Friday - Finally the Weekend's Here Pt. 03

Story Info
Part three of the story.
1.6k words
4.35
4.2k
3
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! Ok, think girl! He might be an ass but he wouldn't leave me without a way out of this mess. It's all part of his game. He wants me to jump through a few hoops first though.

I saw my phone still sitting on the roof of my car. I didn't have his number but he had texted and called me on my phone so I could easily contact him.

I went to recent incoming calls and hit redial on the last call I received. He let it ring until just before it went to voice mail then he answered it with a simple "Yes"

"I, Um, I need some clothes and my keys unless you expect me to bum a ride in the buff."

"Your clothes are in the trunk. I have your keys"

"I know that! How do I get them back?"

"You have to come get them." They're on the fifth floor. Call me when you get there and I'll tell you where to find them." Then he hung up.

I looked around. There were three ways up to the fifth floor. The elevator was out of the question. Too much risk of exposure. I could take the ramps that cars used or I could use the stairwell. The ramps would be faster, but if someone were to drive down from one of the upper floors while I was going up, there would be no place to hide, There were stairwells at each end of the level. I was just about in the middle so either one would do. There was still a slight chance of running into someone using the stairs but the odds were slim. There were also security cameras in all of the stairwells but it was common knowledge that they had been vandalized by people looking for a little privacy for a quick encounter with a co-worker or to maybe take a few hits off of a joint (or a line of something else) during lunch.

Speaking of cameras, there were also cameras set up throughout the entire parking garage. They were the type that panned back and forth. Rumor had it that most of them didn't work either. But which ones?

I went back towards the wall, where the front of my car was pointed. Looking both ways I saw that going to my left, that stairwell was slightly closer. I moved along the wall as far as I could until I came to a car that was parked too close to the wall. I'd have to go around. I crouched down and looked for the cameras. I was in luck. The one closest to me wasn't moving and I couldn't see any little light on it. I was going to take a chance that it wasn't working. The one towards the other end was still panning and I waited until it had just swung past where I was hiding and then made a mad dash for the stairs.

I hit the door running and then started making my way up the stairs. I had to slow down and listen to make sure there was no one coming down. I didn't want to encounter anyone while I was running around topless in a skirt. That would just be too hard to explain.

When I reached the fifth floor, I opened the door slowly and peeked around it to make sure the coast was clear. I didn't see any one but I did notice a little red light on each of the security cameras as they swept back and forth.

There were three empty spots between me and the first car. I watched the cameras, waiting for them to both be turned away from me at the same time. When I got the chance, I made a dash for the car and wedged myself between it and the wall.

Hitting re-dial again I called him and told him I'd reached the fifth floor. "Where are my keys?"

"Find the black Jeep. Your keys are in the tailpipe." He hung up.

I looked around and couldn't believe my luck. Three cars down was the black Jeep. It was backed into the parking spot so I would even have shelter as I retrieved my keys. Easy-Peasy! Of course nothing is ever easy when dealing with him. As I worked my way towards the Jeep it became apparent that it wasn't black but rather a dark green that only appeared black in the florescent lighting of the parking garage.

Looking around I spotted another Jeep. Now that I knew what to look for, that one was definitely black. FUCK! it was parked nose in, on the opposite wall which meant I'd have to retrieve the keys from the tail pipe that was facing out. I wouldn't be able to avoid exposure if the cameras were turned my way or if a car came along.

I managed to work my way along the wall until I was directly opposite the Jeep. Yup. Definitely black and I could just make out my shiny keys sitting just inside the opening of the tailpipe.

I didn't know if I'd get an opportunity when both cameras were pointed away from me at the same time so I focused on the closest one, hoping that if I moved fast enough and kept my hair hanging down in front of my face, the far camera wouldn't give me away. Dashing across the ramp, I made a grab for the keys but missed as I went by. At least I was finally on the same side of the garage as my keys. Now I just had to get to them.

I heard the elevator announce it's arrival and ducked between vehicles when I someone stepped out of it. It was a woman. I could tell she was talking on her phone and as she drew nearer, I realized it was my assistant, Stephanie. I sure as Hell didn't want her to catch me like this so I slipped back between the cars as far as I could. Hoping that neither one of them was hers. (especially the Jeep where my keys were)

"Oh I don't know" I heard her say. "Some guy from out of town. I think she might be fucking him. Yeah! He sent her flowers and some small gift in a box. No, I didn't open it! It didn't weigh much so it probably had some jewelry in it. Yeah he's good looking! Probably rich too. He hardly even looked at me when he dropped off the flowers. I know! She's probably 15 years older than I am and she's married."

She walked right past my little hidey hole without noticing me. "If he's still around on Monday, I'm going to try getting his attention. I don't know what he does for the company but I'll bet he can get me a promotion or at least a good raise. Maybe he'll give me her job!"

That little bitch! First: I'm barely 10 years older than she is. Second: I earned my position in the company and not on my back or knees. Third: He couldn't get her a promotion or raise even if he wanted to. It's not in his job description. Fourth: She's not supposed to be parked on the fifth floor of the garage. She's lucky to have a spot on the roof. I'm going to have to deal with her.

Where was I? Oh yeah. Topless in a parking garage, trying to get my keys.

I inched my way to the back tire of the Jeep, listening for the approach of more people. I could almost reach around the end of the car to the tail pipe but it was just a couple of inches out of reach. I was going to have to risk exposing myself for a few seconds. From where I was squatting, I couldn't see the closer of the two cameras. The far one I wasn't too concerned about as long as I kept my hair covering my face and moved quickly.

ONE, TWO, THREE, GO! I leaned out, grabbed the keys and got back to cover. One and half, two seconds at the most. Hopefully, no one was monitoring the video feed at the moment (if it was even working)

I wanted to get back to the staircase I came up in. There was one closer, at this end of the floor but it was farther away from where my car was parked on the third level. Luckily, there was enough room between the cars and the wall that I easily made it back. Now I just had to wait until the camera turned and I was free and clear. By now, I didn't even care about the one far away. All anyone would see was my back. Even if they knew it was me, they couldn't prove it.

I dashed across the open floor, yanked the door open and flung myself inside the stairwell. Almost home. I just had to figure out how to get from the stairwell door to my car once I reached the third level.

Not wanting to dally any longer than necessary, I started taking the steps down two at a time, using the hand rail to swing myself around the landings. I had one more set of steps to go. I swung around the mid-floor landing and ran straight into a co-worker named Frank. Now, Frank Peterson has seen me naked in the past. He's had sex with me and received a blowjob from me too. The thing is, Frank didn't and still doesn't know it was me, but that's another story.

I don't know which of us was more surprised. Me? For running full speed into someone I wasn't expecting to be there, or Frank who certainly wasn't expecting to be plowed into by a half naked, co-worker.