Freshman Year in the Dorm Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try using the pointy titties," I answered.

She shrugged. "Yeh, let's try that." In a quick motion she took off her shirt and stood there, fully topless. She took Dave's left hand, the one that wasn't busy with the dick, and put it on her boob. "Rub it," she said. "That's the pointy nipple you wanted, so rub it."

It took a minute or two, but eventually that worked. His dick grew until it was fully hard. He was stroking.

"Finally!" she said. "I guess it can get hard after all." Then she pointed to the tip. "Look," she said. "There's that slippery juice that the psycho was so in love with." She took a drop of it on her finger and tasted it. "Psycho was right. It does taste good." She offered me the finger. "Want a taste?" she asked.

I shook my head. "I've tasted it before. Didn't like it."

Then she took another drop of the slippery juice to her finger and brought it to Dave's mouth. "You want a taste, don't you?" she said. He didn't taste. "Well," she said, "I'm sure you've tasted it before, haven't you, pervert?"

She looked back toward his dick. He'd stopped stroking. "Keep stroking," she said, moving his hand. "Don't stop till you cum."

He still had one hand on her boob and one on his own dick, and he started stroking in earnest. The precum was flowing now, like a stream, and his dick was getting harder and redder. After a minute or too, I'd had enough experience with his dick to know that he was getting close. He reached for the towel on his nightstand, but she took it away from him.

"Nope," she said. "Cum on your stomach. I want to see it in that hairy mess of yours."

Just a few more strokes and he did, indeed, cum, squirting onto his stomach and his pubic hair. A puddle formed in his belly button. He stopped stroking and looked at her.

"Good job, pig's asshole," she said. "Good squirt." She swished her fingers around in the goo, put her finger into his belly button, and picked up a glob. She brought it to his mouth. "I bet you want to taste this, don't you?" she asked.

He shook his head. He didn't want it. She offered it to me. I didn't want it either. She took a tiny taste herself. "Too salty," she reported. She wiped her finger onto the towel, and threw the towel onto Dave. "Clean yourself, pervert," she said.

Then she moved her face closer to his. "There's one more thing I want to say," she said, looking him right in the eye. He looked at her, expectantly, dreading what she was going to do next. She made him wait for it, then gave him a big smile. "We were just messing with you," she said. "I'm not really mad."

For a moment, he didn't understand. He had no idea what was going on. Then, finally relieved, he got it. He smiled too.

"You did good," she told him. She looked at me, and I nodded my approval. "And you really do have a nice dick. I like it."

She let him recover and gather his thoughts for a minute. He wiped himself as best he could with his towel, and laid there with a soft, wet dick and wet pubic hair. "You two are a pair of pricks," he said, laughing. "I thought you were going to kill me."

"The goal," Julia laughed, "was for you to suffer. How'd we do?"

He didn't know what to say. He was so relieved he couldn't think. So Julia answered for him. "So here are the rules now. You can look at my pointy titties and whatever else you see, whenever you want. I like to be looked at, so feel free. And if I'm here in bed with Conners, I don't want to interfere with your bedtime activities. If you want to jack off, then jack off. Now it's nothing I haven't seen before. Don't worry about me. I won't be offended. I might even watch, so just do it."

"And one more thing," she added. "If you're awake, let us know. We might still want to give you a show, but no more spying."

He agreed. How could he not? Those were pretty favorable terms for an asshole/pervert/pig like him.

12