expedient of never staying still, always moving from place to place. Her friends at the college soon realised that something was up but not one of them asked what it was.

That afternoon Eve met her on her way home from school. Once more went back to Susan's place. Hanging out in Susan's room, chatting about anything and everything but Dave was a topic never far from the front of their minds.

For a few weeks' things continued in much the same way. Night after night they met up to discuss the different things they could do to him, each more wildly implausible than the last. Sometimes they would collapse on either Susan's or Eve's bed giggling as they pictured his face after they had executed a particularly vicious plan.

The more time they spent together the closer they had gotten until one night they had been talking about the night they met. It was still a sore subject for both, but they were drinking around Eve's house at the time. Eve's parents were away for the week at a scout camp leaving Eve home alone. It put both in mind of that night and the game that had started this whole thing off.

A little drunk Susan had confided in Eve about how much she had enjoyed the game of truth, dare or snog. It had been Susan's first time playing the game, apart from a few times when she was very young. She confided that it had been her first time snogging a girl as well. She even found herself explaining how she had at one point deliberately decided not to answer a question just so she could do it again. A little drunk herself Eve, to Susan's delight, simply leant in to give a repeat performance and that as they say is that.

One thing led to another and before either of them were really aware of it they were an item. The revenge never really happened. But having to watch them kissing at the college gate and knowing what he may have got if he had just waited was enough of a punishment anyway.

It had not been a completely smooth run. They had split up a couple of times as they tried to get their sexuality sorted out. Both still liked guys and so it was rough for a while with one or the other ending things to get a boyfriend. But ultimately, they had to face the fact that they missed each other too much and would come running back.

Eventually they had come to an arrangement that meant if one or the other wanted to be with a boy the other would not get in the way. They would stay a couple just allowing each other to explore and find what they needed.

To both of their surprise their parents did not seem to mind. In fact, by the time they eventually plucked up enough courage to tell them both sets of parents already knew and had accepted.

Chapter Eight

Giggling along with them and feeling relieved at how what they went through seemed so like what was currently happening to me. I felt elated and released all at once. So, with a smile on our lips and looking forward to a good night out with friends we set off for our afternoon lectures. It may just have been our good moods but the day looked brighter than ever before.

The afternoon session was more enjoyable than the morning one. The student's union was trying to sell its activities for the year. It seemed that there were some fun things install for those who visited the Union regularly.

Despite the fun activities going on at the front of the hall. Eve, and Susan and I paid very little attention to them, we were too busy writing a continuous stream of messages.

Eve and Susan were finalising their plans for tonight. For the most part I stayed out of the conversation reading what they had put adding hints here and there, but mostly I simply enjoyed reading their wild ideas. It felt nice to just sit there, to be included in their inner circle without having to force it.

As the day progressed, I found myself looking forward to the evening more and more. Although I would not really be taking part in the fun at the end of the night. I still felt included in a weird way.

I knew a large part of tonight would be Eve and Susan's attempt to seduce the guy I had a massive crush on, but I did not feel jealous of them. On the contrary I was egging them on, eager to see what they had planned for him. I could not deny it, I was looking forward to the pub crawl and all the entertainment that would hold.

In what seemed like minutes the lesson, well more sales pitch, was over and we were all headed off home to prepare.

We only had a couple of hours to get something to eat and get ready. Before we parted Susan and Eve gave me a big hug, both smiling knowingly. Eve even went so far as to playfully feel up my butt a bit as she hugged me. That more than anything left me feeling flushed and a little too hot. The walk back to mine felt a little lonely but it was just what I needed to cool off a little.

Back at mine I found John in the kitchen preparing his evening meal. Being in his second year he did not really have much to do during the day. His lectures had not started up yet and it seemed as if he had spent the whole day asleep. That I mused was probably a good thing because if my new friends got their way, he was not going to be getting much sleep tonight.

Unable to look him in the face. I just walked past him into my bedroom smiling to myself the whole time. My embarrassment about this morning seemed so small and unimportant. The confused look he gave me, as I walked past him, just made me smile more.

My own preparations for that night did not take long. I only had one dressing gown that suited what we had planned. As for my bikini it took me longer to find where I had put them than it did to pick one, having only 2 of the things.

The look on John's face, as I left my room to get food, more than made up for any slight awkwardness I might have had. The dressing gown I was wearing was of the short style that barely covered my bum as I walked. It looked more like a large silken shirt than a dressing gown. The bikini I had chosen was one that had been brought for me by one of my female friends back home. The bottoms were black with very little fabric in them. I had never thought to wear them but I did not want to upset my friend, so I brought them to uni In a fit of bravado. I had even decided to drop the bikini top, something that just the beginning of the week I never would have managed.
I stood in the doorway to my room for a second letting John have a good look at me before going about getting my meal ready. For a while John simply sat at the table, his mouth slightly open, staring at me. But he shook it off in short order, much to my disappointment.

I was still prepping my meal when headed off to the union. After he left some of my nerves returned but I had already decided that I was going through with this. So, I sat down to eat thinking about Eve and Susan and how they would look in their dressing gowns tonight.

Before leaving for the Union I slipped on my only pair of high heels to make sure that my legs looked their best. Checking myself out in the mirror I had to admit I looked hot. I barely recognised myself and that, for the first time all week, felt right.

My walk to the union was a little chilly but the number of stares I was attracting only intensified my excitement, driving the cold from my bones. By the time I arrived at the union my goose bumps had nothing to do with the chilly night air. I could clearly feel my sensitive nipples pressing against the fabric of my top, the sensation sending little thrills through me with each step. Tonight was shaping up to be an interesting night and it hadn't even begun.

Chapter Nine

On arriving at the union my nerves began to fail me. The crowd outside was larger than normal and so many heads turned my way as I approached that I could not help but feel self-conscious. I could see guys and girls look at me and whisper to the people they were with. A deep-seated sense of paranoia started to creep up my spine.
I was not the only girl dressed up in very little, but we were outnumbered. The majority of the girls seemed to be dressed up in pyjama suits, and such, with others wearing full length dressing gowns.

Starting to feel the cold and more than a little nervous I walked towards the crowd hoping to catch a glimpse of my friends. As I approached, I saw the guy that had taken me to lunch the first day. He had the same girl from that night on his arm, his jaw almost reaching his knees.

1...45678...11