Friday at the Club

Story Info
Jake was thinking it was going to be a normal Friday at work.
3.6k words
4.33
8.7k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexiskye
sexiskye
12 Followers

It's Friday night, and the club was pumping, just an average night. Jake was in the control room watching the security cameras. It was the usual club debauchery, the ladies on the dance floor, with a few guys hanging around them, hoping to get their attention. Maybe get lucky for the night.

A few guys at the bar doing shots and arguing, others at the pool table checking out the bachelorette party. Jake noticed a few deals going down, but nothing unheard of and turned a blind eye to them. Then he saw the booth in the left corner.

This area was almost secluded from the rest of the club. It was dark and out of the way from prying eyes. Jake, on occasion, had to stop a few coke sessions at that table. He would let it slide a little, but the times he did break it up, coke was all over the table, and they weren't trying to hide it. But that's not exactly what caught his eye tonight.

Be seen a brunette and a guy doing a few lines. But he continued to watch them. They started kissing. Getting very hot and heavy. She was wearing one of those short, tight mini skirts. Jake could tell the guy had a few tattoos. It looked like he had a goatee, Jake watching as she unbuttoned his shirt, running her hands around his chest.

He grabbed her, so she was now on his lap. His hands made her short skirt ride up. Jake saw her nice ass exposed now. His hands squeezed her ass as she was slowly grinding on him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and the guy pulled her top down sucking on her breasts.

Jake felt himself getting hard watching the couple. He knew he should stop them but was just so hot he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead, he zoomed the camera in more and continued watching.

Kim whispered into Brad's ear "fuck you get me so horny". He kissed her and said "good, why don't you turn around and do a little more" She went to slide off him and he held her "just turn around and stay on my lap" he smiled.

She slipped around now, facing everyone in the club. Her breasts free nipples rock hard, but nobody noticed. Except for Jake watching with his cock now throbbing. As Kim was getting the lines ready, Brad unzipped his jeans. Kim felt his hard, warm rod rest on her ass. Kim leaned forward and sorted her line, and as she leaned back, Brad's hardness filled her. She let out a moan that sounded like an "oh fuck"

Brad kissed her neck "that's it baby nice and slow" she brought up the little mirror for him as he did his line. Her hips slowly rocked. She put the mirror back on the table and wrapped her arm around his neck. Brad's hand went to her clit rubbing slowly. "Kim, you are so wet." Her eyes closed as she quietly sighed "feels so naughty doing this here in front of everyone."

Jake is still watching admiring her ample breasts. Her skirt was up around her waist, Jake knew they were fucking now. But Jake had his cock in his hand stroking slowly at the show he was watching.

Brad whispered "slowly Kim" and he stopped her hips, holding them in place. His other hand on her clit rubbing hard, he could feel her pussy clinch on his cock. "That's is babe cum for me but shhhhh be quiet" her hand went to his and they played with her clit. Brad felt her tense up, she bit her lip "oh fuck, oh fuck!" And he felt her gush everywhere, it was then he gave a few hard thrusts in her tight pussy, making her squirt more. He kept one hand on her clit working her back up again while the hour other hand now rolling and pinching on her nipple.

"Looks like you two are having fun," Mike said, sliding into the booth with a sly grin. He helped himself to a line, then put his hand around Kim's neck and started to kiss her. Brad slowly thrusts Kim's pussy watching them kiss, Mike grabbing her tit hard. Jake looked at the screen. He stopped stroking himself, watching the three in the booth. He watched as she grabbed for the newcomers bulge. "These guys are going to have a full-on threesome," he said to himself

"I can't let them keep going where they are," he whispered. "But I don't want to stop them." He leaned back in his chair looking at his own hard cock. That little glisten of precum on his tip. He really wanted to join in with them, but there no way that could happen. Jake looked at the cameras, again eyes drawn to that booth. He then saw the unused VIP party room. A smile creeped upon him as he had a thought. Jake turned on the camera for that room and pressed the record button.

Kim now had Mike's dick in her hand, moving up and down his shaft when Jake walked to the table. "Excuse me, guys." He started. Kim looked up startled, then started, "but, but" Mike interjects "aww man we were just warming up." Jake continues, "Relax everyone can you just all come with me."

Mike shrugs then slides out of the booth, Brad gives Kim's cunt one last good thrust before she gets up. She adjusts her skirt as they wait for Brad to get the mirror and coke and follow them. Jake leads them down a hall to the back of the club, as they walked Kim felt how wet she was. Then he opened a door. "Please go ahead," Jake smiled. "I know that back booth is pretty secluded, but the three of you looked like you could use a little more privacy and more room."

The door closed behind them and Jake continued, " this is the VIP room or sometimes we rent it out for functions, but rarely gets used and by the way names Jake" Brad walked to the bar "nice private bar" Mike shook Jake's hand "wow man thanks for this I'm Mike that's Brad and Kim. Hey, do you want to do a shot, and can we offer you a line as well?"

"I am working, but why not?" He replied.

Kim was walking slowly around, looking at the room. Then Brad and Mike called her over. She went to the bar, the four of them shouting cheers as they all took a shot of whiskey. Mike was then chopping up the lines and took his. He passed the straw to Kim, who bent over a little at the bar. Jake couldn't help himself staring at her ass, Brad noticed this. As Kim finished, Brad looked at her and nodded slightly to Jake. She knew. Kim passed Jake the straw, and as Jake did his line, Brad gave her a wink, and that was her green light to let Jake in on the fun.

"Jake," she smiled seductively at him. "This place is a nice hideaway, thank you," she got closer to him, "and I want to thank you personally." Kim reached out and rubbed the obvious mass growing in his pants. She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down as she went to her knees. Jake looked down and grabbed the bar in shock as he felt her tongue circle his head before taking him all in her mouth.

"Oh shit," Jake moaned, and Brad and Mike watched on doing another shot. Jake laced his fingers through her hair, gently helping Kim take him deeper and deeper down her throat. She would stop, then let her tongue glide up and down his shaft. Jake looked down at her working his cock then to his surprise she licked his balls then took them in her mouth. Jake couldn't help it he groaned loudly "Holy fuck, oh my God"

Brad was now on Kim's left Mike on her right, each of them cupped a breast. "Can we join in now?" Brad asked. Kim stood up kissing Brad "of course you can" Brad and Mike were hard and ready she grabbed each of their cocks stroking both of them as she kept kissing Brad then turning to kiss Mike. Jake felt a little out of place as he watched stroking his own cock.

"Let's take this to the couch," Brad said as he picked her, putting her on her shoulder. Mike reached out and smacked her ass as they walked over. Placing her in the middle Brad whispered "get ready for a night" and kissed her again before getting on his knees and spreading her legs open exposing her wet pink pussy. He took his tongue and licked up towards her clit and then began sucking it.

Mike looked at Jake, and then each of them went to one side of her. Mike grabbed her hair, and she took him eagerly in her mouth. Jake started playing with her tits pinching and twisting her nipples, she found his hard cock and was stroking him while sucking Mike. Then Kim switched and started taking Jake back down her throat. Brad continued to lick her cunt, so wet and warm. He slipped his fingers deeper in her, and he felt her clinch them hard. She was dripping now.

Brad looking up at her sucking two hard cocks smiling. "I think you should give our new friend here a go at your wet pussy Kim" as he rubbed her clit hard. Kim looked at Jake, "take a seat, honey." She then straddled him. Slowly lowering herself on his throbbing member. He grabbed her ass with one hand and a tit with the other. Jake licks and sucking her tits as she slowly grinds herself on him. Jake had his hands on her ass spreading her cheeks as he moved harder and quicker. Brad then coaxed his dick in her mouth. She was sucking hard as Jake was fucking her. Mike was at the bar doing another shot and line watching as they were all moaning with pleasure.

Mike walked back over, "Kim my turn" and grabbed her hand. She slowly got up leaving Jake's cock dripping with her juices. Kim started kissing Mike she was about to go down on him when he stopped her. Instead, he bent her over the arm of the couch. Mike smacked her ass hard enough she let out a little noise. Brad and Jake were at the bar getting another shot and line. Mike then started rubbing her clit and stroking himself. He was admiring the sight before him. Mike rubbed his head along her pussy then slid him in her with one hard thrust. "Oh shit" she moaned. Brad stepped up "before things get too hot here Kim" he gave her a shot and a bump. Mike slowly sliding in and out of her as she did her line, then he pulled out, spread her ass and slowly pressed his tip in her ass. He slowly went deeper and deeper until he was in her ass. He grabbed her hips and slowly fucked her ass.

Jake climbed on the couch, grabbed her hair, and shoved himself down her throat. Brad is watching on as Kim took it in her ass while deep throating another. Mike stopped then laid on the floor, calling Kim over. "Hop on" he said smiling. Kim deep throated Jake and gagged a little as he tried to push himself further down her throat. Then kissed his throbbing rod before going to Mike. She grabbed his cock rubbed her clit with it then gliding it inside her as she lowered herself on him. He sat up as she was grinding her hips on him. He squeezed her breasts and then started sucking her nipples. Kim's hand found her way to her pussy rubbing herself as Mike gave her deep slow thrusts. "Oh fuck yes" she cried out.

Brad walked behind them, Mike pulled her close to him holding her down. Brad then grabbed her ass and slowly entered her from behind. Then both Mike and Brad began to fuck her. They had a rhythm going that kept Kim in a state of ecstasy.

Jake was stunned watching them. He had only ever seen things like this in porn. Never thought he'd see it for real. Jake stroked himself watching on in disbelief.

Brad slowed down "fuck I'm close" and he smacked her ass with one last thrust then slowly pulling out. As Brad stood back catching his breathe Jake didn't hesitate. He grabbed her hips and plunged deep in her ass. Mike still slowly fucking her dripping pussy now, feeling her contract on him every time she reached orgasim. Jake was thrusting so hard and fast. She was so tight. He was so close to busting a nut himself when Brad said "Kim I want you on all fours."

Both Mike and Jake gave a few more thrusts as they slowed down. Jake pulled out first. He was breathing heavy as he stood up grabbing a chair for balance. Kim pulled herself up panting herself. Mike held her hips "not yet" he fucked her hard and fast. Her tits bounced around."cum for me one more time" Mike moaned" she grabbed her breast with one hand while the other flicked her clit. Mike had a firm grip on her hips going hard and fast. She leaned forward her hands on his chest " oh fuck yaaaaa" she cried out. Mike kept her hips down as she wiggled around. He felt her cum dripping down his balls.

Mike let her go and she just sat on him, trying to catch her breath. Then slid off him. Brad came up and knelt down behind her. He slipped his arm around her waist and Kim wrapped her arm around his neck. She could feel his hard cock on her ass. Brad's hand's started to caress her body. Running up and down her sides cupping her breasts and kissing her neck. His hand then slowly going to her pussy. She was soaked, and she knew it. She felt the wetness rolling down her thighs.

Brad then started playing with her pussy again. Sliding a few fingers inside her while rubbing her clit. He held her tightly squeezing her tit while working her pussy and clit. Kim's hips were swaying once again as she moaned. She started cumming again. Both Mike and Jake seen it dripping from Brad's hand. He let her go and Kim turned to face Brad. She instinctively grabbed his dick and started stroking him. She kissed her way down his chest and stomach then took him in her mouth. Kim sucked Brad's cock so hard and deep he almost came instantly and slowed her down.

Jake was throbbing now. He was ready to explode. Seeing her like that he couldn't help himself. He went behind her and with one with thrust was deep in her pussy. Jake held her hips as he fucked her hard and slow. Brad held a fistful of her hair while she sucked him hard. Jake then pulling out and then slid himself in her ass. Kim let out a muffled moan as Brad fucked her throat.

Jake was going fast now, groaning himself now. "I can't hold it anymore" he cried out. Pumping hard and slow, then slowly pulling out. "Holy shit" he sighed.

Jake stood up and fell onto the couch. He watched Kim taking Brad down her throat, Brad trusting slowly as she sucked. Jake's cock going soft, the aching in his balls gone.

Mike didn't take long, he got behind Kim and slid himself in her ass. He started really slow. Enjoying every thrust of his cock in her ass, hearing her moan through Brad's cock. Brad removed himself from her mouth a line of spit from her mouth to his dick still connecting them then broke. She couldn't hold herself went laid face down on the carpet. Mike holding her hips as he pounded her harder and harder. She was breathing heavy and moaning repeating "oh fuck yes yes" Jake could only watch on through his exhaustion but still enjoying what he was seeing.

Mike holding her hips going hard and fast before he groaned out "fuck I'm cumming Holy shit" he started to slow down but still thrusting in her hard before pulling out and collapsing on the floor panting. Brad then called her over to him. She crawled slowly and seductively to the chair he was sitting in and without hesitation began sucking his cock again. He closed his eyes resting his head on the back of the chair before coaxing her on his lap. He got her facing Mike and Jake and placed her legs over the arms of the chair. Spreading her open.

Brad then rubbed his cock along her pussy then quickly pushed deep inside her. She leaned back on him holding the arm for balance and he slid in and out of her. He went slow, savouring her cunt and watching her tits bounce around. He grabbed one pinching and pulling her nipple. Then he moved his hand down until he found her clit. As soon as he touched her, her pussy squeezed his cock.

Brad then gave her two quick and deep thrusts, then paused with his cock buried deep inside her. But he kept playing with her clit, she tried moving her hips but he kept her still on his cock. She started moaning, he worked her clit more, slowly fucking her, until she started gushing. Both Mike and Jake watching on now.

Kim's pussy gripping Brad as he kept her cumming. He then slid out and into her ass without any effort. This made her cum again splashing Mike a little. Brad fucking her ass now hard and fast kept rubbing her clit at the same time. Even sliding his fingers in her. He felt himself close now to as he was balls deep in her. Brad then hooked his arms around her thighs holding her now. Moving faster and faster, then she started rubbing her pussy.

The managed to cum at the same time. She was shaking now by this point. Brad slowly giving her a few more thrusts before he stopped. She leaned on him trying to catch her breath, Brad still had his cock in her and was panting as well. He pulled himself out of her but kept her pussy exposed for the room to see. He slid to fingers in her and she gasped. Slowly in and out. Brad knew Kim's cunt well, he knew she could cum again. He moved his fingers deep and slow in her pussy while his other hand stroked her clit. She was shaking now and moaning. He slid his fingers out, and they were dripping, and she gushed as he did. Brad put his fingers in her mouth, and she sucked them. Then she said, "I'm thirsty."

Everyone had a bit of a laugh, and they all went to the bar. Kim felt a little weak as she stood up. Mike reached out and helped her. As she walked over she felt cum run down legs.

Jake poured a shot "cheers to one hell of a night" he smiled. They took their shots Kim was still trying to catch her breath still. "I do need to get back to work tho" Jake said. "You can stay here, if you want. There is a bathroom over there" he pointed to the off to the right. "Thanks man" Brad nodded to him "did you want a quick one before you go?" pointing to the bag.

"Nah, I'm good" Jake waved it off. "Just don't be too long, the place is shutting down soon" Mike stood up "all good bro" and looked around for his pants. Jake was at the door when Kim yelled "wait" she ran over to him. Jake watched her body as she came towards him. Those wonderful tits bouncing and jiggling around. He felt his cock twitch and ache again. She wrapped her arms around him kissed him. His natural reaction was to grab her ass as she did. "Hope you enjoyed yourself," she smiled. "Dreams came true," he replied. She reached and grabbed for the bulge in his pants. "Feels like you are ready for round two" she whispered and slipped something his in pocket. "Call me" she kissed him again and squeezed him before walking away.

Jake looked around Mike was getting his pants on. Brad was coming out of the wash room and Kim bent over doing another line, her perfect bare ass calling to him. But he cleared his throat adjusted his rock hard dick and left the room.

By the time Jake got back to the control room, he looked at the camera to the VIP room, and it was empty. He pulled out the paper from his pocket and read it

"I want you to fuck me again but just the two of us, call me 04311..........."

Jake looked at that note for a while. Added her number to his phone. Then, he stopped the security cam on the VIP room. He started to replay it, and before long he was stroking his dick again as he watched his night.

"I'll call you babe" he whispered. "Don't you worry" as he made himself cum again

sexiskye
sexiskye
12 Followers