All Comments on 'Freya Gets Engaged'

by FreyaGersemi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight3 months ago
Achtungnight

Great story. Congrats to the happy couple and I’m glad they have a backup dress plan. For the sex addiction issue, my favorite psychotherapist recommends concentrating on quality of orgasm over quantity, then striving for quantity too if you like. Naturally, that will require having lots of sex to figure out what you like most and sorting out your time and relationships accordingly. Scheduling sex can also be helpful. Good luck! Hope the fantasy foursome also comes true at some point if the story is heading that way. ;)

ccitydudeccitydude3 months ago

Hey, Frey. Just another excellent, sexy, dirty story. Well done. I particularly liked that Alex finished his blowjob with Katie on his mind. I've done this, on purpose, many times in my life. I even fucked Neytiri from Avatar this way one time. Of course I don't tell my partner what's going on, but it makes for a bit of fun for me. So don't be too hard on Alex. We can't control our thoughts.

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

@ccitydude, thank you. And... Some fantasies come true!! 😲

FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months agoAuthor

@Achtungnight, you wrote: "Naturally, that will require having lots of sex to figure out what you like most and sorting out your time and relationships accordingly." Well, that goes without saying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Three stripes to this story, Freya?

The romance of the marriage proposal and the glory of sex, but then...but then, they both know that's not enough for Freya, and are slowly being forced to acknowledge it internally... for now.

So the wedding dress shop was a nice turnaround that Alex totally took control of that situation and it was funny that they got caught. Anyway, there's no way that Freya is a wedding dress shop kinda girl...is she?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreyaGersemi@FreyaGersemi
Currently, I'm on the 9th installment of my "Sex Addict" series. Probably titled "Vibrators, Butt Plugs, and Nipple Piercings" and it involves the three girls gettin' in on! In the meantime, Story Freya has plans to get Katie laid by a real man! But that's the following chapte...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES