All Comments on 'Freshman Ch. 09: Office Hours'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Another incredible addition to the series, and so soon after the previous chapter. Truly Jesus is blessing us on this damn Good Friday.

Or maybe it's the author's doing.

Easy 5 Star, TRC. You're a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hottest yet

This was the hottest and sexiest chapter yet. Such intimate feelings by all the characters. Great plot and follow through. The anticipation was exceeded by the actual event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good!

That teacher didn’t know what hit him!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love how confident Rachel has become recently. She knows how to use her sexuality and how to get what she wants using the talents she's been blessed with. I get the feeling by the time she gets through college she'll have polished her skill-set enough to set her up just fine for the work place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That was indeed perfect!

2learnmore2learnmoreabout 5 years ago
Appreciative of plot details

1st, hoping “Girl’s Night” includes some of what I think it will, and very much appreciate your plans for a multi-part encounter.

Thank you for having Rachel point out that she had in fact submitted the paper last time, and demonstrating that she was motivated by her attraction to Prof. Davis, as well as loyalty to Rebecca. She also made it clear this was important to her; I was very happy to see that as well.

Call me self-deceived, or anything else you like, I think it is important to maintain and defend those parts of Rachel”s essence that are good, even wholesome. I personally maintain my own perception that there is yet an inherent fragment of innocence in her, which is to be cherished.

When Rachel’s actions are directed by others, it leads to a dark place, regardless of how it starts. To me, it is an important distinction that her actions these last two chapters have been motivated by her own desires, and I am glad that was made clear.

I personally know quite a few who have survived most difficult challenges, many who have overcome personal demons, and that spark of goodness was essential to their recovery. I very much hope this spark remains, and grows, in Rachel. Rebecca as well, but especially Rachel; the dark periods in her past clearly indicate that she has been grievously wounded at some point.

I was relieved to see that “Office Hours” referred to Prof D, and not to Rich. Even though Rachel’s encounter with Rich was motivated by a fantasy of hers, I really don’t want her getting mixed up with men old enough to be her father, and I was uncomfortable with her knowingly seducing a heretofore faithful, married man - that crosses a moral line my self-deception does not want to confront.

Thank you very much for your outstanding works!

cedigercedigerabout 5 years ago
Love your work.

Thank you so much for coming back to the site, I just love all your work.

<3

Timber95Timber95about 5 years ago
WOW.

Hi, this is arguably the best yet. I love lighthearted Rachel and her adventures. It takes some unreal talent to make such a dirty yet emotional story. This is the first time I actually felt jealous of the man here. I hope you continue down this path( dirty,breezy and heartfelt). Some more Kevin would be more welcome too.(just my opinion please. )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You are the most talented writer on this site. Please keep up your good work.

DantesCristoDantesCristoabout 5 years ago
Hoping

That there’s a story in the future of Freshman that involves two guys in the room at the same time ala Inferno or Team Player. That was crazy hot. Great story though! Loved it!

strafe1701strafe1701almost 5 years ago
I agree with DantesCristo

Also hoping to see another encounter with two guys at the same time. Those were crazy hot. All of your content is absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please tell me the next submissions are coming soon. Also I really hope Rachel has a few more experiences with Gregs dad...... That was simply outstanding

strafe1701strafe1701over 4 years ago
Next chapter?

Chapter 10 coming soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really hope you continue with this! I miss following Rachel into her crazy sexual encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 10 ???

Are we ever ganna get a Chapter 10 or am I just hoping for a miracle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Would love to read more of this but seems unlikely since we’re 3 years into Rachel’s freshman year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE!!!!

We really want to know what Rachel and Rebecca are up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
amazing chapter, eargerly anticipating follow up chapters.

Honestly, I love the characters you have crafted. They feel real and genuine. You show them making good choices and bad choices and there are real consequences for both. The build-up scenes you write have an amazing way of hooking people and making all of us eager to see how you deliver the punch and damn if those scenes aren't FUCKING HOT!!! Whether you write strictly one on one scenes or put one of or both of your heroines through a proper gangbang I know I'm on board for the ride. My only real criticism is sometimes the chapters get a little more tell than show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Update please, don’t be one of those authors who leave their work unfinished.

Vic1990Vic1990over 3 years ago
20 months

It's been 20 months already. Time flies. I'm still clutching on to hope that this masterwork will be continued some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really is brutal.

The wait. Hoping this isn’t the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Here’s hoping 2021 is better for Rachel’s fans than 2020.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I’m calling it.

Two years and nary a peep. RIP TRC. You were loved.

strafe1701strafe1701about 3 years ago

I still come back, hoping. I hope that they are okay, and that they decide to continue Rachel’s story one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter pleaseeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started reading the entire Rachel series a couple weeks ago knowing it came to an abrupt end (so far) you've got yourself another fan and hope that you will one day keep writing about the adventures of Rachel and Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agreed. Hoping against hope that one day you’ll come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes please!! I hope you are still alive and doing well! I have been waiting for 1 year in hopes of seeing where Rachel's erotic adventures lead her next!

Please do post girl's night! Your fans are anxiously waiting!

DantesCristoDantesCristoover 1 year ago

Any chance you’ll grace us with your brilliance someday again?

youjizz123youjizz1233 months ago

Sad to see you go, but thank you for this wonderful series. I hope you are well and wish you the best!

DoctorJoDoctorJo3 months ago

Come back TRC

Rachel deserves a fitting farewell

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES